Post by Dave from down under »

Of course he doesn’t have a problem with alcohol

His best friend is a bottle
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Foggy »

They say if you take a hard-core heroin addict, a hard-core methamphetamine addict, and a hard-core alcoholic and put them in separate rooms without anything but food to eat and a bed, the chances are much greater that the alcoholic will be dead in a week, as compared to the other two. It doesn't even really take a week.

:smoking:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

Dave from down under wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:56 pm Of course he doesn’t have a problem with alcohol

His problem is not the spirits, his problem is remain get sober :twisted:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Foggy »

"I'm an occasional drinker, the kind of guy who goes down to the corner bar for a beer and wakes up a month later in Singapore with a full beard."
- Raymond Chandler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Rudy Giuliani

Post by raison de arizona »

BREAKING: Giuliani Sues Biden for Calling Him a "Russian Pawn"
Rudy's crazy train keeps rolling down the tracks.

On the same day Rudy Giuliani's second lawyer in Georgia filed a motion to withdraw as his attorney on his RICO case, he had a new lawyer file a defamation lawsuit against President Biden in New Hampshire.

Rudy claims that Joe Biden defamed him during the 2020 Presidential debate in Nashville, TN, when he said that Rudy "was being used as a Russian pawn." This is the clip from the debate that is the subject of the lawsuit.

At an impromptu press gaggle with local reporters in New Hampshire, Rudy said, "What he did to me is intolerable. He called me a Russian operative. That is a lie. That is false."
:snippity:
https://www.meidastouch.com/news/breaki ... ssian-pawn
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Slim Cognito »

He drinks, he falls down, no problem.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Rudy Giuliani

Post by bill_g »

He has no problem drinking

... as witnessed by many people.
raison de arizona

Rudy Giuliani

:yankyank: Everything bad in his life stemmed from the one time Biden called him a Russian pawn.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
chancery
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by chancery »

Russian pawn <not equal sign> Russian operative
Dave from down under

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Dave from down under »

chancery wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:30 pm Russian pawn <not equal sign> Russian operative
He’s suing for defamation

He see’s himself as a Russian queen, not just a pawn ♟
;)
raison de arizona

Rudy Giuliani

Anyone know what is up with the white stripe on his suit? Does that mean something? A new fashion I'm unaware of?
Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 3.49.25 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 3.49.25 PM.png (97.39 KiB) Viewed 1612 times
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Rudy Giuliani

Post by keith »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:05 pm
Dave from down under wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:56 pm Of course he doesn’t have a problem with alcohol

His problem is not the spirits, his problem is remain get sober :twisted:
He drinks, he falls down, he passes out. No problem.

ETA: Curses, Ninja'd again! By Slim. By many minutes and many intervening posts.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:50 pm Anyone know what is up with the white stripe on his suit? Does that mean something? A new fashion I'm unaware of?
Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 3.49.25 PM.png
It's so that when he's staggering out of a bar in the middle of the night, car lights will reflect off of it and he will not get hit by one? :shrug:
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona

Rudy Giuliani

mrs panstreppon @mrspanstreppon wrote: We interrupt regular broadcasting to relay the news that the IRS slapped a lien on Rudy Giuliani for $550k in unpaid taxes.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Luke »

Yikes on the lien. Wonder if they found all his accounts to attach. We're getting lots of tax stuff... CALLING BUTTERFLY! PLEASE PICK UP THE WHITE COURTESY TELEPHONE! BUTTERFLY!

Roodles & Lindell should do a telethon together. Signed pillows and bottles of scotch.

How did Roodles pay for this new doomed failsuit? Is he about to stiff another lawyer?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

It's been a while, but we had a business customer who had a Federal Tax Lien. The check he wrote to pay his material bill got zapped out of his checking account overnight by the IRS and we had to wait, and wait and wait some more to get paid. Gonna be hard to find new lawyers IMHO...
Gregg

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Gregg »

neonzx wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:27 pm
POLITICO@politio

Giuliani: ‘I have never had an alcohol problem’
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/0 ... g-00119923

He has had a lifetime endless credit line at the liquor store since 9/11, how could he have a drinking problem? :confuzzled:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Rudy Giuliani

Post by bill_g »

Judy Ruliani dosh not half a drinking problem. AND he's not Rush-shun. He hates Rush-shuh. He hates Russhuh, and he hates vodka, and he hates potatoes, and vodka, and dancing. He hates 'em aahhllll. Hates 'em. Judy is a trooo patrol ... patroliot ... puhtrailiut ... petroleum ... patronage ... he's a patron through and through. Ahllways has been. Has been. Judy has been. Jooodee hazbin.

Okay. Time to go to sleep ....
Gregg

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Gregg »

bill_g wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:01 am Judy Ruliani dosh not half a drinking problem. AND he's not Rush-shun. He hates Rush-shuh. He hates Russhuh, and he hates vodka, and he hates potatoes, and vodka, and dancing. He hates 'em aahhllll. Hates 'em. Judy is a trooo patrol ... patroliot ... puhtrailiut ... petroleum ... patronage ... he's a patron through and through. Ahllways has been. Has been. Judy has been. Jooodee hazbin.

Okay. Time to go to sleep ....

On this subway bench...yeah

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Rudy Giuliani

Post by northland10 »

Um, I think jurisdiction may be an issue since the debate was in TN, and no party is from New Hampshire. There is just that little detail that the statute of limitations for this may be three years in NH, which means he would be coming in just under the time limit.
101010 :towel:
chancery
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by chancery »

The laws of the 50 states are full of idiosyncrasies, what Justice Frankfurter called the "unwitty diversities of state ... law." However, in a court of unlimited general jurisdiction, so long as the defendant has jurisdictionally relevant contacts with the forum state, it shouldn't matter whether or not Giuliani, the plaintiff, has jurisdictionally relevant contacts with the forum state. A law that closed the forum's courts to litigation filed by non-residents would raise serious Constitutional issues.*

Whether Biden and the other defendants have jurisdictionally relevant contacts with New Hampshire is a nice little question. Although the debate was in Tennessee, perhaps it would be enough that the debate and the alleged defamation were part of a national campaign that included substantial activity in New Hampshire. Also, Giuliani has, for better or worse, a nationwide reputation, and perhaps he could make a sufficient showing of having suffered harm in New Hampshire. Seems sketchy to me, but I haven't really thought about it, and I'll take a Melania plea <trademark> on the subject.**

_______
* The analysis is different for foreigners with no residential or other contacts with a forum state who start a lawsuit against a forum resident, but there are probably some relevant treaties. There is a legitimate concern for lawsuits filed by foreigners from countries where the courts are effectively closed to Americans, which means that the defendant wouldn't be able to enforce a judgment for sanctions, costs, or on a counterclaim. I dimly recall various methods of addressing this, e.g., bond-filing requirements, but that's not an issue here.

** "I really don't care, du u." ;)
Foggy
Dick Tater

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Foggy »

I'd rather see people defending any cases filed by Roodles based on the law that the truth is not defamatory.

He was, in fact, a Russian pawn. He is, in fact, a raging alcoholic. Both Joe Biden and the failing NY Times have the receipts. Let him sue whoever he wants. Let him sue me if he wants to try it.

He's not just brunt toast, he's soggy wet brunt toast. I break wind in his general direction.
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

:?: Is Roodles going to file the lawsuit himself since all his attorneys have dropped him? Might be hard to find another attorney with those Federal Tax Liens.
raison de arizona

Rudy Giuliani

Kendra wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:31 pm :?: Is Roodles going to file the lawsuit himself since all his attorneys have dropped him? Might be hard to find another attorney with those Federal Tax Liens.
He has obtained counsel for the lawsuit. No idea if Roodles paid him in scotch, or if he's contingency, or if Roodles somehow came up with a fat retainer. Or maybe his counsel is just dumb.
Gregg

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Gregg »

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”