trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy, defamer, and rapist)

Post by raison de arizona »

The Emperor's new clothes.
Mary L Trump @MaryLTrump wrote: NEW: A former aide says Donald is in cognitive decline.

How is this not a bigger story?

While on CNN’s State of the Union, Alyssa Farah Griffin, Donald’s former White House director of strategic communications, reacted to Donald’s remarks in Iowa this weekend.

“It's kind of remarkable, I've been watching the clips from Trump's visit to Iowa and I'm stunned having spent a lot of time with him in 2020 and years before—he is slowing down,” Griffin said.

“There's a lack of sharpness in what he's saying and a lack [ ] of clarity," she continued.

Griffin was once in Donald's inner circle--and was one of his most spineless sycophants. This gives her comments about his cognitive decline even more weight.

For detailed analysis on this shocking claim and what it means for Donald and the GOP, please reserve your free spot for my newsletter. The link is in my bio.
https://twitter.com/MaryLTrump/status/1 ... 7778921485
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

On DeNiro.
► Show Spoiler
Wait, there’s more.
► Show Spoiler
On Liz Cheney, and his appetite.
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Keven?
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Keven :?:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Keven?
Don’t know him
He might have got me cofevet once
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

for the record

including the part where he is *not* reading from the telepromter ...

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Ha ha
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Liz Cheney lost her reelection bigly and THEN was on the January 6th committee?

:crazy: :crazy:

And here I was thinking that she lost reelection because of her work on the January 6th committee. :confuzzled: :confuzzled:
raison de arizona

On absolute immunity.
► Show Spoiler
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:19 pm On absolute immunity.

IMG_6566.png
The former guy misses the important detail, eg that immunity does not extend past official function amd office. As private person and candidate he remains liable for his actions. All those things he claims Biden would be prosecuted for are official activities. The senkir citizen from FL ought to reflect on the consequences, eg what he could be charged for are his misbehaving as resident of the WH :blackeye:
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

I think the part of the next Trump presidency I dread the most will be his incessant, sing-song, non-sequitur rambling monologues, to which I fear he will make listening mandatory.

That, and the authoritarianism.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Oh, worry not.

I spent all of 2016 confidently assuring everyone that he would never be elected.

I plan to do the exact same thing next year.

:hoover:
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Sorry, can't stand Raw Story. Can't get past the bling.
raison de arizona

Foggy wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:34 pm Sorry, can't stand Raw Story. Can't get past the bling.
CNN link: https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/13/politics ... index.html
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Thanks. F'ing Raw Story. BUY THIS! NO! BUY THIS! AND THIS AND THIS AND fuck you.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... =shoreline
Former Trump White House adviser and campaign manager Steve Bannon made clear on his influential far-right podcast Tuesday that if returned to office the former president will indeed make good on his promises to punish his critics in the media – using the United States government.

“ Do you feel highly confident that when you go back and, as a senior member of this administration, President Trump’s administration starting in the afternoon of the 20th of January of 2025, do you feel confident that you will be able to deliver the goods that we can have serious prosecutions and accountability?” Bannon asked former Trump Pentagon appointee Kash Patel.

“And I want the Morning Joe producers that watch us and all the producers to watch us – this is just not rhetoric. We’re absolutely dead serious,” Bannon said directly threatening the MSNBC staffers, adding:

We’re not – you cannot have a constitutional republic and allow what these deep staters have done to the country. The deep state, the administrative state, the fourth branch of government never mentioned in the Constitution, is going to be taken apart, brick by brick and the people that did these evil deeds will be held accountable and prosecuted, criminal prosecutions.

Kash, I know you’re probably going to be head of the CIA. But do you believe that you can deliver the goods on this in a pretty short order of the first couple of months so we can get rolling on prosecutions?
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Kendra wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:26 pm https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... =shoreline
Former Trump White House adviser and campaign manager Steve Bannon made clear on his influential far-right podcast Tuesday that if returned to office the former president will indeed make good on his promises to punish his critics in the media – using the United States government.

“ Do you feel highly confident that when you go back and, as a senior member of this administration, President Trump’s administration starting in the afternoon of the 20th of January of 2025, do you feel confident that you will be able to deliver the goods that we can have serious prosecutions and accountability?” Bannon asked former Trump Pentagon appointee Kash Patel.

“And I want the Morning Joe producers that watch us and all the producers to watch us – this is just not rhetoric. We’re absolutely dead serious,” Bannon said directly threatening the MSNBC staffers, adding:

We’re not – you cannot have a constitutional republic and allow what these deep staters have done to the country. The deep state, the administrative state, the fourth branch of government never mentioned in the Constitution, is going to be taken apart, brick by brick and the people that did these evil deeds will be held accountable and prosecuted, criminal prosecutions.

Kash, I know you’re probably going to be head of the CIA. But do you believe that you can deliver the goods on this in a pretty short order of the first couple of months so we can get rolling on prosecutions?
Yeah, they're telling us who they are and what they plan to, and they've been telling us since at least 2015. Anyone doubt them anymore?
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Resume18 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:15 pm
Kendra wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:26 pm https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... =shoreline

Yeah, they're telling us who they are and what they plan to, and they've been telling us since at least 2015. Anyone doubt them anymore?
No one doubts that they are serious.

The scary thing is that so many people think that this is the right thing to do to "preserve Democracy".

This is what MAGA is rooting for.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Foggy wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:57 am Oh, worry not.

I spent all of 2016 confidently assuring everyone that he would never be elected.

I plan to do the exact same thing next year.

:hoover:
Me too.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
raison de arizona

Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Kash Patel says as Trump’s next CIA Director he will lead “patriots” appointed by Trump in an all-out effort to prosecute and jail people in government and the media: “We will find the conspirators in govt and the media. Yes, we are going to come after the people in the media.”
raison de arizona

Horrifying. We cannot elect this monster back into office.
Republican Accountability @AccountableGOP wrote: Trump’s former Defense Secretary Mark Esper on Donald Trump: “He wanted to deploy active-duty troops on the street of Washington, D.C. and suggested actually that we shoot Americans in the street. That's kind of more of what you'll see.”
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:53 pm :snippity:

Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Kash Patel says as Trump’s next CIA Director he will lead “patriots” appointed by Trump in an all-out effort to prosecute and jail people in government and the media: “We will find the conspirators in govt and the media. Yes, we are going to come after the people in the media.”
Seems he misses the bit in the CIA charter that forbids the agency from operating domestically...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:08 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:53 pm :snippity:

Seems he misses the bit in the CIA charter that forbids the agency from operating domestically...
I don't think that is one of the rules they intend to follow.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”