trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy, defamer, and rapist)

Post by RTH10260 »

INHO the former guy is not really broke, just relies on his usual income channels to work like before. I guess these transactions would have been approved cause used for bonafide puposes, not to hide funds away. He just cannot be bothered to follow the red tape even when his attorneys have explained it to him. Also to, the spawns will be learning a lesson that it is unwise to ignore court orders and organize the business entities to change processes.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

bill_g wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:01 am
RVInit wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:12 pm And I thought I was cool being related to Charles Bronson. :oopsy:
I know the feeling. I once worked with Robert Culp's adult grandson, and nobody knew who he was if I brought it up. Zero street cred gained.
Wow! that's really cool!!!!!!!!! Distantly related to one of the greatest TV shows ever made is epic cool! Too bad its other star crashed and burnt from a great height, because I actually admired him for a while there.

Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

keith wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:45 pm Wow! that's really cool!!!!!!!!! Distantly related to one of the greatest TV shows ever made is epic cool! Too bad its other star crashed and burnt from a great height, because I actually admired him for a while there.

https: //youtu.be/WXds_DAEiZA?si=HCeL3jedyrARAJr3
Oh! You're THE fan. :)

No, but really, Mrs was not a tabloid girl. She did have a crush on Culp however, in his day, and had to watch anything and everything he did. In later years she moved on Benedict Cumberbatch.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Obviously, she had excellent taste.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:48 am Obviously, she had excellent taste.
Clearly. Look who she married! (wink)
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Former Trump golf club worker was sexually harassed by supervisor, then conned into signing illegal NDA, lawsuit says
Trump attorney Alina Habba duped Alice Bianco into signing the non-disclosure agreement in 2021, according to a suit filed this week in New Jersey.

Dec. 1, 2023, 12:55 AM CET
By Yasmeen Persaud, Adam Reiss and Dareh Gregorian

A former server at Donald Trump's New Jersey golf club says a Trump attorney duped her into signing an illegal non-disclosure agreement and settling a sexual harassment claim against her supervisor for a "paltry sum."

In a lawsuit filed Wednesday in New Jersey's Middlesex Superior Court, Alice Bianco said attorney Alina Habba acted unethically by portraying herself as a friend and "neutral" ally after she learned that Bianco had alleged her boss was harassing her at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster. Habba began representing Trump publicly soon after the NDA was signed in August 2021, according to the suit.

Habba on Thursday denied the allegations against her in the lawsuit, which was first reported by Politico.

"I always conduct myself ethically and acted no differently in this circumstance," she said in a statement.

Bianco said in a statement through her lawyer: "I didn’t know my rights. I didn’t know Alina wasn’t supposed to discuss a case with me without my lawyer. I didn’t know New Jersey had banned non-disclosure agreements for victims of sexual harassment. All I knew was that the person claiming to be my friend and advisor threw me in the trash as soon as she pressured me into silence.”

A spokesperson for the Trump Organization did not immediately respond to a request for comment Thursday.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... rcna127465
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

commenting on details MTN Ben Meiselas

► Show Spoiler
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Holy cow. This might be the genesis of Habba starting to rep Trump. I always wondered where she came from - she was not at a firm that large corporations use, nor had that specialty.

I hope this ends up getting her in bar trouble. Or maybe worse trouble for making the server sign an illegal document.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
bob

Post by bob »

Rolodex wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:12 pm I hope this ends up getting her in bar trouble. Or maybe worse trouble for making the server sign an illegal document.
The former is more likely.

It will be difficult to prove that Habbas presented an offer that she knew was invalid. Because, I WAG, Habbas probably thought it was valid; in other words, Habbas was ignorant and incompetent.

If the victim was represented by counsel, and it sounds like Habbas was aware of that, then the bar should be interested in that unethical conduct.

I also presume the victim will file a new lawsuit, suing both the golf club and Habbas, personally, for fraud. Which will provide an opportunity for the victim to publicly litigate everything the club wanted to keep quiet. And then this second lawsuit will quietly settle (for an additional but undisclosed sum of money).

I doubt the club will turn around and sue Habbas for malpractice. I mean, she's already in for a million due to that Florida stunt.
Image ImageImage
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Wow, I'm shocked, shock I tell you.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

FOGBOW MEMBER DARINGLY TURNS DESCRIPTIVE PHRASE INTO VERB!!! ONLY ON THE FOGBOW!!!!!!!
bob: Because, I WAG, Habbas probably thought it was valid; in other words, Habbas was ignorant and incompetent.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Trendsetters, we be it.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

You heard it here first!
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

As the WAGs say, we should own it.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

wtf even
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Trump gets asked another question about his christian faith:

Q - “How do you do this? Where do you draw your strength from? We’re talking about Faith …

Trump - “I have the highest poll numbers people have ever seen.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:34 pm
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Trump gets asked another question about his christian faith:

Q - “How do you do this? Where do you draw your strength from? We’re talking about Faith …

Trump doesn't speak Christian. When he hears the word faith, he doesn't not recognize that the person asking is talking about Christian faith. Strength? He's strong... just look his poll numbers! Faith? That's what his followers have in him. Yeah... the Orange Jesus. The world revolves around him, he is the center of the universe, the most important person on Earth. :roll:
raison de arizona

~Jimmy Carter must be happy because his presidency was so good compared to Biden says tfg
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Trump: Jimmy Carter, as you know, our first lady went to the funeral of Rosalynn Carter. It was a beautiful event, by the way. Everyone was nice, very nice. Jimmy Carter is in his latter years, 99. he has got to be a happy man…
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

MN-Skeptic wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:38 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:34 pm

Trump doesn't speak Christian. When he hears the word faith, he doesn't not recognize that the person asking is talking about Christian faith. Strength? He's strong... just look his poll numbers! Faith? That's what his followers have in him. Yeah... the Orange Jesus. The world revolves around him, he is the center of the universe, the most important person on Earth. :roll:
Pete Strzok @petestrzok wrote: Now when Trump saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, and he began to teach them.

He said:

“Blessed are my poll numbers,
for they are the highest people have ever seen”

And Speaker Johnson swallowed hard and said it was good.
https://x.com/petestrzok/status/1731057 ... 62093?s=20
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:39 pm ~Jimmy Carter must be happy because his presidency was so good compared to Biden says tfg
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Trump: Jimmy Carter, as you know, our first lady went to the funeral of Rosalynn Carter. It was a beautiful event, by the way. Everyone was nice, very nice. Jimmy Carter is in his latter years, 99. he has got to be a happy man…
Umm, nope.

And won't someone, somewhere buy this man some modifiers?

Beautiful . . . very nice . . . he sounds barely literate.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
keith

Post by keith »

In Australia, WAG means "wives and girlfriends", especially in the context of attendees at a football awards ceremony.

Just sayin...
Edit: i hate this on screen keyboard, uxpecially wgen using one blurrt eye.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
keith

Post by keith »

bill_g wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:37 am
Oh! You're THE fan. :)

No, but really, Mrs was not a tabloid girl. She did have a crush on Culp however, in his day, and had to watch anything and everything he did. In later years she moved on Benedict Cumberbatch.
I gotta admit that I was skeptical of the idea that my favorite comic book hero, and clearly the greatest of all Marvel heros, Dr. Strange, could be made into a movie that didn't suck.

Then when I heard Strange was gonna be played by Cumberbatch, I was onboard 100%.

I was happy it didn't dissappoint. Script wasn’t too bad for a comic book, what acting there was was good, CGI was great. Too bad I don’t smoke dope anymore. Tilda Swinton as the Ancient One was the only sour note, but she wasn't that offensive.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Off Topic
keith wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:36 pm
I gotta admit that I was skeptical of the idea that my favorite comic book hero, and clearly the greatest of all Marvel heros, Dr. Strange, could be made into a movie that didn't suck.
It's a Ditko thing, really. The Question, Captain Atom, and Dr. Strange, are three of my top-5 superhero list; with Nightwing and Mike Baron's The Badger rounding out my list, with most variations of Superman and then Mike Grell's Travis 'the Warlord' Morgan getting honorable mentions somewhere in there. Even diluting the percentages to include the two honorable mentions, Ditko's creations are nearly half my 'oh, hell, yeah' comic list.

So, yeah, clearly a Ditko thing.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

FWIW - you may want to skip the comments by Ban Meiselas after seeing and hearing the former guy highlighting "important documents" .... :cantlook:

raison de arizona

From my feed...
Quora wrote:Angela Birch
BA from Pepperdine University (Graduated 1974)Nov 21
Why is Donald Trump having a hard time finding competent attorneys to represent him? Please only answer if you are an actual attorney. It's a serious curiosity. I'd appreciate un-biased answers, not rants or links to social or news sites. Thanks!
I know one attorney that was approached by Trump about 9 years ago to work for him. He asked around and decided he wouldn’t work for Trump. 1. He insists on being paid for his work. 2. He insists that if a client doesn’t take his advice he will quit. 3. He found out that attorneys who quit because they were not paid were being trash talked by Trump.

My attorney friend had a family to support, a career he didn’t want destroyed and didn’t want to deal with a guy with the reputation Trump has in the legal world. He hasn’t regretted it as he has seen loyal Trump attorneys hung out to dry owed hundreds of thousands. His return comment when offered the job was only if he billed his hours weekly and was paid within 3 hours of billing.
https://qr.ae/pKbmet

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”