Rudy Giuliani

These people suck. They are bad people.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Rudy Giuliani

Post by keith »

It occurs to me that if he knew he was lying, then how can it be his honest opinion
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Rudy Giuliani

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Rudy Giuliani

:lol: poor schmuck!
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 18656?s=20
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Rudy has to read about Trump’s campaign shelling out $40 million to a bunch of other lawyers after he got stiffed and disbarred.
https://twitter.com/RachelBitecofer/sta ... 04736?s=20
Rachel Bitecofer 📈🔭🇺🇲🇺🇦 @RachelBitecofer wrote: If you’re raising money for a campaign and instead using it to pay your co-conspirators’ legal fees that’s fraud @JDVance1. You’d think a Yale educated JD like yourself would know that.
J.D. Vance @JDVance1 wrote: The “Trump paid $40m in legal fees” attack is so lame. I have good friends who did nothing wrong who had their legal fees paid by Save America PAC. Would you rather they throw all of their employees under a bus?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Rudy Giuliani

Post by RTH10260 »

More analysis of the recent financial filing oft he Save America SuperPAC: they paidGiuliani the $320'000 he owed to the documents hosting company in his defamation lawsuit.

as reported by MidasTouch, Ben Meiselas

Dr. Ken

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Dr. Ken »

Barf
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Suranis

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Suranis »

Plenty of Ick, but I wonder if its coming out now because Roody needs be made look as bad as possible to take some of the blame away from Individual 1. "Oh I was misadvised by a pervert"

Or because Rudey is rumoured to be thinking of a primary challenge.
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Rudy Giuliani

Post by neonzx »

Since the TwiX isn't loading for me, here is the attachment. Barf is right!

chancery
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by chancery »

Suranis wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:02 pm Plenty of Ick, but I wonder if its coming out now because Roody needs be made look as bad as possible to take some of the blame away from Individual 1. "Oh I was misadvised by a pervert"

Or because Rudey is rumoured to be thinking of a primary challenge.
I did a very quick scan of the docket (available here: https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef ... =1&narrow=, and if that doesn't work (search results might only survive for a limited period), search the NYS efiling site under Supreme Court, party name Noelle Dunphy).

The complaint didn't include any salacious recordings (although might have referred to them), but did include as exhibits press accounts of his personal and sexual misconduct. Instead of moving to dismiss for legal insufficiency, Giuliani made a motion to strike the bulk of plaintiff's complaint under CPLR §3024(b), which permits a court to strike "scandalous or prejudicial matter unnecessarily inserted” in a pleading.

Giuliani argued that Dunphy had a crazy mixed up made up complaint, and that she had salted it with spicy press exhibits that weren't relevant to any _real_ claims she might have. Dunphy's lawyer replied, nah, the evidence is relevant to our claims, inter alia, for sexual and workplace harassment, and the claims are pretty solid, here are some recordings that show you're in big trouble here.

Or at least that's my impression. I can't summon much enthusiasm for studying the docket, and the evidence doesn't make pleasant reading.
Suranis

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Suranis »

:cantlook:
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx

Rudy Giuliani

Post by neonzx »

Of course, you never saw this coming from a 79-year old America's Mayor. We had no clue he was a prevert. ..!

Resume18

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Resume18 »

Suranis wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:33 pm

Sir, this is a Wendy's.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Gregg

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Gregg »

Suranis wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:33 pm

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
sugar magnolia

Rudy Giuliani

Post by sugar magnolia »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rudy-giulian ... 00954.html
“Jewish men have small cocks because they can’t use them after they get married,” Giuliani said, according to the transcript. “Whereas the Italian use them all their lives so they get bigger.”
That's not how that works. That's not how any of that works.
neonzx

Rudy Giuliani

Post by neonzx »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:06 am https://www.yahoo.com/news/rudy-giulian ... 00954.html
“Jewish men have small cocks because they can’t use them after they get married,” Giuliani said, according to the transcript. “Whereas the Italian use them all their lives so they get bigger.”
That's not how that works. That's not how any of that works.
:rotflmao:

No, that's not the way it works -- but I'm only 25% Italian so maybe I don't have all the facts. :shrug:

Giuliani, like his former best-bud tfg, is a legend in his own mind.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Rudy Giuliani

Post by bill_g »

This explains why Jewish couple never have kids. (sigh)

Dear Rudy - My thunderstick is a mere six inches .... if I fold it in half. Neeners.
Gregg

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Gregg »

na na na na na na na

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neonzx

Rudy Giuliani

Post by neonzx »

p0rtia

Rudy Giuliani

Post by p0rtia »

Take 2 for Giuliani's attempt to say "I admit I lied, but only for this case."

At this point I can only assume that the typos and grammatical errors are intentional. Pfff.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 90.0_5.pdf
raison de arizona

Rudy Giuliani

Rudy W. Giuliani @RudyGiuliani wrote: This indictment is an affront to American Democracy and does permanent, irrevocable harm to our justice system.

It's just the next chapter in a book of lies with the purpose of framing President Donald Trump and anyone willing to take on the ruling regime.

They lied about Russian collusion, they lied about Joe Biden's foreign bribery scheme, and they lied about Hunter Biden's laptop hard drive proving 30 years of criminal activity.

The real criminals here are the people who have brought this case forward both directly and indirectly.
https://x.com/rudygiuliani/status/1691330774941732864
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/15/politics ... index.html
Rudy Giuliani is staring down hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal bills and sanctions amid numerous lawsuits in addition to the new criminal charges – related to his work for Donald Trump after the 2020 election.

In court on Monday, the former New York City mayor said the legal quagmires have left him effectively out of cash. He even appears to have responded to some of the money crunch by listing for sale a 3-bedroom Manhattan apartment he owns for $6.5 million.

Not including standard legal fees, Giuliani faces nearly $90,000 in sanctions from a judge in a defamation case, a $20,000 monthly fee to a company to host his electronic records, $15,000 or more for a search of his records, and even a $57,000 judgment against his company for unpaid phone bills.

While he has declined in court to provide details of his financial state, his lawyers wrote this week that “producing a detailed financial report is only meant to embarrass Mr. Giuliani and draw attention to his misfortunes.”

Giuliani’s financial situation is likely to become even more difficult to navigate in the coming days. He faces potentially perilous court decisions against him in two 2020 election defamation lawsuits as early as this week.

While Giuliani’s attorneys’ fees have not been paid directly by Trump’s political action committee, Trump’s PAC paid more than $300,000 in May to a company handling Giuliani’s archived records for evidence preservation in court cases, according to federal campaign finance records and court filings.
Kendra

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... b825f&ei=7
Former President Donald Trump's advisors say he was "really worried" and "really upset" that his longtime lawyer and ally Rudy Giuliani would be indicted as one of the 18 of Trump's co-defendants in the Georgia RICO case, Maggie Haberman told CNN.

But not enough to pay him what he's still owed, she noted.

Haberman, a senior political correspondent at the New York Times who's reported on Trump's inner circle, spoke to CNN's Kaitlan Collins on Tuesday night after Trump was criminally charged again — this time in a Georgia indictment that was unsealed late Monday.

"One of the ironies right now in the situation around Donald Trump is you will hear some of his advisors say 'He's really upset that Rudy got indicted,' or, leading into this, 'He was really worried about Rudy,'" Haberman told Collins.

Haberman added that those close to Giuliani will still try to blame the Republican National Committee or former Trump aides for the fact that his legal bills remain unpaid.

But "This is Trump," she said. "According to my reporting, it was Trump who didn't want Giuliani paid unless Giuliani delivered on his promises, and obviously that didn't happen," Haberman said.
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Reality Check »

Whore Haberman is always fun to read.
raison de arizona

Rudy Giuliani

Roodles done got caught lying. A lot.
IMG_5561.png
IMG_5561.png (224.53 KiB) Viewed 1015 times
tek

Rudy Giuliani

Post by tek »

screams for the Costanza Defense :crazy:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Rudy Giuliani

Post by Grumpy Git »

Rudy Giuliani claimed on Sunday to have new "scientific evidence" to prove widespread election fraud and that he is innocent after being charged in Georgia.

https://www.rawstory.com/rudy-giuliani- ... -evidence/

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”