Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai Fake "Inventor of Email" / Anti-Vaxxer / Election Truther / Failed Candidate

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
bob

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai Fake "Inventor of Email" / Anti-Vaxxer / Election Truther / Failed Candidate

Post by bob »

Ayyadurai should go Full Taitz and stalk Gorsuch at speaking events, book signings, etc. :towel:
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

If you're not blocked, why not recommend to Shiva that he should start the debate at the Post & Email to get warmed up, then he'll really be ready for SCOTUS! Give him Sharon Rondeau's contact info to set it up. But warn him, Chuckles has been stuck on Thomas "evading" the issue for over a decade. :lol:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

bob wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 10:47 pm
Ayyadurai should go Full Taitz and stalk Gorsuch at speaking events, book signings, etc. :towel:
Tell me you're desperately seeking attention without telling me you're desperately seeking attention.
bob

Post by bob »

Luke wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 2:37 am If you're not blocked,
Ayyadurai blocked me ages ago.

Cultists will occasionally invite me to one of his online "meetings," whose tenets include "truth" and "freedom."

They rarely see the irony.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

Newser: Wisconsin Commission Keeps Cornel West on Ballot:
Commission also removes Shiva Ayyadurai; Kennedy remains on ballot

The Wisconsin Elections Commission decided Tuesday to keep Cornel West, an independent presidential candidate, on the state ballot, dismissing a challenge by a Democratic National Committee employee. The commission also removed independent Shiva Ayyadurai, citing the constitutional requirement for presidential candidates to be natural-born US citizens. Ayyadurai, who moved to the US at age seven and became a citizen at 20, did not contest his Indian birthplace but argued the commission lacked authority to disqualify him without discussion.
Ayyadurai's latest unsuccessful argument is that, due to the recent 14th Amendment presidential disqualification case, states lack the authority to remove presidential candidates.

I know Ayyadurai submitted paperwork to New Hampshire, but I'm confident in predicting it, too, will bounce him.
Image ImageImage

Return to “Other weirdos”