Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

roadscholar

Re: Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by roadscholar »

Perhaps Lindell, like Taitz, fell prey to the intoxicating siren song:

DISCOVERY!
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Re: Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Greatgrey »

What’s the over/under for Wendy Rogers being involved somehow?
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I was wondering if it has anything to do with this since it involves Katie Hobbs and the various Maricopa folks:

https://unicourt.com/case/az-mas2-brand ... t-al-87764

However, the attorney is Mark Kokanovich who most definitely does not seem the type for this so probably not.
101010 :towel:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Domenico wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:47 pm The "8 ball" that Gregg mentions is 1/8th of an ounce of cocaine.
Is that a lot?
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Ohhhh...

Tomorrow is when a bunch of the Arizona candidate legal challenges are scheduled. The deadline for filing them was on 18 April and after checking some of the cases, some have election hearings tomorrow. Gosar has 2 pre-trials scheduled tomorrow in what are elections challenges. There were also cases against Biggs and Gosar that had their trial this week so might have a verdict on Friday though nothing is on the calendars.

I am figuring that one of the challengers has claimed they are going for an injunction, or Lindell heard that even though it was not heard. The challenges for Gosar are about signatures (though maybe him challenging the opponents' signatures). The ones that went to trial were against him and Biggs but not for signatures.
Domenico

Post by Domenico »

sad-cafe wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:23 pm
Domenico wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:47 pm The "8 ball" that Gregg mentions is 1/8th of an ounce of cocaine.
Is that a lot?
I'm not a regular user, but I was in a band during the late 80s - early 90s, and that would have kept us bright and cheery for about 3 gigs (4 band members, 3 crew).

If it was all for 1 person, to quote Major Kong from Dr. Strangelove: "Shoot, A Fella’ Could Have A Pretty Good Weekend In Vegas With All That Stuff".
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

If that’s the official account it has a whopping 2,000 and change followers.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

northland10 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:34 pm Ohhhh...

Tomorrow is when a bunch of the Arizona candidate legal challenges are scheduled. The deadline for filing them was on 18 April and after checking some of the cases, some have election hearings tomorrow. Gosar has 2 pre-trials scheduled tomorrow in what are elections challenges. There were also cases against Biggs and Gosar that had their trial this week so might have a verdict on Friday though nothing is on the calendars.

I am figuring that one of the challengers has claimed they are going for an injunction, or Lindell heard that even though it was not heard. The challenges for Gosar are about signatures (though maybe him challenging the opponents' signatures). The ones that went to trial were against him and Biggs but not for signatures.
I don't think the challenges are related, but we'll see. There were over sixty filed. Biggs and Gosar both have 14th Amendment/insurrectionist challenges filed against them.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:08 pm If that’s the official account it has a whopping 2,000 and change followers.
How many followers does it have if it isn't the official account? :dance:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

... or so I've heard... :smoking:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

sad-cafe wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:23 pm
Is that a lot?

It's the "Family Size" package.

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:39 am

Not in Cokehead Jr's household :fingerwag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Gregg wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:37 am
... or so I've heard... :smoking:
Yezzz, 3-1/2 grams would have been a small weekend party in these parts. 8-)
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
raison de arizona

Kari Lake went on the radio and said she was filing an injunction against "voting machines" with standing as a gubernatorial candidate. Dunno if it is related. And haven't heard of anything actually getting filed.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Please let them use the terminology "voting machines" in their filings.
May the bridges I burn light my way.

ImageImageImage x5
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:16 pm Please let them use the terminology "voting machines" in their filings.
Mark Meadows is a voting machine.
raison de arizona

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:16 pm Please let them use the terminology "voting machines" in their filings.
We'll see. :waiting:
Theresa Corbin @TheresaCorbin9 wrote: AZ gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake: "Tomorrow I am filing an emergency injunction to stop the use of these machines, these voting machines, these electronic voting machines where there’s so many problems.”
raison de arizona

They are claiming it is filed. Not going to watch frankspeech.com for sure, I already have a headache. I will keep an eye out for it to get posted. If they aren't full of crap.
The Truthful American 📰 @TTA_NewsNetwork wrote: Breaking: Mike Lindell files 'historic' preliminary injunction in Arizona 'to get machines out of our elections', Kari Lake, Alan Dershowitz and more join http://Frankspeech.com live to breakdown the filing
Someone else kindly tuned in and took that bullet for us:
Just Common Sense @JustCommonSen12 wrote: Watching Mike Lindell: Correct me if I'm wrong, but they still have NOT filed the injunction, they've only finished DRAFTING the injunction. He says the filing is Part 2 and NEXT week. Wow, Mike promised TODAY ... Another Deadline Bites The Dust....
:lol:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

I realized trying to get a narcissist to hold his tongue is like trying to stop a flood with a shot glass but still, you'd think someday he'd learn to hold his announcements until they actually have real progress. Also, being quiet about the filing could give it a slight chance of getting through unnoticed.

I guess pillows just don't sell themselves.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:40 pm They are claiming it is filed. Not going to watch frankspeech.com for sure, I already have a headache. I will keep an eye out for it to get posted. If they aren't full of crap.
The Truthful American 📰 @TTA_NewsNetwork wrote: Breaking: Mike Lindell files 'historic' preliminary injunction in Arizona 'to get machines out of our elections', Kari Lake, Alan Dershowitz and more join http://Frankspeech.com live to breakdown the filing
Someone else kindly tuned in and took that bullet for us:
Just Common Sense @JustCommonSen12 wrote: Watching Mike Lindell: Correct me if I'm wrong, but they still have NOT filed the injunction, they've only finished DRAFTING the injunction. He says the filing is Part 2 and NEXT week. Wow, Mike promised TODAY ... Another Deadline Bites The Dust....
:lol:
Nothing in the main Arizona court lookup, nothing in Maricopa County Superior Court civil case search (this is not in the main Arizona one but has all the election challenges), and nothing on Pacer for a Federal Case.

In short, I see nothing.

If he's into prostitutes, I hope they get paid at the initial engagement on the street because he is going to shoot his load way before they get near the hotel.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:28 pm

They also make the "Orgy Key Bump Ounce." and the "Pablo Party Pound" which comes with a mirror, gold plated razor blade and titanium straw".

raison de arizona

Kari Lake War Room @KariLakeWarRoom wrote: Breaking:

@KariLake announces she has filed an emergency injunction against @katiehobbs & the @maricopacounty Board of Supervisors to ban Dominion Voting machines for the 2022 election.
:roll: Then she retweeted this nonsensical post calling her the defendant.
► Show Spoiler
raison de arizona

"Patriots in Arizona yesterday filed a lawsuit to ban electronic voting machines and replace them with a transparent hand count. Hand. Hand. Hand count system. Paper. Paper. Paper. Paper. We don't have to worry about signals being sent down from the sky."

-- Trump in Ohio
:waiting:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

He does know if it's a hand count system we won't know the winner the same day of the election as he wanted. He'll then whine and say that people are still voting as they're counting the votes.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:59 am
Frater I*I wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:28 pm

They also make the "Orgy Key Bump Ounce." and the "Pablo Party Pound" which comes with a mirror, gold plated razor blade and titanium straw".
Part of the Mara-A-Lardo hospitality package...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”