Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Flash Poll: Is Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II Fuc*ed?

These people suck. They are bad people.

Is Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II Fuc*ed?

Yes
17%
No
3%
Need more info
12%
Trump will try to pardon him
5%
He's probably on a flight to Thailand right now
2%
When Tucker says "It's one of the weirdest interviews I've ever conducted" that's a Hell, Yes
17%
Hell no, Daddy will get him out of it
5%
Don't care but will enjoy seeing him go down in flames, the little bastard.
40%

Total votes: 60

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Flash Poll: Is Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II Fuc*ed?

Post by Luke »

Now that The Fogbow has proven itself as a cultural touchstone of America, reflecting the zeitgeist on such weighty matters as the titular Mama June, American should benefit from our wisdom!

Here's the interview. We report. You decide.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Uninformed

Re: Flash Poll: Is Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II Fuc*ed?

Post by Uninformed »

Isn’t it the case that the FBI/DOJ are prohibited from releasing any “evidence” that is part of an ongoing investigation. Gaetz knows this. It’s a shame I do not like popcorn.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

#PizzaGaetz

Heh.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Is it even legal to go on national television and accuse someone, by name, of a felony?
sterngard friegen

Post by sterngard friegen »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:52 am Is it even legal to go on national television and accuse someone, by name, of a felony?
Ask Lin Wood, Mike Lindell, Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

I voted "Need more info". "Don't care but will enjoy seeing him go down in flames, the little bastard" was a close second in my mind. Even if he's not guilty of this particular accusation, he is such a sleaze that he is probably guilty of something. When I was a kid, my dad used to occasionally give me a swat on the behind as I walked by. When I protested, he would say that it was for something he hadn't caught me at.

Of course, the FBI and DOJ are not commenting and will, rightly, not release any evidence that they might have, so all we're hearing is the New York Times report, and Gaetz's denial. As much as I normally trust the NYT, I would need more corroboration.

I don't want to be like the RWNJ's, who jump on any allegation against a Democrat, no matter how absurd it might be.

So, unless and until there is corroboration, I will try to maintain an open mind, even for a sack of s**t like Gaetz.

I agree with Sugar Magnolia that Gaetz is walking a dangerous path by specifically naming someone and accusing them of committing a felony. With the gigantic defamation lawsuits against Fox, I'm a little surprised that they allowed that segment to be aired, or is it live?

As I understand it, "public figures" are considered to be a little more fair game, in terms of defamation. As a "former DOJ official" can McGee argue that he is no longer a public figure and therefore entitled to more protection from defamation than a truly public figure would be?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Apparently the Feds are expanding to look into #PrisonGaetz' (new hashtag) behavior beyond The Sunshine State.

And...

Pace HS.JPG
Pace HS.JPG (38.29 KiB) Viewed 2731 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

AOC is probably very happy she squashed Gaetz's "let me show you the Capitol" invitations when she first got elected.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
sterngard friegen

Post by sterngard friegen »

I voted yes without needing to know more.

It's Matt Gaetz.

Res ipsa loquitur.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

sterngard friegen wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:33 pm I voted yes without needing to know more.

It's Matt Gaetz.

Res ipsa loquitur.
I voted "Need more info", but I think you're right. He is probably guilty as hell.

However, given the current state of politics, that might not hurt him at the polls. In fact, for some, being "attacked" by the NYT is probably a badge of honor and will actually get him MORE votes. That is, if he decides to run for re-election.

Today's republicans don't care about sex scandals, unless the accused is a Democrat. If the accused is a Republican, at worst, they will say "Boys will be boys".
filly

Post by filly »

Well things didn't work out too well for Roy Moore.
wavey davey

Post by wavey davey »

Every time I see his picture, I find myself wondering if a DNA test would show he had an unusually high amount of Neanderthal in his background.

I hope he goes down.
Image Image ImageImage
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I voted for Don't Care, but I actually hope he goes down really, really, really hard.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

In case some of y'all are on the fence, with making or changing a vote.

But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
somerset

Post by somerset »

Essentially the same information from Rachael Maddow, posted by TRL in the other Gaetz thread

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”