TRUTH SOCIAL #PRAVDASOCIAL & Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) NASDAQ:DJT - SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Re: TRUTH SOCIAL & Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp NASDAQ: DWAC

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Crater wins the Internet!!!!!! :winner:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
woodworker

Re: TRUTH SOCIAL & Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp NASDAQ: DWAC

Post by woodworker »

Incorrect: You need to store them in a fall-out bunker, cushioned on all sides by thick lead plates (or the skulls of MTC, Gaetz, etc., because nothing penetrates them).
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:38 pm Crater wins the Internet!!!!!! :winner:
Ummmm who is "Crater"....are you cheating on me with another Fogbow grandson I am unware of, and therefore cannot hamstring him/her/they for your attention... :lol:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

He’s hiding under the F on the keyboard.
Tiredretiredlawyer

Phoenix520 is right. Let's talk about 6 weeks of not having glasses that are the proper prescription after cataract surgery and an aggressive autocorrect that needs an alarm since I don't proof!

You are still my only grandson, Crater, I mean Frater. :batting:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:11 pm Phoenix520 is right. Let's talk about 6 weeks of not having glasses that are the proper prescription after cataract surgery and an aggressive autocorrect that needs an alarm since I don't proof!

Touche :duel:

Make a snarky comment to Third Grandma and she puts me in my place.... :batting:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Tiredretiredlawyer

:lovestruck:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

The official Truth account on Twitter has been posting some nasty stuff IMO, hope it gets banned.
46AD6113-0940-4F69-9420-0B7687DEED13.png
46AD6113-0940-4F69-9420-0B7687DEED13.png (509.8 KiB) Viewed 1609 times
03A8EFCB-A7D1-4551-BB18-CA5A228F1DC2.png
03A8EFCB-A7D1-4551-BB18-CA5A228F1DC2.png (475.75 KiB) Viewed 1609 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:19 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:11 pm Phoenix520 is right. Let's talk about 6 weeks of not having glasses that are the proper prescription after cataract surgery and an aggressive autocorrect that needs an alarm since I don't proof!

Touche :duel:

Make a snarky comment to Third Grandma and she puts me in my place.... :batting:
So, you mean if I want to adopt you I will be FOURTH Grandma? If I'd know that, I'd have gotten in line sooner!
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
bob

Post by bob »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:37 am The official Truth account on Twitter has been posting some nasty stuff IMO, hope it gets banned.
While that account (Truth Social 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇮🇱, @Truth45Social) has been particularly nasty, I have strong doubts that it is associated with the Truth Social site. Its bio:
Can't wait for Truth Social. MAGA🇺🇸 Will Twit still be in business in a year or will Trump own it ? Back the Blue and support Veterans. Where are my 300,000 ?
Nb.: The conspicuous absence of claiming to be the "official" anything.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Ah, didn't notice that. Thx Bob!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

RVInit wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:37 pm
So, you mean if I want to adopt you I will be FOURTH Grandma? If I'd know that, I'd have gotten in line sooner!
:lol:

Trent Reznor
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Off Topic
Bad move - before I had cataract surgery on a really optically rubbish eye I sent off an old pair of eyeglasses to be reglazed using the spherical lens prescription I expected if the surgery was on target. As it was at the start of summer I sent off another pair to get sunglasses made. Cost about $35 per frame I think. And well worth it, absolutely trivial compared with the cost of the surgery. When my eye had settled I had a proper optometrist's check which teased out the remaining astigmatism value so I could get absolutely correct lenses with both spherical and cylindrical values – they were better, but only very slightly so. For glasses wearers I think it's definitely worth blowing a few dollars/euros/kroner/pounds on glasses for the post-operative month.
Tiredretiredlawyer

I wish I had spent for post cataract specs. Little did I know!
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Off Topic
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:17 pm I wish I had spent for post cataract specs. Little did I know!
My doc gave me the readers strength equivalent to my post op result and I went to Dollar Tree and picked up some cheap ones. It took about three months for my eyes to finally adjust on a result. Then I got some nicer readers but still didn't need an expensive 'script.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
much ado

Post by much ado »

In my inbox:
Subject: We have received NO RESPONSE

[much ado],

We have already reached out to you OVER 9 TIMES to ask that you take the PLEDGE TO REGISTER for Trump Social and have received NO RESPONSE.

Time is RUNNING OUT for you to take the PLEDGE TO REGISTER, but there’s still time if you hurry...

Please pledge to register for President Trump’s brand-new social media site RIGHT NOW to prove that you are a Patriot. >>

[...]

Please, [much ado], we’re counting on you to take the pledge before it’s too late. Don’t you want to be remembered as an early supporter of President Trump’s social media site?

Pledge RIGHT NOW to register for President Trump’s social media site.

Thank you,

GOP HQ

Over nine times! Whatever could the matter be? It's SO SAD!!! :crying:
tek

Post by tek »

damn, it is easy to prove you're a patriot these days!
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

bob wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:09 pm Nb.: The conspicuous absence of claiming to be the "official" anything.
Squatting on the tag hoping for a buyout payday?
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
bob

Post by bob »

keith wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:02 pm
bob wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:09 pm Nb.: The conspicuous absence of claiming to be the "official" anything.
Squatting on the tag hoping for a buyout payday?
That's an interesting question: Obviously there's a market for well-named domains, but is there a market for well-named Twitter handles?
Image ImageImage
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Or maybe just wishin' and wantin' and hopin' and prayin' that a suitor like Fox News will snap up the application and make it work. Though, any purchase would not be anywhere near the market value of the stock today.

Not sure what the end game is for the investors. No way this stand alone app that is supposed to take the world by storm with its absolute "truths" and "spirited debates" can generate enough soft dollars with advertising and subscriptions to justify a hefty stock valuation.

(That said, one of my clients is a pretty savvy investor. One day last October he bought 300 shares of DWAC and 800 of their 2028 warrants and sold them the same day for a nifty $15,000 gain in a matter of hours. He said he bought into DWAC on a lark.)
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

I'm sure there's a market for Правда Социальное
Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne »

Правда Социальное/Truth Social is apparently promising to "broadcast" something they are calling a "Trump/Putin interview LIVE!!" 7pm or perhaps 6pm EST today Sunday: also on Telegram apparently. According to various Twitter posts.

Does anyone have an idea what this actually is?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Its possible that Trump could have a zoom call with Putin and then they could broadcast it. They could swing the propaganda value of it a number of different ways.
Hic sunt dracones
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Can he trust what Putin will say?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

neonzx wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:29 pm
northland10 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:23 pm Funny thing, in my early days of playing around the internet, there were people called mods or sysops on the various BBS to moderate discussions and boot those who played badly. Of course, they have already stated that they will limit discussion. What a f****** liar.
:callonme: I'm right here. And, yes, I did step in when things ran astray. My BBS so I paid all the bills.(8 phone lines) and all the hardware. My board, my rules.
I was a SysOp of a VERY tiny board. My friends and I all had our own little BBSs and I was connected into both FIDOnet and PODSnet (Pagan/Occult Distribution System). I didn't get a lot of traffic, but more than I've ever gotten to anything I've created on the web since BBSs died out :) Ah, the Glory Days, eh?

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”