Mesa County Colorado - Belinda and Tina's big adventure

Notaperson

Re: Mesa County Colorado - Belinda and Tina's big adventure

Post by Notaperson »

Meanwhile, elsewhere in Colorado...

Colorado investigating Republican election official who said he was in contact with MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's 'legal team'
Colorado's top election official said Thursday that she is investigating a "potential breach" in voting security by a local Republican county clerk.

Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold said that in late January her office learned of a social-media post, "attributed to Douglas County Clerk and Recorder Merlin Klotz," in which the official appears to boast that he made a copy of the hard drives used by local election systems.

"To ensure the security of Douglas County's voting equipment, I am issuing an Election Order requiring the Douglas Clerk to disclose information regarding the imaging of the election equipment server," Griswold said in a statement.
:snippity:
He is now the third Republican election official in Colorado to be investigated since the 2020 election, Colorado Public Radio reported. Last month Griswold's office began looking into claims from Dallas Schroeder, clerk and recorder for Elbert Court, that he was also inspired by Peters' example to make unauthorized copies of local election equipment hard drives.
https://www.businessinsider.com/colorad ... ell-2022-2
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

Tina has been quite the inspiration for some election workers. :mad:

Secretary of state demands information from Elbert County Clerk Dallas Schroeder
Copies of Elbert County’s election system hard drive “are in the custody of unauthorized people,” the Colorado Secretary of State’s Office said on Jan. 28.

The revelation came to light as Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold, a Democrat, investigates Elbert County Clerk Dallas Schroeder, a Republican, for making the copies over the summer. Griswold’s office says it’s also likely that the copies were made “using a prohibited removable storage device.”

The Secretary of State’s Office is now demanding more information from Schroeder about the copies, which he says he made ahead of a software update.

On Jan. 24, Griswold issued an order demanding preliminary information from Schroeder on how he copied the hard drive. In response, Schroeder, through an attorney, said he delivered an external hard drive to an unnamed “private attorney … who promised to safeguard the evidence.”

Schroeder also admitted in his response to Griswold’s office that two people who are not employed by the Elbert County Clerk and Recorder’s Office provided instructions by phone to Schroeder as he made the images. Those people were identified in Schroeder’s response to Griswold’s office as Sean Smith and Mark Cook.

It’s not clear what groups, if any, Smith and Cook are affiliated with. They were identified in Schroeder’s response to Griswold only by their names.
:snippity:
Schroeder’s county uses equipment from Denver-based Dominion Voting Systems.
https://elbertcountynews.net/stories/se ... der,388774
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

After reading that story, I'm thinking of changing my name to Merlin Klotz. Isn't that a fabulous name? It would zoom through moderation at the P&E. :P
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Why haven't these election officials been charged with crimes? Tina Peters shit was discovered 5 months ago.

Any dem that pulled this shit would need constant security because of death threats. Their homes would have been vandalized.

This has become absurd.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

LMK, they read your post!! :P (Actually, this was something else, but I like thinking you got lightning fast action!) :dance:

The Denver Post @denverpost 1h
JUST IN: Grand Junction police officers arrested Mesa County Clerk and Recorder Tina Peters on Tuesday morning at Main Street Bagels after she resisted a search warrant.

Mesa County clerk Tina Peters arrested in Grand Junction, suspected of deceiving judge
Peters was released pending charges after resisting a search warrant, according to authorities
The county’s election equipment has been decertified and will have to be replaced following a security breach allegedly aided by Peters.
By SAJA HINDI | shindi@denverpost.com | The Denver Post PUBLISHED: February 8, 2022 at 3:26 p.m. | UPDATED: February 8, 2022 at 4:28 p.m.

Grand Junction police officers arrested Mesa County Clerk and Recorder Tina Peters on Tuesday morning at Main Street Bagels after she allegedly resisted a search warrant. Police responded to the shop at about 10:45 a.m. in the 600 block of Main Street where Peters was released at the scene, pending charges, according to the Grand Junction Police Department. Mesa County spokesperson Stephanie Reecy said the incident is unrelated to investigations of a possible election security breach in Mesa County. Mesa County District Attorney’s Office investigators were looking for an iPad that belonged to Peters, according to the search warrant signed Tuesday.

On Feb. 7, Peters allegedly appeared to be using an iPad to record a court hearing in Deputy Clerk Belinda Knisley’s criminal case and then told the judge in the case that she was not recording it, the search warrant stated. The judge had told members of the audience that he would take action if he found out someone was recording the hearing. “If Clerk Peters had in fact made a recording, Judge (Matthew) Barrett’s decisions and actions would have been influenced by deceit,” the warrant stated. Knisley was charged in August with felony burglary and a misdemeanor cyber crime of unauthorized access, to both of which she has pleaded not guilty. The charges stem from allegations that Knisley entered a Mesa County worksite and was using Peters’ computer on Aug. 25 after Knisley had been suspended two days prior over an unrelated workplace conduct investigation.

While at a status hearing for Knisley’s case, DA’s Office staff members heard Peters tell the court that she wasn’t recording and that those who accused her of doing so were not being truthful, but a deputy DA and paralegal said they saw Peters using the iPad to record, or attempt to record and then stopping it when she was discovered, according to the warrant. Peters did not immediately return a request for comment on Tuesday.

The embattled clerk has been the subject of multiple investigations in the past year. State and local officials launched a grand jury investigation into allegations of election equipment tampering and official misconduct in Mesa County last month after conducting a federal, state and local investigation. Peters is accused of allegedly allowing unauthorized access to elections equipment during a Dominion Voting Systems software update in May as well as allegedly breaching election security protocols after which passwords from the voting equipment were posted online. A judge barred her and Knisley from overseeing the 2021 election in Mesa County and the secretary of state’s office has sued to stop Peters from overseeing the 2022 election after Peters refused to comply with new protocols. Peters is also facing state ethics and campaign finance complaints.
:lol:

Video:

Kyle Clark @KyleClark 1h
UPDATE: Republican Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters appeared to attempt to kick a law enforcement officer while struggling with police during her arrest. This is video from a witness.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Re: Mesa County Colorado - Belinda and Tina 's big adventure

Post by Gregg »

Estiveo wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:05 am
Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:55 am My new favorite thread title.
Yes, except it's not nearly long & cumbersome enough. We need to add their middle names, maiden names, diminutives, nick names, birth date, birth place, and something extra like "Lindell's Angels."
Zodiac signs. We need to know their signs. :brickwallsmall:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke

Post by Luke »

That is a SENSATIONAL idea Gregg, thank you! You and Estiveo are right. Having info in the titles like that absolutely helps with Google Search Indexing, have highlighted some examples in the past.Updated Squidney's & Lucian Wood's topic titles... now if folks search what signs are Sidney Powell & Lucian Wood on Google, Fogbow will come early on the search results! Will get to more of them when there's a chance.

What astrological signs are Lt Col Root Beer and Lt Biscuit?
Squidney Sidney Katherine Powell 🐙 - Born May 1, 1955 (She's a Taurus)
L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - Oct 19, 1952 Libra - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Always curious what astrological signs people are, so thanks again for the idea, it's terrific.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Re: Mesa County Colorado - Belinda and Tina 's big adventure

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:49 pm

Zodiac signs. We need to know their signs. :brickwallsmall:
The Chinese ones of course.... ;)
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Luke

Post by Luke »

Another great point, hadn't thought of the Chinese Zodiac. 1952 for Lucian was the Year of the Dragon and Squidney was the Year of the Goat :lol:

Updated again due to popular demand:
L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - Oct 19, 1952 Libra / Dragon - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."
Squidney Sidney Katherine Powell 🐙 - Born May 1, 1955 - Taurus / Year of the Goat
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Root Beer was born 15th March, 2019, Biscuit 22nd August, 2021.

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:24 pm Another great point, hadn't thought of the Chinese Zodiac. 1952 for Lucian was the Year of the Dragon and Squidney was the Year of the Goat :lol:

Updated again due to popular demand:
L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - Oct 19, 1952 Libra / Dragon - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."
Squidney Sidney Katherine Powell 🐙 - Born May 1, 1955 - Taurus / Year of the Goat
What is the "Year of the Goat"? In Chinese, the character used in the horoscope is 羊 (pronounced "yang"), which - by itself - means "sheep." The Chinese word for "goat" adds the character for "mountain" before the character for "sheep" 山羊 (pronounced "shanyang"). Maybe, the "Year of the Sheep" did not sound hip enough?

Edited at 8:29 pm PDT to add: I sort of like the idea of Sidney Powell being one of the Sheeple.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

I guess there aren't any mountain bighorn sheep over yonder in that there China.

But I too sorta like the fact that Squidney will be fleeced, or sheared, or however you wish to say it. :lol:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hmm :shock: 1955 is Year of the Sheep / Goat / Ram according to Travel China Guide. Wood Goat (vs. Fire Goat). Most seem to say Goat but Sheep get a shoutout. The Chinese year of the Goat is the eighth year of the 12-year-cycle of Chinese Zodiac animals, finishing in 8th place.

Wood Goat.JPG
Wood Goat.JPG (48.38 KiB) Viewed 1146 times

Goat Sheep.JPG
Goat Sheep.JPG (99.61 KiB) Viewed 1146 times
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

According to the Chinese zodiac Foggy is a (water) dragon not a rooster! :think:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

I'm
Off Topic
lucky I get two fierce zodiac symbols, the Lion and the Dragon...One day I'm gonna get a yakuza body shirt tattoo of a chinese dragon and a lion facing off...
Meanwhile...

:hijacked: :biggrin:

Because Snitchin' is Bitchin'.... :lol:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Luke

Post by Luke »

Tina got another arrest warrant! :dance:

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... dacted.pdf

Arrest warrant issued for Clerk and Recorder Tina Peters
by: Al Maulding
Posted: Feb 9, 2022 / 08:19 PM MST / Updated: Feb 9, 2022 / 08:19 PM MST

GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. (KREX) — An arrest warrant was issued for embattled Mesa County Clerk and Recorder Tina Peters, who is accused of trying to block a search warrant when she was detained on Feb. 8, according to police reports. The Grand Junction Police Department released a redacted arrest warrant affidavit issued in the matter of “The People of The State of Colorado v. Tina Peters.” The document states that just before 11 a.m. on the morning of Feb. 8, investigators with the Mesa County District Attorney’s (DA) Office requested assistance for a person obstructing their execution of a search warrant at Main Street Bagels in downtown Grand Junction. When GJPD officers arrived on scene, DA investigators were in a “heated discussion” with a group of people occupying a table inside the business. A DA Investigator advised officers he had probable cause to charge a female with felony “Tampering with Physical Evidence.”

Investigators were speaking with a man, whose name was redacted from the report, asking if he was in possession of an iPad that was the subject of a search warrant issued by Judge Gretchen Larson. Investigators focused on the man because he was “preventing access to the table by the DA Investigators.” The iPad in question was then passed around between patrons seated at the table. Tina Peters then stood between officers and the male suspect, obstructing officers access to him. The affidavit states the reporting officer then took Peters by the arm and tried to move her in the direction of other responding officers. At that time, Tina Peters began “actively resisting and was placed in handcuffs for obstructing officers.” The affidavit says officers repeatedly told Peters to not resist. It reads that at one point, Peters attempted to kick one of the officers, but missed. Instead, she made contact with the officer’s taser and magazine pouch.

Peters was then taken outside and advised she was under arrest. As Peters continued to yell at officers that they were “hurting her,” officers continued to advise her she was under arrest for “Obstruction.” At one point, an unidentified female who was recording the interaction was asked to step back while an officer searched Peters. According to the report, Peters then tried to whisper something in the ear of the female who was recording. After the officer completed the search, officers took Peters to a patrol vehicle. Once she was placed inside “and out of view of the multiple people recording this interaction on cell phones the suspect calmed down immediately.” Peters then stated responding officers were “assisting a Merrick Garland.”

DA Investigators informed GJPD officers the DA had potential charges related to “Tampering with Physical Evidence and Obstruction” they wished to pursue. In an attempt to not duplicate charges, the DA Investigators asked that GJPD not charge Peters separately. Investigators stated that the DA’s Office would consider charges separately. During the search, a silver iPad in a white case was seized. An investigator from the DA’s Office then explained to Peters he was taking the iPad in accordance with the search warrant. Peters denied the iPad was hers, saying instead, it belonged to a Tammy Bailey. The DA Investigator then asked GJPD to release Peters. After Tina Peters left the location, the affidavit states GJPD officers learned the DA’s Office would not be filing charges.

Feb. 9, based on the responding officer’s request, a judge issued an arrest warrant for Peters citing a charge of “Obstruction of a Peace Officer,” a second-degree misdemeanor. The charge carries a bond amount of $500.
https://www.kktv.com/2022/02/10/arrest- ... -colorado/
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Uninformed wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:44 pm According to the Chinese zodiac Foggy is a (water) dragon not a rooster! :think:
:fingerwag: :boxing:

Foggy, having been born hatched on Dec. 13, is a member of the forgotten 13th sign of the Zodiac. I am, in fact, a Snake Bearer.

That's correct. I'm an Ophiuchus. Put that in your goog and see what happens. :batting:

The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Foggy wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:18 am :fingerwag: :boxing:

Foggy, having been born hatched on Dec. 13, is a member of the forgotten 13th sign of the Zodiac. I am, in fact, a Snake Bearer.

That's correct. I'm an Ophiuchus. Put that in your goog and see what happens. :batting:
Off Topic
It wasn't forgotten. The earths orbit has shifted slightly in the 2600 years (could be wrong too lazy to look it up the exact time) since the Greeks worked out the path of the sun across the sky, now called the Elliptic rather than the Zodiac. So the 12 signs are now 13.

Ya I know some new age types like to bring up conspiracies about how the 13th sign was suppressed etc, but that's the actual truth.

Also, the hidden thing that Astrologers do not like people bringing up is that their month chart of when the sun is in a constellation is off by 5 months (I think, again lazy) at this point. It's actually shifted a full 17 months since the Greeks worked it out, meaning it went off, became right again and then went ott. So when they say the Sun is in the house of Blah, they are lying through their ass. That pretty makes a mockery of their idea that the stars run the future.
Hic sunt dracones
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Off Topic
Wait, I’m a Virgo now?
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Foggy's carrying this metric thing a step too far.
Image Image Image Image
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Phoenix520 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:10 am
Off Topic
Wait, I’m a Virgo now?
CRAP!!! I want my Aries back.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I don't want to be a Virgo. My mom was a Virgo! :fingerwag:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Jim

Post by Jim »

Barack and I do not appreciate being a crab...we want to be lions again!!!
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

I graduated from high school in the 1970s and was visiting a friend when her obnoxious 10 year sister asked if I was a virgin and I replied I was a Taurus.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
realist

Post by realist »

:hijacked:

Again.
 ! Message from: realist
Please stop the threadjack and get back to posting on topic.

Thank you in advance.
:bighug:
Image X 4
Image X 32

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”