Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Miki Booth - "Birther Princess" Miyuki Booth / The Apocalyptic "Tidal Wave of Truth" Any Day Now! / (and RIP Cinnamon)

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
sad-cafe

Re: Miki Booth - "Birther Princess" Miyuki Booth / The Apocalyptic "Tidal Wave of Truth" Any Day Now! / (and Cinnamon)

Post by sad-cafe »

I’m not sure. Hubby said it was the best
Azastan
Verified:

Re: Miki Booth - "Birther Princess" Miyuki Booth / The Apocalyptic "Tidal Wave of Truth" Any Day Now! / (and Cinnamon)

Post by Azastan »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:28 am
BONUS for Azastan!! :dance: But no, we are NOT getting you the apron although Miki says she has some still in stock, $37.00 + shipping.

Miki Horse.JPG
That poor horse, I hope she treats it better than the rest of the poots treat theirs.

And thank you, I do not need an apron, I make do with a proper farmer's smock!
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

sad-cafe wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:27 pm I received a yahama apartment electronic piano. Much better than an ugly book
Neat, enjoy.

I will say in all fairness that as odd and sour as she is, I think she does take good care of her animals.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

The Mikster has information she needed to share with FOGGY and all of us: https://www.facebook.com/miki.booth
Miki Booth
Jan 15 a0t 12:14 PM ·

This is my sister Maddie Howard and pretty much it’s me too. ❤️❤️❤️

I have large strong legs that aren't the least bit feminine. My calves are so large I can only fit them into wide-calf boots. I have belly jelly and a pooch that can't be hidden by my clothes. I do not have toned arms. My face is lined from years of wear. I have stretch marks on my thighs, breasts and butt. I don't like wearing jeans anymore because they don't always fit over my hips and if they do they generally cut into my stomach.
WAIT... let me try that again...
I have strong legs that are capable of taking me anywhere I need to go, and have walked me across several different states, danced like crazy on some of my favorite Jazzercise songs, and swam in the ocean under the sun as I've traveled to see parts of this world.
My stomach might be soft, but it was the home for my 3 kids in their first 9 months. It is the place that my deepest belly laughs come from. And just because it is soft, does not mean it isn't strong. It holds me up, protects my back, and propels me through basically any movement I choose.
My arms have allowed me to hug my favorite people on this planet, carried my children and now my doggies, and I can do like 10,000 steps on a good day.
My face does have wrinkles, but my skin isn't the only thing that determines my beauty.
Stretch marks might cover parts of my body, but those parts are strong and a part of me- and as far I can tell, they're just little lightning strikes to remind me I am a force of nature.
I may not be able to fit into my jeans from a year ago, but leggings are more comfortable anyway. And I can wear the SHIT out of a smile.
Don't ever forget my loves that your value isn't in the circumference of your thighs, the softness of your belly, the marks on your body... your value is INFINITE. You don't have to change your body, you just need to change your thoughts❤️
Miki Jeans.JPG
Miki Jeans.JPG (115 KiB) Viewed 4395 times

Her New Year's Update, Miki's going gray.

Miki Gray.JPG
Miki Gray.JPG (98.33 KiB) Viewed 4395 times

Fred is still worried about the FBI calling about Miki's Jan6 Adventure (how can we help that along?)

Miki FBI.JPG
Miki FBI.JPG (70.04 KiB) Viewed 4395 times

And for those thinking Fred is less of an idiot than Miki... And she can't spell Oakley?

Okole.JPG
Okole.JPG (85 KiB) Viewed 4395 times

Miki was in Facebook jail again. She is SO EXCITED about DL2XIT's new social site. Why doesn't she quit Facebook since she hates it so much?

Miki Jail.JPG
Miki Jail.JPG (57.27 KiB) Viewed 4395 times

No updates about Cinnamon and that's worrying.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

A whole collection of images I didn't need in mind, now where is that brain bleach, I know I just got a new shipment in last week, unless one of the covidiots got in to it.
Gene Kooper

Post by Gene Kooper »

Fred's healthier choice would have been to eat the large jar of pork rinds sitting on the counter.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Mr. Gneiss wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:09 pm Fred's healthier choice would have been to eat the large jar of pork rinds sitting on the counter.
:thumbsup:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Miki has been busy educating folks on Twitter. Sadly, I'm blocked from her genius. But of course, you can see anybody's tweets by a) not being logged in b) using the incognito mode of Chrome or c) seeing tweets on another webpage (like the Birther Watch protopage).

Haley.JPG
Haley.JPG (79.31 KiB) Viewed 4127 times

Felito.JPG
Felito.JPG (64.12 KiB) Viewed 4127 times

Miki O.JPG
Miki O.JPG (64.93 KiB) Viewed 4127 times

Great advice.

Dr Miki.JPG
Dr Miki.JPG (40.73 KiB) Viewed 4127 times

And this is going to be so so sad, Miki says she's going to leave FB and Twitter. Does anybody believe that? They get suspended, they complain endlessly, yet they are still there spreading hate and misinformation.

Miki Leaving.JPG
Miki Leaving.JPG (57.66 KiB) Viewed 4127 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Mrich

Post by Mrich »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:42 pm Miki has been busy educating folks on Twitter. Sadly, I'm blocked from her genius. But of course, you can see anybody's tweets by a) not being logged in b) using the incognito mode of Chrome or c) seeing tweets on another webpage (like the Birther Watch protopage).
You can also set up a second Twitter account and toggle between them. The app allows this; I'm sure a lot of people who manage accounts for companies and celebrities use multiple accounts. I have one for politics and one for local news, sports, and family.
Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol: Bob. Wonder if Miki knows that house is owned by an Iranian-born guy? :lol:
Who owns the Atlanta White House?
Owner Fred Milani is an Iranian-born real estate developer who came to the United States in 1979, the year the shah left Iran. His replica of the White House has become a landmark, loved or reviled by those who live in the area. Milani, 57, builds and sells large single-family homes, commonly referred to as McMansions.

Meanwhile, on Facebook, Miyuki is all excited about a GRAND JURY on the evil vax. It's fun how in the lower right (unlike GIL's videos it says "MODEL PROCEEDING". Even they are more honest than GIL. This clip starts with an uncomfortable woman greeting the viewers and then tossing to an attorney... who is not there. A long, long silence ensues. The host dude helpfully chimes in "you must unmute yourself" and you hear "Oh" in the background. Then we see her, she looks like she's a cast member on True Blood, and the first thing she says is "let me find my document, please". That's all I needed to see. :P

Grand Jury.JPG
Grand Jury.JPG (49.86 KiB) Viewed 3999 times
Miki Booth
Worldwide Grand Jury of Public Opinion. The only way this will have teeth is to share until it reaches critical mass. Defendants include but not limited to: bill gates, fauci, tedros, merkel, trudeau…

https://odysee.com/@GrandJury:f/Grand-J ... K8CjCbpwNQ

Merkel? Miki loses some points though -- in that list of names, where's our boss SOROS?????

President Obama is still living rent-free in Miki's head. "butt buddy"? Is Miki regressing? She is really disgusting.

Miki Ok.JPG
Miki Ok.JPG (93.83 KiB) Viewed 3999 times

And Fred gives Miki a preview of where she'll be spending eternity. :smoking:

Hell for Miki.JPG
Hell for Miki.JPG (70.9 KiB) Viewed 3999 times
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I just had a Black IPA from Stone Brewery. I thought that would be by far the most bitter thing I would experience all day. I was wrong.
101010 :towel:
realist

Post by realist »

Miki Booth
Worldwide Grand Jury of Public Opinion. The only way this will have teeth is to share until it reaches critical mass. Defendants include but not limited to: bill gates, fauci, tedros, merkel, trudeau…

https://odysee.com/@GrandJury:f/Grand-J ... K8CjCbpwNQ
The comments at that link are so ... well ... birtheresque. Hard to believe people think this crap is real or will go anywhere. I didn't look around to see where and for whom the grift is. But it's gotta be there somewhere.
Image X 4
Image X 32
Luke

Post by Luke »

:thumbsup: Looks like Miki followed thru and shut down her Twitter account. That doesn't mean she deleted it though that would be super nice.

KThxBai Miki :wave:

Miki Twitter.JPG
Miki Twitter.JPG (24.41 KiB) Viewed 3834 times

However, she also promised to delete her Facebook but it's still there.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

She's deciding who are "real Americans." Also reasonably certain calling people "douche" isn't Christian.
Screenshot 2022-07-03_13-24-05-598.jpg
Screenshot 2022-07-03_13-24-05-598.jpg (66.8 KiB) Viewed 3482 times
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

She may need to check into some reservation for a meet-and-greet with the real Americans ;)
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Just caught up on this thread. Still weirded out by the cowardice of the whole "let's go Brandon" thing and even more so by them proudly wearing aprons with it emblazoned so faded it's nearly impossible to read.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Baidn wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:54 pm Just caught up on this thread. Still weirded out by the cowardice of the whole "let's go Brandon" thing and even more so by them proudly wearing aprons with it emblazoned so faded it's nearly impossible to read.
Something I have found rather interesting.. one of the youtube channels I frequently jump to starts with 'lets g', and 'lets go brandon' seems to really come and go. Last week I was getting the channel as my first option, today the top 4 are 'lets go brandon' related. mm... sentiment analysis....
Luke

Post by Luke »

Miki Booth is on Truth Social but doesn't post very much. But what a fabulous group in this photo, she's left Arpaio and Zullo in the dust!
Miki Booth @MikiBooth Jun 4
OKLAHOMA PRIMARY ELECTION IS JUNE 28th!!
At the Jackson Lahmeyer for Senate event on Wednesday. Rudy and Roger wanted the T-shirt in the photo. Rudy was so tickled to see it. Jackson is on the right and good friend and our future Representative for Dist. 2 is John Bennett. What a fantastic evening. All speakers were hell, fire and brimstone and brought the audience to their feet countless times. Roger and Rudy spoke from the heart even showing their age their speeches were eloquent and rousing.

Miki Roger.JPG
Miki Roger.JPG (111.25 KiB) Viewed 3242 times

With that sort of major star power and Miki's posts, how much did Jackson WIN by in his primary?

► Show Spoiler

Miki is also miffed that T**** endorsed her arch-nemesis, MarkWayne Mullen. Mullen told the "Birther Princess" to piss off at an event like a decade ago, Miki never forgets.

Miki Mark.JPG
Miki Mark.JPG (70.59 KiB) Viewed 3242 times

Now for the fabulous news... Miki's turkey is still going strong!! Miki of course presents it in her unique way. :thumbsup:

BONUS! CINNAMON SIGHTING!

Miki Booth
Eewwww Ariel has a snotty nose and Cinnamon says it’s really hot today. 100 degrees by 4:00pm! 🥵🥵

Cinnamon 2022.JPG
Cinnamon 2022.JPG (72.04 KiB) Viewed 3237 times

Luke

Post by Luke »

Whatever happened to Miyuki's Apocalyptic "Tidal Wave of Truth"? :lol: Haven't had time to go back to Fogbow 1.0 but that topic is there with all her stupid, racist postings and ridiculous predictions that when they didn't happen just led her to move to the next QAnon or other bulls*it she laps up.

Sharon Rondeau has a hot topic on her hands. Some random Aussie named Howard Hutchins sends Sharon stupid comments which she turns into articles. Howard has sent bigoted, racist content which Sharon & Co were delighted to publish and read.

BUT. Now Howard has gone too far and Miki went NUTS and BALLISTIC along with the other Hoveround Warriors.

It's pretty amazing Rharon let this through -- compliments for President Obama, a plea to Joe Biden, dogs and cats living together... if, however, Hutchins is a deep plant Obot who's been posting trash as a setup to let loose on this total smackdown, a big salute and congratulations!

BONUS: Who knew that Imelda Marcos shopping in private was "facism" [sic]? Typical birther, can't even spell it. But lives for it.
POSTED IN EDITORIALS
Founding Fathers had Civilized, Common Sense!
1 day ago September 9, 2022

Dear Editor,

“Bravo for Canadian PM Justin Trudeau!” for banning assault-type weapons in Canada in 2020!

US President Joe Biden, please do something before more innocent Americans are slaughtered! Australia is America’s greatest and most consistent military ally! Yet, only a few years ago, your lax gun laws saw the senseless, Oklahoma back-shooting murder of a young rising Aussie sports star “making it big” in the US of A!

Make no mistake: former US President Barack Obama genuinely wanted to remove (as would I) the wrong sort of guns from the wrong sort of people in US civilian life. However, the pro-gun lobby did not want to give Obama a moral (and political) victory far in excess of what he then deserved (in their eyes) and the situation then warranted. But not now, because the world now sees the average Yank as a helium balloon (never real flowers), stretch limo (never had a “my-first-car” clunker), fast food t’go (never had a home-cooked meal), cyber life existence (never “first-kissed” a real girl or boy), and finally, as a “homeowner” SWAT team military arsenal…addict!, the last item, merely to wipe out the entire family next door if any of them ever parks across homeowner “SWAT Team No. One’s” driveway again!!

President Biden and America should follow the lead of one of Australia’s former prime ministers, John Howard, and totally ban all civilians from owning rifles and shotguns other than bolt action! (And very, very few civilian Australians are licence-permitted to carry easily concealed revolvers, let alone 16-shot magazine semi-auto pistols)! Please, President Biden…look how an evil, Australian nutter in recent years slaughtered 50 Kiwi innocents in New Zealand because of guns laws then nearly as lax as America’s!

To this recreational shooting-loving Aussie, the average civilian American wanting to own “assault” military-type (and large-magazined) weapons and/or “so-easily-concealed” semi-automatic pistols must have more “hang-ups than an Imelda Marcos wardrobe”! because to own such weapons would be akin to the Founding Fathers’ permission for 18th century US citizens to “home-own” entire batteries of 18th century cannons and mortars! Twenty-six innocents’ lives (so many so very tiny!) extinguished at a New England school by “non-civilian” weapons, and now another twelve at a Virginia Beach workplace and in Chicago in 2022 on 4th July Independence Day can neither be excused nor in any way tolerated in the name of “Gun Owners’ Rights”! This is not what the Founding Fathers intended!

US gun owners, your “gun rights” should be protected by only having the right type of people access the right type of guns in civilian life, because today, all patriotic Americans are rightly protected by America’s unique anti-missile missile: the “Patriot”! Inspired by one of your, greatest-ever patriots: the late and great President Ronald Reagan!

Yours,

Howard Hutchins
Victoria, Australia

Miki Booth says:
Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 2:51 PM
Our founding fathers very well DID intend us to be armed! You want to make a distinction between home security and “non-civilian weapons” but you don’t understand when a tyrannical government wants to disarm us we will respond with everything we have in our arsenal. Like what the FBI, DOJ, USPS and now the IRS have. Make NO MISTAKE obama and biden are a communist regime and trying their best to turn us from citizens to serfs. Did you miss the part where biden one-upped our AR-15 ownership by threatening us with his F-15’s?

I always admired Aussies and your beautiful continent but now I see you as cowards and sheep. The covid scam is your complete downfall. You let your government shoot you up with an untested “vaccine” and put you in isolation tents (prison) for refusing to get the poisonous jab.
Furthermore I live in Oklahoma and familiar with the tragic senseless shooting of Christopher Lane. I didn’t blame the gun, I blamed the punks that had nothing better to do. I blame their upbringing. I blame their law enforcement for overlooking their thug behavior as they didn’t jump from dragging Main Street to MURDER. I blame the non- Justice system for not having severe deterrents. The death penalty for murder is appropriate but liberals think murderous thugs deserve to be with other murderous thugs to plot their gangland future.

How dare you lecture us when you know nothing about what the founding fathers intended. And what part of “shall not be infringed” do you not understand? We are smart enough to know that coming for our semi-auto weapons are just the beginning of dis-arming us. Our weapons and ammunition is the only thing standing between our liberty and biden’s fascist communist government. I don’t know what part of your commentary inflames me the most but I take particular umbrage at saying I have “more hang ups than Imelda Marco’s wardrobe.” I’m from Hawaii and I’m familiar with Imelda’s penchant for extravagances. On her many trips to Hawaii she would have Hawaii’s most famous department store, Liberty House” shut down so she and her entourage could shop in private. That’s facism. Study up on that, my Aussie Friend, and come back when you understand what the founding fathers meant in the 2nd Amendment. “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

Dr. Byron Bush says:
Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 1:14 PM
You may mean well, but it is shortsighted, and allows for those only with no regard for the law to impose by force, their will upon those who would be lawful, and thereby disarmed. I will not comply, nor do I hold the ideas of Aussies in the same regard as I would have in the past. Your government is not angelic or looking out for your best interest, but now mandate, require, force you against your will and have taken from you the right to choose. Guns are not evil. People, especially in power… are… and until you realize this, you are defenseless, vulnerable to their will. You are their property, to do with as they want. Good luck with that.
In the meantime, you are entitled to your opinion… but not to my right to keep and bear arms.
Blessings

Bob Russell says:
Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 10:13 AM
This person should mind his own business!!!!! He has no idea what our founders had in mind!!!!! Tyrants disarm citizens to make it easier to subjugate and murder them, look at Stalin, Hitler, Castro, Pol Pot, and other despots in the world!!!!! Keep your insane, evil “ideas” in australia and leave us alone!!!!! If devildemocommiecrats would put criminals in prison and keep them there America wouldn’t have violence problems, gun or otherwise!!!!! Evil people want to disarm those of us NOT murdering while letting murderers roam free!!!!! Criminals will always find a way to get guns of any kind because they don’t obey any laws!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT give up my guns, not to anyone for any reason!!!!! My rights are given by God not by man and I WILL NOT bow to tyranny!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.thepostemail.com/2022/09/09 ... mon-sense/
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

northland10 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:49 pm I just had a Black IPA from Stone Brewery. I thought that would be by far the most bitter thing I would experience all day. I was wrong.
One of my hobbies is beer brewing. Black IPA almost sounds like like an oxymoron. “Black” usually denoted a malty beer and IPA denotes a hoppy beer. So it sounds like a balanced beer to me. Strong malt balanced with generous hops. I might have to try that.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

RVInit wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:58 am
northland10 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:49 pm I just had a Black IPA from Stone Brewery. I thought that would be by far the most bitter thing I would experience all day. I was wrong.
One of my hobbies is beer brewing. Black IPA almost sounds like like an oxymoron. “Black” usually denoted a malty beer and IPA denotes a hoppy beer. So it sounds like a balanced beer to me. Strong malt balanced with generous hops. I might have to try that.
I was discussing them with some store owner and he mentioned you don't see them often because nobody really knows what a Black IPA should be. Some come out, as you say, more malty than hoppy. My favorite is Anger from Greenbush. The name describes it well. It is a very hoppy finish.

One description is:
The nose here is big and complex, exuding aromas of orange peel, freshly ground coffee and dark cocoa. The palate is awash with citrusy hops and chocolate, alongside deep dark roast coffee. The finish is perplexingly light in body, with a lasting citrusy hop bitterness and hint of juniper. 7.6% ABV 79 IBU
I think I read they use Belgian dark malts. I am not sure what hops, but I assume citra is in there.

It still has quite a way to go to catch up to Miki's bitterness. IPUs 489.
101010 :towel:
Luke

Post by Luke »

OH NO!

:( Can't believe nobody found this until now, Cinnamon was the brains and heart of the operation. As a fellow fowl, new Foggy would want a full and complete report.

Cinnamon 9-10.JPG
Cinnamon 9-10.JPG (123.42 KiB) Viewed 2853 times

Miki Booth

UPDATE: Cinnamon is gone. She died a little while ago. Thank you for your kind words and prayers. Anyone that has lost a beloved pet knows how I'm feeling right now. I was comforting her when she passed. She had a great life for 16 years. It's sad but maybe it was her time. 💔
-------------
Cinnamon fell from her roost in the rafters of the chicken house. We don’t know how long she was crumpled on the floor. Fred is keeping her comfortable. Not good. She is 16 years old. 😢

Over 100 comments. Seems like folks are more torn up about Cinnamon than if it had been Miki falling from her roost in the rafters of the chicken house.

Rumor is that while Miki was wearing her President/White House tee shirt, Cinnamon's last words were, "Joe Biden is the President, Trump lost badly."

Miki and Cinnamon.JPG
Miki and Cinnamon.JPG (134.04 KiB) Viewed 2853 times
Dean R. Millius
She will be fine. Prayers.

Pamela Lamker
Oh I'm so sorry. Hope she gets better. Do you have a caring Vet or someone who makes house calls? I pray there's no pain.

Miki Booth
Pamela Lamker My vet makes house calls for my horses but experience tells me he can’t do much for her. ☹️

Pamela Lamker
Miki Booth Oh, I'm sorry hon. 😢

Lisa Gail Wells
Oh guys, I am so sorry! Father, I command complete healing in this precious turkey's body in the name of Jesus Christ.

Miki Booth
❤️Thank you for caring about Cinnamon and us. I don’t think she will recover fully from this fall but she is comfortable and not in apparent pain. Every winter for the past 3 years since she started falling we thought she wouldn’t last until Spring but she surprised us.* I hope she does it again. Right now she is comfortable but hasn’t walked. She drank wayer, ate bread from my hand and 5 flies I swatted. 🙂Buddy is keeping her company. He knows something is wrong.

* Um, Miki -- if your 16-year-old Turkey has been falling from the rafters for three years in a row, didn't you consider NOT PUTTING HER UP SO HIGH? :doh:

Susan Haymon
If nothing is broken she may recover. If you can get some turmeric capsules in her that should help. I always give that to my injured chickens and one who has a limp she gets it daily.

Miki Booth
Susan Haymon I will look into that.

Cinnamon and Buddy.JPG
Cinnamon and Buddy.JPG (168.29 KiB) Viewed 2853 times

Miki Booth

Blessed Aloha Friday to all my friends who meet here. I awoke this morning with joy in my heart and clearness of vision that everything is in God’s hands and time. I had a rough week losing Cinnamon my pet turkey of 16 years. She was with us through the hard times, my funny companion who made me laugh and always came when I called her. I still can’t read your comments with crying but I will get there and acknowledge each one. Thank you for being so kind and understanding. You all have my heart. That was Saturday. On Monday I went for my right eye cateract surgery (left eye had gone well) and Tuesday went for a follow-up with my regular eye Dr. He found that my cornea had some bad scratches, one particularly bad and more reason for me to feel like crap. He put a “bandage” lens in. And I went for a follow up yesterday and the scratch had healed 95%. This is the power of God’s healing. It will take a little longer to heal my heart but we leave Monday to Ohio to visit my sister Maddie Howard and John Howard and dog Yoshi in their new home after 5 years or so of RV-ing. 😁 Buddy and Mac are going too. Maddie and I will have a good cry. She knew Cinnamon since she was just a tiny chick (Cinnamon not Maddie). I hope you all know how much you mean to me.❤️❤️❤️
Many blessings,
Miki
Cinnamon.JPG
Cinnamon.JPG (135.43 KiB) Viewed 2853 times

Lots and lots of comments but here are some special ones:
Lisa Johnson
So sorry for you're loss, but she is playing with Jesus now. 🙏 You will be in my prayers.

Sandy Hendrick Poster
Cinnamon was the most unusual pet with the biggest personality! I remember when she was just a chick and she would follow Fred around and help him paint things! May her memory be a blessing!... My thoughts will be with you and Maddie and I wish I could join you! Safe travels and my love to all! 💔🦃

Sharon Owens
I’m so sorry you lost her, but she had a wonderful life. I know this because you are a wonderful person. 🌹🌺💞

Harold Call
Sorry to hear about Cinnamon. I know how sad you must be. I think often of our chickens and how much I enjoyed them.

Judy Chambers
Miki, about your sister, do you have more than 1 sister? I'm thinking about the sister in Hawaii that you wrote about in your book and thinking about bad feelings after your mother passed.

Miki Booth
Judy Chambers I’ve written that sister off for her toxic jealousy and hatred. She was the youngest of 3 girls. I’m the oldest and Maddie is the middle girl. 😁

Nancy Hatton
Hugs dear friend. May all the sweet days ahead, including precious memories of Cinnamon bring you much joy and comfort! Loving you from afar.🕊

Debbie Lawson
My heart aches for your loss of Cinnamon. Please try to remember that you guys gave her sixteen years of unconditional love. All God’s creatures, great and small…
Travel safely. 💕

Lorraine Rivers
Sorry about Cinnamon. Losing a pet is so hard. I lost my 3 yo pet goldfish in April and even tho I never got to hold him or kiss him (until he was dead), it still hit me hard. I’ve lost myriad cats, dogs, birds & rats over the years too and each death is a loss. I pray God helps heal your heart. ❤️

Floyd Johnston
I just read this on Floyds page. So sorry for your loss. I wondered if she was going to make it after her fall. I will call you a.s.a.p.😓

Luke

Miki Booth - "Birther Princess" Miyuki Booth / The Apocalyptic "Tidal Wave of Truth" Any Day Now! / (and Cinnamon)

Post by Luke »

Everybody demands Miki Booth updates...

They're all talking about the election, of course it's rigged. And all Miki's favs lost. Didn't see it, but she must be pissed off that MarkWayne Mullins, her arch enemy, won the open OK Senate seat. This is her most recent post, she's gone dark (or in FB jail again).

Miki Nov 9.JPG
Miki Nov 9.JPG (75.38 KiB) Viewed 2729 times

The BIG NEWS is Miki went to Branson with TERRY LAKIN for some nutty Q-looking conference:

Miki Branson Lakin.JPG
Miki Branson Lakin.JPG (127.89 KiB) Viewed 2729 times

And here's Miki at Dollywood:

Miki Dolly.JPG
Miki Dolly.JPG (113.65 KiB) Viewed 2729 times

Didn't see anything about Cinnamon or birfing, :( Miki's become a party animal and shockingly seems to have given up. What a quitter, it's only been 14 years. Foggy, would you please call Miki and tell her we want her Birther Princess crown back? Thank you.

Return to “Other weirdos”