Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Spotify Protects Joe Rogan, Loses Artists Neil Young, Joni Mitchell and Nils Lofgren.

How Will Spotify Try To Get Out Of Their Self-Inflicted PootPoop™ Toilet?

Drop Joe Rogan, Beg For Forgiveness
12%
Beg For Forgiveness, Fire Some Folks, Hope It Blows Over
18%
Be Defiant, Market to Rich Trumpers & Anti Vaxxers
3%
Pretend It Didn't Happen
62%
Other (Explain)
6%

Total votes: 34

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Re: Spotify Protects Joe Rogan, Loses Artists Neil Young, Joni Mitchell and Nils Lofgren.

Post by bill_g »

Suranis

Re: Spotify Protects Joe Rogan, Loses Artists Neil Young, Joni Mitchell and Nils Lofgren.

Post by Suranis »

bill_g wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:06 am image
Never got the hate on Nickleback. I saw them live when they were supporting Bon Jovi and I thought they were pretty good. Not amazing but they were a good band.

I think its like Comic Sans. Everyone says its the worst font in the world, but when asked no-one can say why.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Suranis wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:11 am
Never got the hate on Nickleback. I saw them live when they were supporting Bon Jovi and I thought they were pretty good. Not amazing but they were a good band.

I think its like Comic Sans. Everyone says its the worst font in the world, but when asked no-one can say why.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Even if true, you could say the same thing about dozens of bands which are the darling of the internet. And they said the same thing about Abba and Status Quo.
Hic sunt dracones
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Suranis wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:11 am

It's their perceived right wing political affiliations.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Here’s Joe Rogan in 2011, laughing hysterically during a discussion about coercing young women into performing oral sex. It’s hard to watch, tbh. (TW: Sexual assault, graphic language).
They don't look like hormonal college age boys -- what is this trash talk? Oh, Trump fans.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Rumble offers Rogan $100M over four years to move to their platform, where they say they won't censor his n-words and whatnot (Spotify dumped 70 episodes with racist crap in them over the weekend).

Also. FoxNews.

:roll:

Here Rogan tries to hit ALL the racial slurs he can think of. Idiot.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “Computers and Internet”