Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Trump Coup Bingo

Chilidog

Trump Coup Bingo

Post by Chilidog »

OK.

Who had "Ken Cuccinelli acts with integrity" on their bingo card?
Then-President Trump was reportedly involved in proposals to seize voting machines in the aftermath of the 2020 presidential election.

The New York Times, citing three unidentified sources, reported that Trump ordered his lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, to contact the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in December 2020 to ask if it could legally take possession of voting machines in crucial swing states.

Giuliani reportedly placed a call to Acting Deputy DHS Secretary Ken Cuccinelli to relay the president’s request. But, according to the Times, Cuccinelli told Giuliani that he did not have the power to examine or take possession of the voting machines.
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... nes-report
p0rtia

Re: Trump Coup Bingo

Post by p0rtia »

Well, he did fold TFG commission or whatever it was on voter fraud he was heading up pretty quickly and against all expectation.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

https://twitter.com/Angry_Staffer/statu ... 2721607682
Angry Staffer
@Angry_Staffer
In case you missed yesterday’s craziness:

- Trump personally asked DOJ to seize voting machines - Barr and Rudy(?!) told him to kick rocks

- the National Archives received ripped-up documents from Trump WH

- RNC discussing not paying Trump’s legal bills

- Marc short testified
10:43 AM · Feb 1, 2022
Hic sunt dracones
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Wish I coulda been a fly on the wall when trump found out his torn up trash was taped back together and turned over to the Archives. (Were any of these turned over to the J6 Committee?)
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:18 am Wish I coulda been a fly on the wall when trump found out his torn up trash was taped back together and turned over to the Archives. (Were any of these turned over to the J6 Committee?)
Yes.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
filly

Post by filly »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:18 am Wish I coulda been a fly on the wall when trump found out his torn up trash was taped back together and turned over to the Archives. (Were any of these turned over to the J6 Committee?)
Yes.
tek

Post by tek »

Next rally, probably:
"Can you BELIEVE they are taping together documents I tore up??!? I tore them up because I wanted them to stay CONFIDENTIAL!! This is a disgrace!"
bob

Post by bob »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:18 am Wish I coulda been a fly on the wall when trump found out his torn up trash was taped back together and turned over to the Archives.
IIRC, he habitually tore up no-longer-needed documents. And staff had to repeatedly request that he not do that.

(Because all documents, not just coup-related ones, go to the archivist.)
Image ImageImage
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

I read somewhere that he would sometimes eat those documents.
raison de arizona

Chilidog wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:14 pm I read somewhere that he would sometimes eat those documents.
Omarosa claimed that, but only for super sensitive docs.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I wouldn't believe that, to be honest. Twomp Is pretty germaphobic and ate birders becasue he was afraid of contamination. Eating paper with ink on does not gel with that attitude.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Suranis wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:40 pm I wouldn't believe that, to be honest. Twomp Is pretty germaphobic and ate birders becasue he was afraid of contamination. Eating paper with ink on does not gel with that attitude.
She specifically mentioned that it surprised her for that exact reason, but I agree. Grain of salt and all.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Suranis wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:40 pm I wouldn't believe that, to be honest. Twomp Is pretty germaphobic and ate birders becasue he was afraid of contamination. Eating paper with ink on does not gel with that attitude.
Uh he eats birders?

:eek: :eek: :eek:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Obviously, that was an ingrained habit. Imagine how many business records disappeared over the years.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

Chilidog wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:33 pm
Uh he eats birders?

:eek: :eek: :eek:
:lol: he eats berders, not birders.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Unless it was gel ink.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I see what you did there. :lol:
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

IIRC the doubly impotus was told on day one in his residency at the WH that he could no longer tear up papers, the nation is not run like his business.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:42 am
IIRC the doubly impotus was told on day one in his residency at the WH that he could no longer tear up papers, the nation is not run like his business.
And he continued to do it anyway.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yes to all of the above. I was focusing on the rage he no doubt felt when he found out the J6C has not only the records he didn't attempt to destroy, but still tried to hide, but also the ones he tried to destroy.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I actually like how he says "the Unselect Committee". It's so petty, and the average MAGAt doesn't even know the real name is the Select Committee, so they don't understand it unless they look it up, and if they look things like that up how did they get to be MAGAts in the first place, huh?

But he has to be shabby, and he has to have a playground name for all his enemies, and he just couldn't do any better than "Unselect Committee".

Sad! :banana:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
filly

Post by filly »

Fascist Phil Waldron owns a distillery outside of Austin. Here’s his website and it’s creepy: https://osdtx.com/about-us/
raison de arizona

filly wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:56 pm Fascist Phil Waldron owns a distillery outside of Austin. Here’s his website and it’s creepy: https://osdtx.com/about-us/
The whole concept of alcohol based on firearms just seems... wrong. Although I suppose associating alcohol with firearms works for the ATF, why not these guys? :brickwallsmall:
We designed the brand that we thought would be compatible with our shooting and training lifestyle and would fit in with military and first responders as well as veterans of those trades.
filly

Post by filly »

Very creepy. This guy needs to go to federal prison.

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”