#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Luke »

What does "This is not a the other red-headed guy thing” mean?
An arch conservative member of Arizona’s state House of Representatives has proposed a mammoth overhaul of the state’s voting procedures that would allow legislators to overturn the results of a primary or general election after months of unfounded allegations and partisan audits. The bill, introduced by state Rep. John Fillmore (R), would substantially change the way Arizonans vote by eliminating most early and absentee voting and requiring people to vote in their home precincts, rather than at vote centers set up around the state. Most dramatically, Fillmore’s bill would require the legislature to hold a special session after an election to review election processes and results, and to “accept or reject the election results.”

The proposal comes after President Biden became the first Democrat since former President Clinton to win Arizona’s electoral votes. He defeated former President Trump there by just under 11,000 votes, or about three-tenths of a percentage point. Ever since, Arizona Republicans have been riven between election denialists who have pushed to investigate or overturn those results and more mainstream legislators — and Gov. Doug Ducey (R) — who have tried to move on. An audit, conducted by an inexperienced firm called Cyber Ninjas, failed to uncover evidence of fraud or miscounting.

But Fillmore said at a committee hearing Wednesday he still does not believe the reports he has seen, though he maintained his skepticism has little to do with the ultimate winner. “I don’t care what the press says. I don’t trust ABC, CBS, NBC or Fox or anybody out there. Everybody’s lying to me and I feel like I have a couple hundred ex-wives hanging around me,” Fillmore said. “This is not a President Biden thing. This is not a the other red-headed guy thing.”

“We should have voting in my opinion in person, one day, on paper, with no electronic means and hand counting that day. We need to get back to 1958-style voting,” he added.
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watc ... on-results

1958-style voting sums it up.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Slim Cognito »

Thanks for posting this, 'Lish. I'd read it but it was such a kick in the chest, I couldn't do it myself.

As for the red-head thing, I think it's a reference to the old punch line about the mailman/milkman/red-headed neighbor thing. I could be wrong, though. I'm not sure how that relates to this situation, other than an illegitimate outcome?

I'm sure the older, retired Republican community will be thrilled about one day of in-person voting, if they can get this shit to pass. (But I'm not going to take the bet either way.)
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Yeah, I read it in AZ Republic and it just made me sick. It has 15 GOP legislators signed on to it. Barf. So disheartening.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

“In my opinion” is doing all the work.
Jim

Post by Jim »

Go back to 1958 voting? Wait, wasn't that where all those dead people voted dem in Chicago? Why would a pub want to go back to that?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Jim wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:06 pm Go back to 1958 voting? Wait, wasn't that where all those dead people voted dem in Chicago? Why would a pub want to go back to that?
In 1958, blacks and other minorities were systematically prevented from voting. That is probably what the R's want.
raison de arizona

:winner:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

In 1958 there were 290,465 votes cast. In 2020 there were 3,420,565 votes cast.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:51 pm Thanks for posting this, 'Lish. I'd read it but it was such a kick in the chest, I couldn't do it myself.

As for the red-head thing, I think it's a reference to the old punch line about the mailman/milkman/red-headed neighbor thing. I could be wrong, though. I'm not sure how that relates to this situation, other than an illegitimate outcome?

I'm sure the older, retired Republican community will be thrilled about one day of in-person voting, if they can get this shit to pass. (But I'm not going to take the bet either way.)
On an upbeat note, they will be hiring 7,954,661 people in order to count all the votes by hand by midnight.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Is 5 hours enough time to slow roast a Ninja?

raison de arizona

Apparently Logan told them to FOAD.
CYBER NINJAS CEO DOUG LOGAN ANSWERS QUESTIONS IN AMERICAN OVERSIGHT, PHOENIX NEWSPAPERS LAWSUIT FOR ‘AUDIT’ RECORDS
:snippity:
During the deposition, Logan said he would not be turning over documents from the “audit” — which several court rulings have found to be public records subject to release — anytime soon, claiming that he had not been given a “clear” ruling and maintaining that the records in his company’s possession were not public. :lol:

Multiple court rulings have determined that these documents are subject to public release, and the state Supreme Court declined to review the case. The state Senate is legally obligated to preserve public records from the “audit,” including those held by Cyber Ninjas, but Cyber Ninjas has refused to turn over documents.

In early January, shortly before a judge in PNI’s original case imposed a fine of $50,000 a day for Cyber Ninjas’ failure to release records, Logan said that Cyber Ninjas had closed down and laid off its employees. During Thursday’s questioning, Logan said the company was liquidating its assets and transferring materials to a new entity he’s heading called Akolytos. He also said that he has not deleted any records and that Cyber Ninjas’ documents are backed up, but that he had no plans to release them.

Logan testified that he did most of the “audit” work himself, with the help of an employee and subcontractors, and said that despite raising millions from pro-Trump and “stop the steal” groups, Cyber Ninjas lost $200,000 conducting the review.
https://www.americanoversight.org/cyber ... it-records

CN is up to $750k in fines as of today reportedly. Lock 'em up!
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

What does Logan mean that he needs a "clear" ruling?

How could a $50,000 a day fine for failure to comply not be any more explicit?
much ado

Post by much ado »

Chilidog wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:33 pm What does Logan mean that he needs a "clear" ruling?

They haven't seized his home yet.
raison de arizona

much ado wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:50 pm
Chilidog wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:33 pm What does Logan mean that he needs a "clear" ruling?

They haven't seized his home yet.
Well, his home was paid in full by half a million in gov't Covid money, not audit grift money. Allegedly. But they should take it just the same.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

I can't figure out a logical reason why Logan would be so resistant to releasing the information.

At this point, he has to realize that eventually it will all be revealed, and that if he commuted any crimes, he's going to have to face that. Also, if he did commit fraud, he did not do so, alone.

Or he's just stupid and he agreed to some sort of kickback scheme funneled through bogus subcontractors.....
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Chilidog wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:10 pm I can't figure out a logical reason why Logan would be so resistant to releasing the information.

At this point, he has to realize that eventually it will all be revealed, and that if he commuted any crimes, he's going to have to face that. Also, if he did commit fraud, he did not do so, alone.

Or he's just stupid and he agreed to some sort of kickback scheme funneled through bogus subcontractors.....
The documents will out people in the federal executive and legislative branches who tried to fuck up the election results.

Logan wants the court to tell him exactly what documents he has to turn over. He wants the judge to look at every single doc and tell him what specific docs he must turn over.

I'm curious. Will Fann sue Logan in addition to CN?

The judge won't think this is very clever of Logan.
The Donald Trump supporter hired to run a review of the 2020 election in Arizona told the state Senate president he’s starting a new company with some of the same employees as Cyber Ninjas, the old firm he’s closing as it faces massive court fines for refusing to release public records.

Same company, different name.

Logan did not say whether his new firm would do essentially the same work as Cyber Ninjas, but he said his efforts have been running into obstacles. He told The Associated Press he’s not trying to circumvent the court fines and public records orders, but he needs to work.

“If Cyber Ninjas goes out-of-business I either need to get a job with someone else (which was considered), or start from scratch with a new company,” Logan wrote in an email to the AP. “The latter is the route I chose to go.”

Get a damn job, Logan. How are you feeding your 12 children anyway?

Logan told the AP he plans to comply with the court order, but he wants more clarity from the judge and money from the Senate to cover costs, which he said the court is underestimating.

“When the rulings of the court are no longer ambiguous, and are within our capabilities to execute; it will happen
,” he said.

So, do you more money or more staff, Logan? And you just admitted that you're unemployed. You certainly have the time to sort through documents.
Who is taking care of Logan's personal expenses? Instead of getting a job he has set up a new company. The company has no known clients.

Unless the judge jails Logan, Logan won't turn over anything .
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
raison de arizona

Cyber Ninjas CEO participates in contentious deposition, says he's not ready to turn over audit records

Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan says he will not turn over records from the review of Maricopa County's 2020 election until he has a "clear" ruling he can appeal to the highest court.

Logan answered questions during a contentious deposition with attorneys for The Arizona Republic and American Oversight. The news organization and the left-leaning nonprofit have battled in court for months for the release of texts, emails and other documents related to the ballot recount and related investigations of the 2020 election ordered by Republicans in the Arizona Senate.

"He started off very complacent and happy to answer questions, but as it went on he became more combative," said Craig Hoffman, The Republic's attorney, who questioned Logan during the more than four-hour deposition. "He was clearly frustrated by the end of it."

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge John Hannah on Jan. 6 found Cyber Ninjas in contempt of an order to turn over the records and imposed a $50,000 a day fine against the company for not producing the records.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 248990002/

I keep feeling like these guys (Logan and Wilenchik are playing with fire, but they keep not getting burned. Hmm. The court should go after the subcontractors at least and make them either pony up their records of start fining them as well, stop letting them hide behind Logan.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:59 pm CN is up to $750k in fines as of today reportedly. Lock 'em up!
I guess in for a penny, in for a pound. Once the fine is racked up that high, no real incentive for him to cooperate?
LM K

Post by LM K »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:14 pm
Cyber Ninjas CEO participates in contentious deposition, says he's not ready to turn over audit records

"He started off very complacent and happy to answer questions, but as it went on he became more combative," said Craig Hoffman, The Republic's attorney, who questioned Logan during the more than four-hour deposition. "He was clearly frustrated by the end of it."
Might Logan finally figuring out that he is backed into a corner, alone? The courts don't like the game he is trying to play. Those trying to keep Logan quiet aren't coming to back him up.
I keep feeling like these guys (Logan and Wilenchik are playing with fire, but they keep not getting burned. Hmm. The court should go after the subcontractors at least and make them either pony up their records of start fining them as well, stop letting them hide behind Logan.
Excellent idea. That might be one of the most effective ways of getting Logan to cooperate.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

How's this for a "clear order"?

Every electronic device used by you or any person paid by Cyberninjas, bring it.

Every piece of paper you have touched or any person or company paid by Cyberninjas, bring it.

Every record, be it paper, electronic or other in the possession or control of any person or company that did any work on the audit, bring it.

And bring your happy ass down with the $750k you owe and sit in a cell until the above... etc and etc...
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
LM K

Post by LM K »

One way Logan can cut the cost of reviewing documents ... ask some audit volunteers to help! Logan trusted them with ballots and voting machines, why not company docs?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

What kind of legally recognized "privilege" can those records contain? He is not an attorney, nor was CN acting as a legal representative.

I'm sure that there may well be some embarrassing or even incriminating information in those records, but that does not make them privileged.

I'm sure that he considers some of the information to be confidential and that he may have agreed not to disclose, but such agreements don't trump (no pun intended) a court order.
bob

Post by bob »

noblepa wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:42 pm What kind of legally recognized "privilege" can those records contain?
I presume, at some point, an attorney was involved. So *hand waving*: attorney-client privilege.

Which, of course, is not a valid exercise of privilege; it is meant to cause delay and play to the base. PS: Send money.
Image ImageImage
LM K

Post by LM K »

bob wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:55 pm
noblepa wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:42 pm What kind of legally recognized "privilege" can those records contain?
I presume, at some point, an attorney was involved. So *hand waving*: attorney-client privilege.

Which, of course, is not a valid exercise of privilege; it is meant to cause delay and play to the base. PS: Send money.
I think there are plenty of emails with federal politicians that Logan promised to keep confidential but don't involve any form of privilege.

I suspect that Logan learned a lot about the difference between the two today.

Logan picked a bad time to admit he can't sell CN. Lawyers, please correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't disolving CN make any attempts to assert that CN will be harmed by releasing ... anything other than financial info, moot.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”