Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

exFLOTUS (Melania)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: exFLOTUS

Post by Slim Cognito »

Because of course she is.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

FLOTUS 45 would be a good title. She's not the 45th FLOTUS, but it associates her with 45, and would be a natural search.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

It can adorn YOUR tree for the low low price of only $19.95 (plus shipping).

I don't think it is officially licensed though, so you'll be ripping off the Trumps. :thumbsup:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Reminds me of a dress Michelle Obama once wore.....OMG, BARE ARMS!!!!
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:51 pm FLOTUS 45 would be a good title. She's not the 45th FLOTUS, but it associates her with 45, and would be a natural search.
BONUS: It sounds like a too-sweet, cheap liqueur.
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Phoenix520 wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:32 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:51 pm FLOTUS 45 would be a good title. She's not the 45th FLOTUS, but it associates her with 45, and would be a natural search.
BONUS: It sounds like a too-sweet, cheap liqueur.
Sort of a cross between MD 20 20 and Colt 45 Malt Liquor.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Forbes -

Melania Trump Said She Partnered With MoonPay For New NFT Line—But Company Denies Involvement
Melania Trump on Thursday announced she plans to start selling artwork as non-fungible tokens using the cryptocurrency exchange MoonPay to process payments, but the company denied any involvement with the former first lady’s effort.

Melania Trump on Thursday announced she plans to start selling artwork as non-fungible tokens using the cryptocurrency exchange MoonPay to process payments, but the company denied any involvement with the former first lady’s effort.

Trump’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Forbes.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Artwork? Like her nekkid pictures we saw in the New York Post?
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Moonpay still exists??? damn.. when THEY want nothing to do with you, that is not a good sign.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Estiveoshot_20220117_144120.jpg
Image Image Image Image
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Estevio, you kill me! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Estiveo wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:42 pm Estiveoshot_20220117_144120.jpg
Yeah but one is filled with chocolaty goodness and the other with sour milk.
bob

Post by bob »

Chilidog wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:27 pm
Yeah but one is filled with chocolaty goodness and the other with sour milk.
:rimshot: :kickface:
Image ImageImage
filly

Post by filly »

:rotflmao:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgntp
The lot of three items put up for auction earlier this month by former first lady Melania Trump failed to reach its desired monetary threshold of $250,000 for an opening bid.

When the auction for the three items -- a custom, wide-brimmed white hat worn by Trump during an official White House state visit, a watercolor of Trump wearing the hat and a non-fungible token (NFT) of the illustration with animation -- ended Wednesday night, there appeared to only have been five total bids on the auction items, each around the minimum requirement of 1,800 Solana tokens, the cryptocurrency selected by Trump as the only way for interested buyers to pay.

While the minimum requirement of Solana tickets was met, the $250,000 threshold wasn't met because over the last two weeks, almost the entirety of the auction, the crypto market has taken a massive dive, with values of various currencies falling 20, 30 or even 40%, as was the case with Solana (SOL.)

As a result of the lack of interest in Trump's items, an inflated opening bid amount and a plunging market, the "Head of State Collection" -- as Trump dubbed her lot -- appears to have sold for about $170,000, $80,000 below the anticipated opening bid. CNN reached out to Trump's spokesperson for comment on the auction.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

It’s not the $250K she was hoping for, but still, a $170K grift is nothing to sneeze at. These people are repulsive.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I don't ever remember any ex First Lady doing anything like this. Maybe items were auctioned off years later by someone in the family (Kennedys ?), but just after leaving office. It just seems tacky. Yeah, I know who it is.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I think the biggest outrage here is that a portion of the proceeds will go to a charity which has yet to be named. I can see previous First Ladies maybe auctioning something off but they would have been donating all the proceeds to a named charity.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I think this is how she’s trying to pump up her own NFT company. Man, her timing sucks!
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:31 pm I can see previous First Ladies maybe auctioning something off but they would have been donating all the proceeds to a named charity.
I _strongly_ doubt that any previous first ladies auctioned any clothes except for charity; real charity, not a pretend-charity-scam. And most clothing was probably donated to institutions.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

This is the same woman who sued for defamation, whining the possible damage to future earnings she would make as a result of her increased profile due to her husband being elected president. She didn't even wait until she was an official first lady before she was already planning on the money she would make as a result of being a former first lady.

She's as disgusting as the rest of the Trumps. I never bought into the "poor Melania" garbage. I attribute all of that to the fact that people who wanted to believe she was too good for her husband only believed it because they themselves are good people who want to believe the best about others.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
tek

Post by tek »

RVInit wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:46 pm I attribute all of that to the fact that people who wanted to believe she was too good for her husband only believed it because they themselves are good people who want to believe the best about others.
or that pretty much anything is too good for her husband :batting:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

tek wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:29 am
RVInit wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:46 pm I attribute all of that to the fact that people who wanted to believe she was too good for her husband only believed it because they themselves are good people who want to believe the best about others.
or that pretty much anything is too good for her husband :batting:
Ok, that too. Also. :kiss:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

RVInit wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:46 pm This is the same woman who sued for defamation, whining the possible damage to future earnings she would make as a result of her increased profile due to her husband being elected president. She didn't even wait until she was an official first lady before she was already planning on the money she would make as a result of being a former first lady....
I'd forgotten about her (makeup ?) line she was pushing as soon as trump polluted the OO.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Melania Trump being investigated for skirting charity laws in Florida: report

https://www.rawstory.com/melania-trump-2656643233/

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”