Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

bob

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by bob »

Foggy wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:09 am Jeez, Laity got Olson to write an amicus brief?
Sorta?

Olson's and Apuzzo's names are both on the amicus brief, and Olson has the /s/. Apuzzo was "pro hac vice pending," which is a Klayman move, and I suspect Apuzzo actually ghost wrote it and let someone else sign it, a move Apuzzo had done in the past.

And recall, dear reader, the amicus brief was in support of Laity's opposition to the motion to dismiss, and the dismissal motion was based entirely on standing. Really, it was just an opportunity to throw some birfer papers at a court, so they could brag about the issue being raised in federal court. Even though the actual issue before the court was standing. :roll: Laity was just the prop, and any prop would have done.

The slightly more curious backstory is that, back in the halcyon days of 2020, Apuzzo and Olson co-founded the U.S. Allegiance Institute. The other co-founders are the usual birfer losers and ... an actual Medal of Honor recipient. :shock:

Clearly they had visions of bringing their superior firepower to the birfer wars against Harris, but both the group and Harris birfering just petered out.

I was always curious how this cavalcade of cranks formed, but that story is likely in Apuzzo's grave.
Image ImageImage
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by poplove »

Ron Filipkowski
@RonFilipkowski
Mike Lindell announced today that in addition to previously being deplatformed, he has just received notice from Minn Bank & Trust and Heartland Financial that he is being debanked. They are terminating their relationship with him due to “reputational damage.”
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:dance:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Foggy, don't know how you got Mike Lindell to destroy his life, reputation and business just to entertain us, but thank you, thank you very much! :lol:

Jimmy Kimmel’s MyPillow Guy Mike Lindell Puts Himself in Prison for Life
LOCK ME UP
Comedian James Adomian returned to “Jimmy Kimmel Live” as Mike Lindell, who incarcerated himself along with 300 million other Americans for “stealing” the 2020 election.
Matt Wilstein Senior Writer Updated Jan. 14, 2022 11:38AM ET / Published Jan. 14, 2022 12:57AM ET

“Mike Lindell is having a heck of a 2022 so far,” Jimmy Kimmel said in his monologue Thursday night, noting that the MyPillow CEO recently had his phone records subpoenaed by the committee investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection. And now he’s been trying to “sell his most outlandish claim yet.” During an appearance on a far-right streaming show this week, Lindell declared that he has “enough evidence to put everybody in prison for life, 300 and some million people,” for their role in “stealing” the 2020 election. “There are only 330 million people in the country!” Kimmel shot back. “You know, he keeps saying he has this evidence. He’s like James Cameron with the Avatar sequel. ‘Just 12 more years, I promise, it’s coming!’”

To get to the bottom of what exactly the MyPillow guy is up to, Kimmel went “straight to the source.” No, not the real Lindell, who actually appeared as a guest on his show last year, but rather comedian James Adomian, who beamed in from behind bars, complete with a teardrop tattoo on his cheek—not because he murdered someone, but because he’s “sad about our stolen election.” “As I said on the [Dr.] Gina show, I have enough evidence to lock up every man, woman and child in America for the rest of their natural lives, including me!” he exclaimed. And since “we’re all being incarcerated together forever anyway, I bribed the warden to let me into supermax, to get a good spot!”

After selling a couple of pillows for a carton of smokes, Lindell said that while he’s been “substance-free” for 13 years, “a week in here and I’m already addicted to cigarettes again,” shoveling a few in his mouth and washing them down with some “toilet wine.” Finally, as a prison riot siren blared, he strapped on some of his pillows as armor. “They’re so lumpy and hard they can’t be cut with a razor!” he told Kimmel. “I missed out on the last riot because I was in the White House Jan. 6, I’m not going to miss an opportunity to stick a cop with a screwdriver again!”
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jimmy-kim ... itter_page
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

And it was too much fun to hear about Mike being de-banked so here's the full hit with Lumpy Bannon --

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

Allegedly, here's the phone call from the bank choosing to "exit the relationship" with Lindell --

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

The comments on the bank's Facebook post are hilarious.

Some of the funnier ones:
MLK was a conservative and would have put his arm around a guy like Mike for what he stands for, where he's been and what he has done with his life. MLK isn't a poster or a banner...nor a day of the year. He represented an idea....Mike is part of that idea. Think about it. Be bigger than your narrowest thinking.
MB&T doesn't have to be concerned with the reputation of the bank due to Mike Lindell. Now your bank has a bad reputation due to your participation in the cancer of cancel culture!
Everyone should cancel this institution asap. I pray I am alive to watch them go down the drain with all the rest that have cancelled Mike Lindale
Your institution works under a new form of racism. I would have nothing to do with you or Heartland Financial.
They are terminating their relationship with him due to “reputational damage.” This is unethical! The cancel culture is stealing our freedom. If you know of anyone using this bank please encourage them to close all accounts and use another bank.
As we approach MLK Day....Seems quite dishonorable to deny a man service because of who he is and what he believes, doesn't it, Minnesota Band & Trust? Shame on you.
See you in court MB&T

I hope every other account holder sues you too.
Get your Bankruptcy papers ready, cowards.
You post things like this , yet act totally UNAMERICAN by canceling out customers with great products made in America by Americans?
Next thing will you be proudly the official bank of the Taliban !
Communist bank
If you care about freedom, pull your money out of this Marxist bank immediately!
F this communist bank. Go to China, we do not want you here. This is the land of the FREE and home of the BRAVE!
You cancel Mike Lindell??? You’re a totally communist piece of literal 💩! You cancelled a true patriot’s accounts!America’s going to cancel you
What a Dirtbag and despicable company and bank. Your stupid corrupt move just went national and international. The citizens of this country will no longer tolerate Marxist run banks ruining peoples lives.
People in charge of this bank are communists.....
Fascist commies
Celebrating a hero and yet denying a man for what he stands for....hypocrisy at its highest form
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:confuzzled: what happened to the capitalist American free choice of business partners and serving the commies of America rather than the Magaots?
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Another good comment
Dear FBI,
run all of these commenter's profile pictures against the Jan 6th footage for facial recognition. I think you'll be able to round up most of the missing insurectionists you're still looking for.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

And it just keeps going downhill for Mike
Secretary of State Lawerence Denney and Attorney General Lawrence Wasden sent a cease-and-desist letter to Lindell on Tuesday. They asked Lindell to “promptly remove all false statements about Idaho’s elections from your website” and “refrain from making similar statements in the future.”

“Despite knowing your statements about Idaho’s elections are false, you have not removed your ‘Big Lie’ chart and continue to perpetuate your false statements,” the letter stated.

Idaho is also coming for Lindell’s wallet. The letter requested he send $6,558.83 to the secretary of state’s office to cover the money it spent refuting his claims. The office first announced plans to seek payment in October.
When you've lost Idaho.....

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2022/01/i ... VFmlXdv4mQ
tek

Post by tek »

We haven't heard much from Mikey lately.

Not that this is a bad thing..
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Uninformed wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:36 pm
Help me out here.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... cord012022
Do I have this correct?

The district court denied Lindell's motion to dismiss back in August.

Lindell appealed that denial.

Dominion filed a motion to dismiss the appeal for lack of jurisdiction

The appellate court granted Dominion's motion and dismissed the appeal.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Chilidog wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:15 am
Uninformed wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:36 pm https:// twitter.com/joshgerstein/status/1484305802907172866
Help me out here.

Do I have this correct?

Reading the decision,appealing the courts not granting dismissal was out of place, and not reviewable at this time. Correct time for appeal: when everything is over at district court level. Further a minor procedural problem, the district court did not certify for interlocutorial appeal. IOW bad lawyering for the pillow man.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

has there been any indication ever that the pillow guy was getting or following good lawering?

He's pretty much a shoe in for client from hell of the decade.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:yeahthat: What's worse is he probably NEVER pays. :mad:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:16 pmRao? :faint:
Rao hates Judeo-Christian conservative white men, doncha know? I think Klayman has been quite clear on this having sued Rao, the rest of the panel who ruled against him, and a host of other judges who have ruled against him.

Lindell needs to hire GIL as his attorney in DC though GIL's suspension may prove problematic especially with Mosely busy with insurrectionist clients and wanting to move to Florida. Klayman can always file a Lindell case against Dominion in a Florida state court. That works every time.

Lindell may be doing just fine right now and still may be able to add to his MyPillow universe with,
► Show Spoiler
101010 :towel:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:54 am
Chilidog wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:15 am
Uninformed wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:36 pm https:// twitter.com/joshgerstein/status/1484305802907172866
Help me out here.

Do I have this correct?

Reading the decision,appealing the courts not granting dismissal was out of place, and not reviewable at this time. Correct time for appeal: when everything is over at district court level. Further a minor procedural problem, the district court did not certify for interlocutorial appeal. IOW bad lawyering for the pillow man.
Knowing how stupid Mr. PillowForBrains is, I think that the following scenario is possible:

Lawyer: Mike, the District Court denied your motion to dismiss. We can't file an interlocutory appeal at this time.

Mr. PillowForBrains: DAMN IT. I DON'T CARE WHAT THE LAW IS. I WANT AN APPEAL RIGHT NOW. APPEAL ALL THE WAY TO THE SUPREME COURT. THEY WILL GRANT MY MOTION 9-0!!!

Lawyer: Okay, Mike. Calm down. I'll file the appeal, but I'm telling you, it will be denied.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Dunford is a HUGE FAN of Howard :lol: he calls him Hereinafter Clown. Clown is "looking forward" to DISCOVERY!!!
A lawyer for Powell, Howard Kleinhendler, expressed disappointment in the decision, but signaled that the ruling opened up the possibility of court-ordered access to information about Dominion’s machines and how they performed last fall.

“We are disappointed with the Court’s decision,” Kleinhendler said in a statement. “However, we now look forward to litigating this case on its merits and proving that Ms. Powell’s statements were accurate and certainly not published with malice. We also anticipate taking full discovery of Dominion including a thorough review of its election software and machines used in the 2020 election.”
Luke

Post by Luke »

More detail from when Lindell was on with Lumpy Bannon... this Conservative Brief :roll: article lists the companies Heartland doesn't want to bank with. The Coffee Boy is soooo upset (and pumps his MyPillow promo code without disclosing HE gets an affiliate commission/cut of the referrals). Only the best people.
George Papadopoulos @GeorgePapa19 6h
Mike’s devastating announcement

Mike Lindell Says Bank Set To Get Rid Of His Charities And Businesses
Carmine Sabia January 15, 2022 59,314

OPINION: This article contains commentary which reflects the author's opinion

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is paying the price for supporting his belief that President Joe Biden did not legitimately win the presidential election.

The CEO said that one of the largest banks in the United States is looking to get rid of his nine businesses and charities, he said in an interview Friday with Steve Bannon’s “War Room” podcast.”

He said that the Heartland Financial and Minnesota Bank and Trust is set to disassociate with his businesses and charities.

The CEO said that the bank, which is a subsidiary of Heartland Financial, was concerned about being connected to “someone who could be in the news.”

“Not that the FBI is even sniffing and looking, but what if somebody came and said, ‘Do you know what? We are going to subpoena all of his account records, and this and that.’ And then all of a sudden we make the news,” he said.

“So it’s more of a reputation risk,” the CEO said.

His accounts that could be affected are Lindell Management, Lindell Outreach, Lindell Recovery Network, Lindell-TV, Lindell Foundation, Lindell Publishing, Frankspeech, Michael Lindell Personal, and MyStore.

He said that the bank gave him one week to remove his website Frankspeech, “and they want all the rest gone within 30 days.”

“I said, ‘I am not being part of this. I’m not leaving. So you’re going to have to throw me out of your bank,'” he said.

“Where does it end everybody? Where does it end?” the CEO said.

He said he got an email from Minnesota Bank and Trust CEO Stephen Bishop after he had continued to attempte to get a hold of him, only to be told that he was in meetings, and would “look into it.”

“Look into what? You’re — I’m supposed to be able to sleep and all this just knowing I’m getting cancelled yet again?” he said.
https://conservativebrief.com/mike-bank ... medium=539

:(
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

:o But but but Mr. Lindell, the absolute right of businesses to turn away any customers arbitrarily and the courts must not intervene … oh wait, that only applies if the customer is black, asian, hispanic, poor, gay, disabled or wearing a Covid mask … I forgot rich white privilege.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Mike Lindell just announced that Aaron Rogers will be reinstated to the playoffs shortly.
realist

Post by realist »

Chilidog wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:33 pm Mike Lindell just announced that Aaron Rogers will be reinstated to the playoffs shortly.
:rotflmao:
Image X 4
Image X 32
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

cease and desist was mentioned upstream, but they also want to see some $$$
Mike Lindell hit with a $6,000 legal bill after Idaho shoots down his voter fraud claims
Sky Palma
January 20, 2022

After Idaho debunked MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's claims of mass voter fraud in the state, they want the claims removed from his website, and they want him to pay the state for the cost of investigating his claims, the Idaho Statesman reports.

In a cease-and-desist letter to Lindell on Tuesday, Secretary of State Lawerence Denney and Attorney General Lawrence Wasden asked Lindell to “promptly remove all false statements about Idaho’s elections from your website” and “refrain from making similar statements in the future.”

“Despite knowing your statements about Idaho’s elections are false, you have not removed your ‘Big Lie’ chart and continue to perpetuate your false statements,” the letter stated.

The letter also asked Lindell to send $6,558.83 to the secretary of state’s office to cover the costs of its investigation.

https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-2656440148/

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”