Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Suranis

Re: Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

Its not just sov cits though. The culture of having victimhood points is endemic in Social Media and media in general Half of FOX works by drawing people in by telling people how they are victims and the left wing outrage machine works on that as well. It's just that sov cits elevate it to a new extreme and many are desperate to be victimized as it gives them yewtoob dollah.
Hic sunt dracones
arayder

Post by arayder »

Suranis wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:47 am Its not just sov cits though. The culture of having victimhood points is endemic in Social Media and media in general Half of FOX works by drawing people in by telling people how they are victims and the left wing outrage machine works on that as well. It's just that sov cits elevate it to a new extreme and many are desperate to be victimized as it gives them yewtoob dollah.
Yes. People seem to be looking for some way to be aggrieved.

My take is that opinion makers wants folks focusing on things like CRT and call out culture instead of thinking about how they are getting the sort end of the stick at work, in the pocketbook, at the hospital and at their kid's schools.

---------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 203 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

arayder wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:22 am
Suranis wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:47 am Its not just sov cits though. The culture of having victimhood points is endemic in Social Media and media in general Half of FOX works by drawing people in by telling people how they are victims and the left wing outrage machine works on that as well. It's just that sov cits elevate it to a new extreme and many are desperate to be victimized as it gives them yewtoob dollah.
Yes. People seem to be looking for some way to be aggrieved.

My take is that opinion makers wants folks focusing on things like CRT and call out culture instead of thinking about how they are getting the sort end of the stick at work, in the pocketbook, at the hospital and at their kid's schools.

---------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 203 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Entertainment is the best way to get people to ignore the real and true impact of political decision making on their lives. The Romans famously put on heinous gladiator battles to keep the public entertained. Today, we have Faux news and social media to keep people "entertained", but since there is no arena for us all to gather every day, it takes on a new form.

Keeping people angry with make believe grievances keeps them from realizing the same people they are voting for are the very ones that are chipping away at their buying power and subsidizing the rich while the middle class shrinks and more and more of us qualify as poor. To name just one real, actual grievance.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

It also has an addictive quality, which people who have developed such feelings need to keep feeding them a heavier and heavier diet in order to maintain the same high.
arayder

Post by arayder »

neeneko wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:35 am It also has an addictive quality, which people who have developed such feelings need to keep feeding them a heavier and heavier diet in order to maintain the same high.
The earlier post about the 1st amendment auditors endlessly bitching at the school about their child's education is the phenomenon to the max.

The couple couldn't home school, not because they worked, but because they were unemployed and were "auditing" the government every day. They even recorded/audited their conference at the school.

I would hope that the adults in a family could size up the school principal and teachers to determine whether they are going to cut the kids some slack because they and their family has some usual beliefs. Frankly learning to live in a larger society with everyone from brilliant people to nut cases in it is part of what school is about.

Missing that is one of the things that messed up Gavin Seim, IMHO.

---------------------
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Occasionally the poots win one, though not necessarily because of their own brilliance.

Colorado pretend marshal Jeremy Costley was convicted of impersonating a police officer and threatening to take over the jail in rural Costilla County. The conviction was recently overturned on appeal because the appeals court ruled it was just talk and he didn't actually say that he was going to, only that he "could" take over the jail if the sheriff didn't behave according to Costley's pretend laws.

Article here: https://www.coloradopolitics.com/courts ... 80b9c.html

I wrote a few notes about Costley on Fogbow 1.0 as they happened. From memory, Costley has a long sordid history including trouble for abusing his kids, a standoff with cops when they were arresting him for this charge that he was now acquitted of, plus other bad behavior. I'm not sure he will stay out of jail too long if he goes back to pooting.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:37 pm .From memory, Costley has a long sordid history including trouble for abusing his kids, a standoff with cops when they were arresting him for this charge that he was now acquitted of, plus other bad behavior.
Parenting issues which cause child protection or other agencies and then police to get involved seem to be a frequent component of sovcits' origin stories.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:37 pm Occasionally the poots win one, though not necessarily because of their own brilliance.

Colorado pretend marshal Jeremy Costley was convicted of impersonating a police officer and threatening to take over the jail in rural Costilla County. The conviction was recently overturned on appeal because the appeals court ruled it was just talk and he didn't actually say that he was going to, only that he "could" take over the jail if the sheriff didn't behave according to Costley's pretend laws.

Article here: https://www.coloradopolitics.com/courts ... 80b9c.html

I wrote a few notes about Costley on Fogbow 1.0 as they happened. From memory, Costley has a long sordid history including trouble for abusing his kids, a standoff with cops when they were arresting him for this charge that he was now acquitted of, plus other bad behavior. I'm not sure he will stay out of jail too long if he goes back to pooting.
Yeah - the link to the Westword article about that is linked in the above article. I remember reading about that then. I miss Chris Walker's coverage of the Colorado sovcits - he did a great job.
https://www.westword.com/news/sovereign ... do-9085265
arayder

Post by arayder »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:37 pm Occasionally the poots win one, though not necessarily because of their own brilliance.

Colorado pretend marshal Jeremy Costley was convicted of impersonating a police officer and threatening to take over the jail in rural Costilla County. The conviction was recently overturned on appeal because the appeals court ruled it was just talk and he didn't actually say that he was going to, only that he "could" take over the jail if the sheriff didn't behave according to Costley's pretend laws. :snippity:
Years ago Russ Porisky beat a tax evasion rap due to prosecutorial error. The prosecutor claimed that Russ had not paid his taxes for a given year but failed to produce records for the last two months of the year. The judge noted that it wasn't established that Russ hadn't paid his taxes for the year in the last few weeks of the year and let Russ walk.

The ruling made it clear that the judge wassn't endorsing Porisky's tax avoidance plan, but was simply letting him go on a prosecutorial error.

Russ started crowing that the court was just sayvng face and he'd proved his method worked!

This was waaaaay back in the day when Russ had a phone number you could call. So I called him. When I suggested that he'd luckily beat the rap on a technicality he went off and started shouting that he'd proved his method and that I was a government dupe.

I gained an appreciation for just how full of beans these gurus can be.

As we all know about Porisky's jailing and fines upon being tried again in subsequent years.

---------------------
johnpcapitalist

An interesting footnote to the Terry Trussell case. I was watching a YouTube video about bike touring and it mentioned Dixie County, FL. That's where Terry Trussell convened his pretend grand jury in the real courthouse and the wrath of the State of Florida descended upon him, with the end result that he died in prison a forgotten loser.

A random synapse firing got me Googling Trussell. I realize that there probably was not going to be much new news about him, on account of his pushing up daisies these last few years. But I did discover something very interesting that's tangentially related.

One of the people that Trussell pretend-indicted was Jeffrey Siegmeister, the state's attorney for the judicial circuit including Dixie County. Siegmeister recused himself and had William Meggs, the state's attorney for another district direct the prosecution. Meggs retired shortly after putting Trussell away, and his daughter had the privilege of shredding in court the inept condo attorney Ingy-Dingy Garcia and the ancient wheezing geezer who mounted his appeal.

It appears that Siegmeister has gotten himself in a whole steaming shit-heap of trouble. He was real-indicted in early 2021, nearly a year ago, by a real federal grand jury for soliciting and taking bribes from a defense attorney in Dixie County (who wasn't involved in the Trussell case, as far as I can tell) to get the defense attorney's clients either sprung without charges or to get them reduced sentences.

The real indictment is here, in my Google Drive account:

News coverage of Siegmeister's alleged looting of almost $1 million from the estate of an individual he had responsibility for is here: https://www.jacksonville.com/story/news ... 623198001/. Apparently, he became executor of the estate before he became state's attorney but continued to loot the estate while he was in government service.

Trussell has been so thoroughly forgotten that there is no coverage by the poots about this bit of what they might see as schadenfreude for Siegmeister's prosecution of Trussell. The only coverage I could find linking Trussell to Siegmeister after the latter's indictment is this little nugget from the Facebook page of the local Dixie County birdcage liner:

You'd think that Rodger Dowdell would lionize the fallen poot hero and turn this into a cause celebre, but apparently he has other things to do.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Wow, that's interesting. We had some contact with Siegmeister, he gave us a little information about the case. But taking bribes and looting an estate? Fuck him. :mad:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
johnpcapitalist

Foggy wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:49 am Wow, that's interesting. We had some contact with Siegmeister, he gave us a little information about the case. But taking bribes and looting an estate? Fuck him. :mad:
After posting the above, I did a little more digging. Looks like Siegmeister managed to blow up his life pretty thoroughly. Press coverage suggests they started investigating him in late 2019, which is when he resigned as an elected state's attorney in the middle of his term. His wife left him around that time. He then got indicted in late 2020. Trial is scheduled to start next month (February 2022).

If you read the indictment, it's pretty clear that he made no significant effort to conceal his crimes. He was brazen about asking for his money in e-mail, texts and other documented communications. No back-alley meetings late at night or even just phone conversations, which might be explained away by legitimate discussions. Nope, Siegmeister left a trail of abundant text messages and e-mails.

And this is not some rube who's unaware that when you delete something from a computer, it usually doesn't get permanently erased. This is a guy who prosecuted criminals and had to have known about how to get computer forensics techs to find and aggressively use such evidence to put bad guys behind bars. Did he really think all the texting and emailing of money demands wasn't going to come back and bite him?

The estate he looted belonged to a guy who was living as a homeless person with no family but who had $1 million in a brokerage account, so it might seem that he was an ideal mark because nobody would claim the estate when he died. But it didn't seem to occur to him that eventually some fraud detection computer system might figure out that the owner of the account was dead (via updating of the Social Security death index) and that any transactions on accounts linked to the SSN of a dead person were prima facie fraudulent if dated after the account holder died. I don't know specifically what kind of checks they do on accounts, but I'm sure they do all sorts of clever stuff like this for anti-money-laundering regulatory requirements.

Sounds like some serious self-sabotage issues lurking under that surface. Also makes you wonder what else he was up to in his personal life that made his wife jettison him at the very earliest stages of the investigation, without waiting to see if there was any merit to what they were looking for.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Small towns can tend to get elected folks, especially in law enforcement and prosecutorial offices, who develop a feeling of infallibility in their position. They are not always careful about hiding their misdeeds because they see themselves as the law of their small pond. Nobody can touch them (not to mention, finding somebody to run against the county prosecutor can be tough because the job can suck and pays low).
101010 :towel:
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:07 pm

Parenting issues which cause child protection or other agencies and then police to get involved seem to be a frequent component of sovcits' origin stories.
Sad but true. I guess it comes with the territory that abusive/neglectful parents will look instinctively for someone or something (anyone/anything!). To point to in order to keep that enormous shame from falling squarely on their shoulders. Inevitably when a convenient foe fails to appear outside their mirror many of them will invent an adversary to blame, something the grifting and self important poot gurus are all too eager to pounce upon; though sometimes I recall to their eventual ultimate dismay.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

northland10 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:39 pm Small towns can tend to get elected folks, especially in law enforcement and prosecutorial offices, who develop a feeling of infallibility in their position. They are not always careful about hiding their misdeeds because they see themselves as the law of their small pond. Nobody can touch them (not to mention, finding somebody to run against the county prosecutor can be tough because the job can suck and pays low).
How true! There are more 1st A Auditor videos on Youtube than I would like to believe where a police officer or another official, like a city administrator, states something along the line of: don't mind the laws, we have our rules...
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

This antivaxxer has figured it out. We’re doomed if they all become delegates.

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Conservatives discussing commiting voter fraud. Surprise!
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Essentially she is saying she is sovereign so the government has no jurisdiction over her, but she gets an increased voice in the not her government government.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

bill_g wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:45 pm Conservatives discussing commiting voter fraud. Surprise!
It's how TFG figures there's 300 million people who have committed voter fraud, don't you know?
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

Greatgrey wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:26 pm This antivaxxer has figured it out. We’re doomed if they all become delegates.

I'd day she's stripped a few gears and her wirin'' is done frayed clean through.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I listened up until she explained that the 14th Amendment was designed so that if you didn't make your Social Security payments, something something I got distracted ...
Out from under. :thumbsup:
arayder

Post by arayder »

Foggy wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:46 am I listened up until she explained that the 14th Amendment was designed so that if you didn't make your Social Security payments, something something I got distracted ...
It's the old 14th Amendment/US citizen/federal government is a corporation line. It has no basis in law. Ann Vandersteel is just trolling for gullibles.

I suspect a lot of poots trot this argument out when they are talking big. But when it comes time to settle up with the tax man, or get across the border to Canada or Mexico my guess is they shelf the theory.

Vandersteel wants to have it both ways claiming she can get all her social security contributions back, run for office and vote (with the power of 4 votes).

---------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 207 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sovcit dude in Northern Idaho that doesn't pay his property taxes and is losing his house explains that he isn't a sovcit cuz that is an oxymoron (all sovcits say that). Lots of sovcit nuttery in this post. Dude has a long history of sovcit nonsense ( checked his court records - his name is Mark Perlinger). PRN did a call to action for this dude but no one showed up which disappointed him. He has been mentioned before on this thread IIRC.
Well, People won't Unite, so, until then...
Jan 2, 2022 Jan 2, 2022
Permalink (Alt)
Below is the Synopsis of events described by Mark, in the saga of the Property Tax / Tax Deed Issue in Bonner County Idaho.

People's Rights was designed to unite people in defense of God given rights. The people would not unite and so we must deal with the infringements of our rights until we do. The people up in that Area need to follow the steps laid out to start holding the bad actors personably accountable. It is not the end solution but it works for now.

They should not try to camp out at someones house but get the NOD system in place so 10 people show up in 10 min and 100 in a 100 min and so on.

https://www.peoplesrights.org/news_view ... b7435bd66f

State Assistants

Synopsis of events and where we are at in the saga of the Property Tax / Tax Deed Issue

Jurisdiction(s): there are 3 jurisdictions defined as: Land ; Sea; Air. Each has a unique consideration in the Law.

The first is the jurisdiction of the Land. The land jurisdiction is the dry land below the top 6 inches of soil. Land jurisdiction is considered International because the land extends under the seabed to the shores of other dry land continents/nations. Closely associated yet different is the soil. The Soil jurisdiction is the top 6 inches of the land. The soil is considered National and this is where counties and states are described in the form of borders. With respect to the Law; the two, (Land and Soil) being so very closely linked come under The Supreme Law of the Land.

Sea jurisdiction is the watery world of Admiralty (military) and Maritime (contact). This is the world of Commerce. Our governmental service providers (Territorial and Municipal) are contracted to regulate commerce on the high seas and inland waterways (territorial) and provide contracted government services thru Federal employees and the post office.

The Air Jurisdiction is ecclesiastical in its nature. It is the jurisdiction of thoughts, ideas under ecclesiastical Law.

Status: I have corrected my Political Status to being that of an American State National, back to the land and soil jurisdiction state of my advent and nativity; as a Minnesotan. The so-called Certificate of Birth has been surrendered to the United States Department of the Treasury and the Secretary of Treasury and his successors have been named as the fiduciary of the ALL CAPS NAME, DECENANT/ESTATE.

As an American State National, I am exempt from all taxation as all taxes are considered pre-paid.
With respect to the Income Tax (State and Federal); I have revoked my election to pay the Tax by writing two letters; one the Commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service in Holtsville, New York and a second letter of revocation to the Commissioner of the IRS, in Washington DC. All sent by Registered Mail / Return Receipt.

Upon completing this letter writing to the two (internal Revenue Service and the IRS Commissioner) I no longer open their mail because all the mail is mis-addressed to the DEAD Entity, the ALL CAPS, that is not me the living man. Instead, I write across the face of the mail-piece in Red Ink: Unacceptable per 18 USC 1341 and 1342, Return To Sender

As for the Property Tax, it to is voluntary for American State Nationals. My decision not to pay the Property Tax began in 2017. Over the next 4 years, I rebutted Administratively, all the Mail that arrived from the Bonner County Inc. - Assessor’s Office and the Bonner County Inc. - Treasurer’s Office.

In June of 2021, a Tax Deed was issued by the Bonner County Treasurer’s Office and the Property was placed on the Tax Deed Auction for July 2021. I rebutted the Sale and two days before the Auction, the sale of my Property was removed from said Auction.

In retaliation for beating Bonner County Inc. the first time, the decision was made by the County to try again to steal my Property. An initial “Notice of Pending Issue of Tax Deed” was served onto myself in August, 2021 with personal service and in 6 Certified letters. All 7 documents were rebutted administratively.

Then on November 26, 2021, I discovered that a second Tax Deed had been recorded on November 22, 2021, with an Auction Sale scheduled for December 8, 2021. Again, I rebutted these proceedings.
However; on December 8, 2021 the Property was sold at Auction.

Again, we rebutted the proceedings administratively.

On December 20, 2021 the Sheriff posted an unsigned/unofficial, so-called, “NOTICE TO VACATE” upon the door frame of my dwelling. On December 21, 2021 the Sheriff served on my door step an offer to Contract with the Bonner County Inc., Treasurer’s Office by completing a Form W-9, which is to be completed by Federal Employees only. This contract was rejected by writing across the face diagonally, in Red Ink, I do not accept this offer to Contract, And; I do not consent to these Proceedings. By: autograph © Dated. Then returned to the Treasurer’s Office by Notary Presentment.

Following the posting of the unsigned/unofficial “NOTICE TO VACATE” 10 DAY window; we put together an Ex Parte Restraining Order and Protection Order and filed this into the Bonner County District Court on December 28, 2021. Following this court filing, we put together an Amended Ex Parte Restraining Order and Protection Order; And 4th and 5th Amendment Federal Jurisdictional Question on Real Property, No Due Process of Law, and filed this into the court case on December 30, 2021 and served all the the above paperwork, by private process service onto the purchasers of the so-called “Tax Deed” and onto the sheriff in his capacity of a living man.

Our paperwork proved that a so-called “Tax Deed” in only a ‘Security Interest’ in the property. There is no transfer of Owner-ship. And, the ‘Security Interest’ in enforceable in the District of Columbia, United States Inc., ONLY. We proved in our court filed paperwork that the Bonner County Commissioners are United States Officials for Bonner County Inc., District of Columbia, United States Inc. We proved in our court filed paperwork that the Bonner County Inc., Commissioners do not have the authority to Order that a Tax Deed can be issued. There can be no cross-claim or counter claim from the opposing parties. They must answer in the form of an Affidavit to all my claims filed with the court, in the form of an Affidavit and my claim are under the Article VI - Supremacy Clause of
The Constitution for the united States of America.

The gathering of Americans on December 31, 2021 was peaceful. There was no call to arms. In our Idaho Assembly, the term “militia” means - peacekeepers in the form of support and witness. There is; nor ever was any form of threat. Food support for the gathering was donated. And witness support was present in the event armed deputies from the Sheriff’s Department should arrive, which did not happen.

There was a false rumor spread by text-message that I am some sort of ‘sovereign citizen - which is false. The term “sovereign citizen” in an oxymoron, as it is impossible for such an entity to exist because, one cannot be sovereign and a citizen, at the same time. I was not arrested and in jail, Oh my gosh, blatantly false!! There was no armed “Militia” present, as falsely stated in the text-message.
I hope this synopsis of events helps to quell any falsehoods that were generated by that text message.

By: Mark©
northland10

Post by northland10 »

That dude filed a "common law lien" for $45,000 in 2020 against the county treasurer because they used his name, which he claims is copyrighted.
https://bonnercountydailybee.com/news/2 ... ng-name-7/

The court released the lien.
https://bonnercountydailybee.com/news/2 ... om-lien-7/

The article included
Perlinger, 66, did file notices of divine appearance and nonappearance, He describes himself as a state national of the United States and argued the court had no jurisdiction in the matter or the authority to conduct Friday’s hearing. He also accused the county of identity theft, according to court records.
Not surprised no one showed up. Ammo and his followers like to make a stink but won't go out of their way to protest for somebody who just wants to get out of paying normal taxes.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

northland10 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:05 pm That dude filed a "common law lien" for $45,000 in 2020 against the county treasurer because they used his name, which he claims is copyrighted.
https://bonnercountydailybee.com/news/2 ... ng-name-7/

The court released the lien.
https://bonnercountydailybee.com/news/2 ... om-lien-7/

The article included
Perlinger, 66, did file notices of divine appearance and nonappearance, He describes himself as a state national of the United States and argued the court had no jurisdiction in the matter or the authority to conduct Friday’s hearing. He also accused the county of identity theft, according to court records.
Not surprised no one showed up. Ammo and his followers like to make a stink but won't go out of their way to protest for somebody who just wants to get out of paying normal taxes.
Yeah - I just realized that I was posting about that dude on twitter last month, not here. I get easily confused.

Return to “Other weirdos”