Bobby Menard makes a career move. . .

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
arayder

Bobby Menard makes a career move. . .

Post by arayder »

After nearly 20 years of giving lame advice to wannabe freemen-on-the-land and selling cockamamie legal advice to anyone with $800 Robert Menard has moved on to mining the anti-vax community for suckers in the hopes of reviving his badly failed career.

What you see below, from Bobby's Facebook page, is just another of Bobby's "letters to the authorities", a concept he started peddling years ago, in the hopes folks would believe that a snarky, threatening letter is going to force the authorities to cave in to freemanism. It's never worked.

Don't laugh, readers. Menard regularly tells his prospective clients that a letter from him will solve their problems and force the government to eat out of their freeman hands. He's delusional.

Reading this letter to the authorities you can see that Bobby expects an auto worker to believe he/she can can give up his/her job for lack of a vacination, escape the jurisdiction of the courts, join the freeman society and get the government (which they just denied existence or authority) to fork out a portion of the national treasury to pay their consumer purchases.

It's fair to point out that Bobby has never once made any such things work for him or anyone else.
Hello and good day

I am a Canadian autoworker and a member of the CAW union. I have been a taxpayer and supporter of our democratic system for many years. I am not anti-government, anti-vaccine, or a conspiracy theorist. I do believe in our right to privacy and bodily autonomy. However due to the government's response to what has been labeled a pandemic I see that many of my rights are being eroded, ignored, and deeply negatively affected.

Furthermore, it appears that I may be about to lose my job or face other sanctions for refusing to take part in what is arguably a large-scale medical experiment without sufficient long-term data. Many of these sanctions are clearly a contravention of the rights recognized by the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and enshrined in the Constitution. All of these are happening with the support and perhaps even direction of the provincial and federal governments. It has not escaped my attention that all of the mandates and public health orders which are negatively affecting the average Canadian and small-business owners are having absolutely no effect financially speaking on elected officials or government bureaucrats.

It offends my sense of fairness that unelected bureaucrats have been granted such large-scale and far-ranging powers which should be exercised only in the face of an emergency and which now appear to be grossly unfair and grossly abused.

I would like to remind you that Canada is a common law jurisdiction and as such equality is Paramount and mandatory. As such governments can only derive just powers to govern from the consent of the governed. I also point out that we have a fundamental right to associate or not as we see fit. I would also like to point out that the province of Ontario is a fictional construct and as such I, as a human being, cannot exist within it in the absence of a legal person which through my consent is associated with me and subjects me to the rules of that fictional entity.

I also questioned how I as a member of the public could possibly be subject to orders given by public servants. If I am a master over a servant I am not subject to their orders. If I am subject to their orders then clearly I am not a master over them and it would appear some deception has been employed to cause me to accept a position under them as a ward.

I, like many Canadi,ans have very little faith or confidence in the various governments, politicians, or bureaucrats. The politicians will lie to get elected and the bureaucrats apparently feel they are above the law and are rarely held accountable for their decisions. Nor are they affected by the policies they create or enforce. Contrarily they often benefit from them. Ask Premier Ford.

It has recently come to my attention that there is a group of people known as Freeman-on-the-Land and that they claim that we as human beings have the right to revoke consent to be governed and that there is a mechanism by which people can lawfully exit the jurisdiction within which de facto fictional governments operate.

I am now aware that all governments are legal fictions and that in the absence of consent the people acting as agents have no inherent or natural power to govern their fellow man. This seems obviously logical if we hold that equality is paramount and mandatory.

I will only abide by your fiction if they serve my reality. And it seems that your fictions are now an actual threat to my reality. The harm that Canada has suffered from the pandemic is not so much a result of the virus itself but of the overreaching government response to the virus.

Therefore I am serving you notice that if I lose my job due to these government mandates then you will immediately lose yours as my government. I will serve you with a notice of understanding and intent and a claim of right revoking my consent to be a member of your society, to exist as a person within your jurisdiction, and to be subject to any provincial or federal statutes or acts that deal with fictional persons. I will immediately abandon my social insurance number and I will end all associations with the Canada Revenue Agency. I will join with the growing group of people in Canada who are actively working to create a new society that will be governed using available technology and will employ direct democracy. This step will be necessary because the people we have entrusted with our institutions have lost sight of the importance of equality, employ fictions to justify Injustice ,and have forgotten that they were meant to serve us. This ship called Canada has been hijacked. It is no longer a cruise ship serving the citizen but now it appears to be a slave trader's vessel heading to destinations unknown. All I do know is that I can't trust any politicians or unelected bureaucrats.

Losing my job now will indicate to me it is time to collapse all trusts and to claim my rightful share of the wealth of this country and to administrate that personally. I would also support the creation of new courts of law that are not corrupt. Courts within which all individuals are equal, everyone is responsible for their own actions, there are no fictions, and no one enjoys any immunity of any sort.
You have notice. Govern yourself accordingly.

Sincerely and without malice aforethought, ill-will, vexation or frivolity.
Happy New Year!
------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 195 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
arayder

Re: Bobby Menard makes a career move. . .

Post by arayder »

Right on cue one of Bobby's commenters gets right to the point. . .
Joel MacDonald
"claim my rightful share of the wealth". Let us know when his cheque arrives.
------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 195 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

But…

The Cheque would be a promissory note of an entity that he says doesn’t exist and as such would be worthless…

Indeed knowing/being/gronking that and trying to cash it would be fraudulently contracting with the pope's emissaries and urmmm…., :crazy:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Hello and good day

I am a Canadian autoworker and a member of the CAW union. I have been a taxpayer and supporter of our democratic system for many years. I am not anti-government, anti-vaccine, or a conspiracy theorist. I do believe in our right to privacy and bodily autonomy. However due to the government's response to what has been labeled a pandemic I see that many of my rights are being eroded, ignored, and deeply negatively affected.

Yes, you are.

Furthermore, it appears that I may be about to lose my job or face other sanctions for refusing to take part in what is arguably a large-scale medical experiment without sufficient long-term data. Many of these sanctions are clearly a contravention of the rights recognized by the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and enshrined in the Constitution. All of these are happening with the support and perhaps even direction of the provincial and federal governments. It has not escaped my attention that all of the mandates and public health orders which are negatively affecting the average Canadian and small-business owners are having absolutely no effect financially speaking on elected officials or government bureaucrats.

It offends my sense of fairness that unelected bureaucrats have been granted such large-scale and far-ranging powers which should be exercised only in the face of an emergency and which now appear to be grossly unfair and grossly abused.

I would like to remind you that Canada is a common law jurisdiction and as such equality is Paramount and mandatory. As such governments can only derive just powers to govern from the consent of the governed. I also point out that we have a fundamental right to associate or not as we see fit. I would also like to point out that the province of Ontario is a fictional construct and as such I, as a human being, cannot exist within it in the absence of a legal person which through my consent is associated with me and subjects me to the rules of that fictional entity.

I don't think quoting from the American Declaration of Independence is going to help you very much in Canada. It isn't even a legal document in the US, let alone Canada.

I also questioned how I as a member of the public could possibly be subject to orders given by public servants. If I am a master over a servant I am not subject to their orders. If I am subject to their orders then clearly I am not a master over them and it would appear some deception has been employed to cause me to accept a position under them as a ward.

Isn't that pretty much the definition of a Sovereign Citizen?

I, like many Canadi,ans have very little faith or confidence in the various governments, politicians, or bureaucrats. The politicians will lie to get elected and the bureaucrats apparently feel they are above the law and are rarely held accountable for their decisions. Nor are they affected by the policies they create or enforce. Contrarily they often benefit from them. Ask Premier Ford.

It has recently come to my attention that there is a group of people known as Freeman-on-the-Land and that they claim that we as human beings have the right to revoke consent to be governed and that there is a mechanism by which people can lawfully exit the jurisdiction within which de facto fictional governments operate.

Again, see the definition of Sovereign Citizen

I am now aware that all governments are legal fictions and that in the absence of consent the people acting as agents have no inherent or natural power to govern their fellow man. This seems obviously logical if we hold that equality is paramount and mandatory.

I will only abide by your fiction if they serve my reality. And it seems that your fictions are now an actual threat to my reality. The harm that Canada has suffered from the pandemic is not so much a result of the virus itself but of the overreaching government response to the virus.

I realize that your reality is not the same as mine, but I don't believe that reality is subjective.

Therefore I am serving you notice that if I lose my job due to these government mandates then you will immediately lose yours as my government. I will serve you with a notice of understanding and intent and a claim of right revoking my consent to be a member of your society, to exist as a person within your jurisdiction, and to be subject to any provincial or federal statutes or acts that deal with fictional persons. I will immediately abandon my social insurance number and I will end all associations with the Canada Revenue Agency. I will join with the growing group of people in Canada who are actively working to create a new society that will be governed using available technology and will employ direct democracy. This step will be necessary because the people we have entrusted with our institutions have lost sight of the importance of equality, employ fictions to justify Injustice ,and have forgotten that they were meant to serve us. This ship called Canada has been hijacked. It is no longer a cruise ship serving the citizen but now it appears to be a slave trader's vessel heading to destinations unknown. All I do know is that I can't trust any politicians or unelected bureaucrats.

That's not how it works. That's not how anything works.

Losing my job now will indicate to me it is time to collapse all trusts and to claim my rightful share of the wealth of this country and to administrate that personally. I would also support the creation of new courts of law that are not corrupt. Courts within which all individuals are equal, everyone is responsible for their own actions, there are no fictions, and no one enjoys any immunity of any sort.
You have notice. Govern yourself accordingly.

Sincerely and without malice aforethought, ill-will, vexation or frivolity.
Happy New Year!
But he's not antivax or antigovernment or a sovereign citizen, right?
arayder

Post by arayder »

noblepa wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:12 pm
This is really Menard's statement of principle. His freeman wet dream, if you will. . .

He fanaticizes he can get anti-vaxxers to buy into the sovcit/freeman part. He doesn't realize that anti-vaxxers want to fight it out on anti-vax ground, not sovcit territory.

It's all rather pointless since, correct me if I am wrong Canadians, but the Province of Ontario is not mandating that private businesses, like auto manufacturers, require their employees be vaccinated. I could be wrong but if this auto worker is required to be vaccinated for covid it's between him and his employer, not the government that Bobby rails against.

Please correct me if I am wrong here, Canadians.
------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 195 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

Not only stupid, but delusional as well. Also, too, I don't think he understands what a "common law" gov't would be like. In fact I think he would scream all the louder.
arayder

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:32 am Not only stupid, but delusional as well. Also, too, I don't think he understands what a "common law" gov't would be like. In fact I think he would scream all the louder.
I don't know anyone doing the freeman thing who is capable of sustaining a government.

Menard once had a World Freeman Society (WFS) which consisted almost entirely of web based jibber jabber. The society was rife with anti-semitism, hatred of religion and a loathing of authority.

WFS was so dysfunctional that it fell apart. It was supposed to provide legal help to freemen, create a "lawful bank" and develop a system of self governance. Nothing happened. It was all talk and eventually everyone walked away.

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 196 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

Bobbie is very much like the good Kraptain, aside from them both being delusional and financial paracites on anyone they come in contact with, in that they both have legions of followers, in their minds and no wise else.
arayder

Post by arayder »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:43 pm Bobbie is very much like the good Kraptain, aside from them both being delusional and financial paracites on anyone they come in contact with, in that they both have legions of followers, in their minds and no wise else.
The first step in Menard’s ruse is to make up stories of success. He is careful to leave out details so that his stories can't be checked out. Then Menard tries to sell his phony legal advice services to people who want to be like him. . .or more accurately like the guy he pretends to be.

Menard told such stories of his claimed successes during his in-person presentations in the early 2000’s. When impressionable audiences gasped in appreciation, he was hooked on telling tall tales for profit.

Over on the International Skeptics Forum I have been challenging Bobby to back up his countless claims of success. He can't document a single one.

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 196 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:43 pm Bobbie is very much like the good Kraptain, aside from them both being delusional and financial paracites on anyone they come in contact with, in that they both have legions of followers, in their minds and no wise else.
I don't know much about Menard except what arayder posts. However, I respectfully have to correct you as I know a little bit about El Krapitan. He doesn't grift AFAIK- he has plenty of $ thanks to his inheritance from his very successful business man dead Daddy.
arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:42 am
I don't know much about Menard except what arayder posts. However, I respectfully have to correct you as I know a little bit about El Krapitan. He doesn't grift AFAIK- he has plenty of $ thanks to his inheritance from his very successful business man dead Daddy.
That's an interesting observation. In both cases the families sent men out into the world who are incapable of functioning the real world. I think Karl is delusional. But Menard knows he's pitching projects he can't possibly complete. He's selling legal advice he knows has no basis in reality.

Bobby goes out of his way to make up stories about his claimed successes and he's frightened that he's being questioned about these made up tales. He knows very well that if the bubble of his deception is busted he'll be left with nothing but his Mooseheads.

It works against Bobby that he is known to be a practiced liar and fraud. He stole the name of a video game company and pasted it on one of his phony entrepreneurial efforts in the hope that the gullible might invest in his scam. Bobby forged a letter from an Irish law firm falsely saying the firm endorsed his legal theories. He hoped the lie would help him sell legal advice.

For Bobby it's just a smaller lie to, during a Beth Martens interview, claim he helped an old lady beat a court order or post on his Facebook page that he beat the rap on a covid curfew violation.

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 197 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

arayder wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:43 pm
This is really Menard's statement of principle. His freeman wet dream, if you will. . .

He fanaticizes he can get anti-vaxxers to buy into the sovcit/freeman part. He doesn't realize that anti-vaxxers want to fight it out on anti-vax ground, not sovcit territory.

It's all rather pointless since, correct me if I am wrong Canadians, but the Province of Ontario is not mandating that private businesses, like auto manufacturers, require their employees be vaccinated. I could be wrong but if this auto worker is required to be vaccinated for covid it's between him and his employer, not the government that Bobby rails against.

------------------
I haven’t heard anything about the Ontario government mandating vaccines for private businesses. The university where I work mandated all students, faculty, and staff to be fully vaccinated and a few days later the Ontario government mandated all government employees be double vaccinated. The university is privately owned, but falls under the government employee rules because of all the provincial funding it receives.
arayder

Post by arayder »

jemcanada2 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:17 am
arayder wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:43 pm

I haven’t heard anything about the Ontario government mandating vaccines for private businesses. The university where I work mandated all students, faculty, and staff to be fully vaccinated and a few days later the Ontario government mandated all government employees be double vaccinated. The university is privately owned, but falls under the government employee rules because of all the provincial funding it receives.
Thanks for the reply, jemcanada.
------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 197 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Menard's Facebook screed in the OP lays the Canadian automobile industry vaccine requirement at the feet of the Canadian government rather than the auto makers, where it belongs.

The post fits Menard 20 year history of lies and deceit.

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 198 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth
arayder

Nazi Bob shows his stripes. . .

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:49 am Menard's Facebook screed in the OP lays the Canadian automobile industry vaccine requirement at the feet of the Canadian government rather than the auto makers, where it belongs.

The post fits Menard 20 year history of lies and deceit.
Scrambling to cover for his lies and hypocrisy Bobby tells us the government can step in and like a freeman/fascist state tell GM and Ford to remove workplace safety rules and employment policies which Nazi Bob Menard has declared freeman-incorrect.
Robert Menard
Who is to blame?
If an autoworker does not get the jab, they are put on unpaid suspension. That is a corporate policy supported by the government.
Then they will not get EI. That is a governmental policy.
Both can be addressed by the government changing its policies.
The government can make the suspension illegal, and they can provide benefits to those who have paid into the scheme.
At the feet of the government is exactly where the blame should be laid.

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 198 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth
arayder

Bobby runs his pie hole. . .

Post by arayder »

From his Facebook page:
Robert Menard
I think I may jump on the ‘my preferred pronouns are’ bandwagon.
Purposely misgendering someone has proven to be cause for a Human Rights Tribunal action. Well, what about purposely miss-politicizing someone? The mainstream media and the government loves to call people who are standing for something as ‘anti-something else. It is an effective yet subversive and unfair characterization that subjects people to vilification, ridicule, and animosity. It labels you not as someone who is standing for something, but as someone standing against something else. It is just as if not more harmful than misgendering someone.

I think that people being interviewed or at the forefront of movements should serve legal notice on all the news outlets telling them your preferred pronouns and descriptors and then bring an action in the Human rights tribunal if you identify as a pro-freedom and they label you as anti-something else.
This from the guy who openly supports legislation that denies Quebecers the freedom to practice their religion and harbored anti-semitism in the World Freeman Society while he acted as the organization's director.

So file the complaint, Bobby.

Dope Clock II: It's been 200 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
arayder

Re: Bobby runs his pie hole. . .

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:15 pm From his Facebook page:
Robert Menard
I think I may jump on the ‘my preferred pronouns are’ bandwagon.
Purposely misgendering someone has proven to be cause for a Human Rights Tribunal action. Well, what about purposely miss-politicizing someone? The mainstream media and the government loves to call people who are standing for something as ‘anti-something else. It is an effective yet subversive and unfair characterization that subjects people to vilification, ridicule, and animosity. It labels you not as someone who is standing for something, but as someone standing against something else. It is just as if not more harmful than misgendering someone.

I think that people being interviewed or at the forefront of movements should serve legal notice on all the news outlets telling them your preferred pronouns and descriptors and then bring an action in the Human rights tribunal if you identify as a pro-freedom and they label you as anti-something else.
This from the guy who openly supports legislation that denies Quebecers the freedom to practice their religion and harbored anti-semitism in the World Freeman Society while he acted as the organization's director.

So file the complaint, Bobby.
Bobby replies:
Robert Menard
Watching olde arayder make up his lies, misinterpret and misrepresent my beliefs and throw his tantrums, all while demanding I pay attention to him reminds me of a cat in heat. . .
Freeman and anti-vax lurkers, it isn't that Bobby can't recall his support for freedom robbing legislation or that he can't recall saying Nazism as just another way of looking at things.

He recalls because I remind him every so often.

The thing is Bobby thinks you all are so stupid that he can lie to your faces and get away with it.

---------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 201 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
arayder

Antivaxxers, you have a traitor in your midst!

Post by arayder »

Nazi Bobby is busy chattering and sharing about Quebec's plans to tax the unvaccinated.

He thinks it's tyranny.

Well, what does he expect? A couple of years ago he was gleeful about the province enacting legislation that denied Quebecers the right to practice their chosen religions!

Bobby let the fox in the hen house. Now he's crying like a baby!

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 205 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
arayder

Question for anti-vaxx lurkers. . .

Post by arayder »

We know that Bobby used his SIN years after he said he gave it up.

So my question is: How many times do you think Bobby has flashed his COVID-19 proof of vaccination in order to get on with his life?

10 times? 50? 100 times? Every time he wants a Moosehead?

---------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 207 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
arayder

Bobby's Lie Unmasked!!!!!

Post by arayder »

As you all may recall I have been checking out one of Bobby's success stories. The two quotes below are from the International Skeptics Forum
Mr. Menard,

During your March 8, 2021 interview with Beth Martens you claimed you had forced the city of Montreal and an unnamed municipality in B.C. to pay for court ordered modifications to the residences of two of your clients.

You claimed that the court’s use of the phrase “court order” meant the court had placed an order for goods or services rather than issuing a mandate.

You also claimed that the two clients received sheepishly apologetic letters from city officials immediately upon receiving one of your letters to the authorities.

I challenge you to produce documentation of your claim including the afore mentioned letters from the city of Montreal and the municipality in B.C..

Mr. Menard, my sources suggest that the B.C. municipality you "say" you buffaloed into paying for court ordered modifications to one of your client's home wasin North Cowichan and the person you say you bested was Mike Dunn.

Am I right?

Shall I contact Mr. Dunn and check out your tall tale?

It turns out Mr. Dunn has been replaced by Kim Ferris and she quietly destroys Bobby self-aggrandizing lie!

-----------------

Kim Ferris <kim.ferris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.ca>
To:'Austin Rayder'

Fri, Jan 14 at 1:30 PM

Dear Austin Rayder,

Robert Menard was not successful in his representation of the property owner, and the property violation is currently an active file.

Regards,

Kim Ferris
Manager
BYLAW & LICENSING SERVICES
Municipality of North Cowichan

---------------------------

Menard lied like a dog just to make himself look good on Beth Marten's show and to pretend he has "remedies".

The property is 3141 Sherman Road, North Cowichan. It's the property that "JV" used to rent. Thanks to Bobby "JV" got the shaft. Real estate listings show that the property is not up for sale and is not being used as a rental property. I suspect no one will buy it because JV hasn't settled the matter of the ordered repairs. And since use of the property as a rental is prohibited until the repairs are made JV is out the rent fees.

Thanks to Bobby Menard, freemandia's biggest liar!

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 208 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
arayder

The triumphant story

Post by arayder »

What we are seeing is the unmasking of one of the oldest phenomena in the detax/sovcit/freeman/poot subculture. . .the triumphant story.

One can go back in some of Bobby's old Youtubes* and see him giving an impromptu lecture at one of his phony peace officer swearing-ins. During the lecture Bobby wanders off to tell some tall tales about having set straight police officers he encountered through the use of some of his magic freeman words.

The gullible crowd is entranced with the stories. Subsequent speakers (all of whom have drunk the kool-aide and just become freeman peace officers) can't help but try to get some of the admiration by aping Bobby's stories, talking about encounters with the cops that went freeman-good only after they had learned the magic talk on Bobby's YouTubes.

The Bobby-wannabes clearly needed to work on their story telling.

Nobody dared say anything like. "Hey wait, that doesn't sound right!".

Like I said Bobby didn't invent the "triumphant story". He just saw it done and incorporated it into his freeman spiel.

Bobby's problem is that he has, over the years, slowly slid into the sad habit of presenting these tall tales as documentation of the usefulness of the remedies he sells to the gullible.

One might suspect that Bobby has so lost touch with reality that he thinks these stories are real. Or maybe he's just a fraud?

-----------
Dope Clock II: It's been 209 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
arayder

Why won't Menard own up?

Post by arayder »

Mr. Menard,

During your March 8, 2021 interview with Beth Martens you claimed you had forced the city of North Cowichan B.C. to rescind ordered modifications to the residences of one of your clients, who goes by "JV". You claimed that the use of the phrase “order” meant the city had placed an order for goods or services rather than issuing a mandate.

You also claimed that you and "JW" received a sheepishly apologetic letter from city officials immediately upon receiving one of your letters to the authorities.

I have challenged you to produce documentation of your claim including the afore mentioned letter from the city of Cowichan B.C.

Rob, your claim has become highly questionable in light of an email reply from the city of North Cowichan which directly contradicts your story.
[Kim Ferris <kim.ferris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.ca>
To:'Austin Rayder'

Fri, Jan 14 at 1:30 PM

Dear Austin Rayder,

Robert Menard was not successful in his representation of the property owner, and the property violation is currently an active file.

Regards,

Kim Ferris
Manager
BYLAW & LICENSING SERVICES
Municipality of North Cowichan
Rob, you can settle this matter by producing an authentic copy of the letter you say got "JV" off the hook! Please do not forge a letter as you did during your infamous" "Irish lawyer" indecent.

Readers have to be asking if there ever was a letter in the first place!

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 210 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
arayder

What's wrong with the triumphant story?

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:02 pm What we are seeing is the unmasking of one of the oldest phenomena in the detax/sovcit/freeman/poot subculture. . .the triumphant story.

One can go back in some of Bobby's old Youtubes and see him giving an impromptu lecture at one of his phony peace officer swearing-ins. During the lecture Bobby wanders off to tell some tall tales about having set straight police officers he encountered through the use of some of his magic freeman words.

The gullible crowd is entranced with the stories. Subsequent speakers (all of whom have drunk the kool-aide and just become freeman peace officers) can't help but try to get some of the admiration by aping Bobby's stories, talking about encounters with the cops that went freeman-good only after they had learned the magic talk on Bobby's YouTubes.

The Bobby-wannabes clearly needed to work on their story telling.

Nobody dared say anything like. "Hey wait, that doesn't sound right!".
:snippity:
Acceptance of the triumphant story is a sort of act of allegiance. Being in the fold allows the freeman to believe he can successfully wish away the western democracies and their laws with a few magic words. Acceptance of the triumphant story means the freeman imagines he can fly airlines without ID, flaunt workplace vaccination rules, ignore building codes and dismiss the courts.

This fantasy is tantalizing the those who lack the ability to control and direct their own lives. These folks cleave to the triumphant story like a drunk leans on lamp post.

I'm not talking about all freemen here. I respect freemen who honestly live the life without harming others.

That's not Bobby. As we see with the "JV" story he has no trouble telling self aggrandizing lies without regard for who they harm.

-----------
Dope Clock II: It's been 211 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Return to “Other weirdos”