Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
woodworker

Re: Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

Post by woodworker »

What is the "Bohemia Treatment." Will it help me lose weight?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Through it out the window (or in the true Bohemian way, throw them out the window). It goes with their earlier fondness for defenestration in Prague.
101010 :towel:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

As a method of political expression, social sanction and criminal justice, defenestration is overdue for a comeback.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Karl's motion hearing was at 9 am today SD time. Damn court hasn't updated their calendar yet so don't know if he showed up (virtually) or not - I still see today's hearing on the calendar. Last time he had a court hearing there they deleted his calendar date and hadn't posted a new court date so I assumed (incorrectly) that he hadn't shown up. He had - it took them a few days to update the calendar. We shall see in the next few days.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Shockingly #FatRambo didn't mention his hearing.

But we might be getting lucky... Karl went from all vaxxed will die in the next two months, to the next 1 1/2 years, to now it's "sooner or later". Whew! JPC, plan accordingly! :lol:

FatRambo and the RWNJs are pushing a story that death rates are, obviously, up sharply. These geniuses don't seem to connect that it's the unvaxxed who are dying off. Wonder if Karl has gotten COVID yet? As posted on Twitter:

Darwin.jpg
Darwin.jpg (48.33 KiB) Viewed 1672 times

'Huge, huge numbers:' insurance group sees death rates up 40 percent over pre-pandemic levels
Since Feb. 1, 2020, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimate there have been 942,431 excess deaths in the U.S.
https://thehill.com/changing-america/we ... t-over-pre
► Show Spoiler
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Thanks OL. WTF is this? Is Karl in sekrit comms with Elon Musk?

"AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [1/6/2022 11:26 PM]
I procured highly sensitive Tesla spectrum instruments that detect Hydro-gels and active Nanites in human anatomies, Sherlock."

Or maybe he is bloviating about Nikola Tesla - difficult and pointless to try to figure out Karl's drunken posts.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Yeah wondered about that, a few posts back he had said someone showed him a photo (so of course that must be real). Karl has access to such sekrit info.

Hey, just realized I could add this... added the headlines from Karl's Telegram on the https://www.protopage.com/birthers page. On the upper left for now. It won't show the full post, but if there's a link it'll pop to that discredited, ridiculous story.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

LOL - never heard of this site before. I am reposted there sometimes.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Oh man, if'n you don't read Orlylicious's ProtoPage you are missing out!
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Scir, Protopage is a free RSS reader app, it's really cool. You can customize a page with news feeds, Twitter timelines and tons of other stuff. I made the BirtherWatch page a while ago and update it from time to time. You can only have 15 Twitter feeds, it's a Twitter restriction. You can drag the boxes around, customize how many stories each feed shows, etc. You might want to make one for the poots you follow, it's a fast way to see them all on one page. I have one for general newsfeeds and it saves a ton of time, they are all laid out in the order I choose. https://www.protopage.com/birthers
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Thanks OL - I might check it out. As expected Karl's court calendar is now empty. I guess that doesn't mean anything as last time it took a few days for the county to update the calendar. I will check and if in a week or so he doesn't have a new court date I will assume he has a bench warrant. I looked and as far as I can tell only a few SD Counties post warrants on line (and Hughes County is not one of them).
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Well it has been a week since Karl's last court date in SD and still no calendar update. They have been slow in updating the calendar before but not this slow. My guesses.
1. Case dismissed.
2. Took a plea deal.
3. Ran away.
If I was a betting man I would place my bet on #3. A handful of counties in SD post warrants online but Hughes Co. is not one of them as far as I can tell.

ETA that I know Karl ran away a few weeks ago. I meant running away from his Zoom court hearing (if that is what they do in SD - they might not cuz Noem).
Luke

Post by Luke »

Scir, you might want to sit down for this... Shockingly, #FatRambo doesn't mention SD and his secret office in the basement of the SD capitol or his meeting with Kristi Noem or his court date.

BUT AHOY! "You have merely a couple of weeks to sign up for the AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES ARMADA." Is First Mate Brand going on this adventure?

I am so sorry, didn't check on Karl's Telegram in a few days (Telegram is exhausting to read, so much anti-American trash, violent threats, lies and lunacy), he started posting this DEADLINE on Jan 12. So Foggy and everybody may only have until Jan 26! Don't delay! Although he posted it again on Jan 15 so maybe the deadline is a bit longer, but don't dally on this.

Imagine the excitement of being out to sea with Captain Karl, watching his mastery of the seas while "The Purge, the collapse of the US Dollar which results in nearly everyone raiding, looting, knifing and shooting one another for food, fuel, water, supplies to feed their families and children... " happens.

Scir, & JPC, I went ahead and signed us up to be sure we don't miss it because Karl says, "We SET SAIL sometime between April 15 and May 15". You are welcome! Imagine Foggy, Realist and everybody else will be begging to sign up soon and will for sure take care of them! What's the condition of the SS Fogbow and the SS Obot? Are they ready for a 2-year voyage or should we start ordering survival seeds and MREs?

AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [1/12/2022 1:27 PM]
You have merely a couple of weeks to sign up for the AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES ARMADA.

After that you will have to face The Purge, the collapse of the US Dollar which results in nearly everyone raiding, looting, knifing and shooting one another for food, fuel, water, supplies to feed their families and children...

And/OR VAXTERMINATION of nearly all Americans by Forced Mandates, at the hands of "Let's Go Brandon!", The Trilateral Commission, The Council On Foreign Relations, The UN, and Klaus Schwab of The World Economic Forum.

According to The CDC 250 MILLION Americans have taken the fatal Vaxtermination as of last week. Can you imagine the Chaos over the next couple of years while that many Americans die off due to AIDS, Blood Clots, Heart Inflammation/Attacks, Myocarditis, Hydro-gels slicing and dicing Americans arteries, veins, capillaries, and vital organs from the inside?

And, Vaxtermination SHEDDING/Transmission even upon innocent Americans WHO RIGHTFULLY and wisely refused to be Vaxterminated.

You can join the Jeffersonian Constitutionalists and AMFF troops Armada and survive together at Sea in the Atlantic Ocean,
ONLY IF YOU SIGN UP within two weeks.

We SET SAIL sometime between April 15 and May 15. NO ONE WHO DIDN'T SIGN UP in TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY will be authorized to join The ARMADA.

If you choose to join, you will have massive learning and work to prepare for living at Sea for a year, possibly up to two years. While it will not be easy, IF YOU ARE PREPARED, there will be many times it will be fun and enjoyable, many times it will be stressful, many times it will be a lot of work, many times we will be under attack by Pirates, raiders and looters, and Governments. We will have AMFF Troops and Seamen to help and facilitate your preparation, and your vessel prep as well.

YOU DON'T HAVE A Liv-a-board sized Sailboat? How many Sailboats do you need? How many Sailboat owners have been Vaxterminated over the last year? What are the dead going to do with a Sailboat? Who is going to be left alive to buy it?

But remember all Government Officials and Military have been Mandated and ORDERED to get Vaxterminated. As just a few months go by, they will ALL DIE. Raiding parties of survivors will be our biggest concern because many of them did not get Vaxterminated. That is the primary concern where we will have to focus security.

Once most everyone dies off, that is when we can land well armed RECON Teams, and pick up provisions left by the hundreds of Millions dead.

Then we Jeffersonian Constitutionalists and AMFF Seamen and Troops can commence restoration of the whole Constitution, the entire Bill Of Rights, our "republican form of government" and strick Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER upon all replacement Republicans and Democrats with sentence of hanging, if they are convicted by a Jury Of Their Peers, of INSURRECTION and/or Treason against Supremacy clauses 2&3 of ARTICLE VI especially Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER.

To be added to The Constitution by ARTICLE V Amendment. The only Article V Amendment that will be allowed by the only Americans left alive surviving Vaxtermination, who are going to be the remnant consisting of Jeffersonian Constitutionalists and AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES troops of the Second Amendment Law, OPERATING UNDER ARTICLE I Section 8 clause 15 of the current "Supreme Law of The Land".:

"When in the presence of two witnesses to the same overt act, in violation of our republican form of government and/or Tenth Amendment LAW & ORDER, or in an open court of law, if you fail to timely move to protect and defend The Constitution of the United States and honor your oath of office to obey Tenth Amendment Law & Order thereof, you are subject to the charge of Capital Felony INSURRECTION and/or Treason, and INSTANTLY upon conviction by a Jury Of Peers, you will be taken by the posse (AMFF) to the nearest busy intersection and at high noon hung by the neck until dead…The body to remain in state till dusk, as an example to anyone who takes his oath of office lightly."

► Show Spoiler
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

I can hardly wait for the book to come out. Kap'n Karl's post-Apocalyptic novel will sell millions of copies!
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

After Mad Max comes Krazy Karl!

There are some small gaps in the otherwise perfect plans for the Amffmada (the Fleet of Fools) to weigh anchor at the end of April. We know from information earlier in this thread tha't AMFF troops been blockading state capitols since about March 2021, sworn not to leave until something something something. How will they get their advanced seamanship training from Karl while they remain on active duty?

What vessel will Admiral-Kraptain Karl use as his flagship? Perhaps he has been modifying the OpVec, that mighty mechanical warhorse of liberty, to be seaworthy? Imagine the scene: squadrons of the AMFF lining the quayside as the OpVec glides down the slioway, sponsons inflated with hot air, its skipper at the helm, the cheers as it takes to the water! What a sight!
Luke

Post by Luke »

Thanks Scir! :P

Sam the Centipede

The Kraptain's fantasy about a post-pandemic world are disturbing. He yearns for a country of vigilantes who are empowered to go round in pairs, grab anyone they don't like and murder then without repercussions. No due process, no rights for anybody in his prison camp of a country other than the right to follow Kommandant Karl's orders. A KaKistocracy!

His words read like the visions of an unhappy eleven year old kid who fantasizes about getting back at the bullies who have made his young life miserable. But Karl isn't that bullied kid, no, he's the wannabe bully who can't find anybody to hurt. He's a spoilt kid wailing "waaah! I wanna hurt people! why can't I! it isn't fair!"

And his fantasies about how wll his enemies (er, that's like everybody, duh) will die horribly due to vaccination: that's not normal, it's not decent.
Arthurwankspittle

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

So society will be falling apart while from end January to end April (approx) a large stock of survival needs will be assembled in one easy to spot location, guarded by one fat drunk, except when he has to appear in court.
If FatRambo ever manages to get a boat organised, you can be sure it will get impounded for failure to pay mooring fees or a safety inspection.
Sam the Centipede

"If" is doing all the work in that sentence!

Of course nothing significant will happen. But I admit to being mildly intrigued as to whether Kraptain Karl will do anything concrete in furtherance of his fantasy.

Will he even do the smaller words-but-no-actions things, such as announcing dates and venues for briefing, the locations for mustering the fleet?

I guess it will be like his blockades of state capitols and his arresting of judges: grand declarations and calls to arms that quietly evaporate in the haze of whiskey fumes.

We deserve higher grade fantasists!
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Hey, he's doing the important thing RIGHT NOW ALREADY TODAY THIS VERY MINUTE, which is 1) he's using the word 'vaxterminate' a lot, and 2) he's waiting for the owner of some really BIG BIG BIG yacht, commensurate with his eminence and importance as the SAVIOR OF MANKIND, to keel over (see that, nautical reference) and DIE FROM THE VAXTERMINATION and then Krap'n Karl can steal his boat before the executor of the estate can stop him.

All very clever, all very simple. Save the Planet, Krap'n Karl! :bighug:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Sam the Centipede

The sea mist swirls … it lifts slightly … we see a squad of Kaleks roll onto the quay, lights flashing, screeching Vax-ter-min-ate! Vax-ter-min-ate!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Karl needs an antagonist. The world needs another 65-year-old alcoholic trust fund brat who thinks *he's* the head of the AMFF, and issues *his* conflicting constitutional instructions. They'd both battle for control of the AMFF's resources (Brand Thornton's free time and 13 Facebook likes). That could be entertaining, in a Venture Bros. kind of way. Karl's rambling, repetitive edicts to no one and grandiose plans we know he'll never try to complete, are just boring now.
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm still betting the "boat" is the one he keeps beside his tub on the rare occasion he takes a bath.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hey now, #FatRambo is serious abut the AMFF Armada! Karl has it all worked out.
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [1/14/2022 11:22 PM]
I suggest letting God smite all Conservatives, Liberals, Commies, Republicans, Democrats and "LET'S GO BRANDON!" And, takeover when almost all Americans are dead as a doornail. When no one is left alive, we take over DC.

That is what the AMFF ARMADA is for. We launch in Spring. All other Americans will die from transmission by shedding of The Vaxtermination. The ARMADA will be safe at Sea.

We stay in the Atlantic for 1-2 years. And, when all the Vaxterminated have died, that is when we land to restore our "republican form of government" where in pursuance of Tenth Amendment LAW and ORDER The Republicans, Democrats and Presidents have no authority to vote on or spend money on anything. By Constitutional Law and Order those Powers and SPENDING are "reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."
Most of the time at Sea will be very pleasurable and enjoyable. We shall endeavor to make it so. JOIN US! Sign up for the AMFF Armada making weigh for the Atlantic sometime between April and May, by way of The Great Lakes. Only the unvaxxed need to apply.
Dang, that lets us out. Bye Karl :( :wave:

Telegram bloviating:
► Show Spoiler
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Thanks OL - did cRyan really post this? Sounds more like KKKarl.
AMERICAN MILITIA FREEDOM FORCES, [1/17/2022 10:45 AM]
Posted by Ryan Bundy:

And that's what we are working to remind them of. The fight is a local fight. And where we can we are using state sovereignty via the 9th and 10th amendment to hold them back. We see this in Florida, Texas, South Dakota to mention a few. And it's working But it's going to take time. There is a lot to fix. And they are still working to destroy our nation so they can have their great reset crap no way in hell am I letting that happen..

Return to “Other weirdos”