Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Titular Mama June Shannon - It's Complicated. Fogbow's Favourite Show™ is Twisting!

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Titular Mama June Shannon - It's Less Complicated. Still The Fogbow's Favourite Sho

Post by Luke »

You'll want to sit down for this about the titular Mama June, it's shocking. After the cars, the rent, the trip to Vegas... what is that 24-year-old thinking???
Mama June Shocker: Rumored Boyfriend Announces Engagement To A Different Woman
By Kristine Belonio 10/10/21 AT 10:07 PM

KEY POINTS
Mama June’s rumored boyfriend Jordan McCollum announced his engagement to Ashlyn Talley on Instagram
Fans were happy for the TikTok influencer and congratulated him on his engagement
Mama June was photographed heading into a Las Vegas hotel with McCollum last month
Mama June Shannon has been linked to TikTok star Jordan McCollum since she confirmed her split from Geno Doak. But fans were taken aback this weekend when McCollum announced his engagement to a different woman.

On Sunday, the 24-year-old internet personality proudly announced his engagement to fellow TikTok influencer Ashlyn Talley. McCollum took to Instagram to share a snap of their silhouettes at dusk, with him down on one knee as he proposed to Talley. “Here’s to forever with the love of my life,” McCollum wrote in the caption. Many of his fans left congratulatory messages for him and his fiancée, but some also questioned why they got engaged so fast considering that they only started dating about a month ago.

“Congratulations to the two of you. So happy for you both,” wrote one fan.

“Congratulations!!!! You’ve come so far! You deserve all the happiness that’s coming your way and sooooooo much more,” another commented.

“It never defines how long someone’s been together. If they know their [sic] the ones, then so be it. It’s all about happiness. Congratulations, you two,” added a third user.

Aside from his videos on TikTok, where he currently has over 1.2 million followers, McCollum made the headlines in recent months as he was linked to the 42-year-old “Mama June: From Not to Hot” star. Late last month, the mother of Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson and McCollum turned heads when they were spotted together heading to the high-end Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas. At the time, the pair was seen exiting a black stretch limousine and carrying white plastic bags into the establishment.

Although the two have been fueling speculations of a potential romance since Mama June's breakup from longtime partner Geno, the controversial matriarch clarified on social media that McCollum is her best friend and that nothing more is going on between them aside from that. When McCollum introduced Talley, who is a mother of two, as his girlfriend on Instagram in September, Mama June made it clear that she was aware of their relationship. “I’m so happy for you … can’t wait to get to know her more [and] become her friend too like I am yours, always,” the TLC star wrote at the time.
https://www.ibtimes.com/mama-june-shock ... an-3313494

Jordan's up to 1.2M followers. The titular Mama June still has her GLAAD award though!

June GLAAAD.JPG
June GLAAAD.JPG (82.93 KiB) Viewed 2542 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Azastan
Verified:

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Titular Mama June Shannon - It's Less Complicated. Still The Fogbow's Favourite Sho

Post by Azastan »

So Mama June is living free and easy, no impedimenta on her?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

She's still on probation until April, haven't heard of any problems so the titular Mama June is rolling along.
‘Mama’ June to avoid prison if she can mind her P’s & Q’s
Posted By: Erica Thomason: May 08, 2021
By Erica Thomas, managing editor

TUSKEGEE, Ala. — Reality star [the titular] “Mama June” Shannon could have charges against her dismissed if she can complete a trial diversion program in Macon County, Alabama. Shannon and her boyfriend, Eugene “Geno” Doak, were arrested in March of 2019, at a gas station after people nearby called about an altercation between the two. Investigators arrived and said they found crack cocaine and a pipe in their possession. Both Shannon and Doak were charged with felony drug possession and misdemeanor unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia.

According to court documents, Shannon appeared in court on April 13, 2021, and pleaded guilty to both charges. As part of a pre-trial agreement, she agreed to a laundry list of provisions in order to avoid prison time. She won’t even be able to go to a restaurant that serves alcohol and she has to give back by performing community service. The list of things to do for Shannon is a much better option than time in the slammer.

The provisions are as follows:

Must waive her right to a speedy trial while in the program
Must waive her right to a jury trial
Consent to supervision by the DA’s Office for 12 months (shall pay $800 fee upfront or $70/month until paid in full
Submit to evaluation by Court Referral Officer and complete counseling (shall pay court costs for treatment and drug screens)
Will be subject to random drug screens
Shall submit to random searches of her vehicle, residence and personal property
Cannot use alcohol or drugs or hang out or go to places where alcohol or drugs are used or sold
Cannot violate any laws of the State of Alabama or any other State or Federal Laws during supervision period
Must remain employed or show proof she is actively seeking employment
Agree to tolling*, while in the program, of any applicable statutes of limitations
Will pay $100 for Crime Victim Assessment
Will pay $100 for Alabama DFS Drug Fund
Bond fee is $385
$1,000 fee for first-time drug offender
Shall perform 100 hours of community service in 12 months
If [the titular] Mama June complies with the provisions, charges against her will be dismissed. If she doesn’t all money paid is non-refundable and the case will go to trial.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Cyber Monday madness, get yer personalized video for only $50! (Iffin’ ya still got money after your Roodle video purchases.)
094F38AE-C730-4D02-B2B2-0067F04CF8A2.png
094F38AE-C730-4D02-B2B2-0067F04CF8A2.png (478.02 KiB) Viewed 2376 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke

Post by Luke »

Thank you! Was so excited to see this topic rocket up the list where it belongs! But dang, it's too late, the offer is done! Was about to set up a GiveSendGo right now so we could all donate to get a titular Mama June Cameo for Foggy and The Fogbow! Maybe if I ask Doe Doe nicely she could pull some strings.

Everybody's probably seen this already, but for the tiny few that didn't watch The Masked Singer live --

Beach Ball Performs "Party In The USA" By Miley Cyrus | Masked Singer | S6 E8

And... the reveal! As the audience chants, it's time for the Beach Ball to TAKE IT OFF! The reveal is 3:20 in if you don't want to see Jenny McCarthy et al's hijinx and want to go right for the juice. You'll never guess who the Beach Ball is.

Well, maybe you did.

People Magazine was all over it!
Mama June Calls Doing The Masked Singer with Alana After Addiction 'an Emotional Experience'
"During The Masked Singer, I had been clean for over a year and a half," Mama June Shannon tells PEOPLE
By Dana Rose Falcone November 04, 2021 07:47 PM

Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson and Mama June Shannon's time on The Masked Singer didn't end up being a day at the beach. The mother-daughter duo entered the singing competition as wildcard contestant Beach Ball on Wednesday, but their first performance turned out to be their last when Thompson, 16, and Shannon, 42, received the fewest number of votes from the panel, studio audience and at-home superfans, and unmasked at the end of the episode. "I was bummed, but I wasn't in the same aspect because I can't sing," Thompson tells PEOPLE. "So I was kind of sad, but I was also kind of happy because I didn't have to sing in front of millions of folks."

The reality stars performed "Party in the U.S.A." by Miley Cyrus, which they picked because "it was a really fun and upbeat song to dance to," Thompson says. "I feel like it's not a song you have to be able to sing, you could just scream that song at the top of your lungs, and you're still going to have fun with it." Shannon wishes they made it to week 3 when they planned to sing Paula Abdul's "Straight Up," which she calls "my favorite song." Mama June: From Not to Hot viewers will get a behind-the-scenes look at Thompson and Shannon's Masked Singer journey when season 6 airs this spring, but for now they dished on sweating inside Beach Ball, reconnecting on the Fox series and spending 10 years in the spotlight.

Why did you two want to go on The Masked Singer?
AT: Because I felt like it would just be a fun experience, something different and something I've never done.
JS: The shows that we do outside of our shows, like Dancing with the Stars, that's for us. These are challenging because we're used to filming our everyday life. We've been doing it for 10 years. We just hit our 10-year anniversary on Oct. 12. We like showing fans that we can step outside the box and do something fun and give them something, another show to watch when our show is just in production. It's all about having fun at the end of the day and branching out.

Can you talk about being inside that costume? You expressed after being unmasked that being Beach Ball posed quite the physical challenge.
AT: It was definitely challenging because it was on wheels, and it was very dark in there, very hot. Like, oh my God, it was challenging.
JS: Our cameras caught all that hotness. That craziness inside the Beach Ball, outside the Beach Ball and at The Masked Singer, so you're going to be able to see all of our craziness that went behind the Beach Ball on our show this spring.

What did you think of the judges' guesses for you, which included stars from Jersey Shore and various Kardashian-Jenners.
AT: I was literally sitting back there just laughing. When the Kardashians popped out, that's when I really started to giggle. They knew we were from Georgia [from the clue package], and they still said the Kardashians.
JS: But a lot of our fans knew who it was.
AT: You could just hear by the voice.

What was it like to work together again?
JS: Well, Alana I know would've hoped that it was just her on stage, and me too because I'm that backstage mom hyping her up. But it was a great experience. I realized the last time we were out there together doing a huge project, which was Dancing with the Stars, I was in my addiction. But during The Masked Singer, I had been clean for over a year and a half. So for me it was an emotional experience, and I guess that's why I teared up when we got on stage the night of the performance. Because I was actually doing something with her for the first time outside of everyday life, our show — a huge project in California — sober.

Alana, what did it mean to have your mom there after all she's been through?
AT: It was very fun, and I just love being in California. That's the main thing I really liked. We were out there in California for a while, and it was just a good time altogether.

Who else in your family knew you were both coming on The Masked Singer?
AT: Not many people knew. It was like my sister, Pumpkin and [her husband] Josh, obviously. The close immediate family knew, but if you basically didn't live in the house with us, you don't know.
JS: When I tell you the people in our circle is very small, it includes Alana, [daughter] Jessica, [daughter] Pumpkin, Josh, [Pumpkin's son] Bentley, myself. That's it. We don't associate with too many other people because people just get too much into your business and want to sell it. That's a huge reason why all of us don't talk to [her oldest daughter] Anna that much. When we share things with her, she just wants to tell our business, and we like some stuff to be private.

Even 10 years into being on reality TV, does it still get overwhelming sometimes to have so much of your lives shared publicly?
AT: There has been many times where I'm like, "Oh my God, I just wish this could be private. This could be just us." Because everything you do when you're famous gets out. Everything. No matter if it's two years from that date that you did it or two days from that date, it's going to get out. So I do wish some things could be private, but I love what I do, and it's my life so I have to get used to it, I guess.

Alana, having grown up on TV, is there anything you want people to know about who you are today?
JS: Alana was 4 when we started this adventure, and time people have to realize Alana is 16 now. She's going to wear makeup. She's going to wear eyelashes. She's going to wear nails. She's going to dress a certain way because Alana's coming into herself. And I think a lot of people still look at Alana as that 6- 7-, 8-year-old girl that never grew up.
AT: I feel like so many people still look at me as that little girl that very first came on TV. Even when the posts about me and my boyfriend coming out, I feel like there was so many people that were still treating me like I was 6 years old.

Now that you two have reconnected, what's next for you both?
AT: I'm filming, working towards graduating high school, so that's probably what's next for me. But if another show calls, I'll probably hop on it because I love doing cool, fun experiments and cool new things. So who knows?
JS: Right now we don't have any projects, but if anybody wants us to, you know what I'm saying, do it, you know what I'm saying? Y'all know how to get ahold of us.

The Masked Singer airs Wednesdays (8 p.m. ET) on Fox.
https://people.com/tv/mama-june-shannon ... xperience/

Of course, what everybody at The Fogbow wants to know is WHEN IS SEASON SIX??? Sadly, weTV hasn't revealed a date yet. BUT
Here Comes Honey Boo-Boo ran on TLC for four seasons before getting canceled amid outrage over Mama June’s connection to a convicted child molester.

However, WEtv brought Mama June back to viewers with Mama June: From Not to Hot, documenting her 300-lb weight loss. The series continued for three seasons under that name. In 2019, the family matriarch was arrested on drug charges.

The show was rebranded for Season 4 as Mama June: From Not To Hot – Family Crisis. Viewers watched as June Shannon tried to reconnect with her family, especially Alana.

When the reality show returned for Season 5, it was again under a new name – Mama June: Road to Redemption.

Despite earlier tensions, it seems Mama June is on the road to redemption with her daughter, Alana. The two appeared on Fox’s The Masked Singer together this season. They were unmasked on the November 4th episode as the contestants under the Beach Ball mask.

Can you believe this double reveal for #BeachBallMask? 🤩 #TheMaskedSinger pic.twitter.com/NSJ5mloPh0

— The Masked Singer (@MaskedSingerFOX) November 4, 2021
Is ‘Road to Redemption’ canceled or renewed?
In June 2021, Mama June reconnected with all four of her estranged daughters, Anna, Jessica, Lauryn, and Alana. The family gathered to celebrate Lauryn’s, AKA “Pumpkin,” baby shower. She gave birth to her second child, a son, in July.
https://www.tvshowsace.com/2021/11/15/m ... -6-status/

You can be sure Fogbow members will be among the first to know!!

And here's something fun, TLC unearthed a classic clip from #ToddlersAndTiaras for the special Where Are They Now? Check this out, three minutes of heaven. Jen and Azastan, GO GO JUICE is featured!

TLC Network @TLC
Energy drinks, sugar, and tinker tea, oh my! Relive these iconic pageant pick-me-ups on the all new special #ToddlersAndTiaras: Where Are They Now? TONIGHT at 8/7c!

Last but not least, a little holiday love from the titular Mama June for all her Fogbow fans!

So Over.JPG
So Over.JPG (156.48 KiB) Viewed 2349 times
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

She's looking much healthier (i.e., better, and happier).
Luke

Post by Luke »

It's always exciting to see how much DEMAND there is for news and dish on the titular Mama June, star of The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show! It's a bit complicated right now but you will be THRILLED to know they were filming another season of (the titular) Mama June: Road to Redemption last Fall! :dance:

That's right, looks like the titular Mama June, Pumpkin, Boo Boo, Doe Doe, Chubbs, and all your favorites will be back for another season of fun! Season 6 may be as soon as March or April!! Foggy messages me constantly with "When is Season 6? I need to know to be able to plan my weeks!" "Wifehorn won't stop asking me to find out when Season 6 is" and stuff like that so very happy we're getting closer! :thumbsup:
Mama June Shannon may have just leaked the premiere date of “Mama June: From Not to Hot” Season 6. ... “March or April,” Mama June quickly responded. In mid-November, TV Shows Ace reported that We TV's decision to renew “From Not to Hot” for another installment was still pending.
Here's the titular Mama June's new man. Meet Thomas Justin Stroud:

Justin Titular Mama June.JPG
Justin Titular Mama June.JPG (48.49 KiB) Viewed 2045 times

Justin 3.JPG
Justin 3.JPG (110.74 KiB) Viewed 2045 times
https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4 ... in-stroud/

MAMA'S WANTED MAN Mama June’s younger mechanic boyfriend Justin Stroud has WARRANT out for his arrest after drugs and burglary bust
Jessica Finn
16:16 ET, Jan 4 2022 Updated: 18:41 ET, Jan 4 2022

MAMA June Shannon’s new boyfriend Thomas Justin Stroud has a warrant out for his arrest after being busted for drugs and burglary in 2020. In court records exclusively obtained by The Sun, June’s boyfriend, who she first revealed in a video showing off his new ink back in October, has an outstanding arrest warrant on him in Alabama from that very same month.

Stroud, 34, was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, as well as burglary at a dwelling in the third degree, and theft of property in November of 2019. He plead guilty to the latter two charges. According the district attorney’s office who oversaw Stroud’s case, he was on probation and was hit with the violation on October 26th of 2021. Stroud's attorney who represented him on the case told The Sun: "I'm not aware of any new warrants and the case I represented him on is closed."

It is unclear which part of his probation he violated, however he was with Mama June in Georgia that month when she showed off his new tattoo. The reality star's boyfriend was in Vegas in December, though it is unclear if June was with him. Last month Mama June posted a lengthy message to Facebook about being in a relationship with someone you truly love. She wrote: "If they truly make you happy and they are who you want to be with for the rest of your life just make sure they know you are appreciative, grateful and thankful to have them and lucky to have them tell them you love them even you are mad.”

The mother-of-four broke up with her longtime boyfriend Geno Doak earlier this year, and was briefly linked to TikToker Jordan McCollum before she shared Stroud's new tattoo proclaiming he was her "Boo." The money-rose tattoo sits above an older piece Stroud had done of his daughter Shyanne’s name. In Mama June's October IG story clip, the reality star didn’t give any clues as to who her new love interest was, and only tagged the tattoo artist, thanking him for the piece. Almost a week later, Stroud showed off the new ink in a bathroom on his Instagram page.

June and her daughters Alana ‘Honey Boo Boo’ Thompson, Lauryn ‘Pumpkin’ Efird, and Jessica ‘Chubbs’ Shannon, filmed in Georgia throughout the fall, according to several sources. The reality star and her family filmed Mama June: Road to Redemption, and it appeared that Justin had been escorting his lady love around and was spotted with her as she ran errands recently, according to a source.

Mama’s most recent romp was with 24-year-old TikToker Jordan McCollum, and while she insisted he was only her best friend, The Sun revealed she had spent tens of thousands of dollars on the young man during their brief time together- including whisking him away to Las Vegas- where Stroud recently posted photos from as well. The 42-year-old had a tumultuous relationship with her ex Geno as the couple struggled with substance abuse and both got arrested during their three-year-romance. The Sun exclusively revealed that Geno had been sentenced to 16 months in prison on drug charges after his ex narrowly avoided any jail time related to the same 2019 incident. According to court records, Geno was admitted into the Alabama prison system on July 29, and was given a release date of November 28, 2022. Geno's sentence will be served through the Community Corrections Program based out of Macon county. The reality star and her longtime boyfriend were arrested outside an Alabama gas station on charges of possession of crack cocaine on March 15, 2019. Geno was also hit with a third-degree domestic violence charge, as well as a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia.
https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4 ... -burglary/

ON NO, MAMA! Mama June’s boyfriend kicked out of rehab for ‘secretly ABUSING DRUGS’ before being hit with arrest warrant
Jessica Finn
14:53 ET, Jan 5 2022 Updated: 21:06 ET, Jan 5 2022

MAMA June’s boyfriend, Thomas Justin Stroud, was allegedly kicked out of rehab for secretly abusing a party drug, as a warrant for his arrest remains open. In court documents exclusively obtained by The Sun, June’s boyfriend was hit with an arrest warrant after he failed to appear for his meetings with his Alabama probation officer in October, just days after he was seen with the star showing off his new tattoo in Atlanta, Georgia.

The warrant for Stroud’s arrest alleged that in September he was kicked out of MOM’S Rehab in Alabama for suspected drug abuse. “On September, 14, 2021, at approximately 10pm, Mr. Stroud appeared to be impaired while present in the cafeteria of the facility. Security cameras in the cafeteria were reviewed,” and “Mr. Stroud appeared to be showing signs of physical impairment in the video.” “When attempting to speak to Mr. Stroud regarding his demeanor at 10:45pm, he was found passed out in his bed wearing his work, clothing and work boots.”

June’s boyfriend was drug tested at the time; however, the tests came back negative. None-the-less he was kicked out of the rehab for suspected drug abuse. The following day, he allegedly admitted to his probation officer that he has used “Water,” which is otherwise known as the party drug GHB. The probation officer noted in the warrant that GHB does not show up on routine drug screens.

From the warrant report, the probation office appeared willing to work with Stroud through the alleged slip-up and allowed him to be transferred from Autauga County CCP to Lauderdale County CCP, where he maintained employment and had a place to live. He reported to Lauderdale probation as required in September, but failed to appear for his probation meetings on October 21st, 22nd and 25th, with the warrant for his arrest being issued on October 26th.

The Sun confirmed with the Autauga criminal court clerk, as well as the prosecutor’s office that the warrant remains open. The criminal court clerk told The Sun: “There is a CCP warrant out on him, which means he failed to do what he was supposed to do.” The prosecutor’s office told The Sun: “In October of last year there was a warrant for his arrest, and an order issued. If he was arrested, we’d know within a day or two, and as of now there are no updates. “The arrest order was for a probation violation in October. He was sentenced in April, so the time from sentencing to the time he was hit with the violation was not very long.”

He did plead guilty to burglary of a dwelling in the third degree and theft of property in the fourth degree, the first is a felony and the second in a misdemeanor. He plead guilty in 2020, he was sentenced in April and October 2021 he got the warrant,” the prosecutor’s office added. The Sun previously revealed Stroud was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, as well as burglary at a dwelling in the third degree, and theft of property in November of 2019. He plead guilty to the latter two charges. Stroud's attorney who represented him on the case told The Sun: "I'm not aware of any new warrants and the case I represented him on is closed."
https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4 ... t-warrant/

And the titular Mama June showed off some flashy jewelry!
'SPECIAL PRESENT' Mama June flashes massive diamond ring amid new relationship with mechanic boyfriend Justin Stroud
Jorge Solis
19:37 ET, Dec 20 2021Updated: 19:52 ET, Dec 20 2021

MAMA June Shannon flashed a massive diamond ring amid her new relationship with her mechanic boyfriend Justin Stroud, who appeared to have a fondness for the Confederacy. June, 42, promoted the holiday season in a bunch of her Instagram Stories. The Mama June: Road to Redemption star offered her followers a chance to get a "special present" for that "special person" in their lives. She then told them to "swipe up" on her link and consider a "video message." While wiggling her fingers around, the reality star flaunted the fancy rings wrapped around two of them. June added: "I can get you that video message." The former TLC star also added a filter, which made the screen appear to be raining golden drops. She also shared a link with her followers that took them to her Cameo page.

Titular Mama June Rings.JPG
Titular Mama June Rings.JPG (46.38 KiB) Viewed 2045 times

We all remember when the titular Mama June had the chin liposuction, it still looks great. For a flashback for the tiny few who may not remember (or new Fogbow members), here's the Doctor checking June's stitches from the chin lipo, he said she healed beautifully.

June Stitches.JPG
June Stitches.JPG (72.32 KiB) Viewed 2045 times

And one of The Fogbow's favorite reporters, Kristine Belonio of the prestigious International Business Times, covers some haters and helpfully includes Key Points to be sure everyone understands. We all remember Pumpkin's great success with BOOMBOD, and the titular Mama June is on the gravy train too also!
Mama June Slammed For Showing Off Supposed Body Transformation While Promoting Weight Loss Drink
By Kristine Belonio 01/12/22 AT 9:32 PM
KEY POINTS
Mama June showed off the result of her 7-day weight loss challenge
Many slammed her for promoting a weight loss product that doesn’t seem to work
Some fans encouraged Mama June not to mind the negative comments
Mama June Shannon did not get the response she hoped for when she posted an update on her weight loss challenge.

A week after she came back to Instagram, the 42-year-old reality star posted an update on her 7-day weight loss challenge with a product she’s endorsing. Mama June shared a selfie she took in front of her bathroom mirror to showcase her supposed body transformation. In the snap, Mama June flashed a big smile as she held her phone in one hand and a box of Boombod Weight Loss Shot Drink in the other. The controversial matriarch folded her shirt up, so her belly would be visible in the frame.

“Sticking with my @boombod program. Mama June’s been using these shots for a while now, and whenever I’m trying to get my cravings down these really do help! They keep me feeling full and snacking way less after dinner,” she wrote in the caption. Unfortunately for Mama June, many of her fans were not buying it. They called out Honey Boo Boo’s mom for promoting a product that they said didn’t work. They also pointed out that her weight did not improve despite using the product, as seen in the photo.

“Don’t look like they’re helping,” one wrote. “They’re not working, maybe try exercising and eating less,” added another. “And they don’t work,” a third user commented. However, some still wished Mama June luck on her weight loss challenge and encouraged her not to mind the negative comments. “Hoping luck for you with this product,” a fan stated. “You’re beautiful! Keep it up, JuneBug,” another wrote. “Forget the haters, live life to the fullest, stay positive, be kind [and] you got this mama,” a different fan added.

When the “Mama June: From Not To Hot” star officially returned to Instagram last week, she was slammed for promoting the weight loss drink. Several pointed out that she’s been advertising the product for years, but she has yet to achieve the results it promises. "You’ve been saying this for how long… please,” one stated. “We all know this [doesn’t] work lol. Y’all been promoting this for years and haven’t lost weight,” another wrote.

Mama June started promoting Boombod in 2020. At the time, she claimed that the product would help fans get energized, motivated and rejuvenated while losing weight. Despite the negativity, some of her fans understood that the reality star was doing her best to earn money while there was still no word on the renewal of her family’s We TV series.

“But in all honesty, we should not be attacking her, she’s going to do whatever she has to do to pay her bills,” one fan from hub for all things about the titular Mama June, The Fogbow*, pointed out.
https://www.ibtimes.com/mama-june-slamm ... ss-3374408

The titular Mama June also showed off her new doggy:

Biscuit CU.jpg
Biscuit CU.jpg (421.06 KiB) Viewed 2045 times

And there's a quick update on everybody's fav star and show! You are welcome! Won't this be fun if we can have weekly updates again for Season 6! :bighug: :popcorn:

* OK, maybe it didn't say The Fogbow. But it could have with all the support here!
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Oh my, that poor woman just keeps making poor life choices, doesn't she?

Where is Dear Abby when you need her to straighten out this woman's life?
Cyrus Breckenridge

Post by Cyrus Breckenridge »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:17 pm It's always exciting to see how much DEMAND there is for news and dish on the titular Mama June, star of The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show! It's a bit complicated right now but you will be THRILLED to know they were filming another season of (the titular) Mama June: Road to Redemption last Fall!
Please explain: what is the attraction for Fogbowers of this trash?
Lani

Post by Lani »

Cyrus Breckenridge wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:11 am
orlylicious wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:17 pm It's always exciting to see how much DEMAND there is for news and dish on the titular Mama June, star of The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show! It's a bit complicated right now but you will be THRILLED to know they were filming another season of (the titular) Mama June: Road to Redemption last Fall!
I don't know. If Mama June hasn't learned anything, what's the point?
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Lani wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:55 am
Cyrus Breckenridge wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:11 am
I don't know. If Mama June hasn't learned anything, what's the point?
I must admit that I check this thread hoping that she's heading in a positive direction, but her life choices, sadly, do not seem to be bearing that out.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:cantlook:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Luke

Post by Luke »

That's the nicest post ever, Foggy, love you and thank you! At Fogbow 1.0, Foggy wrote a great post along the lines of how we follow the crazy, the deranged, the nutty, the demented and the criminal. Those folks have been Fogbow's bread and butter, from The Spork to the SovCits. The difference with the titular Mama June and her brood is they've made a sh*tload of money while doing it and became stars. And we watched the titular Mama June piss it all away and destroy then sell her house for drugs and gambling. If that's not a Fogbow fairy tale, I don't know what is. :P Ratings for (the titular) Mama June: From Not To Hot: Family Crisis: Road To Redemption (these titles are getting a little long) are huge, often the show wins its timeslot. And the show is huge around the world... the titular Mama June exemplifies America to millions of people around the world and that's something all American Fogbowzers can be proud of.

And, of course, the titular Mama June's RECIPES! Most everybody here now knows how to make SKETTI and GO GO JUICE, which the titular Mama June showed is perfect for children. In fact, since we're at Fogbow 2.0, let's review some RECIPES (the music and graphic are really cute). These also contain excellent examples of Food Handling Safety and Food Preparation Tips.

Many of these ended up as some of Jem from Canada's favorite dishes, her kids demand Multi Meals and stuff (Jem can provide more details). Bon Appetit!

MULTI MEAL and SKETTI!

BBQ CHICKEN & RICE & PORK CHOP CASSEROLE ("Mo butter mo better!)

CRANBERRY GOODNESS & TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE!!!

Now back to the real news. Everybody at Fogbow has been desperate for news about the titular Mama June's new Boo, but it appears Justin is still at large. One sweet thing: The titular Mama June took Justin to be inked in honor of their relationship. :lovestruck:

Ink.JPG
Ink.JPG (55.62 KiB) Viewed 1921 times

Here's another shot of Justin, you can see why he's a girl magnet.

Warrant.JPG
Warrant.JPG (45.4 KiB) Viewed 1921 times

The titular Mama June says she picked up weight over the holidays (understand that!) and she's back on BoomBod. It's a paid sponsorship, y'all remember Pumpkin's been a spokesmodel for it too also.

Natural Titular Mama June.JPG
Natural Titular Mama June.JPG (55.22 KiB) Viewed 1921 times
NATURAL MAMA Mama June goes makeup-free in new post as her boyfriend has a warrant out for his arrest
Kylie Parham 14:42 ET, Jan 5 2022 Updated: 14:43 ET, Jan 5 2022

MAMA June ditched the full-glam for a more natural look as she advertised weight loss shots on social media. The Mama June: Road to Redemption star recently entered a relationship with a new man who has a warrant out for his arrest. June Shannon, 42, took to her Instagram on Tuesday to share a promo video for Boom Bod weight loss shots. The reality star wore a tie-dye tee-shirt, her hair in a messy bun, and no makeup as she spoke to the camera.

"Hey, guys what's up? It's your girl Mama June," she began. "You know the holiday season just passed and I know that I ate a little bit too much. So you know what I'm back at? Doing my seven-day Boom Bod shots. And guys, it is super simple," she continued. Mama June then explained to her fans how the product works, and how the shots help to "cut cravings." The TV personality moved closer to the camera to demonstrate how the drinks are made before encouraging her fans to "lose their holiday weight together."

The mother of four's post followed the news that there is a warrant out for her boyfriend Justin Stroud's arrest. In court records exclusively obtained by The Sun, June’s boyfriend, who she first revealed in a video showing off his new ink back in October, has an outstanding arrest warrant on him in Alabama from that very same month. The 34-year-old was booked for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, as well as a burglary at a dwelling in the third degree, and theft of property in November of 2019. He pleaded guilty to the latter two charges. According to the district attorney’s office who oversaw Stroud’s case, he was on probation and was hit with the violation on October 26th of 2021. Stroud's attorney who represented him on the case told The Sun: "I'm not aware of any new warrants and the case I represented him on is closed." It is unclear which part of his probation he violated, however, he was with Mama June in Georgia that month when she showed off his new tattoo. The reality star's boyfriend traveled to Las Vegas in December, though it was not confirmed if June accompanied him.

In December, Mama June posted a lengthy message to Facebook about being in a relationship with someone you truly love. She wrote: "If they truly make you happy and they are who you want to be with for the rest of your life just make sure they know you are appreciative, grateful and thankful to have them and lucky to have them tell them you love them even you are mad.” The controversial star broke up with her longtime boyfriend Geno Doak earlier this year, and was briefly linked to TikToker Jordan McCollum before she shared Stroud's new tattoo proclaiming he was her "Boo." The money-rose tattoo was added above an older piece Justin had done of his daughter Shyanne’s name. In Mama June's October story clip, she didn’t give any clues as to who her new love interest was, and only tagged the tattoo artist, thanking him for the piece.
https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4 ... boyfriend/

BONUS: Friend of The Fogbow Doe Doe (the titular Mama June's sister) is also onboard the BOOMBOD Train! Doe Doe has commented on The Fogbow's kindness and commitment to the show and the family.

Doe Doe Boombod.JPG
Doe Doe Boombod.JPG (91.67 KiB) Viewed 1921 times

The Fogbow has even gotten national media shoutouts! One of Fogbow's favorite publications, TVShowsAce, featured us in an article about their stellar ratings:
‘Mama June: Family Crisis’ Does Exceptionally Well In Cable Rankings
May 26, 2020

News, Reality TV
Mama June: Family Crisis comes with plenty of skeptics and critics this season. Many of them complain about “bad acting” and way too much scripting. But, the show did remarkably well on cable ratings. Right now, with a hiatus until May 29, many fans grumbled, and went back to watch re-runs. Certainly, it seems like after all this time, Honey Boo Boo and her family continue racking up plenty of viewers.

Mama June Family Crisis – great rankings on cable
TV Shows Ace reported that plenty of critics complain on social media about the WEtv show this season. Firstly, it features Sugar Bear’s wife, Jennifer a lot. Many people can’t stand her and think she just competes with June. They see her trying to get custody of Honey Boo Boo from Pumpkin and Josh. Plus, she always seems focused on herself as the center of attention. She entered her grandchild, Harper in the same pageant as Ella Grace.

One of the biggest complaints from critics focuses on what looks like very bad acting. One critic even suggested that the bad guys’ SUV lurking outside Pumpkin’s home probably got driven by a member of the Mama June: Family Crisis crew.

Fans saw that take place after Mama June texted Pumpkin and warned her she owed money to them. Her friend, Big Mike told Doe Doe that they don’t mess around. But, despite those complaints, the show ranked exceptionally well with cable viewers.

The TLC show on cable ranks well with female viewers
The Fogbow Forum discusses the show. Over there, a member of the forum shared the news that the show performed very well on May 15. They referred to a Twitter post by @Orly_licious. That account profile describes the user as an “Entertainment/New Media Exec.” Their screenshot showed that the series did very well with “women 18-49 & 12-34.” The post referred to shows with over a million or more viewers.

Mama June: Family Crisis came in at number 7 ahead of Hannity, 90 Day Fiance, and The Five. The top five included Fox’s Tucker Carlson Tonight, Rupaul’s Drag Race, and Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. Meanwhile, LIVE PD sat right at the top. As @Orly_licious commented, “America loves Honey Boo Boo!”
https://tvshowsace.com/2020/05/26/mama- ... -rankings/

Any show that kicks Hannity's ass is good for us!

They even published my tweet congratulating the titular Mama June and family! After that, Foggy was ALL IN, ask him the story about him knowing about the titular Mama June and Geno's relationship status and when the Season Finale was, he dazzled Wifehorn with that information!

Fogbow June.JPG
Fogbow June.JPG (154.19 KiB) Viewed 1921 times

Hope that helps answer the important and burning question of why (the titular) Mama June: From Not To Hot: Family Crisis: Road To Redemption is The Fogbow's Favourite Show™ and why folks all over the world come to The Fogbow for their titular Mama June fix. 15094 views on the topic and counting, it was hugely popular on Fogbow 1.0 too also. When the show is airing and there's a by popular demand weekly Friday update, the page views soar. Fogbowzers know this is the place for the latest gossip and the freshest tea being spilled and when Foggy created Fogbow, this is exactly what he had in mind!
Azastan
Verified:

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Titular Mama June Shannon - It's Complicated Again. Still The Fogbow's Favourite Sh

Post by Azastan »

Excellent once-over for all of us to follow.

I still want to know exactly what the new guy has that's so exciting. It'd be nice if she could find someone without a rap sheet, although there's certainly more drama with someone who has outstanding warrants for his arrest!
Luke

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Titular Mama June Shannon - It's Complicated Again. Still The Fogbow's Favourite Sh

Post by Luke »

That is a great point Azastan! And thank you, Fogbowzers are very demanding and discriminating about content, Foggy made me promise that The Fogbow's Favourite Show™! would always be of the highest quality and comprehensive. And for our Spanish-speaking members:
El novio mecánico más joven de Mama June, Justin Stroud, tiene una ORDEN para su arresto después de arresto por drogas y robo.

MAMA El nuevo novio de June Shannon, Thomas Justin Stroud, tiene una orden de arresto después de ser arrestado por drogas y robo en 2020. En los registros judiciales obtenidos exclusivamente por The Sun, el novio de June, a quien ella reveló por primera vez en un video mostrando su nueva tinta en octubre, tiene una orden de arresto pendiente contra él en Alabama de ese mismo mes.

Thomas Justin Stroud, en su foto policial, recibió una orden de arresto ese mismo mes.

Stroud, de 34 años, fue arrestado por posesión de marihuana y parafernalia de drogas, así como por robo en una vivienda en tercer grado y robo de propiedad en noviembre de 2019. Se declaró culpable de los dos últimos cargos. Según la oficina del fiscal de distrito que supervisó el caso de Stroud, estaba en libertad condicional y fue golpeado con la violación el 26 de octubre.th de 2021.
More: https://zonadeprensard.com/el-novio-mec ... as-y-robo/

And for our Korean Fogbowzers:

여기's How [the titular] Mama June Really Feels About Alana "Honey Boo ...http://cvyrx.s205.xrea.com/heres-how-ma ... d/?lang=ko
6 days ago — E와의 단독 인터뷰에서! 뉴스, June "Mama June" Shannon은 16 세 딸 Alana Thompson을 승인하는지 여부를 밝혔습니다.'남자친구, 20-1살 드랄린 카스웰.
Now to HUGE HAPPY NEWS:

WOOT! In AJC's article about what wrapped in Georgia filming, look what show is included!
What wrapped between Dec. 8, 2021, and Jan. 15, 2022
“Boo!” Netflix film by Marlon Wayans

“Cobra Kai,” season 5, Netflix

“First 48,” A&E

“Mama June,” season 5, WE-TV
https://www.ajc.com/life/radiotvtalk-bl ... HMIXKKHQE/

That's right, IT'S ON! All those months of waiting and hoping paid off! No premiere date is set yet, but you can be sure Fogbow Members will be among the first to know!

Good to see Alana dropped the eyelashes, they were getting Orly Taitz-esque and she's too quality for that. Fashion Report!!
HONEY BOO WHO? Mama June’s daughter Honey Boo Boo, 16, looks unrecognizable with NO makeup as she ditches massive fake lashes
Katherine Schaffstall 10:58 ET, Jan 18 2022 Updated: 11:48 ET, Jan 18 2022

MAMA June’s daughter Honey Boo Boo looked unrecognizable with NO makeup as she ditched her massive fake lashes. The 16-year-old shared a new selfie on her Instagram Story on Monday. The teen usually rocks a full face of makeup.

Honey Boo Boo- whose real name is Alana Thompson- pursed her lips and tiled her head in the new photo. She sported no makeup, while her blond curly hair was worn down. Alana completed the casual look with a blue T-shirt. Alongside the photo, the TV personality promoted a 25 percent off deal for anyone that purchases a cameo video from her in the upcoming weeks.

Mama June’s youngest daughter’s makeup-free photo is rare, as the teen often shows off elaborate makeup and sports huge fake eyelashes in her Instagram photos. The former Here Comes Honey Boo Boo star shared the new photo just weeks after her older sister Pumpkin posted a snap from their family's Christmas celebration.
https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4 ... no-makeup/

Here's Boo Boo:

Boo Boo Cameo.JPG
Boo Boo Cameo.JPG (62.13 KiB) Viewed 1819 times

Boo Boo 2.JPG
Boo Boo 2.JPG (34.64 KiB) Viewed 1819 times

And before everybody starts posting "Where's the Christmas photo of Pumpkin and the family????" here you go! And a pretty rare photo of Chubbs.

Pumpkin Xmas.JPG
Pumpkin Xmas.JPG (83.53 KiB) Viewed 1819 times

Pumpkin has done an amazing job with her weight. And their son Bentley is already getting so big.

Pumpkin Ella Bentley Josh.JPG
Pumpkin Ella Bentley Josh.JPG (127.14 KiB) Viewed 1819 times

And a Flashback: look how about how RIGHT the titular Mama June was!
Honey Boo Boo’ Star Mama June Rips TLC for Backing Duggars: ‘They Treated Us So Wrong’
”What Josh did and what happened to the Duggar family was a whole lot worse than what we were doing,“ reality star tells TheWrap
Linda Ge | June 12, 2015 @ 12:49 PM

“Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” star “Mama” June Shannon is doubling down on her issues with TLC for failing to cancel “19 Kids and Counting” after the religious family was struck by a sexual assault scandal last month. While TLC has made no decision about the future of “19 Kids,” Shannon claimed the network canceled “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” seven hours after allegations arose that Shannon was dating a convicted child molester. She has denied being in a relationship with the man, and still denies it. “I do think it’s a double standard,” Shannon told TheWrap. “They’re kind of like backing them. They have a lot of high exec people hanging out with them.”

Josh, the eldest of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar’s children on TLC’s “19 Kids and Counting,” has admitted to fondling five underage girls, including four of his own sisters, when he was a young teen. He has since resigned from his position with the Family Research Council. Three weeks after the information first became public, TLC has not made an official decision about the future of the show aside from yanking all currently airing episodes from the air. Shannon said that based on her own experience, she suspects that TLC execs have been coaching the Duggars in all of their public appearances, including the interview Fox News’ Megyn Kelly broadcast with Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar as well as daughters Jill Dillard and Jessa Seewald.

“They’re telling them what to say, or what to do, or not what to do. Because that’s how they worked with us. ‘This is what you’re gonna say, you’re gonna stick to it,'” Shannon said. “When we went through the canceling of the show, they wouldn’t let us put our own statements out. They wrote them up and they were released to the public as a write-up mock interview.” Network reps have not responded to TheWrap’s requests for comment. Shannon also believes the Duggar situation is far more serious and troubling than anything she and her family did.

“What Josh did and what happened to the Duggar family was a whole lot worse than what we were doing,” she said. “I didn’t cover up anything, I was honest from the very beginning. I didn’t touch anybody, I didn’t lie. I haven’t lied. The kids have not lied.” In October, Shannon was accused of carrying on a relationship with Mark McDaniel, a 53-year-old who served 10 years in prison for molesting an 8-year-old relative of Shannon’s. The abuse of the child included forced oral sex. McDaniel was released in March and he’s now a registered sex offender in Georgia. “I would never ever, ever put my kids in danger. I love my kids too much,” Shannon said in a statement at the time. “That is my past. I have not seen that person in 10 years.”

TLC officially announced “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” had been canceled the next day. Shannon previously said she is considering suing TLC for the unfair way “Honey Boo Boo” was treated in light of the Duggar scandal, but nothing has moved beyond meeting with her lawyers. “We have not went any further than weighing options,” she said.

There have been rumors that TLC could spin off “19 Kids and Counting” with a show centering on popular members of the family, Jill and Jessa, two sisters who are both newlyweds and who both recently revealed they were two of Josh’s victims. And Shannon teased the “Honey Boo Boo” gang will be back on TV in the near future. “We will be back on TV one way or the other,” Shannon said, promising an announcement in the next month or so. “But we will not be back on the TLC network.”
https://www.thewrap.com/honey-boo-boo-s ... -so-wrong/

On the other hand, the titular Mama June letting Mark McDaniel back around the kids was no prize winner either.
According to a "very graphic and disturbing" police report obtained by US Weekly, McDaniel (53) raped and molested Anna (now 20) in June 2002, and forced Lauryn “Pumpkin” Shannon, now 17, to watch. “Anna…stated that her sister, Lauryn, is in the bed with them when this is going on,” the policeman wrote in the incident report. At the time, Anna told the police she had done the "s" word with McDaniel and he touched "her private parts". She also said he had urinated on her. McDaniel said if Anna told anyone what he had done, he wouldn't "like her anymore." He repeatedly abused Anna for at least six months in 2002. After news broke that Mama June was reportedly dating the man who had raped her daughter again, Anna -- known on the TLC reality show Here Comes Honey Boo Boo as "Chickadee" -- spoke out about her ordeal in an emotional interview with Entertainment Tonight. "It's Mama's fault! She has to live with it. She brung the past back," she said. "He's a child molester, Mama. He did this to me. Why would you let him come around the girls knowing what he did?" At the time, McDaniel was charged with rape, child molestation, aggravated child molestation, enticing a child for indecent purposes and aggravated sexual battery.
But Pumpkin says it wasn't true the titular Mama June was seeing Mark again.
Recent photos have emerged of Mama June and McDaniel together and they're rumoured to have gone house shopping together. However, Lauryn has told media that they are not even in contact. “The story is not true. My mom left Mark 10 years ago,” Lauryn said earlier this month. “They haven’t seen nor talked [to each other] in 10 years.”
https://www.news24.com/You/Archive/mama ... h-20170728
Police report: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-ne ... -20143010/

BONUS: A huge spread in Teen Vogue about Alana! “I don't understand why people think this way,” she continues. “Just because I got a little bit of extra meat on my bones, you want to hate me? I'll never get body shaming.” "Unlike sheepish denials from other celebrities, Alana is candid that being on TV isn’t just a personal choice; it also feels like a smart financial decision."
Her Name Is Not Honey Boo Boo
Alana Thompson is no longer the rambunctious child beauty queen the world knew as Honey Boo Boo. And she'd like you to use her real name.
BY RAINESFORD STAUFFER
PHOTOGRAPHY BY PEYTON FULFORD
STYLED BY ANSLEY MORGAN
AUGUST 25, 2021

Just shy of her 16th birthday, Alana Thompson, a public high schooler, is saving to buy her first car, has dreams of being a neonatal nurse, and is trying to get straight A's. She works after school and on weekends, and spends time going to the pool and the mall with her sister and niece. But the work she’s doing isn’t typical. She works as a reality television star, and has been doing so since she was just a toddler. And she’d like people, including her peers at school who exclaimed “Oh, it’s Honey Boo Boo!” when she started there, to understand the name she’s known for is not her name: “My mama did not name me Honey Boo Boo. My name is Alana.”

Sixteen is a stark split in teenagerdom, one that comes with the potential for driver’s licenses, the end of high school finally in sight, and what feels like a line between your childhood and young adulthood. But for Alana, whose birthday is August 28, the ties between the past and present are tighter, and more documented, than most. Amid discourse on how we talk about teenage girls, particularly those who have a level of cultural presence and celebrity power that renders it too easy to think of them as icons or examples rather than human beings, is Alana.

As reality-TV lore tells it, Alana Thompson burst onto our screens fueled by “go-go juice” (a mixture of Red Bull and Mountain Dew) and pithy catchphrases. She originally appeared on TLC’s Toddlers & Tiaras in 2012. The show, in part, followed then six-year-old Alana and her mother, June, on the children’s beauty pageant circuit. Later that same year, Alana and family were center stage on their own reality show, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, the first episode of which shows the Georgia-based group going to the “Redneck Games,” where they participated in a “mud-pit belly flop” and bobbed for pig snouts. The show existed at the intersection of class, economics, and family dynamics — a working-class family (or one presented as such) in a celebrity economy, with plenty of gleeful attention on the way the family’s location and social norms could be amplified for profit with little context for it.

Dozens of articles analyzed the show as a voyeuristic peek at the “trainwreck,” “white trash,” “redneck,” and “hillbillies,” managing to consistently divorce the terms from their history. Along with it came commentary on the child at the center of it all, who was widely considered too loud and twangy, too obnoxious, and just too much. “I would say that I do like this Alana now, rather than the younger Alana.” The coverage was so intense, it eventually fell out of cultural consciousness that the reality-television careers of an entire family were launched by someone who was, at the time, a child. Someone whose phrases and mannerisms (including those seemingly informed by racist stereotypes of Black women [though Alana refutes this]) are documented forever. They permeated popular culture to the extent that people forget this young adult has a real first name. But she does. And she wants you to know it’s Alana.
► Show Spoiler

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/alana-t ... oo-profile

More Fashion Reporting:

Kelsey Randall dress, The Sleeper gloves, Laura Lombardi earrings.

NorBlack NorWhite dress, Bailey Western hat, Tiffany & Co. jewelry, LaBucq shoes.

Eloquii dress, Shop Berriesz vintage zebra turtleneck, We Love Colors tights, LaBucq shoes, Bailey Western hat, Laura Lombardi earrings.
Luke

Post by Luke »

To thank Foggy for his hard work on the forum today, here's a special bonus titular Mama June update for him and everybody! Hot off the presses, just how all Fogbowzers want and demand it! And a Fashion Report! Cause Foggy (and all Fogbow Members) deserve it. Enjoy!

June Justin 3.JPG
June Justin 3.JPG (134.09 KiB) Viewed 1792 times

OH MAMA Mama June, 42, packs on the PDA while on a romantic hike with new tattoo artist boyfriend Justin Stroud, 34
Courtney Ciandella
15:13 ET, Jan 22 2022 Updated: 20:56 ET, Jan 22 2022

MAMA June packed on the PDA with her tattoo artist boyfriend Justin Stroud while out on a hike through the woods together in Los Angeles. The 42-year-old showed her affection for her new man during the romantic outing captured in photos exclusively obtained by The Sun. During their active date, the couple walked hand-in-hand often taking breaks to hug one another and take pictures together on the trail. June sported casual hiking gear made up of gray sweatpants, a purple hoodie, and sneakers. She kept her long blonde locks pulled back in a high ponytail with a medical-grade face mask tucked underneath her chin. Her 34-year-old beau also rocked a casual look of tan pants, a blue long-sleeve shirt, and sneakers. He paired the look with sunglasses, a camo baseball cap, a blue backpack, and an alligator mask resting around his neck.

Mama June seemed to adore her new love interest as she repeatedly wrapped her arms around him with a smile beaming across her face. While she didn't reveal much information about the auto mechanic, The Sun recently learned that he has a warrant out for his arrest for crimes he committed before the two began dating. In court records exclusively obtained by The Sun, Justin has has an outstanding arrest warrant on him in Alabama after being busted for drugs and burglary. Justin was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, as well as burglary at a dwelling in the third degree, and theft of property in November of 2019. He plead guilty to the latter two charges. According the district attorney’s office who oversaw Justin's case, he was on probation and was hit with the violation on October 26th of 2021. Stroud's attorney who represented him on the case told The Sun: "I'm not aware of any new warrants and the case I represented him on is closed." It is unclear which part of his probation he violated, however he was with Mama June in Georgia that month when she showed off his new tattoo.

MAMA IN LOVE
The reality star's boyfriend traveled to Las Vegas in December, though it was not confirmed if June accompanied him. Last month June posted a lengthy message to Facebook about being in a relationship with someone you truly love. She wrote: "If they truly make you happy and they are who you want to be with for the rest of your life just make sure they know you are appreciative, grateful and thankful to have them and lucky to have them tell them you love them even you are mad.” The mother of four broke up with her longtime boyfriend Geno Doak earlier last year, and was briefly linked to TikToker Jordan McCollum before she shared Justin's new tattoo proclaiming he was her "Boo."

TROUBLED ROMANCE
The TV personality had a tumultuous relationship with her ex Geno as the couple struggled with substance abuse and both got arrested during their three-year-romance. The Sun exclusively revealed that Geno had been sentenced to 16 months in prison on drug charges after his ex narrowly avoided any jail time related to the same 2019 incident. According to court records, Geno was admitted into the Alabama prison system on July 29, and was given a release date of November 28, 2022. Geno's sentence will be served through the Community Corrections Program based out of Macon county. The star and her longtime boyfriend were arrested outside an Alabama gas station on charges of possession of crack cocaine on March 15, 2019. Geno was also hit with a third-degree domestic violence charge, as well as a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia.

June Justin Key.JPG
June Justin Key.JPG (109.81 KiB) Viewed 1792 times

June Justin 2.JPG
June Justin 2.JPG (104.22 KiB) Viewed 1792 times

June Justin 4.JPG
June Justin 4.JPG (131.11 KiB) Viewed 1792 times

June Justin 5.JPG
June Justin 5.JPG (119.82 KiB) Viewed 1792 times
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Alana looks much better without the fake lashes.

I still wish Ms June would grade up with the boyfriends. It would be exhausting to me to have to deal with all the legal drama that must go on!

Keep up the excellent reporting for us.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Agree Azastan, you're always right. Unfortunately, it looks like the titular Mama June is committed, see photos below. Sit down with a cocktail because this is a Fogbow-sized update!

Everybody's probably seen this already (I'm sorry this story is late to be posted, it was published yesterday, been a bit busy but know that's no excuse). Thank you Foggy for bringing this to my attention! For the tiny few without the titular Mama June on Google News Alerts, here's the story. Hard to believe the titular Mama June would be out in public with Justin when he has a warrant out for his arrest. One of The Fogbow's favorite reporters, Jessica Finn, has been all over this story!
FEED ME MAMA Mama June, 42, makes out with boyfriend Justin Stroud, 34, on carousel & hand feeds him despite warrant out for arrest
Jessica Finn 15:10 ET, Jan 27 2022 Updated: 10:21 ET, Jan 28 2022
MAMA June Shannon was photographed making out with her young boyfriend, Justin Stroud, on a carousel and hand-feeding him despite an active warrant out for his arrest. June, 42, and Justin, 34, appeared to have not a care in the world as they canoodled on a carousel in sunny Los Angeles in exclusive photos obtained by The Sun.
WOAH MAMA Cops on the HUNT for Mama June’s new boyfriend Justin Stroud after he resurfaces in LA despite warrant out for arrest
Jessica Finn 17:37 ET, Jan 26 2022 Updated: 10:22 ET, Jan 28 2022

COPS are on the hunt for Mama June Shannon’s new boyfriend Thomas Justin Stroud, after he resurfaced in Los Angeles despite a warrant out for his arrest. June, 42, went public with Justin, 34, over this past weekend, when they were photographed enjoying a sunny hike in California, but The Sun can exclusively confirm the warrant for his arrest is still active, and that authorities are on the hunt for him.
Francesca includes a Fashion Report!
Mama June makes out with new boyfriend Justin Stroud on carousel
By Francesca Bacardi January 28, 2022 | 3:30pm

The “From Not to Hot” star was photographed Tuesday riding a carousel with her new boyfriend, Justin Stroud, and managed to squeeze in a few kisses between smiling and gazing into each other’s eyes.

Carousel.JPG
Carousel.JPG (89.48 KiB) Viewed 1747 times
Thigh.JPG
Thigh.JPG (99.96 KiB) Viewed 1747 times

June smiled as her beau lovingly placed his hand on her thigh. When the pair weren’t busy on the classic ride, Shannon, 42, and Stroud, 34, held hands and enjoyed ice cream while soaking up the Los Angeles sunshine.

The reality TV star was dressed in a black-and-white gingham shirt and black pants, while Stroud wore a royal blue shirt and red baseball hat.

The new couple appear to be inseparable, as they were photographed last Friday going for a hike in the woods outside of LA, where they also seen packing on the PDA.

Fed.JPG
Fed.JPG (92.61 KiB) Viewed 1747 times

The pair fed each other ice cream.

After getting some exercise, Shannon and the tattoo artist took a break and sat down on a bench, where she could be seen embracing her much younger beau. This is Shannon’s first relationship since her highly publicized breakup with longtime boyfriend Geno Doak. The relationship ended in a dramatic way when Doak, 46, was sentenced last August to 16 months in Macon Community Corrections in Alabama after being busted on drug charges with Shannon.

Shannon seems to have turned her life around since her apparent rock bottom, having reunited with all four of her daughters, Lauryn “Pumpkin” Efrid, Jessica “Chubbs” Shannon, Anna “Chickadee” Cardwell, and Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Shannon, after not seeing them for six years as she battled drug addiction.
https://pagesix.com/2022/01/28/mama-jun ... -carousel/

To Azastan's excellent point, it took TWO reporters to bring us this story:

BAD INFLUENCE Mama June reveals ex-boyfriend Geno Doak CHEATED on her before 2019 crack arrest & drug addiction
Caitlyn Hitt & Jessica Finn
22:07 ET, Jan 27 2022Updated: 23:23 ET, Jan 27 2022

MAMA June Shannon opened up about her addiction during an Instagram Live, revealing that ex Geno Doak cheated on her ahead of their 2019 arrest. The reality star and her then-beau were booked on drug charges. She made the confession during a Live video, opening up about her drug use. Mama June recalled spending a significant amount of time at casinos in Alabama during her toxic romance. She said in the Live: "Geno started cheating with people that was in the casinos and it was just hell. "Pure hell."

To make matters worse, Mama June noted that their were "drugs everywhere" in the casinos. She said: "So I was using quite a bit. "I was spending, like, $250,000 at these casinos, like, in four months." Further showing how bad things got, Mama June shared: "I went back home in July. ... My power was off, my water was off. "But do you think I cared about that? No." She went on: "I got my production company to turn back on the power, to turn back on the water and the lights. "I started selling s**t out of my house."

Mama June recalled trying to sell "everything," including her refrigerator, clothing, lights, paintings and more. She said: "I just needed the money because at that time, I was totally broken." To make matters worse, cameras were rolling and, according to Mama June, "Geno was using behind my back." Mama June and Geno's drug use ramped up. She reached a point, she said, where she "was spending, like, $250,000" on drugs in a matter of months. Mama June claimed during her live that Geno was using drugs intravenously, or via needle. She claimed that he left needles around her home, which daughter Pumpkin found. It was at that point that she had younger sister Alana – better known as Honey Boo Boo – removed from the household. The siblings continue to live together to this day, though they see Mama June often.

THE ARREST
Mama June and Geno were arrested in March 2019. She had been filming Mama June: From Not to Hot at the time, and production – as well as her family members – had become aware of her addiction struggles. They staged an intervention, which was filmed, and tried to get Mama June back on the straight and narrow. She and Geno both entered rehab in the season four finale. As a result of their joint arrest, Geno was sentenced to jail time. Mama June got off without serving time and has since committed her life to helping others.

NEW BOO
After calling it quits with Geno, Mama June has moved on. She's now in a relationship with a younger man, called Justin Stroud. The pair packed on the PDA amid a recent trip to California. Mama June was seen hand-feeding her beau and walking hand-in-hand with him. The Sun previously reported that Justin has a warrant out for his arrest. Police were said to be searching for him after he popped up with the reality star in California. He also has a history of drug abuse.
https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4 ... 19-arrest/

Of course, all Fogbowzers know all the details about the titular Mama June's drug habits from a young age from the Sober Nation FM 162 - From Crisis to Clean with June Shannon. Reposting it because it was at Fogbow 1.0, though so many of you probably downloaded it.

1,136 views Premiered Nov 23, 2020

Just me? The titular Mama June looks a wee bit rough in this Insta Live, but maybe it's just the angle.

Titular MJ Insta Live.JPG
Titular MJ Insta Live.JPG (45 KiB) Viewed 1747 times

Fans are worried. Another piece by Jessica Finn:

MJ Face.JPG
MJ Face.JPG (65.72 KiB) Viewed 1747 times
STILL SOBER Mama June addresses fans worried she’s ‘still using drugs’ as star ‘picks her face’ on TikTok Live after crack bust
23:19 ET, Jan 27 2022 Updated: 23:20 ET, Jan 27 2022

MAMA June Shannon addressed fan's fears she's 'still using drugs' during a TikTok Live celebrating two years of sobriety after she was spotted picking her skin. The reality star was arrested on drug charges in 2019. Mama June took to TikTok to go Live on Thursday, chatting with fans about her struggles with addiction, her relationship with her children, her reality show, and more. Throughout the discussion, Mama June appeared to be picking at her face. She favored one spot in particular, repeatedly digging at it with her nails. Fans were quick to notice, questioning the reality star's sobriety in the comments. Mama June ignored the comments until she invited a fan into the video, who also struggled with addiction. The fan noted: "People are saying you're not sober because you're picking your face, just so you know."

Mama June laughed off the comment, revealing that she was picking at "a pimple" on her cheek. She said it had been giving her trouble, adding: "It won't pop." The fan noted: "I see it and it sees me." Mama June added that in addition to that pimple, she was struggling with rosacea which left her skin looking read and made the appearance of her "picking" seem worse. She maintained that she is clean and sober today and has not had a relapse or set back in two years.

Mama June was famously arrested with then-boyfriend Geno Doak in March 2019. The pair were hit with possession charges. The former Toddlers and Tiaras star addressed her contentious relationship with Geno during her live. She confessed that when they first connected, he demanded she be sober. Mama June claimed he had just gotten out of jail at the time and didn't want the temptation. Before long, they were both using. It started with cocaine and escalated quickly to crack. Among the many claims Mama June made about Geno Doak was that he was an IV drug user. She accused him of leaving needles around her home, which daughter Pumpkin saw. The discovery led to her removing younger sister Alana from the home. Mama June also revealed that she and Geno were spending a significant amount of time in Alabama casinos.

She noted that drugs were "everywhere" and she "was using quite a bit." She was filming Mama June: From Hot to Not at the time. "I was spending like $250,000 at those casinos, like, in four months," she said. Mama June confessed: "I'm not a downer person. So cocaine gave me the ability to be able to do amazing stuff." She got sober to film Marriage Bootcamp and stayed sober when she "started having my surgeries" in 2016. By the end of the year, however, she was back on drugs to cope with the pain of a brief split with Geno. She said on her Live: "I started using molly for almost four months – then Geno and I got back together and we started using cocaine." Their addiction began as "a gram here, two grams there." It then spiraled into the hundreds of thousands of dollars spent that she mentioned. Mama June acknowledged: "It kept progressing very fast." Still, she believed she had her addiction "under control."

It wasn't until production stepped in and her family became aware of her struggles that things changed. Production captured the height of Mama June's addiction on From Hot to Not, including fallout within her family and the drama surrounding her arrest. The show also featured a look at her intervention. Mama June celebrated two years sober on Thursday. She said during her live that she intends to share more on the upcoming season of her family's reality show. She also hopes to continue to connect with fans in Live videos.
I know I know what everybody's going to ask -- WHERE'S THE TIKTOK LINK? Here you go! https:// www.tiktok.com/@officialmamajune/video/ ... v1&lang=en

The titular Mama June also sent her support to Wendy Williams, who as we all know has been having struggles of her own. Another fine piece co-written by Jessica Finn:
MAMA'S MESSAGE Mama June extends support to Wendy Williams & says she’s ‘gone through similar experience filming during addiction’
0:08 ET, Jan 28 2022 Updated: 0:08 ET, Jan 28 2022

MAMA June Shannon celebrated two years sober with a series of Live videos, taking a moment to shout out Wendy Williams and wish her well amid her struggles. The reality star confessed that she understood the challenges of "filming during addiction." After opening up about her addiction, teasing the return of her reality show, and connecting with fans, Mama June turned her attention to Wendy, 57.

Wendy also publicly struggled with addiction and is now battling health issues. During her live, Mama June said the daytime TV show host was "nice" to her. She added: "I hope she gets the help she needs, and I think she is. "It's hard being filmed when you're in that and you're trying to make money." Mama June noted: "I've experienced that in my own addictions, with being filmed in my addiction and going through that "I get it."

Wendy is currently on hiatus from her show as she copes with her issues. She's been rumored to be returning to The Wendy Williams Show in the future, though The Sun's sources say that may never happen. An insider said that while she hasn't been fired, despite claims to the contrary, she's not expected to return to set. The source revealed: "Production is running out the clock with all these guest hosts. They're literally just waiting for the season to end, and after that, it's gone." The insider went on to say that The Wendy Williams Show has been syndicated for a full season to several stations around the nation. As such, production plans to deliver the show through that full period.

Wendy is spending her time in Florida. She has been absent from The Wendy Williams show since July 2021. The ailing talkshow host has been spending time with son Kevin Jr. He posted a photo of his mom enjoying breakfast in bed in Miami not long ago. As for what's going on with Wendy, several sources told The Sun that Wendy is battling various medical problems. An insider close to the show said: "The spark is gone. That Wendy, who for ten years had that spark in her eyes, that cheeky grin and that little wink is not the same now." The source went on to say that. somedays are better than others. "She's not always functioning like she used to be. She has days where she needs help eating, getting out of bed, and getting dressed.

"Sometimes she goes out in a robe and without shoes on – the old Wendy would never have allowed herself to be seen out like that." The insider revealed another heartbreaking detail: Wendy reportedly doesn't always recognized people whom she's known for years. "There are people who Wendy knows – who have worked closely with her – and there are days that she has no idea who they are," the source said. Wendy was hospitalized in September 2021, as previously reported by The Sun. She was taken in after a 911 dispatcher received a call for a person in need of psychiatric services. Shortly after, Wendy quietly hired herself a crisis public relations manager. The Wendy Williams Show released four statements between September 9 and October 12, blaming Wendy's absence from the show and other promotional duties on a breakthrough COVID case, "ongoing medical issues," and symptoms from Graves' disease. In November, a statement from Wendy was posted to the show's Instagram page. It said that she was still dealing with health issues, adding that as a "woman of a certain age" she knew it was important to listen to her doctors. The statement further noted that "right now, Wendy has to focus on Wendy."
https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4 ... addiction/

Of course, we all remember the titular Mama June's appearances with Wendy over the years. An early interview, listen to how wild the audience goes seeing the titular Mama June and Alana. Also an early appearance of Wendy's "Shoe Cam":
Holla for a Dolla with Honey Boo Boo!
327K views 7 years ago
The Wendy Williams Show
Honey Boo Boo and Mama June dish about the new season of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo." Then, don't miss what happens when we put Alana in the money booth and play "Holla for a Dolla."

Jem always references this clip on how to make SKETTI and Chunky Pork & Beans. This is also the interview where the titular Mama June and Wendy share their love for Keds® sneakers:
(the titular) Mama June on The Wendy Williams Show
Mama June tells Wendy Williams about the new season of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" and teaches us how to make sketti and chunky pork and beans.and ...
1.1M views 8 years ago

(the titular) Mama June's Transformation
5.5M views 4 years ago
The Wendy Williams Show
Mama June discusses her dramatic weight-loss and gives us a sneak peek at the explosive reunion of "Mama June: From Not to ...

Wendy did 20 minutes on the titular Mama June's struggles, this was also on Fogbow 1.0 but for those needing a refresher:
(the titular) Mama June Is Up To No Good
543K views 2 years ago
The Wendy Williams Show
Mama June and her boyfriend Geno went to court yesterday for drug charges they were arrested for back in March.

Joining all Fogbowers wishing the best of luck to Wendy!
Luke

Post by Luke »

Rut roh. From one of Fogbow's favorite news sources, TV Shows Ace, Titling these photos the "Titular Eating" Gallery. The titular Mama June is looking a bit heavier, but the flannel is nice on her. She has three different outfits in the photos below so lots of fashion! :P

Titular Eating.JPG
Titular Eating.JPG (74.45 KiB) Viewed 1663 times

Unkempt Mama June Spotted Ordering Takeout Multiple Times A Day
February 3, 2022

An unkempt Mama June is apparently not really taking care of her health as she’s reportedly ordering takeout multiple times a day. The Sun captured a picture of the Here Comes Honey Boo Boo alum outside in flannel pajamas, as she ordered fast-food delivery two times in under two hours. In the exclusive photos, the reality star can be seen accepting the takeout on the front walk of a house she’s staying at in California. She’s there with boyfriend Justin Stroud who is apparently staying out of Alabama because of an arrest warrant. The reality star and mother-of-four fetched a food delivery with a Postmates receipt attached to the plastic bag.

Inside of two hours, Justin picked up another fast-food delivery. This time it was a large order of Chick-Fil-A, which the pair started devouring while sitting at the house’s front porch. Mama June, who recently admitted to gaining 100-pounds since getting sober two years ago, was seen eating two rather large sandwiches from fast food joint.

Titular Eating 2.JPG
Titular Eating 2.JPG (81.39 KiB) Viewed 1663 times

It’s possible that she doesn’t feel as though she needs to watch her weight these days. Earlier this week she paid a visit to the same doctor who gave performed a gastric sleeve procedure on her. That particular procedure was done a few years back. It appears that she might have been looking to get the procedure again. It seems as if the couple have been living on fast food of late. The night before they were snapped getting two deliveries, the reality star was spotted getting another delivery from local Mexican restaurant Don Cuco.

Financial Problems Too?
Things, in general, don’t seem to be going all that well for the former Here Comes Honey Boo Boo star. She claims that she’s been clean and sober for years. However, she’s dating someone who might still be doing drugs in Justin. The arrest warrant issued for him involves at least one drug charge. It also appears that they might be having a few money problems popping up here and there. When Mama June went to pay the Don Cuco delivery driver, witnesses claim she had some problems with one of the credit cards she handed him. She was eventually seen having to rifle around for a second card in order to take care of the charges. One does have to wonder just how they are balancing their money. If she’s looking to get another operation, that’s certainly going to drain the bank accounts. However, it’s not clear where that money is coming from if they’re struggling to pay for their fast food meals. We’ll just have to see what the future holds for Mama June and whether she can pull things together.
https://tvshowsace.com/2022/02/03/unkem ... e-takeout/

And quickly-becoming-Fogbow's-favorite-reporter, Jessica Finn, has another hot take in The Sun, Made sure she knew she's hot hot hot here!

MESSY MAMA Mama June looks disheveled in flannel pajamas & orders fast food twice in 2 hours after admitting to gaining 100 lbs
Jessica Finn 10:00 ET, Feb 2 2022Updated: 12:57 ET, Feb 2 2022

Mama June Shannon looked disheveled outside in flannel pajamas, as she ordered fast food delivery two times in under two hours after she admitted to a 100-pound weight gain. In exclusive photos, obtained by The Sun, June, 42, was spotted venturing out in her flannel pajamas in the front yard of a home that she and her boyfriend Justin Stroud, 34, were staying at in southern California, when she retrieved her first fast-food delivery on Friday.

Mama June Shannon grabbed her first fast food delivery before she was even dressed Friday. The reality star and mother-of-four fetched a food delivery with a Postmates receipt attached to the plastic bag. Within the next two hours, June’s boyfriend picked up another fast-food delivery, this time it was a large order of Chick-Fil-A, which the pair tucked into while sitting on the porch. June, who recently admitted to gaining 100-pounds since getting sober two years ago, was seen enjoying two sizable sandwiches from the famed poultry purveyors. The evening prior, June popped out to retrieve a large delivery from local Mexican restaurant Don Cuco. As June grabbed that order, she appeared to have trouble with her payment being accepted. After handing the delivery man her first card, June had to fumble around to hand over a second card to pay for the Mexican feast.

Titular Eating 6.JPG
Titular Eating 6.JPG (69.75 KiB) Viewed 1663 times

The Mama June from Not to Hot star was also spotted Friday heading to a weight loss surgeon’s office in Beverly Hills. As The Sun previously reported June and Justin were spotted making their way into the offices of Dr. Michael Feiz, who did her gastric sleeve surgery back in 2016. The Mama June: From Not to Hot star, complained during a recent live stream with fans that she gained 100-pounds since getting sober two years ago.
https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4 ... ight-gain/

This may not be chin lipo again, this might be the whole enchilada. Most Fogbowzers remember the chin lipo very well, thankfully the doctor checked her stitches and she was fine (see below). Interestingly, this photo was before COVID, yet the doctor was wearing a mask. Did he have a premonition? For the tiny few who may have forgotten:

June Stitches.JPG
June Stitches.JPG (72.32 KiB) Viewed 1663 times

I think Foggy's in TX at his pal Amy Kremer's event tonight, trying to see if Realist can head out there to check on the titular Mama June and Justin. We will keep everybody posted, know it's pins and needles time again.
Attachments
Titular 4.JPG
Titular 4.JPG (57.36 KiB) Viewed 1663 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

Follow-up: So many here have written about starting a separate topic for Amy & Tammy Slaton, the 1000-Lb. Sisters. Of course, everybody knows Season 3 is running right now. Here's a Sneak Peek. Key quote from Amy on Tammy: "It's like the Titanic slowly sinking, and there's only so much [abuse] people can take from her." (Amy is on the left, Tammy is on the right with the oxygen.)

Everybody remembers that last Season, Tammy came out as PANSEXUAL, that caused a real stir. Now, there's concern for Tammy, she had COVID and just can't seem to lose the weight. They have a pretty active Reddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/1000lbsisters/, they talk about the show and there's fan art.

One of Fogbow's favorite news outlets, TVShowsAce, covers the ladies extensively. Fashion Report Alert!
YIKES! Tammy Slaton’s New Selfie Has Fans Freaking Out
January 25, 2022

The 1000-Lb. Sisters star took to Instagram a few hours ago to share a selfie. The photo gave fans an update of what Tammy was looking like right now. Unfortunately, she was still rocking a trach. Fans weren’t exactly pleased by these trach selfies as they feel like she isn’t taking her situation seriously. Many fans have dragged her for treating her trach as nothing more than a cute accessory at this point.

This photo featured Tammy Slaton rocking a hair of tight Mickey Mouse style buns in her hair. Despite having a fresh coat of makeup on her face and being dressed to embrace the day, she had a cold stare and a frown on her face. She was wearing a black shirt with a skeleton torso design on it.

Tammy.JPG
Tammy.JPG (50.88 KiB) Viewed 1635 times

Her selfie did not come with a caption or any details explaining the purpose of posting it. Those who follow Tammy on Instagram know she’s been the queen of posting photos and videos without captions for a while now.

Despite her lack of a caption, her followers had a lot to say about the selfie and her actions on the latest episode of 1000-Lb. Sisters. Unsurprisingly, there isn’t a lot of love for Tammy on Instagram.
https://tvshowsace.com/2022/01/25/yikes ... aking-out/

They took a family photo.

1000 Family Photo.JPG
1000 Family Photo.JPG (59.73 KiB) Viewed 1635 times

12 episodes have run in Season 3... they are for sale on YouTube but there are fan copies on there too as well as DailyMotion. If there are enough comments and demand, I'll be happy to post the links for everybody for all 12 shows. Here's Season 3 Episode 1 with a recap:

Here's Episode 4, A Fork In the Road. If you're planning to watch all 12 Episodes, don't watch this yet... can post them all in order. This is just to provide more flavor for everybody for the series, which is becoming more and more popular around the world. As with the titular Mama June, the Slaton Sisters have become Cultural Ambassadors for the USA, folks everywhere think the ladies represent America.

And here's 1000lb Sisters S03 E07 The Moment of Truth Dec 272021

Tammy was drinking EIGHT BOTTLES OF LIQUOR a week! She started partying.
"Drinking, smoking. I started vaping," she told Dr. Smith.

When asked how much she'd been drinking, the TV star replied: "Maybe eight bottles a week."

"Like fifths of liquor? Oh wow, Tammy. That's a lot," the Doctor replied, admitting he's "worried" about the quantity.

"Tammy's doing a lot of partying, which raises a concern for me," he later said in a confessional.

8 Bottles.JPG
8 Bottles.JPG (102.56 KiB) Viewed 1635 times

So what do y'all think? A NEW 1000 Lb Sisters topic so we can really get into granular detail, or just have some bonus posts here in the titular Mama June topic? Since they're up to Episode 12 already, Foggy thought we can manage it here in this titular Mama June topic. But if everybody's going to post about the Slatons the way there's so much demand for the titular Mama June and her lovely family, don't want folks confused. Tough choice.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

No. Just No. :nope: :talktothehand:
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

neonzx wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:16 am No. Just No. :nope: :talktothehand:
Yeah, that's too much, even for me.

I keep feeling sorry for Mama June. She's made some really terrible choices in life, and it seems as if she's never going to get away from people who drag her down into the mud with them.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I feel conflicted about the 1000 pound sisters and Mama June. TLC profits from tragically ill people. At the same time these folks are making more money than they could otherwise.

Great classics have tragically ill people as main characters - Heathcliff, Les Miserables, Camille, Jane Eyre.

When does art become calculated greed?
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Fogbow's Favorite Reporter, Jessica Finn, followed me on Twitter! :dance: Imagine she checked out Fogbow to see the overwhelming popularity of this topic and the show. Foggy should so proud Fogbow is a nexus and destination point for the titular Mama June and (the titular) Mama June: From Not To Hot: Family Crisis: Road To Redemption. TVShowsAce has featured The Fogbow and now Jessica, a wonderful reporter with The Sun, did something terrific. Maybe we can do a Q&A with her here at Fogbow, she has really done a great job with a huge number of articles making sure everybody knows the juice on the titular Mama June.

Jessica.JPG
Jessica.JPG (12.47 KiB) Viewed 1584 times

TRL, all the folks on these shows want to do it. They compete ferociously to get cast and sign intense release forms that spell out exactly what's going to happen. Nobody forces them to participate at all, and they keep wanting more. 1000 Lb Sisters prayed they'd get Season 3 (it wasn't clear at all they would) and the titular Mama June has hurled 5 Seasons and Season 6 is in the can. The fame is international and they can parlay it into all sorts of other opportunities, from merchandising to other shows to Cameos. Don't feel bad for them. And the networks wouldn't do these shows if they weren't popular. My signature link has a story with a ratings chart, the titular Mama June beat Hannity and tons of other shows in the women 18-49 coveted advertiser demographic. So the sponsors want it, the networks want it, and the actors definitely want it.

Dang, guess "rocking the trach" was a bridge too far with 1000 Lb Sisters. :P They are super funny though, Amy especially has a hilarious sense of humor. And happy she lost the weight (at that time) and could fulfill her dream of having a baby. Based on the overwhelming number of replies, we'll just keep this topic to the titular Mama June. Sensing some demand for future bonus posts about Amy and Tammy though, so will definitely keep that in mind.

By the way TRL, I knew Ruthie Tompson a bit :P I had dinner and lunch with her a few times. Long story, but I've been associated with Disney since I was 8 years old, Disney Studios in Burbank were the first I ever visited. Got to know so many of the Legends over the years. Ruthie was absolutely spellbinding and funny. I never met Walt, he died far too early for me, but felt like I knew him (he was my obsession) through conversations with folks like Ruthie, X. Atencio, Marc and Alice Davis, and on and on.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:25 pm I never met Walt, he died far too early for me, .
Off Topic
When my parents first arrived in the United States, my father thought he had a job lined up with Thomas Cook.
Found out after he arrived in California that the California branch did not do their own hiring, as the New York City office was in charge of that.

Being an unemployed immigrant, he set about getting a job as soon as possible. He became the foreign currency exchange officer for a well-known bank located in Beverly Hills. He met a lot of Hollywood people, including Walt Disney, Walter Knott, Art Linkletter, and Johnny Weissmuller.

Art Linkletter apparently liked my father, and gave us children several gifts.

Return to “Whatever Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”