Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
tek

Re: Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by tek »

spiduh wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:18 pm Seriously? The most disturbing image you've ever seen in your life?
Clearly not a parent.
Not uncommon at all; kids cry when they get shots.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Speaking of disturbing images.

Unvaccsperm.jpg
Unvaccsperm.jpg (46.16 KiB) Viewed 1456 times
:?
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

But the ladies, will they not want to see a live sperm donner fit as a bull, not his BBQ remains on a landfill cause covid had an upper hand :?:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'm too old for babies but if I was in the market, I'd want a donor with a 3-digit IQ.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Two-time World Series champion Aubrey Huff tells Muscle & Fitness about his alcohol and Adderall abuse, steroid use, and how he now feels in better shape since retiring from baseball.”
https://www.muscleandfitness.com/athlet ... addiction/

Hope he’s not taking steroids anymore.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Can we get off the computer and steroid posts and get back to the covidiots in this thread please?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

tek wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:07 pm
spiduh wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:18 pm Seriously? The most disturbing image you've ever seen in your life?
Clearly not a parent.
Not uncommon at all; kids cry when they get shots.
I am pretty sure when I got my shots as a kid, I was not looking all that happy when it happened. Luckily, that little pain meant I would get a lollypop.
101010 :towel:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

I have that look whenever I’m at the dentist or having a blood sample taken or the flu shot…

Not when I got my COVID shot - smiling, didn’t pay it any notice (it actually was less noticeable than the swab).

I crushed my phobia so that everyone else there wouldn’t be negatively effected by my behaviour.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Dave from down under wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:47 am I crushed my phobia so that everyone else there wouldn’t be negatively effected by my behaviour.
That what actually very kind of you. On behalf of those you didn't scare, thanks!!
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

That’s horrendous.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Wow. Even with her husband dying, she couldn't give up the whole charade. It's too bad there wasn't a way to prosecute her for assault without having to put the doctor at risk. I get why they didn't want to press charges, but it's awful that the woman is going to get away with it.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

With what he knew about the wife, he should have been fully prepared for violence. He was doing something nice, in his own mind, but I would have had a security guard with me. He needs some basic training in self-defense, too, if he gets his nose broken by a single swing. You're allowed to duck a punch, y'know?

:boxing:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I wonder if sometimes people who have trained all their lives to save lives may have a harder time seeing the vile in other people. Prior to Covid their experiences have probably mostly been of people grateful for all the efforts, successful or not, put into trying to help their family members. This must be just the purest form of hell our health care professionals are having to endure.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:42 pm Wow. Even with her husband dying, she couldn't give up the whole charade. It's too bad there wasn't a way to prosecute her for assault without having to put the doctor at risk. I get why they didn't want to press charges, but it's awful that the woman is going to get away with it.
If it had been me I would have had her sorry ass thrown in jail. :oldlady:
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

RVInit wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:58 pm I wonder if sometimes people who have trained all their lives to save lives may have a harder time seeing the vile in other people. Prior to Covid their experiences have probably mostly been of people grateful for all the efforts, successful or not, put into trying to help their family members. This must be just the purest form of hell our health care professionals are having to endure.
I was a medic on the rescue squad for years we did our fair share of CPR in progress, some we saved, some we couldn't but I never had anyone act like that, no matter how tragic the circumstance. I'd have pressed charges, ignorance is no excuse for that.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Y'all might be surprised at how many people absolutely lose their shit in situations like that and let pure emotion take over. Friends of mine (cops, firefighters and EMTs) have been disabled by people they were trying to help who either turned on the first responders themselves or had family members or friends who did. And "disabled" like had to take medical retirement, not just a couple of weeks of medical leave.

Not excusing her behavior, just saying it's not unheard of. His best bet would have been to just stay inside and let her wallow in her misery alone. No way in hell (he or a lot of other medical people) are willing to put their names out there to the crazies by having her arrested.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

sugar magnolia wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:09 pm Y'all might be surprised at how many people absolutely lose their shit in situations like that and let pure emotion take over.
Thanks. I was thinking that some of her final outburst, which involved actual violence, was in part due to the emotion and grief of the moment. They were already wound up and rather over the edge. The death just took them much further.

They, and others who had a sudden traumatic incident, are angry and looking for something or someone to blame in that instant. The caregiver/doctor/emt/etc are the closest thing they have. The possibility of blaming themselves (whether warranted or not) comes later after the initial anger.

I remember my lifeguard training from many, many years ago. The rule is reach, throw, row, go (with support), and always, always, always, "know your limitations." A drowning victim does not think logically or rationally and will grab for the first thing above the water they can get even if that means the head of a rescuer, who they would end up taking down with them. If you have to go, you take something that can allow them to grab yet allow you to keep a distance, and if you have to go in further you only doing it after assessing you know how to keep the upper hand, and you are strong enough with escapes and releases.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:yeahthat:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-12-08/ ... /100683028

NSW workers lose appeal against mandatory COVID-19 vaccines

A group of NSW workers have had their appeal against mandatory COVID-19 vaccines thrown out.

Key points:
In October a court ruling upheld public health orders made by Health Minister Brad Hazzard
Police and health and aged care workers are among those who have to be vaccinated
The plaintiffs have been ordered to pay court costs
The workers appealed against an October court ruling that upheld public health orders made by the Health Minister Brad Hazzard, mandating vaccines for police, health and aged care workers, public school and preschool staff and construction workers.

The plaintiffs, from a range of industries, included construction worker Al-Munir Kassam and aged care worker Natasha Henry.

They sought to have the orders declared invalid, arguing they infringed on freedom, privacy, and the bodily integrity of people who did not want to be vaccinated.
filly

Post by filly »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:30 pm
:yeahthat:
Trump Judge. Surprise!
notorial dissent

Re: Coronavirus Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaccers, Etc.

Post by notorial dissent »

And now for the daily WTF and you couldn't possibly make this up moment:

this POS mental giant, described as an "extreme rightwing pastor" and his wife Candy run a ministry called Regeneration Nashville
Kent Christmas wrote: demandinged to know (from the great sky father) why more “big Democrats” haven’t died from COVID-19 yet
Kent Christmas wrote:questioned why more people who are vaccinated aren’t dying, while those who choose to remain unvaccinated are keeling over in record numbers
Kent Christmas wrote:I can’t think of one big Democrat that’s died from the coronavirus, I can’t think of one billionaire that’s died of coronavirus. Doesn’t that make you wonder

and that he is baffled by the fact that President Biden hasn’t died of COVID
He also thinks that being gay is the result of demonic possession and that he has prayed away, exorcised it out of his own son Joshua.

This one is a right piece of work.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

How has he managed to not strangle himself while tying his shoes?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

It's a Miracle I tell you.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/h ... 416959001/
Tennessee’s medical licensing board voted Tuesday to delete a policy opposing coronavirus misinformation from its website due to fears a powerful conservative lawmaker would otherwise dissolve the board and replace its members.

The policy, unanimously adopted by the Board of Medical Examiners in September, establishes that doctors who spread demonstrably untrue information about COVID-19 vaccines could have their licenses suspended or potentially revoked. Members voted 7 to 3 to delete — but not rescind — the policy.

The deletion was spurred by Rep. John Ragan, R-Oak Ridge, a co-chair of the Joint Government Operations Committee, who insisted board members don't have the authority to create a new disciplinary offense without the approval of lawmakers on his committee.

Over the past two months, Ragan sent at least three letters pressuring the board to delete the policy or appear before the committee to explain itself. Ragan later made a "threat" to dissolve the board in behind-the-scenes discussions with the Department of Health, according to a letter from a department attorney obtained by The Tennessean.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”