Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

GIL: Klayman

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Re: GIL: Klayman

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:32 am
northland10 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:20 am I missed that the 11th Circuit had denied GIL admission to practice based on his discipline in DC.
"For completeness," Klayman represented Corsi in yet another defamation lawsuit. Klayman/Corsi filed in Florida state court. Newsmax removed to federal court, and then successfully moved to dismiss. Not taking no for an answer, Klayman/Corsi filed a notice of appeal (to the 11th).

Interestingly, the 11th Cir. required Klayman to seek admission (and not just PHV).
For Complete Completeness
Aug 31 2021 Petition for a writ of mandamus filed. (Response due October 7, 2021)

Sep 08 2021 Supplemental Brief of Larry Klayman not accepted for filing. (September 29, 2021)

Oct 20 2021 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of 11/5/2021.

Nov 08 2021 Petition DENIED.
101010 :towel:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

realist wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:07 pm
bob wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:53 pm
Klayman v. D.C. Cir. [Rao, etc.] is donezo.
Because Klayman gotta Klayman, he filed a notice of intent to file his obligatory reconsideration and recusal motions.

:roll:
:yankyank:
In it, he was claiming that he did not receive notice. That''s true because the the notice that they sent using the address he provided in Boca Raton, bounced back. He did not include the box number at that UPS store.

I checked the original complaint and the civil cover sheet and he only has:

7050 W. Palmetto Park Rd
Boca Raton FL 33433
bob

Post by bob »

FW: FREEDOM WATCH'S CITIZENS' GRAND JURY RECONVENING OVER THE ILLEGAL FBI RAIDING OF PROJECT VERITAS CEO JAMES O'KEEFE!.
:yawn: :callonme: :yankyank:

But:
For more information contact Asher Anderson [ . . . ] if you wish to be considered to be a Citizens Grand Juror. To qualify you must not have a criminal record and swear to be impartial and non-political in your deliberations.
:rotflmao:
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

As we may recall, GIL could not represent Corsi in the Corsi v Newsmax appeal because he was not a member of the bar (I also did not see any application for PHV either). There are also a bunch of clerk entries for things that Klayman, and later Isaaks, did not complete.

Well, in the district case, the magistrate must have ordered plaintiffs to pay attorney fees, so just as was done with Loomer, instead of filing objections in the district court, they appealed with a new case.

Same result.
11/10/2021 Open Document
3 pg, 165.16 KB ORDER: On its own motion, the court DISMISSES the appeal for lack of jurisdiction. AJ, JP and ALB (See attached order for complete text) [Entered: 11/10/2021 04:41 PM]
Corsi v Newsmax appeal dismissal.pdf
(87.16 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
GIL has always played loose with court procedure but I swear he is actually getting worse. He is filing stuff he should know to be wrong, wrong, and wrongity wrong. Here he skips over the obvious remedy in the district court and instead self sanctions by appealing.
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:44 pm As we may recall, GIL could not represent Corsi in the Corsi v Newsmax appeal because he was not a member of the bar (I also did not see any application for PHV either).
I fergit where I saw it, but Klayman was precluded from seeking PHV admission in the 11th Cir. because he's a member of a feeder court's bar, i.e., S.D. Fla.

In other words, because he was a member of the S.D. Fla. bar, he had to go all-in at the 11th. Cir. (Which makes sense from an administrative standpoint.)

Of course, Corsi could have represented himself (read: let Klayman ghostwrite).
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:59 pm
northland10 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:44 pm As we may recall, GIL could not represent Corsi in the Corsi v Newsmax appeal because he was not a member of the bar (I also did not see any application for PHV either).
I fergit where I saw it, but Klayman was precluded from seeking PHV admission in the 11th Cir. because he's a member of a feeder court's bar, i.e., S.D. Fla.

In other words, because he was a member of the S.D. Fla. bar, he had to go all-in at the 11th. Cir. (Which makes sense from an administrative standpoint.)

Of course, Corsi could have represented himself (read: let Klayman ghostwrite).
Now he has Isaak who I figure is his mouthpiece.
bob

Post by bob »

Is this grift self-sustaining, or is it a loss leader?
Image ImageImage
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Next to be indicted the notorious ham sandwich.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

It's nice that he has already decided that the Grand Jury will indict before they have met("to be indicted"). It saves him from actually requiring evidence to show the since all he has is media reports and internet babbling.
bob

Post by bob »

PR Newswire: Freedom Watch Founder Larry Klayman Says President Biden Rightfully Under Criminal Investigation by International Criminal Court in Connection with Afghan Drone Strike that Killed Seven Children and Others:
Today, Larry Klayman, the founder of Judicial Watch and now Freedom Watch, which he currently runs, was informed by the International Criminal Court ("ICC") that it is including in its ongoing investigation and criminal proceedings of crimes against humanity in Afghanistan, negligent homicide and manslaughter allegedly committed by President Joe Biden in ordering a drone strike that killed 10 innocent Afghan social workers, including seven of their young children, in the wake of the deaths of 13 American servicemen. "These crimes occurred after Biden had abandoned our troops and allies during the recent withdrawal," said Klayman.
Translation: Klayman received a FOAD; please send money. :yawn: :callonme: :yankyank:
Image ImageImage
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

We thank you for the information you submitted. The information will be added to our collection of
information, analysed and transmitted to the relevant staff members of the Office for appropriate action

I am grateful for your interest in the ICC. If you would like to learn more about the ICC, please consult
our website at www.icc-cpi.int. Thank you once again for your communication
Translation - Firewood is expensive, thanks for contributing.
Hic sunt dracones
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Toilet paper shortage averted :popcorn:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

So, back in 2017 or so, GIL sued Judicial Watch, again, in the DC Superior Court. He claimed that the separation agreement with JW entitled him to various videos in the public domain which would consist of press and other media material that included Klayman. He wanted the videos from depositions conducted on various noteworthy people (I assume Hillary was in that list). JW said no.

In 2018, JW moved for summary judgement and the court granted it. After more stuff, and meditation, the court granted JW's motion in 2019. GIL actually failed to respond to the motion and claimed later on a motion to vacate (on the same day that JW made a motion for fees) that he was not notified of the motion. This despite it was mentioned on the joint status report and he actually informed JW that he would not consent to the motion.

The court, for reasons I am not sure, did not actually act on the motion to vacate until August 2021, though the court was clear the case ended when summary judgement was granted. '

I loved this motion text:
10/03/2019 Plaintiff's Opposition to Motion for Attorneys' Fees and Cross Motion for Sanctions Under (Cite Rule) and Inherent Authority of the Court Filed 10/03/2019 18:59 TB
The court granted JW summary judgement but GIL asks for Sanctions.

Of course, all of this called for a motion for reconsideration, which was denied (same for the motion for reconsideration on the fees).

He finally filed an appeal this month since the denial of his motion to reconsider the denial of a motion to vacate was completed this month. Not sure if the DC Court of Appeals will state he ran out the clock since he should not have waited for extra motions after the final judgement. I think he is still suing all of the DC Court of Appeals judges so who knows.

Here is the denial to the motion to vacate.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

GIL suing OPEC. Gil says gas is $6/gallon (it isn't). GIL thinks Hugo Chavez is still alive (he isn't).
https://www.freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/211 ... plaint.pdf
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (68 KiB) Viewed 1599 times
bob

Post by bob »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:57 am GIL suing OPEC.
Everything old is new again: NYT in 2008: Gadfly, Contending Price Fixing, Sues OPEC:
With Democrats in Congress demanding a get-tough-or-else approach to the oil industry, Larry Klayman decided he’d had enough. It was time to call gasoline prices what he thinks they are — economic terrorism.

So, after spending $66 to fill up his Cadillac CTS sedan, Mr. Klayman, a lawyer and conservative gadfly, filed a federal lawsuit here on Monday accusing the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries of price fixing.
Image ImageImage
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

Am I not remembering that the price of crude had just dropped again the other day, so I hardly see that OPEC has anything to do with it, then GIL. Isn't this more in the line of the US producers bumping prices? Supply chain and facility issues, and as I recall there was a fair amount of damage from hell/Texas freezing over last Winter.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Did he just refile the same exact complaint as before? I was beginning to notice that the docket on Pacer for him was getting thin.

Good to see that he is back to his normal self by requesting extensions in multiple cases but still has enough time for this.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Cross posted Assault at Capitol thread.
https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 685#p65685

It seems Montgomery filed a bar complaint in DC against Klayman for Klaman't bad behavior and the Office of Disciplinary Counsel "prematurely and vindictively and without cause had issued a vexatious, grossly burdensome and retaliatory subpoena." While information like this is not usually public information, Klayman must Klayman and so sued the ODC (again), Julia Porter (again), and Dennis Montgomery in the DC Superior Court. As one might expect, it failed and the Court of Appeals granted Montgomery's Motion to Dismiss (it appears GIL never filed the opening brief anyway).

It's early (Montgomery's complaint was from 2019) so I don't know if the ODC will send it on to the hearing committee. Montgomery and telling the truth are not two compatible concepts.

The Complaint
Klayman v porter montgomery complaint no exhibit.pdf
(362.41 KiB) Downloaded 29 times
Part of Montgomery's alleged complaint to the ODC (from the exhibits to the complaint).
montgomery odc coplaint.pdf
(216.36 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
bob

Post by bob »

:yawn:
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I'd love to be able to tell GIL all about how the very, very, VERY least of Ilhan Omar's problems is being indicted by a fake grand jury. I would enjoy that very much. :biggrin:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

:rotflmao: Basically a threat that is NO threat. It is to laugh and snicker in his general direction. GIL has become a bad caricature of himself, the shyster lawyer. :rotflmao:
bob

Post by bob »

"OSC" is legal jargon for "order to show cause," usually aimed at those who have messed up.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

The due date for a petition to SCOTUS in Larry v Judicial Watch (the original and big one) was December 14. So, on December 10th he filed an application for a 60-day extension. He claims that he did not realize the rules had changed until he checked the docket on the 9th. You'd think that somebody who is looking to be $2 million lighter might have been on top of getting this done and checking ahead of time.

Oh yeah, this is a huge case that SCOTUS needs to take up.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/ ... ainDoc.pdf

Do I believe his excuse? Of course not. As for CJ Roberts, probably not too much as he only gave him a few weeks.
Dec 15 2021 Application (21A225) granted by The Chief Justice extending the time to file until January 7, 2022. No further extensions of time shall be granted. See this Court's Rule 30.
He has had since September to deal with this but he had his citizen grand juries to do.
bob

Post by bob »

Klayman gotta...: FW: JAN. 6 PEACEFUL PROTESTER FILES CLASS ACTION ON BEHALF OF ALL JAN. 6, 2021, PEACEFUL PROTESTERS:
Alleges DOJ/FBI Turned Into a Virtual "Gestapo" to Illegally Quash Freedom Speech, Right to Associate, and Other Fundamental Rights Under Florida Constitution

Today, Larry Klayman, a former federal prosecutor in the Antitrust Division of the U.S. Department of Justice, and who as a young lawyer was on the trial team that broke up the AT&T monopoly, a U.S. Senate candidate from Florida in 2003-2004, and the founder of both Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch, filed a class action lawsuit on behalf of a Pensacola resident and Florida citizen, Jesus Rivera, who had his constitutional rights to free speech, association, and other rights under the Florida Constitution allegedly violated by special agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation ("FBI"), at the alleged direction of FBI Director Christopher Wray. The complaint, filed in the First Judicial Court In and For Escambia County, Florida, is embedded below and is self-explanatory.

Klayman had this to say upon filing the complaint for Mr. Rivera, who had his home broken into at dawn by a scores of FBI agents who illegally arrested, interrogated him and wrongly appropriated his property in order to allegedly send a message to the disenfranchised masses, to quell free speech and the right to associate and protest against the government.
Mr. Rivera, who traveled to Washington, D.C., to peacefully protest over the rank corruption in our federal government and the federal courts, as typified during the 2020 election challenges concerning President Donald Trump, allegedly had his rights violated by the agents of the FBI. He and others similarly situated, as members of the alleged class of persons, now seeks to use Florida courts to seek redress for his grievances. No such relief is likely before the compromised federal courts, which have done the bidding of the political establishments who put them on the federal bench.
The unconstitutional conduct as alleged in the complaint in Rivera v. Andrew S. Tokajer et al, (1st Jud. Circuit of Florida - Filing No.140801737) cannot be permitted in our democracy, which is under severe attack by politicians, elitist government officials, and compromised federal judges.
The complaint (because it is in state court) asks for a mere in excess of $30,000. :yawn: Remember when Klayman routinely demanded 100 gazillion?

"For completeness" (in June):
Jesus Rivera, 37, was the first person from Pensacola to be arrested on charges linked to the riot when he was taken into custody Jan. 20.

Earlier this month, he rejected a plea deal made by federal prosecutors at a June 7 status hearing. That same day, he entered a plea of not guilty.

The U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia lists Rivera’s criminal charges as:

* Entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds
* Disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds
* Disorderly conduct in a Capitol building
* Parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building

A trial date has not been set. Court documents indicate Rivera's next scheduled court appointment is an Aug. 31 status conference, conducted via Zoom before Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly.
"Hiring" Klayman to attempt to do an end-run will shirley impress the judge presiding over your federal criminal trial. :roll:

According to the docket, there should have been a status conference on October 27, but it isn't showing.

And in February, Rivera was a guest on Gallups' Freedom Friday (RIP).
Image ImageImage
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:think: a peaceful tourist wants a class action cause the FBI made a home call? So some 700 other tourists can complain and sob over similar knocks at their front door?

:confuzzled:

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”