trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Kendra

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html II

Seven days: Following Trump’s coronavirus trail
Do read.
filly

Post by filly »

Kendra wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:41 am https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html II

Do read.
Yes, an excellent review of those days. It struck me what a horrible human being the White House Physician is. It was obvious at the time that he was playing games but to allow a person who had tested positive for COVID to willfully expose himself to hundreds of others is unconscionable. If psychiatrists have a duty to warn why wouldn't the White House Physician? And this man remains a Naval Officer.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Remember this guy was the one that had told the press fatso was 239 pounds and had such great genetics that he could live to 200.
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

He's delusional. He can't handle not being able to just lie and get away with it when he was calling society editors instead of serious reporters.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
tek

Post by tek »

The Rose Garden ceremony would later become known as an apparent superspreader event, with more than a half dozen attendees testing positive for the coronavirus within the week — including Trump, his wife, former New Jersey governor Chris Christie, counselor to the president Kellyanne Conway, Notre Dame President John Jenkins, and Republican Sens. Mike Lee (Utah) and Thom Tillis (N.C.).
So now we know why TFG was so insistent that Christie not say he got the 'rona from Trump.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Very interesting, Kendra! Thanks for sharing
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Suranis wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:24 am Remember this guy was the one that had told the press fatso was 239 pounds and had such great genetics that he could live to 200.
I think it was Ronnny Jackson who made those comments. He resigned not long after and is now running for Congress. This was his replacement, Sean Conley.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:04 am
Suranis wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:24 am Remember this guy was the one that had told the press fatso was 239 pounds and had such great genetics that he could live to 200.
I think it was Ronnny Jackson who made those comments. He resigned not long after and is now running for Congress. This was his replacement, Sean Conley.
Thanks. I had a little voice in my head saying it was not the same guy but I couldn't remember so I went with ignoring the little voice.

That always works out well. :bag:
Hic sunt dracones
tek

Post by tek »

Sean Conley is the doc who was spouting happytalk at Walter Reed

and..

Trump's White House doctor facing fresh scrutiny over Covid test timeline
https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/03/politics ... index.html
But Conley also had a duty to warn as a physician, Caplan argued, if his patient could have put others at risk.

"Ethically, any doctor has an obligation to make sure their patient does not harm others," he said. "So, if you knew Trump was positive and you knew he was going to an event unmasked and you knew there were vulnerable people going to be there ... I would argue you have an obligation to speak up and notify them."

Caplan added: "It's probably the last thing you ever do as the White House doctor if you do it, but nonetheless, you have a duty to protect people from harm, and exposing people to Covid is absolutely dangerous, and I think requires you to break the presumption of privacy."

Conley, a Navy commander who was Trump's doctor from 2018-2021, isn't the only White House physician facing scrutiny. Former White House doctor-turned Republican congressman Ronny Jackson of Texas faced criticism this week for making the false suggestion that the new Covid-19 Omicron variant was a "midterm election variant" invented by Democrats so they could push "unsolicited nationwide mail-in ballots" during next year's elections.
tek

Post by tek »

too, also
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

filly wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:18 am
Kendra wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:41 am https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html II

Do read.
Yes, an excellent review of those days. It struck me what a horrible human being the White House Physician is. It was obvious at the time that he was playing games but to allow a person who had tested positive for COVID to willfully expose himself to hundreds of others is unconscionable. If psychiatrists have a duty to warn why wouldn't the White House Physician? And this man remains a Naval Officer.
When I had shingles this summer my doctor gave me a laundry list of people I had to stay away from. He said I couldn’t spread shingles, but I could spread chicken pox. And while the likelihood of spreading chicken pox was low, particularly with social distancing, it was not zero.

So if my doc warned me about not spreading a virus that is certainly unpleasant but not generally fatal, I can’t imagine Trump’s doctors didn’t have the same duty. I actually believe they likely did warn him and he ignored the warning.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I remember the first day the Conley held a press conference at Walter Reed he was flanked by a whole team of doctors from there. After that first day, only one or two continued to come out with him. If I had been one of those doctors standing there while a colleague was giving cagey answers to questions I would forgo any opportunity to be seen at a presser with him/her. I wondered at the time if those doctors quit coming out with him out of purely ethical concerns.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Maybenaut wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:51 am :snippity:
When I had shingles this summer my doctor gave me a laundry list of people I had to stay away from. He said I couldn’t spread shingles, but I could spread chicken pox. And while the likelihood of spreading chicken pox was low, particularly with social distancing, it was not zero.

So if my doc warned me about not spreading a virus that is certainly unpleasant but not generally fatal, I can’t imagine Trump’s doctors didn’t have the same duty. I actually believe they likely did warn him and he ignored the warning.
If he did warn him, and he went anyway, I think the proper thing to do is resign. It's one thing if a doctor suggests a patient to lose weight and they fail to do it, or take their medication on time and they fail to do it. But this is a highly transmissible disease. It tells me everything I need to know about Conley's ethics that he didn't resign at that point. But his "press conferences", i.e. propaganda conferences, at Walter Reed were appalling.

Here is an interesting read about Duty to Warn for healthcare professionals from the CDC website. Some of the details may surprise or even shock.

https://www.cdc.gov/std/treatment/duty-to-warn.htm
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:eek: precidential as always
Trump attacks media and Mark Milley in foul-mouthed Mar-a-Lago speech
Insults to press and chairman of joint chiefs of staff recall barbs while Trump was in power

Martin Pengelly
Mon 6 Dec 2021 06.00 GMT

In remarks to diners at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida on Saturday night, Donald Trump called the American media “crooked bastards” and Gen Mark Milley, the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, a “fucking idiot”.

The meandering, foul-mouthed speech to Turning Point USA, a group for young conservatives, was streamed by Jack Posobiec, a rightwing blogger and provocateur.

The insult to the press recalled barbs while Trump was in power, including calling reporters and editors “fake news” and the “enemy of the people”, attacks many in the media regarded as dangerous, inviting political violence.

“The country is at a very important, dangerous place,” Trump said, amid familiar lies about his defeat in the 2020 election, which he says was the result of electoral fraud.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... hed-speech
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Where is that meteor storm that rages down on Mar-a-lago?
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I read the WaPo article yesterday. I also highly recommend it if you can get to it.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
filly

Post by filly »

Off Topic
Turning Point USA is a dangerous cult.

Dear friends of ours have a grandson they took guardianship of when he was around 12. Their daughter lost custody of him to his father who was neglecting him. (The daughter has serious mental health issues). Our friends took him in, got him updated eyeglasses and sent him to a private school that specialized in dealing with students with serious developmental/educational delays. The school brought him up to grade level and was generally a great place for him, except that he met a girl there who almost ruined his life.

The girl also had a mother with mental health issues and was being raised by her very wealthy grandparents. The boy eventually was mainstreamed into a public high school, but the romance continued. Long story short, the boy and girl graduated (he was a year ahead) and went off to college, but their relationship was toxic and was a major factor in both of them flunking/dropping out.

Enter TP USA. The girl somehow got involved with them and the boy followed. TP USA targeted her as an ideal mark. She was wealthy, emotionally needy (to put it mildly) and was drifting with nothing else going on in her life. They invited her to events all over the country, treated her as a VIP, and the couple jumped in with both feet. This was all in the middle of the deadly pandemic. Of course the boy and girl steadfastly refused to get vaccinated.

Needless to say, the grandparents were extremely distraught about all of this. The grandmother would express her despair to me, specifically about the vaccination stuff. The boy was cutting off communication over it. I have learned in the past few years that presenting these people with facts only makes them more resistant and advised her to stop trying lest she lose the relationship entirely. That's a tough pill to swallow, but she took my advice.

This story, for now, has *maybe* a happy ending, The boy broke up with the girl and immediately got vaccinated. He has begun to realize that TP USA is a white nationalist adjacent organization, ironic since he is 1/2 Vietnamese. He also quickly found another girlfriend and I am hopeful that doing so lessens the TP USA girl's hold on him. He has rejoined his family. So I *hope* this is a happy ending.

I don't know what happened to the girl, but as I said she was a perfect mark for TP USA. Perhaps they would've convinced her to shed the relationship with the boy, as he isn't wealthy and isn't really racially pure enough for them. I wish some reporter would do a deep dive into this "organization." It's dangerous.
tek

Post by tek »

bill_g wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:40 am Where is that meteor storm that rages down on Mar-a-lago?
Hope Zeus' aim is good, I'm only 9 miles away!
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

tek wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:22 am
bill_g wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:40 am Where is that meteor storm that rages down on Mar-a-lago?
Hope Zeus' aim is good, I'm only 9 miles away!
I am sure he has good contacts with the US military–industrial complex ;)
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

via twitter: Is it real or parody? and where is Barron?
FF7sABtXMAYUh6z.jpeg
FF7sABtXMAYUh6z.jpeg (139.99 KiB) Viewed 940 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:lol: searching for the picture with Google Image Search does not recognize the guy, just shows Christmas related greetings :lol:
bob

Post by bob »

There's no indication it is real.
Image ImageImage
RTH10260

Question:

Post by RTH10260 »

Question: IFF this is for real, is it permissible for an ex to still put the "Seal of the President of the United States" on a calendar?
Domenico

Post by Domenico »

It can't be real. Trump has been depicted as an ejaculating penis. The placement of the reindeer and the star... Also, are his hands really that small?
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

the Google machine presents me with this:
Where's Barron? Fake Trump Christmas card has Internet asking just one question
The Internet is in splits over the card featuring Trump's 'penis' outfit, the absence of Barron, and placement of the Ivanka ornament.

By Yasmin Tinwala
Updated On : 08:56 PST, Dec 6, 2021

Last week, First Lady Jill Biden was trolled endlessly after the White House revealed the holiday decorations spearheaded by her. This week, the Internet is going wild over a Christmas card featuring former President Donald Trump and his family. Well, we aren't sure if this could be called a complete family card as it's missing the youngest Trump, Barron. The Internet is brimming with comments over the card and we decided to look it up to understand what the hoopla was about till we figured out it's completely FAKE.

The card in question is fully monochrome barring the greeting 'Merry Christmas' which is written in customary red and green. The card features a full-length photograph of Trump looking pensive. Also featuring on the card are the faces of the former Prez's kids - Ivanka, Eric, Trump Jr, and Tiffany also feature on the card, as ornaments lined up on the top right of the card. Melania also features on one of the ornaments and is placed second, next to Ivanka who features first. The card is signed "From the Winter White House December 2021 - President Donald J Trump" with a Presidential seal at the bottom. A reindeer-pulled sleigh is seen being projected from the top of Trump Sr's head and is shooting towards the sky.

https://meaww.com/donald-trump-fake-chr ... on-missing
Where's Barron?
Donald Trump and his family, unfortunately, have been a hot favorite among Internet trolls who seem to pick on every oppurtunity to poke fun at him. One of these jokes is surrounding Trump's outfit, a part of which when outlined, looks like a penis. "Hey look. Trumps Christmas card where he completely ignores the fact he has a youngest child and he puts his daughter before his wife. Guess that makes him a complete piece of shit too, huh? Not to mention he looks like a giant penis," a tweet read. "Just showed my son Trumps Christmas card. My wife asked him what he sees. Son: Penis," tweeted another. "Pretty funny image. The white shirt portion of Trump playing off the dark background of the rest of his tuxedo makes him appear like a giant penis. Even on a Merry Christmas card he’s still a dick. A buffoon in his finest," read another tweet. "Omfg this is tRump’s penis Christmas card. There’s no Baron and calls himself president form his winter WH. This fool has totally lost it," tweeted another user.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”