Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Corona Virus vaccination status poll

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.

What is your current vaccination status?

I had two Pfizer or Moderna and two boosters.
73%
I had 2 Pfizer or Moderna and a booster.
17%
I had 2 Pfizer and no booster.
2%
I had 2 Moderna and no booster.
2%
I had the Johnson and Johnson single shot and two boosters (mRNA Pfizer or Moderna as recommended)
6%
I had the Johnson and Johnson single shot, and a booster.
No votes
I had the Johnson and Johnson single shot, no booster.
No votes
I'm still working on getting vaccinated.
No votes
I do not plan to be vaccinated (you are welcomed to state your reasons).
No votes

Total votes: 52

jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Re: Corona Virus vaccination status poll

Post by jez »

RVInit wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:28 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:28 pm A balanced diet ;)
:lol:

I'm glad I live alone. I have been sitting at my computer and walking around the house pumping my arms all day long. I'm told exercising them will reduce the soreness. It's been a little over three hours and so far I'm not feeling the side effects I had from the 2nd shot. The nurse said to pretty much expect whatever happened with the second shot to also happen with the booster as far as side effects. I had a sore arm with both first and second Covid shots. And I had mild flu-like symptoms from the second shot for about 36 hours. It started within a couple of hours. I guess I should know in the next hour or two if I'm going to be off the hook this time. So far I feel better at the same point in time after the booster than I did with the second shot.
I ended up with a sore arm where the covid shot was, more like I had a bad bruise, not as hurty as the original shots, where I wanted to saw my arm off. I also was a bit tired and ran a low grade fever most of the next day. Same thing happened with the original shots and the flu shot always gives me a fever. Never got over 100.4, so all good. :)
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Booster is scheduled for next Tuesday.
101010 :towel:
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

I got mine earlier today. Feeling a little feverish now, but my temp is still normal. Will see what tomorrow brings.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Maybenaut wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:42 pm I got mine earlier today. Feeling a little feverish now, but my temp is still normal. Will see what tomorrow brings.
Just in the last half hour I am feeling a little feverish. It took longer for that to happen with the booster than for the second shot, so for a while there I thought I was going to skate by without any side effects. Oh well, I don't feel awful. I'm going to try to sleep now and hopefully wake up not feeling any worse than I feel right now. I hope your side effects stay mild, too!

In spite of pumping and working my arms all day I'm having just a little soreness from the Covid booster, but it also didn't kick in until much later than with the first two shots. No soreness at all from the flu shot. I guess I need to exercise my arm more tomorrow.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

Feeling totally shitty and I am in. a. mood.

:fingerwag: :thumbsdown: :-x
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Maybenaut wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:51 pm Feeling totally shitty and I am in. a. mood.

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. How about a hug? One that doesn't press on the parts which are sore and cranky?
:grouphug:
Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:27 pm
Maybenaut wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:51 pm Feeling totally shitty and I am in. a. mood.

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. How about a hug? One that doesn't press on the parts which are sore and cranky?
:grouphug:
Thank you! That helps a lot! :bighug: :lovestruck:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I hope you feel better soon Maybenaut. I felt worse from this booster than from the second shot.

My flu-like symptoms are finally gone this morning, but I have a raging headache. And since I never have headaches I don't have anything to take for it. Ugh. Time to walk down to the corner store I guess.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

I got the J&J single shot several months ago, and a Moderna booster a couple of weeks ago. I liked the idea of using both technologies.
June bug

Post by June bug »

My daughter got her booster yesterday!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

My booster is scheduled for a week from tomorrow at Rite-Aid.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Squirt got his second shot yesterday morning. He had a sore arm, but not so sore he couldn't do his soccer game or nerf wars with his cousin, so... It's really amazing to hear him discussing it with his friends, never heard so many little kids so excited about getting a shot!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

My 8-year-old grandson got his second jab today! He doesn't like shots, but they took him to his favorite (milk-free) ice cream shop after. He looked pretty happy then.

SIL got his boost yesterday, and isn't feeling too well today, but I think he had a lot rougher time with the second. My daughter has an appointment for her boost on December 15, and said she had a hard time getting an appointment. My son also did not easily get an appointment, but he has one for next Sunday. All close family members, over 18, will soon be boosted! :dance:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
filly

Post by filly »

June bug wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:59 am My daughter got her booster yesterday!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
My son did too and DIL tonight at 7 (she said they had 3AM appointments available!). Now they can come visit us for Christmas.
June bug

Post by June bug »

That’s great, filly - Merry Christmas!!
northland10

Post by northland10 »

I am sitting in the observation area after my booster. My 5g has not increased yet but I expect it will as the day progresses. I will make sure to avoid the kitchen knives as I don't want to have them flying up at my head.

COVID vaxes are about the only way I can actually increase my magnetism.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

N10: COVID vaxes are about the only way I can actually increase my magnetism.
There are many fingernail/toenail polishes which use magnets to move the tiny, tiny pellets in the polish. You can increase your magnetism that way also,too AND look au courant. :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:19 pm
N10: COVID vaxes are about the only way I can actually increase my magnetism.
There are many fingernail/toenail polishes which use magnets to move the tiny, tiny pellets in the polish. You can increase your magnetism that way also,too AND look au courant. :biggrin:
Don't know if au courant would be the best term. I have only applied toenail polish once and it was not a quality job. Lucky for me, it was not my toes and he was sleeping, or passed out, at the time.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:rotflmao:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
insomnia

Post by insomnia »

Just got my Pfizer booster tonight :dance: (the pharmacy at Walgreens was awful, but at least it's done)
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

insomnia wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:28 pm Just got my Pfizer booster tonight :dance: (the pharmacy at Walgreens was awful, but at least it's done)
:thumbsup:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

T minus eight hours (or so) until my booster at Rite-Aid.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Son's heading out the door right now for his. He had bad reactions for the first and second.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Hugs to son, Andy. :bighug:

Had a telemedicine appointment with my doc today. I yam cleared to resume my life. He recommends the booster, but in late Jan. I’ll be back when I are boosted. :lovestruck:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Great news for you.

Son is starting to feel better after jab on Sunday. Daughter got hers yesterday, feeling really lousy. Both say third was not as bad as second.

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”