Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Ben-Prime »

PaulG wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:08 am
woodworker wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:47 am
roadscholar wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:36 am

I'll back up your bet with a bar of gold-pressed Latinum. 8-)
I will take that bet and put in the Jewel of the Nile.
I'm in and will raise you a Silver and Green Foil Wrapped Andes Mint Bar.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's not bet anything we can't afford to lose.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:rotflmao:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:06 pm
woodworker wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:47 am

I will take that bet and put in the Jewel of the Nile.
Yeah, I'm gonna have to impose the Hershey Kiss Protocol and put a stop to this.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Jim

Post by Jim »

Gregg wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:46 pm
Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:06 pm

Yeah, I'm gonna have to impose the Hershey Kiss Protocol and put a stop to this.
OMG...NOT THE HERSHEY KISS PROTOCOL!!! How can you be so cruel???
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Oooh, Mikey’s been busy, Dominion are going to be running scared. Lots of other crud filed.

“DEFENDANT MICHAEL J. LINDELL’S ORIGINAL ANSWER, COUNTERCLAIMS, AND THIRD-PARTY COMPLAINT”
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 87.0_2.pdf
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Eric Metaxas sez he had COVID.

Mike Lindell, Joined by Lawyer Kurt Olsen, Outline the Path Towards the Supreme Court
The Eric Metaxas Radio Show Published November 30, 2021 4,297 Views

Rumble — Mike Lindell, joined by lawyer Kurt Olsen, takes both hours of today's program to outline the path towards presenting the overwhelming evidence of 2020 vote-tampering and election fraud to the Supreme Court.

ETA: Even worse -- 15 minutes in, Lindell BIRFS and calls Kamala Harris illegitimate and that's why they'll win. :cantlook: :roll:

Here's #MikeLindell making no sense on Eric Metaxas' Show about his SCOTUS fantasy. Now Lindell is a #Birther about Kamala Harris (15 mins in). Eric asks how, since TX v PA failed, what's different. Lindell whiffs, dances & says "I"m not an attorney". 🚀

Even dead-end Metaxas isn't buying.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
tek

Post by tek »

“DEFENDANT MICHAEL J. LINDELL’S ORIGINAL ANSWER, COUNTERCLAIMS, AND THIRD-PARTY COMPLAINT AND 2-FOR-1 PROMO CODE
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Mike Lindell storms off British documentary on QAnon: 'It doesn't matter who stands behind us'

David Edwards
December 06, 2021

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell abruptly ended an interview with a British documentary team after he was asked about the QAnon movement.

Lindell appears in Channel 4's documentary,The Cult of Conspiracy: QAnon, which is scheduled to air on Tuesday.

A portion of the interview was revealed on Monday in a promotion for the program. During the interview, Lindell became irate when he was asked about QAnon's support for his effort to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

"It doesn't matter who stands behind us or doesn't stand," Lindell complains. "The evidence, the truth shall set you free. I think the interview is over. Waste of my time!"

"But why does it need to be offensive?" Channel 4's host asked.

"Because that's what you all are!" Lindell exclaimed as he ripped off his microphone. "That's such a joke what you did. Shame on you."

"Thank you very much," the host replied.

"It's people like you that have hurt our country," Lindell snapped before walking out of the room.

https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-qanon/
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Is there video of this interview meltdown? It might be fun.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

neonzx wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:25 pm Is there video of this interview meltdown? It might be fun.
The video of the program is on Channel4.com:
https://www.channel4.com/programmes/the ... racy-qanon

I don’t know if Lindell appears.
tencats

Post by tencats »

neonzx wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:25 pm Is there video of this interview meltdown? It might be fun.
Mike Lindell's meltdown at 3:26 approximately.

bob

Post by bob »

tencats wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:19 pm
The screenshotted person is referring to exactly who you think he is. :mad:
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

oh good lord

"I saw it on YouTube" :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

'course, he could have offered Joan Rivers as proof
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

bob wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:16 pm The screenshotted person is referring to exactly who you think he is. :mad:
Yeah, but I mentally substituted Melanie and things began to make sense.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

bob wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:16 pm https:// twitter.com/Brewjew308/status/1468748761195331588
As it does not show for me, mind if I copy its text:
Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo

Growing increasingly frustrated over Mike Lindell's Supreme Court case not yet being heard, his followers are now sending physical copies of the 80 plus page document via the postal service to the high court.
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

I wonder if they are using the 3-cent stamps. Not sure if it will work if they use other stamps.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

:o Do the poots not know that it's not just the 3¢ stamp they need? Oh no. :nope: For the magic to work, the spell must be cast correctly. They must copy out all 80 pages using a quill pen made from an eagle feather and their own blood as ink. Then the Supreme Court would definitely take notice.

As might other agencies.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Sam & all, outstanding and vital points! I let Zach know he has to tell Lindell about these critical steps. The Lindellettes could be headed for disaster! :P
OrlyLicious @Orly_licious 8m
Zach, tell #MikeLindell that Sam at Fogbow says: "For the magic to work the spell must be cast correctly. Using 3¢ stamps is vital! They must copy all 80 pgs with a quill pen made from eagle feather & their blood as ink. Then SCOTUS will take notice."

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
Replying to @Orly_licious and @ZTPetrizzo
In addition to the Supreme Court, Lindellettes will receive attention from other agencies too. 🥳 A small price to pay for #Freedumb! Get on the blood ink and 3¢ stamps right away. 🪄 Magic is at stake here! But hurry before #MikeLindell loses his $1.3B lawsuit to Dominion. 💰

PS: Thanks again Foggy, it's awesome to have the Fogbow link with the great-looking logo that pops. We'll definitely get new lurkers, hope some will join us to laugh and mock Mike and the Lindellettes 8-)
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Er, I might be a bit dense but are people really sending SCOTUS a “complaint” with no plaintiffs and no named attorneys? :confuzzled:
Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol: Why Yes, yes they are. Those nit-picky details are, as Stern would say, de minimis. The Lindellettes have every right to be impatient... heck, Mike posted it on his website right before Thanksgiving... it's been two whole weeks! Where's the Ruling????? :P
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, we improved on the British system of justice by not needing plaintiffs or lawyers or any of that nonsense.

Geez, Uninformed, I know you don't hail from hereabouts, but Lindell has one answer for all your silly silly questions, and that is, WE HAVE TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY OR OUR COUNTRY IS GONE, BOO HOO, BOO HOO. :violin: :crying: :violin: :crying: :violin: :crying:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'm so old I remember when Lindell said the Supremes HAVE to take the case and they'd vote unanimously in his favor so quickly trump would still have cranberry sauce on his shirt during the swearing-in ceremony.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Jim

Post by Jim »

Did Lindell inform his followers about the filing fee? I'd hate for them to miss another opportunity to self-sanction.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Too bad the poor shipping clerks can't have any fun, 'cuz I'd send them all a letter:
Dear [Ignorant Fake Patriot],

We were amazed by your 80 page complaint. Hurry to Washington, D.C. and come to the Supreme Court immediately so we can put President Trump back in the office he won in 2020.

Just walk up and knock on the front door, we'll be waiting for you.

Sincerely,

ALL NINE JUSTICES

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”