Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

GOP Influencers Began At Talent Agency: Candace Owens, Boebert, Lahren, Pressler, Mellissa Carone

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: GOP Influencers Began At Talent Agency: Candace Owens, Boebert, Lahren, Pressler, Mellissa Carone

Post by raison de arizona »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:25 pm Did candice ever get that covid test?
She's scheduling human rights trials for when they take over.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Re: GOP Influencers Began At Talent Agency: Candace Owens, Boebert, Lahren, Pressler, Mellissa Carone

Post by pipistrelle »

Is this person head of DOJ? Did I miss something?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Human rights trials :?: Over denial of Invermectin, perhaps :?:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Aspirational video for Bobo

raison de arizona

Candace Owens is a moon landing hoaxer.
Candace Owens @RealCandaceO wrote: Now for some light-hearted fun. What’s the one “conspiracy theory” that no matter what anyone says you believe is true. Mine is that the moon landing in 1969 was completely faked.
Just nothing about it makes sense. Especially NASA “accidentally erasing” the original footage.

The biggest thing for me is the fuel tank size, plus the live broadcast with audio from the moon.
In 1969.
I just cannot.
https://www.nasa.gov/feature/not-unsolv ... o-11-tapes
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

What a moron.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
tek

Post by tek »

I mean, if I was gonna drive my car to the moon, I'd need a huge fuel tank! Like almost a million gallons probably!
- candace owens, probably
Now for a bit of history: for the 1967 Apollo mission to the moon, Saturn V rocket’s first stage carried 203,400 gallons of kerosene fuel and 318,000 gallons of liquid oxygen needed for, totalling over 500,000 gallons of fuel for getting out of the atmosphere alone. The second stage carried another 260,000 gallons of liquid hydrogen and 80,000 gallons of liquid oxygen. The third stage carries 66,700 gallons of liquid hydrogen and 19,359 gallons of liquid oxygen. All told, the rocket that achieved one small step for a man and one giant leap for mankind held just under 950,000 gallons of fuel.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Off Topic
If anyone's interested, Mythbusters did an entire episode shooting down the moon landing hoax CT. It was very interesting. One could probably find it on Prime or Discovery but I'd have to look up the episode.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:37 pm
Off Topic
If anyone's interested, Mythbusters did an entire episode shooting down the moon landing hoax CT. It was very interesting. One could probably find it on Prime or Discovery but I'd have to look up the episode.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Thanks, I’ve not seen it.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

:bighug:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thank you! That was a super fun show, ashamed to say we'd never seen Mythbusters but heard of it. We'll definitely be looking for more to watch. Any episode will be more interesting than dead-ender Candace. :bighug:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

DA to slap hate charges on man who called cops N-word
Prosecutors plan to slap criminal hate-crime charges against an aspiring model who allegedly screamed the N-word at black city Parks officers – while pronouncing his Constitutional “right to be racist,” The Post has learned.

:snippity:

Grogan, who is white, was initially charged by the NYPD with aggravated harassment, obstructing government administration and reckless driving following his alleged tirade outside the Greenbelt Recreation Center on Dec. 28.

However, McMahon agreed to charge Grogan with the misdemeanor hate-crime charge after fielding complaints from Local 983 of District Council 37, which represents Parks enforcement patrol officers, sources said.

Grogan, who lists himself as an aspiring model on ExploreTalent.com, allegedly spat at one officer and then smeared dirt on another’s face as they tried to subdue him.
raison de arizona

Candace Owens loses. Again.
BREAKING: @RealCandaceO has lost in court, yet again. The Delaware Supreme Court has affirmed the lower court's decision that she had no case against USA Today and @LeadStoriesCom for fact-checking her COVID lies.
raison de arizona

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: Big if true!
Candace Owens @RealCandaceO wrote: I’m reporting the facts without any angle.
FACT: The events tonight in Kiev stand in stark contradiction to the speech Putin gave about his “peacekeeping” interests in the Donbass region.

May very well turn out he lied to the world.

Just awaiting more information.
Jo @JoJoFromJerz wrote: Do keep us up to date on this, Candy.
I just can’t believe the guy who poisons his own people, profits off of his presidency and rigs elections in order to stay in power would EVER lie.
Thank God you’re on the case!!
Mitch_McConneII (Parody) @MlTCH_MCCONELL wrote: College dropout Candace Owens' internship at Vogue really prepared her for this moment. This is when her NatSec credentials will really shine.
raison de arizona

Candace Owens @RealCandaceO wrote: Vladimir Putin is not a sympathetic character.
Neither is the corrupt Zelensky who allowed his country to be sold.

Neither are the Bidens who (among other western families) purchased it.

I feel bad for nobody but the innocent citizens who are suffering beneath this mess.
:roll:
tek

Post by tek »

You know who else isn't a sympathetic character?

:think:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Color me surprised that she filed a false affidavit it's not like we haven't seen this before
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Candace Owned.jpg
Candace Owned.jpg (350.71 KiB) Viewed 966 times

Uh. Gosh.
Hic sunt dracones
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

We did tell them not to. Somehow, I’m not all that sorry for them.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Phoenix520 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 9:15 pm We did tell them not to. Somehow, I’m not all that sorry for them.
You actually have some sorrow for them.... :confuzzled:

Well I did mention my heart is black and withered so....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

So Candace isn't as full of shit as I thought. Well, not now anyway.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Please await the archaeological dissertation: "Ritual cleansing in the time of the T clan in the jungles of Florida"
raison de arizona

Oh my.
Pé🌻 @4everNeverTrump wrote: Sure, it's a net positive if you just ignore centuries' worth of forced subjugation, pillaging of their wealth, mass slaughters, and political manipulations which to this day cause domestic and international unrest.
Jason Campbell @JasonSCampbell wrote: The Daily Wire's Candace Owens praises the British colonization of Africa: “If you look at how forward it brought the African colonies, it ended up being a net positive”
https://mediamatters.org/candace-owens/ ... ion-africa
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:16 pm Oh my.
https://twitter.com/4everNeverTrump/sta ... 5759965185
Pé🌻 @4everNeverTrump wrote: Sure, it's a net positive if you just ignore centuries' worth of forced subjugation, pillaging of their wealth, mass slaughters, and political manipulations which to this day cause domestic and international unrest.
Jason Campbell @JasonSCampbell wrote: The Daily Wire's Candace Owens praises the British colonization of Africa: “If you look at how forward it brought the African colonies, it ended up being a net positive”
https://mediamatters.org/candace-owens/ ... ion-africa
Meaning she ended up in a privileged position in the US of A :?:

Return to “Current Politics”