Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Frater I*I »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:24 pm :snippity:
They do actually look like cords when you're looking down someone's throat. Two sort of thick cords in a V shape. The flat part isn't as noticeable as the cord-like edge.
With this kind of knowledge, I'm wondering how much time you spent in service to the government as an assassin.... :biggrin:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Sam the Centipede

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Now we need Dominion to file a complaint that Lindell is deliberately damaging the value of a company that they expect to own soon.
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

1245 pm.I am watching this shit show for a few. Mike is manic, rambling 90 miles an hour and wiping his nose. Batshit.
Lani

Post by Lani »

Just checked in again on the Lindell's 96 hr rant. He's back, talking nonsense, deep state, and lengthening his list of traitors.

Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
much ado

Post by much ado »

18 watching now, maybe including me.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Me too. It is only 16 now. He is peddling pillows. Not gonna watch more of this shit. 15 now I guess.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (68.99 KiB) Viewed 2764 times
Lani

Post by Lani »

Down to 9 watchers, probably 3 of them are fogbowsers. Also, it's no longer streaming. That seems to happen frequently. :yawn:
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Tom Sellek's Slow Cousin.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'm still waiting for him to scream he's mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore.
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (54.08 KiB) Viewed 2672 times
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Mike Lindell isn't smart enough to do Peter Finch and that's good.

Turned the GriftAThon on and once again, it was advertising. Then at 1:15pm ET Mike's not on but that co-host Brannon Howse says it's a "day of hope" because "we have the evidence". The "global elites" just want "fear and anxiety". brainwashedthemovie.com which goes to https://www.worldviewweekend.com/brainw ... e-part-one.

#live #mikelindell #patriots
Mike Lindell "Thanks-A-Thon"
16 watching now

Looks like they are ripping Orly Taitz off -- commemorative DVDs! She should scream and sue.

AbProof DVD.JPG
AbProof DVD.JPG (93.86 KiB) Viewed 2628 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

Lindell aught to start a religion built around that stuff. It appears that he has already written the bible. He can churn up a seance with Charles Taze Russell and get pointers on how it's done. There'd be more money in that than selling cheap pillows.
Largo al factotum.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Trap is posting some funny stuff about the Grift-A-Thon. https://twitter.com/get_innocuous

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Even Lindell’s brain (or what passes for one) is starting to call time on his nonsense. Is insanity grounds for “dismissal” in a defamation case?
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Uninformed wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:29 pm Even Lindell’s brain (or what passes for one) is starting to call time on his nonsense. Is insanity grounds for “dismissal” in a defamation case?
He would have to admit that he is insane. And claiming insanity proves he is not insane. Hell of a catch, that 22.
Luke

Post by Luke »

'They're making a mockery out of it': Mike Lindell despairs on live TV over his election lawsuit flop
David Edwards

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell expressed despair over the weekend after his proposed election lawsuit failed to get the support of a single state attorney general. During his 96-hour "Thanks-A-Thon" broadcast on Sunday, Lindell admitted that he was "frustrated" after he had lashed out at a Christian radio network just one day earlier. "You know how many people have worked hard giving up everything they had because they know this country is gone," Lindell opined. "I was angry, it came out wrong -- probably came out wrong -- angry and I'm frustrated. I've had it."

"It's like we've worked so hard here," he continued, "working so hard to get to something that should have been so simple. Open up the [voting] machines. Of course, every state was illegal." Lindell then held up a copy of the lawsuit for his would-be "Supreme Court case." "Here's what's frustrating," he said. "We've worked hard on this and they're making a mockery out of it right now on Facebook and stuff, the media over here, the attack media. So where's our media? Where's our media?"

"Oh, Mike doesn't have an attorney general yet!" Lindell said in a mocking tone. "They wanted some more time because they were helping our country and helping those kids so they didn't have to get [Covid-19] shots." Lindell had previously claimed that multiple state attorneys general would file the lawsuit with the Supreme Court by Nov. 23.
https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-lawsuit-mocked/

:(
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Who the fuck is Shawn Smith? And who cares?
ETA - NVM - I googled that idiot and now know who he is. Still don't care,
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Wait! SCOTUS didn't make trump president? I'm so shocked!!! :roll:
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Poor, poor bunny. That poor, poor bunny! He cried, did you see that, attorneys general of what used to be America before you let America DIE? He CRIED, it was so sad.

And it was all the fault of the attorneys general of America. Fifty of them, and in every state the election was illegal, and those fifty men and women individually made a conscious decision to let America DIE in order to protect the criminals. The shame! The perfidious shame of it all!

:violin: :crying: :crying: :crying:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Not Available. :( 9,164 views in 4 days on YouTube. But -- maybe MILLIONS were watching on FrankSpeech :lol:

Not Available.JPG
Not Available.JPG (81.08 KiB) Viewed 2335 times

Seth Myers:

Foggy is so right, poor bunny Mike. Will he do another 4-day event for Christmas? Will he entertain us with more #FAIL? Or will he lean into his statement it's in the treasonous AG's hands now? After this disaster, will even the most insane RW AG sign on to this guaranteed #FAIL? :popcorn:

Let's go Dominion and the DC judge, time to bring down the hammer on these clowns. Hurry up! We want action.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

At least he has a pillow to cry into.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

noblepa wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:10 pm
tek wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:18 pm A Guide to All the Times Mike Lindell and QAnon Promised Trump Would Definitely Be Back in the White House
The pillow baron may be the most obnoxious believer that the former president is returning to office soon, but a disturbing number of Americans are right there with him
I've got a million quatloos that says Lindell will soon confidently (he's always confident, just never right) predict that Trump will be re-instated on Christmas day.
I'll back up your bet with a bar of gold-pressed Latinum. 8-)
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Is it possible that Lindell actually went the Supreme Court and asked how he could go about filing his blockbuster lawsuit, only to be told "First, you file it with a Federal District Court. When they rule against you, and the Federal Court of Appeals rules against you, you can file a request for certiorari, and the court might, just might (but probably not) agree to hear your appeal. Read the Constitution, dickwad, SCOTUS is, in almost all cases, an APPELLATE court. Now, FOAD, I have other, real business to attend to."
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

roadscholar wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:36 am
tek wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:18 pm A Guide to All the Times Mike Lindell and QAnon Promised Trump Would Definitely Be Back in the White House
The pillow baron may be the most obnoxious believer that the former president is returning to office soon, but a disturbing number of Americans are right there with him
I've got a million quatloos that says Lindell will soon confidently (he's always confident, just never right) predict that Trump will be re-instated on Christmas day.
I will take that bet and put in the Jewel of the Nile.
Luke

Post by Luke »

This is SO SAD! :(

The Daily Beast @thedailybeast 6h
The right-wing Salem Radio Network isn't bothered by election dead-ender Mike Lindell dropping his MyPillow advertisements because they won't do enough to promote his baseless 2020 election conspiracy theories.

Our little 22-year-old Zach is trail-blazing. What a cutie.
Salem Media Unbothered By Mike Lindell Pulling His MyPillow Ads From Network
'NOT UPSET' :lol:
Zachary Petrizzo Media Reporter Updated Nov. 29, 2021 5:48PM ET / Published Nov. 29, 2021 5:46PM ET

The right-wing Salem Radio Network isn't bothered by election dead-ender Mike Lindell dropping his MyPillow advertisements with the conservative radio conglomerate because they won't do enough to promote his baseless 2020 election conspiracy theories.

After deciding to pull the plug on the ads Saturday night, Lindell, throughout his 96-hour Thanksgiving virtual event, repeatedly stated that Salem radio hosts had attempted to reach out to heal the business partnership.

Sought for comment about the matter, Salem spokesperson Phil Boyce told The Daily Beast that he wasn't concerned about MyPillow no longer serving as an advertiser. "No, we're not upset. He has the right if he wants to do that," Boyce said, adding that he wasn't aware of any radio hosts attempting to contact the pillow tycoon to convince him to reverse his decision. Asked if Salem hopes Lindell reconsiders the decision, Boyce told The Daily Beast "no."

"There is no block on any of my hosts from talking about the Supreme Court or anything else; my hosts are not banned from talking about anything," Boyce said, disputing Lindell's claims that the network's hosts are prohibited from talking about his conspiracy theories on-air.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/salem-med ... itter_page

Lindell says Zach's "very evil" and prays for him.

PaulG

Post by PaulG »

woodworker wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:47 am
roadscholar wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:36 am

I will take that bet and put in the Jewel of the Nile.
I'm in and will raise you a Silver and Green Foil Wrapped Andes Mint Bar.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”