Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#Q #QAnon QCumbers Q-Tip "The Storm” "Any Day Now

Estiveo
Verified:

Re: #Q #QAnon QCumbers Q-Tip "The Storm” "Any Day Now

Post by Estiveo »

Foggy wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:58 pm I don't think they're going to die any time soon.
Unless their natural progression evolves into Suicide Cult, in which case any time might be soon.
Image Image Image Image
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

woodworker wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:25 pm
Suranis wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:19 pm These people are going to be dead soon. I don't find this remotely funny.
You assume that they are all anti-vaxxer/masker -- if you are correct and they die, I can honestly say that I am okay with that.
I don't care about that and I'm not talking about exposure. They are staying in hotels burning their cash.

Their guru has power for the first time in his life. He's not giving that up and he is going to end it on top an just before the money runs out. I saw people on the Bridge all dressed identically with a blue bracelet on their left arm.

This has entered the Heavens Gate/Jim Jones territory really goddam fast. Their bodies are going to be discovered somewhere and people are going to say that no-one saw it coming. I have.
Hic sunt dracones
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:rotflmao:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Have those Q believers waiting for JFK to reappear seen this?

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Yeah - QA - like in quality assurance - improve your conspiracy theme :twisted:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

:like: :mrgreen:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Lucifer, the Morning Star, Lord of this Present Darkness (but you can call her Lucy) would want nothing to do with this unhinged, spittle-spraying loon.

Seriously, though, his crazy seems to be ramping up a notch every couple days. This is not going to end well.
Image Image Image Image
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

You are J.C :?: Prove it by walking on water :!:

PS. psss, please, nobody reveal to him where the stepping stones are located ;)
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Estiveo wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:46 pm Lucifer, the Morning Star, Lord of this Present Darkness (but you can call her Lucy) would want nothing to do with this unhinged, spittle-spraying loon.

Seriously, though, his crazy seems to be ramping up a notch every couple days. This is not going to end well.
Estiveo, have you considered heading down to Dallas and talking some sense into these folks? Maybe Gregg would allow some members of the 699th to provide muscle. Maybe it's all a misunderstanding.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

I have sworn never to return to Dallas.
Image Image Image Image
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:50 pm
Estiveo wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:46 pm Lucifer, the Morning Star, Lord of this Present Darkness (but you can call her Lucy) would want nothing to do with this unhinged, spittle-spraying loon.

Estiveo, have you considered heading down to Dallas and talking some sense into these folks? Maybe Gregg would allow some members of the 699th to provide muscle. Maybe it's all a misunderstanding.

This is all that stands between us and the squirrel hoards.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Someplace around here someone asked the question "what wine does one serve at an insurrection - red or white?"

Red obviously. Certainly not sweet. Something tart, spicy, and punchy like a shiraz or late season cab.
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

QAnon Hero Michael Flynn Secretly Said QAnon Is ‘Total Nonsense’
Former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn has embraced his position as a hero to QAnon conspiracy theorists. He took the QAnon oath, sold QAnon T-shirts, and even auctioned off a QAnon quilt. He appeared at a QAnon convention and signed books with a QAnon slogan. Some QAnon followers even believe that Flynn is “Q,” the mysterious figure behind QAnon.

But a recording released late Saturday night by a one-time Flynn ally suggests that the retired three-star general privately believes QAnon to be “total nonsense.”

On Saturday night, pro-Trump lawyer and QAnon booster Lin Wood released a recording of what purports to be a phone call between Wood and Flynn on Telegram. The audio’s publication comes amid a right-wing civil war pitting Wood against one-time allies like Flynn and other figures involved in the 2020 attempt to overturn the election.

In the call, Wood complains to Flynn that his QAnon supporters had attacked Wood online. But Flynn attempts to disown QAnon, claiming it’s a “disinformation campaign” created by the CIA.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-her ... ref=author
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

bill_g wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:43 am Someplace around here someone asked the question "what wine does one serve at an insurrection - red or white?"

Red obviously. Certainly not sweet. Something tart, spicy, and punchy like a shiraz or late season cab.
It depends on the political viewpoint of the insurrectionists: traditionally it would be cabernet sauvignon if from the left and merlot if from the right.
https://www.decanter.com/learn/left-rig ... ce-436548/
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

jcolvin2 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:19 am
bill_g wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:43 am Someplace around here someone asked the question "what wine does one serve at an insurrection - red or white?"

It depends on the political viewpoint of the insurrectionists: traditionally it would be cabernet sauvignon if from the left and merlot if from the right.
Ah, but the article is careful to explain all the wines in that region are blends. Leave it to the French to prove that Life is all about the shades of grey.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

bill_g wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:27 am
jcolvin2 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:19 am

Ah, but the article is careful to explain all the wines in that region are blends. Leave it to the French to prove that Life is all about the shades of grey.
In other words, we all have a little cabernet franc in our blend for structure.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

The Flynn/Wood/Squidney is train wreck fun to watch. Posted some of Lin's droppings in his topic. The calls are in Lin's Telegram but not sure how to link them other than to reupload them to Rumble or something. This tweet is so true --

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

My gawd, Mike Flynn was Deep State all along! Insidious commie pinko bastid!

Honestly, you just can't trust anybody anymore, it's gotten so bad. My own momma went to prison for putting 5G CRT into the vaccine, and she died in 2005! :confuzzled:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Wait -- does this mean The Spork was right all along? :lol:

Some of the Wood/Flynn call was posted on Twitter by this account https://twitter.com/QOrigins

Will Sommer @willsommer 11h
Incidentally, it's incredible to me that Flynn didn't realize Lin Wood was secretly recording hm. Every time I've talked to Wood I assumed he was recording me, and was proven right when he triumphantly announced at the end of the call that he was recording me the whole time.

tek

Post by tek »

Y'know, I'm beginning to think these guys are not the brightest bulbs on the circuit.
Especially this "Flynn" guy.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Notaperson wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:44 am QAnon Hero Michael Flynn Secretly Said QAnon Is ‘Total Nonsense’
https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-her ... ref=author
Wood records Flynn so he can publicize the obvious. Duh.. of course, Flynn thinks it's a total bunk but is quite willing to play the marks. Wood is probably more upset that Flynn is more successful with grifting than he is (and I am not sure how much is part of Wood's grift and how much he is dumb enough to believe).

Night Train
101010 :towel:
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

I am waiting for them all to kiss and make up, explaining that all the fighting was just an agreed upon scheme to expose the actual deep state traitors.

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”