Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Suranis

Re: Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

What the heck would the crying Nazi have to say that would be of interest to anyone?
Hic sunt dracones
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

Judge Middleton in Michigan seems to draw this idiots like he's being punished.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Kenny update.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Cannot be for real - the bloody fingerprint is missing :twisted:
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

This one has a red fingerprint!

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Window breaking about 19 minutes in.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

I must have a neighbor with a lot of sovcit family members. On TDay I took a walk, and came across a line of cars and trucks in the street with no license plates. I don't know this neighbor very well. She keeps to herself. We helped her last Feb after the ice storm dropped a tree across her drive. It missed her house, but blocked her van. She was one of many we helped. That was the first and last time I've ever spoken to her. She always looks worried like Life is a struggle. I know the neighbors on both sides of her and across the street better, and they don't know her well either. So, to see her have a lot of house guests is kind of a good thing. But, the no license plates thing has got my radar going.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

bill_g wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:17 am I must have a neighbor with a lot of sovcit family members. On TDay I took a walk, and came across a line of cars and trucks in the street with no license plates. I don't know this neighbor very well. She keeps to herself. We helped her last Feb after the ice storm dropped a tree across her drive. It missed her house, but blocked her van. She was one of many we helped. That was the first and last time I've ever spoken to her. She always looks worried like Life is a struggle. I know the neighbors on both sides of her and across the street better, and they don't know her well either. So, to see her have a lot of house guests is kind of a good thing. But, the no license plates thing has got my radar going.
Drugs?
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:20 am
bill_g wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:17 am I must have a neighbor with a lot of sovcit family members. On TDay I took a walk, and came across a line of cars and trucks in the street with no license plates. I don't know this neighbor very well. She keeps to herself. We helped her last Feb after the ice storm dropped a tree across her drive. It missed her house, but blocked her van. She was one of many we helped. That was the first and last time I've ever spoken to her. She always looks worried like Life is a struggle. I know the neighbors on both sides of her and across the street better, and they don't know her well either. So, to see her have a lot of house guests is kind of a good thing. But, the no license plates thing has got my radar going.
Drugs?
Maybe, but it seems kind of counterproductive. Nothing says don't-look-at-me to the police more than a car without plates.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

bill_g wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:26 am
pipistrelle wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:20 am
Drugs?
Maybe, but it seems kind of counterproductive. Nothing says don't-look-at-me to the police more than a car without plates.
Poor? Long lines at the DMV? Limited hours at the DMV? It took me a month to get my plate and I still haven't actually put it on my car. The lines were long and I can't stand for that long without feeling like I'm going to pass out, so I kept going back periodically until the line was short.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:19 am y
Poor? Long lines at the DMV? Limited hours at the DMV? It took me a month to get my plate and I still haven't actually put it on my car. The lines were long and I can't stand for that long without feeling like I'm going to pass out, so I kept going back periodically until the line was short.
Poor - maybe. But, so many cars and trucks without plates I don't recall seeing before congregating in front of one house for a holiday says there is something else common here besides lack of money.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

bill_g wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:28 am
sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:19 am y
Poor - maybe. But, so many cars and trucks without plates I don't recall seeing before congregating in front of one house for a holiday says there is something else common here besides lack of money.
My guess would be they were all related and have the same mindset.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Agreed.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/n ... 95894.html

Gardaí are recommending criminal charges be brought against anti-vax extremist Antonio Mureddu in connection with Covid patient Joe McCarron’s departure from hospital in Donegal while gravely ill.

The 67-year-old Covid-sceptic patient returned to hospital two days later, but subsequently died.

The Sunday Independent understands an investigation into the matter is “near completion” and gardaí in Donegal will send a file to the Director of Public Prosecutions, recommending Mr Mureddu be charged in connection with the incident, according to a senior security source.

“All the circumstances” surrounding Mr McCarron’s decision to reject medical advice and leave Letterkenny University Hospital are being probed.

. . . .

Mr Mureddu (44) appeared at Letterkenny District Court, Co Donegal last Monday, on road traffic charges of having no insurance, using a fraudulent licence plate, and failing to give information to gardaí at Meencarragh, Ballybofey, Co Donegal on October 23.

Judge Raymond Finnegan asked if he had a solicitor and he replied he had no legal representative. He told Judge Finnegan: "I don't give jurisdiction to this court. I can represent myself." He then attempted to hand paperwork to Judge Finnegan but the judge said he was not accepting it.

Mr Mureddu, who did not wear a facemask at any stage of the sitting, claimed he had items stolen by gardaí at Letterkenny garda station.
Judge Finnegan again told the accused he strongly recommended getting legal representation. Mr Mureddu replied: “Absolutely not. I don’t give any consent. I am the king and you are the public servant.”
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Remember Ernie? I asked Tasha about him - he seems to be missing. She lives in the same area as him (and "Elias").
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hey that Vinnie E Poot guy y'all talk about followed me on Twitter, don't know anything about him except he and Scir are thisclose and he has lots of dear friends at The Fogbow. Anything to check out about him? Should I be honored? :P

RealLibertyMediaVinE @VincentEasleyII
Follows you
What Matters: A Ponder Gander #StandingInTheGap American Dissonance http://reallibertymedia.com/author/vine Radio Writing Series
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:05 am Hey that Vinnie E Poot guy y'all talk about followed me on Twitter, don't know anything about him except he and Scir are thisclose and he has lots of dear friends at The Fogbow. Anything to check out about him? Should I be honored? :P

RealLibertyMediaVinE @VincentEasleyII
Follows you
What Matters: A Ponder Gander #StandingInTheGap American Dissonance http://reallibertymedia.com/author/vine Radio Writing Series
You are so lucky! Vince was at Bundy Ranch standoff. He also does some poot reporting. He, Karl, and Brand were at Doucette's sentencing.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Oh wow, he's famous then! Sure am lucky, it's probably just because I know you Scir. Gosh, hadn't thought of Bruce Doucette in a while. Did a quick FB search, is this the guy? He really called the result on Bruce's trial.

VE.JPG
VE.JPG (28.16 KiB) Viewed 975 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Yep that is Vin E. the Poot the "reporter".
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Hey OL, you will be excited to know that your new fan Vin E is so very happy that his buddy Fudd's probation is over (according to Vin E. - I haven't bothered to check).

Some idiot responded to him.
Luke

Post by Luke »

You are so right Scir, I'm more than excited! My new fan Vin E the Poot seems really wired into real news, not fake news. You pointed out what a satisfying victory it was for Fudd. Ride it out Cowboy.

I'm intimidated to follow Vin E back, he's such an important and accurate reporter that it's a bit overwhelming to follow him back. Robert Costa, Bob Woodward, sure -- but Vin E has so many followers and is clearly a revered figure. Maybe I can work up to following Vin E. And even since he followed me, I've made sure my tweets Be Best. :P
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:27 am Hey OL, you will be excited to know that your new fan Vin E is so very happy that his buddy Fudd's probation is over (according to Vin E. - I haven't bothered to check).

You forgot 'and he killed his horse'.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:51 am You are so right Scir, I'm more than excited! My new fan Vin E the Poot seems really wired into real news, not fake news. You pointed out what a satisfying victory it was for Fudd. Ride it out Cowboy.

I'm intimidated to follow Vin E back, he's such an important and accurate reporter that it's a bit overwhelming to follow him back. Robert Costa, Bob Woodward, sure -- but Vin E has so many followers and is clearly a revered figure. Maybe I can work up to following Vin E. And even since he followed me, I've made sure my tweets Be Best. :P
Unlike most poots Vin E. credits me when he finds shit on my TL. Thanks and hi Vince (he reads TFB).
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Azastan wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:23 am
scirreeve wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:27 am Hey OL, you will be excited to know that your new fan Vin E is so very happy that his buddy Fudd's probation is over (according to Vin E. - I haven't bothered to check).

IIRC, he killed Hellboy and another horse. Not sure.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:27 pm
Azastan wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:23 am

IIRC, he killed Hellboy and another horse. Not sure.
He didn't kill Hellboy - his then GF Cindy did (he was in prison then). He killed Lambo's horse I think. He also killed his dog on his "march" to Lompoc.

Return to “Other weirdos”