Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

These people suck. They are bad people.
Kendra

Re: Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by Kendra »

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/21/us/p ... ticleShare
The Justice Department has added two top prosecutors from Washington to the child sex trafficking investigation of Representative Matt Gaetz, according to two people briefed on the matter, a sign of the complex and high-stakes nature of the inquiry into Mr. Gaetz, a Florida Republican who is one of former President Donald J. Trump’s closest congressional allies.

The prosecutors — one a public corruption investigator with an expertise in child exploitation crimes, and the other a top leader of the public corruption unit — have been working on the Florida-based investigation for at least three months, the people said.

It is not unusual for prosecutors from the Justice Department in Washington to be added to local teams of federal investigators in high-profile cases that require a deep and specific expertise like sex crimes.
:popcorn:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.rawstory.com/matt-gaetz-und ... 655342530/
According to a report from the Daily Beast's Jose Pagliery, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) is no longer entitled to practice law in his home state after having his license pulled by the Florida Bar.

The controversial lawmaker, who is facing investigations at both the state and federal level, has reportedly failed to keep current on his fees to the Florida Bar, which has in turn labeled him "delinquent" and "unable to practice law."

According to the report, this is not the first time that Gaetz has run afoul of the bar.

"The Daily Beast has learned that the Florida Bar has branded Gaetz as 'delinquent' twice in the past two years. The organization temporarily cut him off in 2019 and again in 2020, because Gaetz failed to affirm that he is properly handling and protecting any clients' money in trust accounts. Lawyers must abide by strict rules to ensure they are not stealing or misusing money that belongs to the people they represent," Pagliery wrote, adding that a spokesperson for the Republican lawmaker issued a statement insisting, "Congressman Gaetz is no longer actively engaged in the practice of law. He is focused on representing his constituents in Congress, not the courtroom."
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:22 pm A hit man is after Gaetz, but the DOJ refuses to act. Sez him. On the floor.
Hey Matty! Prove the DOJ wrong! That'll show em.

Matty should have Orly Taitz be in charge of keeping track of when his B.A.R. dues are due. Seems like an Emergency. As Realist knows: In case of emergency, call 949-683-5411.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

► Show Spoiler
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

He is such a little wus.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

This POS never ceases to anger me. If the bastard ever gets indicted, could it be added to the title so I'll know to jump back in?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Two Joel Greenberg associates indicted on federal charges in alleged real-estate fraud scheme

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os ... story.html
Federal prosecutors investigating the crimes of former Seminole County Tax Collector Joel Greenberg have charged two of Greenberg’s associates and accused them of a multimillion-dollar real-estate fraud scheme, according to an indictment unsealed Monday.

Authorities say Keith Ingersoll and James Adamczyk, working with other unnamed co-conspirators, bilked an Orlando-area investor out of $12 million by persuading the investor to put up money for more than half a dozen fraudulent real-estate deals in Florida, other states and The Bahamas.

Ingersoll and Adamcyzk claimed to the investor that they needed money to cover deposits on contracts they had signed to purchase various properties that they planned to immediately flip to other buyers — at least some of whom were fabricated, according to the indictment.

They told the investor that the money would be held in escrow. But they and the other co-conspirators instead spent the money “on themselves and for their own personal benefit, including for luxury cars, travel and adult entertainment,” according to the indictment.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Volkonski wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:40 pm Two Joel Greenberg associates indicted on federal charges in alleged real-estate fraud scheme

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os ... story.html
Federal prosecutors investigating the crimes of former Seminole County Tax Collector Joel Greenberg have charged two of Greenberg’s associates and accused them of a multimillion-dollar real-estate fraud scheme, according to an indictment unsealed Monday.

Authorities say Keith Ingersoll and James Adamczyk, working with other unnamed co-conspirators, bilked an Orlando-area investor out of $12 million by persuading the investor to put up money for more than half a dozen fraudulent real-estate deals in Florida, other states and The Bahamas.

Ingersoll and Adamcyzk claimed to the investor that they needed money to cover deposits on contracts they had signed to purchase various properties that they planned to immediately flip to other buyers — at least some of whom were fabricated, according to the indictment.

They told the investor that the money would be held in escrow. But they and the other co-conspirators instead spent the money “on themselves and for their own personal benefit, including for luxury cars, travel and adult entertainment,” according to the indictment.

So I'm guessing that's either tokens for the Tuesday Night Bingo at the Our Mother of Perpetual Motion Hospice Center, or Venmo payments to girls on SugarDaddyMe.com
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

I feel threatened by Matt Gaetz.... :biggun:

Even though...
I don't live in the US :nope:
and
I am older than the age of consent.. :oldman:
bob

Post by bob »

:roll:

This is just red meat for the base. In addition to being DOA as long the Democrats hold the House (and Senate and the presidency), the federal government can't change states' laws. As criminal law is primarily the provenance of the states, there's no supremacy clause argument to be made.

Congress, of course, could enact stand-your-ground laws for federal crimes, but there comparatively few federal violent crimes where it could come into play,
Image ImageImage
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

I would think that the 2nd amendment could (should) be regulated to make it an offence to carry, use or threaten to use your arms when not specified by the established military chain of command.

Ie same rules as anyone in the National Guard or Regular US military.

Of course You would need to expand SCOTUS to 15 to handle the workload before enacting. :whistle:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Dave from down under wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:45 pm I would think that the 2nd amendment could (should) be regulated to make it an offence to carry, use or threaten to use your arms when not specified by the established military chain of command.

Of course You would need to expand SCOTUS to 15 to handle the workload before enacting. :whistle:

I agree, but SCOTUS does not.

Back when Justice Scalia was still alive, the court ruled that the 2nd Amendment was an INDIVIDUAL right, not a COLLECTIVE right, meaning that membership in any kind of state-organized militia (read: National Guard) was NOT a prerequisite for gun ownership or use.

There are many people who want to believe that the 2nd Amendment means that the government can impose no restrictions, of any kind, on gun ownership. They believe it gives them the right to carry any kind of gun they want, anywhere they want, any time they want and to use it as they see fit.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Well, you know, the Right to keep and bear man portable anti-armor missile systems shall not be....

:biggun:

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Gregg wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:09 pm Well, you know, the Right to keep and bear man portable anti-armor missile systems shall not be....

The wet dreams of George Washington have become true :blackeye:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

noblepa wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:46 pm

Back when Justice Scalia was still alive, the court ruled that the 2nd Amendment was an INDIVIDUAL right, not a COLLECTIVE right, meaning that membership in any kind of state-organized militia (read: National Guard) was NOT a prerequisite for gun ownership or use.
Ya, but Scalia also wrote this in Heller (as I enjoy posting at gun nuts at times)

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290.ZS.html
2. Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms. Miller’s holding that the sorts of weapons protected are those “in common use at the time” finds support in the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons. Pp. 54–56.
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Suranis wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:57 pm
noblepa wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:46 pm

Ya, but Scalia also wrote this in Heller (as I enjoy posting at gun nuts at times)

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290.ZS.html
2. Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms. Miller’s holding that the sorts of weapons protected are those “in common use at the time” finds support in the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons. Pp. 54–56.

Deep State liberal hack that he was.

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Gregg wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:09 pm Well, you know, the Right to keep and bear man portable anti-armor missile systems shall not be....

I have always wondered why so few 2A supporters do not own their own tank.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

bill_g wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:33 am

I have always wondered why so few 2A supporters do not own their own tank.
Funny you should ask.
When I was a kid, we had one guy who wasa too crazy for Southern Ohio, which is kind of too crazy for Texas or Georgia.

bought a tank, got into trouble... stayed there, still there

http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2016/08 ... tayed.html

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Gregg wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:04 am
Funny you should ask.
When I was a kid, we had one guy who wasa too crazy for Southern Ohio, which is kind of too crazy for Texas or Georgia.

bought a tank, got into trouble... stayed there, still there

http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2016/08 ... tayed.html
I recall that story. I am surprised no one has challenged laws restricting private ownership of military weapons. If you have the financial wherewithal to afford a F16, go for it. Finding a suitable airport is your problem.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

If you have the spare cash to buy an F16 you have enough money to buy your own airport. ;)
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

bill_g wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:57 am :snippity:

I recall that story. I am surprised no one has challenged laws restricting private ownership of military weapons. If you have the financial wherewithal to afford a F16, go for it. Finding a suitable airport is your problem.
Actually federal law prohibits owning any military aircraft produced by the US that's a later generation than the F4, however this does not apply to foriegn made aircraft so if you got the cash to get Ivan to sell you a MiG 31, more power to ya....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Dave from down under wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:45 pm I would think that the 2nd amendment could (should) be regulated to make it an offence to carry, use or threaten to use your arms when not specified by the established military chain of command.

:yeahthat:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”