Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Dr. Ken

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Dr. Ken »

noblepa wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:10 pm
tek wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:18 pm A Guide to All the Times Mike Lindell and QAnon Promised Trump Would Definitely Be Back in the White House
The pillow baron may be the most obnoxious believer that the former president is returning to office soon, but a disturbing number of Americans are right there with him
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... g-1262796/
It’s Thanksgiving, and with respect to any relatives who may have colorful takes about vaccine mandates, critical race theory, and the Rittenhouse verdict, the craziest uncle of 2021 is, without a doubt, Mike Lindell.

The pillow baron has for a year now been claiming vociferously that the 2020 election was rigged, that he can prove it, and that it won’t be long before everyone realizes the truth and Donald Trump is reinstated as president of the United States. Lindell most recently trumpeted Thanksgiving as the date Trump will be back in office. He has promoted a 96-hour holiday weekend livestream in which he will unpack “the historic U.S. Supreme Court complaint on the 2020 election” he says will reinstall Trump in the White House. (The livestream got off to a rocky start.)
I've got a million quatloos that says Lindell will soon confidently (he's always confident, just never right) predict that Trump will be re-instated on Christmas day.
By national hot dog day
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Lani

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Lani »

Lindell is still ranting on youtube, 14 watchers, chat has been disabled.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Lindell ranting about Faux News. 7 viewers.

And I learnt that the US of A will stop to exist.

So I send my heartfelt ByeBye to y'all :!:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:wave:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: Nice wave, Foggy!

Mike said folks are asking have any states said NO -- he said "Alabama turned me down cold." :(

Newsweek picked up on that YT link too --
Mike Lindell's 'Thanks-A-Thon' Viewed by Dozens on YouTube After He Says 'Millions' Watching
BY AILA SLISCO ON 11/25/21 AT 10:57 PM EST

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell boasted that "millions" were watching his 96-hour "Thanks-A-Thon" during the Thanksgiving holiday but only dozens of viewers could be verified.

Lindell speculated that there were "probably millions of people watching right now" during the afternoon on the Thanksgiving livestream, according to The Independent. However, the "Freedom Patriot Network" YouTube channel that was carrying the event had only dozens of viewers as of Thursday evening.

The total number of viewers was unclear since the event was also being streamed on Lindell's own platforms including Frank Speech and Lindell TV, where viewing figures were not being shared publicly.
https://www.newsweek.com/mike-lindells- ... ng-1653445

Opened the link and it was:

"You guys go right now to MyPillow or FrankSpeech right now for my Black Friday specials... We're not in the big box stores this year and my 2700 employees...there's no audio, go to commercial, go to commercial" (there was audio).

Dude's marked the pillows down to $20. Still $20 too much. Ouch.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Are those quatloos you got from the Dinar RV or from your Treasury Account linked to your birth certificate bond?
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

Didn't Lumpy Pillow say he wasn't going to hawk product during this thing? Maybe I'm misremembering.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Of course..

But he and truthfulness parted ways many decades ago.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Yup, he said no advertising.

Mike Lindell’s Promised Election-Reversing Lawsuit Turns Into 96-Hour Pillow Sale
The MyPillow CEO has not filed that lawsuit with the Supreme Court to "pull down" the 2020 election, but he's heavily promoting his pillows and sheets.
S.V. Date 11/26/2021 03:45pm EST

Despite months of promising to file an explosive lawsuit that would “pull down” the 2020 presidential election results and reinstate Donald Trump to the White House, pillow-monger Mike Lindell has instead turned his election-fraud-athon into a four-day sales promotion. “I want to show you guys some Black Friday specials that we’re doing with MyPillow,” Lindell said Friday morning, rattling off sales for pillows and sheets. “That’s the lowest price in history.” He then went off on a long explanation of why his sheets were made overseas from Egyptian cotton rather than U.S.-grown cotton, with “Save up to 66% off over 110 products” displayed on-screen below him. “We’re doing stuff that’s over the top to put stuff on sale for Black Friday,” Lindell said.

Lindell has been claiming since summer that he was coordinating a lawsuit among “tons” of state attorneys general, as many as 30, to be filed at 9 a.m. Tuesday directly with the U.S. Supreme Court and that he would spend the long Thanksgiving weekend explaining the suit during an ad-free webcast. Instead, no lawsuit has been filed, and the show, which featured the same lies about the election Lindell has been spreading for a year, prominently featured Lindell’s pillow ads with its own “promo code.” “We’re offering the best gifts ever for the best prices ever,” Lindell promised in a frequently repeated ad. His co-host on “Lindell TV,” Brannon Houze, even explained the purpose of the promo code it was giving: “That’s how we’ll know who’s watching our 96-hour ‘Thanks-athon.’” Lindell, an informal adviser to Trump who took a memo recommending the declaration of martial law to the White House in the final days of Trump’s presidency, did not respond to HuffPost queries about his failure to file the suit and the airing of advertising during his marathon webcast despite saying that he would not. In recent days, Lindell has been claiming that the attorneys general who were going to sign on to his suit were pressured out of doing so by Republican National Committee chair Ronna McDaniel. “Ronna McDaniel better resign today,” he said Thursday.

An RNC spokesperson said McDaniel had nothing to do with Lindell’s failure to get attorneys general to sign on to his Supreme Court complaint. (As of late Friday, McDaniel also had not resigned.) On Friday, Lindell appeared on Trump adviser Steve Bannon’s podcast, where he was asked: “Where do we stand with these AGs?” Lindell did not bring up McDaniel and instead said that only one attorney general, Republican Steve Marshall of Alabama, had definitively refused to be involved in the lawsuit. “Most of them have said, Mike, let’s get together after this Thanksgiving week,” he told Bannon.

Lindell had initially promised that the Supreme Court would “reinstate” Trump in August, then moved that target to September, then said it would happen by the end of 2021 as a result of his lawsuit. Lindell’s access to Trump and his White House has drawn the interest of the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol that Trump incited in his last-ditch attempt to remain in power despite losing the 2020 election by 7 million votes. An Aug. 25 letter from the committee to the National Archives requests all Trump White House documents to or from Lindell from April 2020 to Jan. 20, 2021. Lindell continues to claim, falsely, that China hacked ballots in every single state in cahoots with election machine manufacturers to flip votes from Trump to Biden. “Donald Trump won this election by millions and millions of votes,” Lindell said late Thanksgiving night. Voting machine makers Dominion and Smartmatic have sued Lindell and pro-Trump media outlets, including Fox News, Newsmax and OAN, for defamation. The suits have kept Lindell off of those media outlets, leaving him only his own website and Bannon’s podcast to continue spreading his lies. “The only one who says Dominion anymore is me,” Lindell said Thursday, complaining about his media blackout.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lindell- ... a1cc14e0cf

"Rumble — Mike Lindell Has A Solid Case" -- Steve Bannon's WarRoom. What a joke. This is that idiot Seth Keshel.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras »

Only 14 viwers of his earth-shaking telethon! And the rest of humanity is able to function without Lindell's speeches.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:43 am Since he won't be able to get in the front door, I picture him wandering downstairs to the Visitor's Center, leaving a folder on the Justice Roberts' exhibit then announcing the deed is done.
:rotflmao:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

ETA: Sorry!!!! Previously posted.

"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

If'n he got JFK and JFK Jr to help, he'd probably have three dozen attorneys general begging to be included. I don't know why the hell he ain't in Dallas right this very minute. :think: :confuzzled:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
tek

Post by tek »

he keeps on keepin' on!
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell found a new foe on Friday night during his 96-hour “thanks-a-thon”— the right-wing Christian Salem Radio Network, home to the likes of conservative talk-radio kingpins Dennis Prager and Sebastian Gorka. “They haven't had me on for a long, long time,” Lindell complained, adding that they will not "talk about why [he] was canceled."
Lindell called the ardently pro-Trump media network "worse" than the likes of Dominion Voting Systems and mysterious foreign entities that he baselessly believes “stole” the 2020 election from Trump. He then went a step further by threatening to pull his MyPillow advertising from the network.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

How much money does Lindell steal from honest people when he sells them his second rate quack products?
Largo al factotum.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Re Gorka’s station blowing him off — Has no one explained that he’s not worth the lawsuit?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke

Post by Luke »

Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo
Things aren't going great with Mike Lindell’s 96-hour “thanks-a-thon,” as he has begun to lose his voice which inspired a guest to offer a prayer to heal the pillow mavens vocal cords.
12:35 PM · Nov 27, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Foggy's been watching wall-to-wall. Think it's time we relieve him, he's starting to talk like Lindell. :P
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, and if your vocal chords don't get miraculously healed, it means even God wants you to shut up.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Foggy wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:13 pm Yeah, and if your vocal chords don't get miraculously healed, it means even God wants you to shut up.
*cords
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

:oopsy:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

This crazathon has been a disappointment; I was looking forward to some wild antics but soooooo boring. :yawn:
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
tek

Post by tek »

It is looking like Mike's supply is getting low..
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Off Topic
sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:33 pm
Foggy wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:13 pm Yeah, and if your vocal chords don't get miraculously healed, it means even God wants you to shut up.
*cords
Correct, of course, but :think: why "cord" rather than "chord" for the vocal folds? They aren't particular cord-like, are they? Yet they (or at least their edges) are geometrically chords across the circular(ish) trachea. What am I missing?
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:52 pm
Off Topic
sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:33 pm
*cords
Correct, of course, but :think: why "cord" rather than "chord" for the vocal folds? They aren't particular cord-like, are they? Yet they (or at least their edges) are geometrically chords across the circular(ish) trachea. What am I missing?
They do actually look like cords when you're looking down someone's throat. Two sort of thick cords in a V shape. The flat part isn't as noticeable as the cord-like edge.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mypillow- ... itter_page

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell announced this afternoon that he has pulled all his ads from the right-wing Salem Radio network, and promo codes assigned to the likes of Seb Gorka and Dennis Prager will "not work next week." "You are done selling MyPillow products!" he added.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”