Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Biden is going to forcibly stick a needle in your girlfriend or your wife!

Let's get back to normalcy. Does normalcy fit into your schedule?
woodworker

Re: Biden is going to forcibly stick a needle in your girlfriend or your wife!

Post by woodworker »

Apologies if this has already been asked, but will the government first be providing the wife/girlfriend? If so, I would like to ask for a very rich and old one.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

woodworker wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:07 pm Apologies if this has already been asked, but will the government first be providing the wife/girlfriend? If so, I would like to ask for a very rich and old one.
Never figured you for a gigolo ;)
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:14 pm
woodworker wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:07 pm Apologies if this has already been asked, but will the government first be providing the wife/girlfriend? If so, I would like to ask for a very rich and old one.
Never figured you for a gigolo ;)
WW's Fobgow handle is the trading name for his gigolo and toyboy* services … :biggrin:

* there have probably been complaints about that product
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

The government will provide the wife/girlfriend, and then you will immediately have to watch as they are jabbed by a large, burly man who is much manlier than you.

The ultimate white elephant.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

101010 :towel:
MisterC

Post by MisterC »

No surprise there:
The Guardian: Conservative judges block Biden’s vaccine requirement for businesses
Judges appointed by Donald Trump and Ronald Reagan declined on Friday to lift a stay on the Biden administration’s Covid-19 vaccine requirement for businesses with 100 or more workers.
:snippity:
On Friday, a three-judge panel rejected that argument. In his ruling, Judge Kurt D Engelhardt wrote that the stay was “firmly in the public interest” and referred to the Osha requirement as a “Mandate”, with a capital “m”.
On Twitter, Rick Hasen, a law professor at the University of California, Irvine, said: “One factor federal courts must consider in granting or denying emergency motions is the ‘public interest’. [It is] ASTONISHING that the fifth circuit does not even MENTION prevention of death/disease from Covid as a public interest to justify the vaccine mandate”.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

From NPR -

6th Circuit Court 'wins' lottery to hear lawsuits against Biden's vaccine rule
The 6th Circuit Court of Appeals has won the lottery to hear legal challenges to the Biden administration's vaccine rule that affects some 84 million workers.

The lottery was announced after multiple lawsuits against the administration were filed in several federal appeals courts. In a process resembling a Powerball drawing, a dozen ping pong balls, each representing one court, were placed into a wooden drum on Tuesday. The winning ball was drawn in Washington, D.C., by a selector from a judicial panel that oversees multidistrict litigation.

The 6th Circuit Court of Appeals, based in Cincinnati, Ohio, is known to lean conservative, with most of its judges appointed by Republican presidents. Six were appointed by President Donald Trump and five were appointed by President George W. Bush, while a total of five were appointed by Democratic Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.
And here's a lawyer on Twitter talking about the procedure (it's a thread, so click on the tweet to go to the whole thread) -

Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:52 pm From NPR -

6th Circuit Court 'wins' lottery to hear lawsuits against Biden's vaccine rule
The 6th Circuit Court of Appeals has won the lottery to hear legal challenges to the Biden administration's vaccine rule that affects some 84 million workers.

The lottery was announced after multiple lawsuits against the administration were filed in several federal appeals courts. In a process resembling a Powerball drawing, a dozen ping pong balls, each representing one court, were placed into a wooden drum on Tuesday. The winning ball was drawn in Washington, D.C., by a selector from a judicial panel that oversees multidistrict litigation.

The 6th Circuit Court of Appeals, based in Cincinnati, Ohio, is known to lean conservative, with most of its judges appointed by Republican presidents. Six were appointed by President Donald Trump and five were appointed by President George W. Bush, while a total of five were appointed by Democratic Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.
And here's a lawyer on Twitter talking about the procedure (it's a thread, so click on the tweet to go to the whole thread) -

Off Topic
That lawyer was in my online Star Trek gaming group for about 5 or 6 years in the mid aughts/early 2010s and we're still FB friends. When we first started gaming together, I was one of the grand old men of the group and he was an undergrad. I once drove a couple of hours from Fort Lauderdale to Naples to meet him and his now-wife for lunch at a pizza joint when they were visiting family on the Gulf Coast of Florida. Sean used to give me some of the best plot and dialogue setups without ever meaning to do so; he just let his mind go naturally into the place a TNG/DS9-era officer would, and stepped right into the obvious situations requiring the obvious conversations. I once put him in command for a particularly long-winded episode about diplomatic bargaining and the costs of maintaining peace when not all sides come to the table with clean hands, and it's probably one of the best plot arcs I'd ever written. Blows my mind to see him pop up in these discussions. I should really tell him how proud I am of him one of these days.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"

Return to “Biden Administration”