Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
ZinWhit

Re: Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

I wrote something because I felt I had no choice.

For what it's worth.

Ammon's Army Wasn't Born of the Pandemic: https://link.medium.com/6HTpgV64Ikb
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

People can be unreceptive to the idea that they are wrong or have gotten something wrong in their thinking or reporting. And yes, they really do mischaracterize and misinform about Bundy's history, his ties to other actors and, importantly, his motivations. I also do find it frustrating. And you are 100% right about how journalists and reporters use other's writings as part of the source for their own writings and they perpetuate the misinformation and then this becomes what everyone believes about the subject, especially when you find the same "facts" written by so many of them in so many different publications. I feel your pain. :bighug:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Thanks ZinWhit. It is frustrating for sure. Ammon sure leveraged the mask mandates to get additional cult members though.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Thank you, both. It means a lot to me given your expertise.

There's no doubt the pandemic was a gift from God, PRN expanding beyond their wildest dreams.

Facts & statements (I have the transcripts) show it was always designed for mob mobilization, theoconstitutional indoctrination and to support candidate Bundy who they knew had a national stage to sell a platform, covid their opportunity for continued relevance - and experts/academics/journalists obliged.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

And Lord knows he needed it, as Ammo has the charisma of dry Oatmeal. Really, I've taken sleeping pills that were more inspiring.
Hic sunt dracones
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Costume day at Longfellow elementary
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Couple other pics of that here.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sovcit meeting in ID tonight doesn't seem to have gone well. Ammon has the madz about sovcits (doesn't mention his brother cRyan). Throws Pendergrass under the poot bus.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

A few observations for shits.

Bundy is getting increasingly haughty, demeanor indicating to me he's offended that other politicos don't follow his meritorious lead. This leads to more Hemphills but equal to him and more dangerous to his political future.

The race to be the most pure conservative bottom has been an issue for decades in Redoubt. It's very nice when they eat themselves.

Bundy makes a cardinal sin for politicians: he told people not to vote for him. Some will oblige in a tight primary.
arayder

Post by arayder »

ZinWhit wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:24 am A few observations for shits.

Bundy is getting increasingly haughty, demeanor indicating to me he's offended that other politicos don't follow his meritorious lead. This leads to more Hemphills but equal to him and more dangerous to his political future.

The race to be the most pure conservative bottom has been an issue for decades in Redoubt. It's very nice when they eat themselves.

Bundy makes a cardinal sin for politicians: he told people not to vote for him. Some will oblige in a tight primary.
it's a hoot hear Bundy endlessly complain that he was set to look bad by somebody misinterpreting the law.

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 135 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

:lol: So true. I can't believe I actually listened to that whole 16 minutes of saying 1 minute worth of blabber.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt”
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Re: Bundy Gossip (Ammhole and adjacent poots doing stupid shit)

Post by Greatgrey »

Ummm, can we call all of Harney County out for doing stupid shit?

https://www.oregonlive.com/politics/202 ... -away.html
Harney County votes for possible move to Idaho; longshot Greater Idaho movement keeps plugging away

Move Oregon's Border for a Greater Idaho seeks to flip up to 22 of Oregon's counties into Idaho.

Harney County voters on Tuesday showed their love for Idaho.

Ballot measure 13-18, which requires local officials to hold meetings about moving the small rural Oregon county into Idaho, passed with more than 63% of the vote. The unofficial results: 1,567 for and 917 against.
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

1,567 stupid shits..
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

And just so people are clear, that was probably a greater than 50% turn out for the voters in Harney Co. It is part of the less-than-one-person-per-sqaure-mile part of Oregon.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Dave from down under wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:38 am 1,567 stupid shits..
They aren't stupid. They're just frustrated. But, with a population base that is less than several high schools in the Portland tri-county metro area, it's hard to carry your motion in a public vote even if all your neighbors agree.

OTOH, they do lose sight that their rural life style is paid for by large metro areas buying all their ag and resource extraction products. If there wasn't a market, they wouldn't make a living.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

bill_g wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:11 am
OTOH, they do lose sight that their rural life style is paid for by large metro areas buying all their ag and resource extraction products. If there wasn't a market, they wouldn't make a living.
Like the farmers in Eastern Washington, who owe their very existence to FDR. Hate Democrats, but love that dam that makes it possible for them to live where they do.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Bad history lesson from Sniper Dude.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Is someone prohibiting him from getting the covid jab cause is 50 shades of pale :?:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Took him like 2 minutes to respond to me. He wants to play but it is bed time for me. I usually play with the poots - weird hobby I know.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Apartheid is completely different. In essence the theory of Apartheid was "seperate development" that Blacks and whites should be kept apart so that they could develop independently of one another. In practice is meant that even Rich black people had to live in black areas - ghettos. So you could be a world class surgeon and then have to live in a shack
Hic sunt dracones
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

My first arrest was tackling a cop while protecting faux shanties we built on the state Capitol back in '86.

I'll put money on it: I can't wait until Bundy wins and he tells the Feds to piss off. Maybe then people will follow the money (um, no).
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

I was wrong about Critical Mass, about the scope.

I was too insular, believing the Sagebrush Rebs were interested in theoconstitutional ranchers renouncing their grazing permits.

The initial 3R (Smith/Lucas; 2016) was the first time this network met after Malheur and they spent their time organizing for the future. The Bundys were still being held for trial. Previously Todd MacFarlane referred to their efforts as building a "critical mass" of similarly minded people to gain success, at 3R he talked of his role providing for "Black Ops."

Ammon says his thoughts of running for office began during this period.

I fixated on ranchers, thinking this network would mobilize them through 3R-like efforts, more standoffs, forgetting about their larger theoconstitutional goals of the 10th Amendment, taxation and the entirety of public land management.

I never thought Ammon would run for Governor while hearing his radio show on Loving Liberty after release, while he was selling his AZ property and setting up his ID residence for a bid.

I didn't think big enough, about critical mass in ID & Redoubt, the home of Benson and the NCCS. That they could control a state government in order to achieve their objectives.

I've come to admire their tenacity, organizational skill and success.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, you can't really think about things, spend some time being really considerate and thoughtful, and in the end, finally decide to change your skin color, the way you can get vaxed.

So 'medical apartheid' is a lame joke. Sniper dude needs to grow up.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I have been playing with Sniper Dude again tonight. I don't know why I do that.

He is in Alabama LARPing with the other sniper dude.

Return to “Bundys and their elk”