Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Joshua Martinez - Sovcit, Bundy fanboy, 1A "auditor", felon and overall fool

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: Joshua Martinez - Sovcit, Bundy fanboy, 1A "auditor", felon and overall fool

Post by RTH10260 »

keith wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:04 am
woodworker wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:37 pm But the Calif ordinances have worked and people have complied.
:gotalink:
:lol: my "quote" was tongue-in-cheek, something I will never forget. I don't believe that such rules are still in place anywhere (but whoever evahh cleans up city rule books?). This one was from a long list of "the craziest laws" once published on the internet. I believe it was correct that in the first days of nuclear armour, around the 1950s, and the talk of possible "pocket nukes", that some people thought it prudent to prohibit fire crackers except on July 4. ;)
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: Joshua Martinez - Sovcit, Bundy fanboy, 1A "auditor", felon and overall fool

Post by RTH10260 »

woodworker wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:37 pm But the Calif ordinances have worked and people have complied.
got it for you (but I knew about such a long time ago):
https://www.rd.com/list/dumbest-laws-america/
Here Are 50 of the Dumbest Laws in Every State
:snippity:
A law that began in the ‘80s as a serious anti-nuke statement has taken on a second life as an Internet joke
in https://www.kqed.org/pop/14416/weird-an ... ow-existed
Bizarre Northern California Laws You Never Knew Existed
Maria Judnick
Jan 8, 2015
:snippity:
Chico:

The most populous city in Butte County, California is probably best known for two things: Chico State and being the home of the Sierra Nevada Brewing Company. But they also have some intriguing laws: “No person shall produce, test, maintain, or store within the city a nuclear weapon, component of a nuclear weapon, nuclear weapon delivery system, or component of a nuclear weapon delivery system under penalty of Chapter 9.60.030 of the Chico Municipal Code.” You are also prohibited from owning a smelly animal hide or bowling on the sidewalk. Naturally, citizens also need to apply for a permit from the city to throw hay into any local cesspools.
bob

Post by bob »

Sorta?

This 2018 op-ed notes Berkeley is a nuclear-free zone. The ordinance works in that ... there's no nuclear power there and there's been no nuclear explosion in Berkeley.

But the op-ed also explains the city can't do business with organizations that have contacts with the nuclear-power industry; organizations such as ... UC Berkeley. So the city just waives the ordinance whenever it needs to deal with its neighbor/constituent.

Another Berkeley neighbor, Oakland, also declared itself nuclear-free. Due to its major port, it was hauled into federal court, and Oakland's law was invalidated.
Image ImageImage
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

I think we can take judicial notice that there have been NO nuclear explosions in Calif. (I was referring to the nuclear bomb ordinances).
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

This is all well and good but I am still banned from having a horse in my bathtub in Connecticut (I think it was CT)?
101010 :towel:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Try a camel instead.

Problem solved, no charge. :whistle:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

woodworker wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:47 pm
I think we can take judicial notice that there have been NO nuclear explosions in Calif. (I was referring to the nuclear bomb ordinances).

Yeah, that was pretty much the answer I was looking for. 😉 efficacy not existence.

But the documentary links to the reports everybody threw at it is good fun too, I think.

Several cities in Australia have similar ordinances.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Homer's elephant banning rock.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Foggy wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:53 pm Try a camel instead.

Problem solved, no charge. :whistle:
And they bring their own towels, washcloths, and bath products.

101010 :towel:
Domenico

Post by Domenico »

woodworker wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:01 pm Homer's elephant banning rock.
:fingerwag: I think you mean Lisa's anti-tiger rock. :biggrin:

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Domenico wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:21 pm
woodworker wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:01 pm Homer's elephant banning rock.
:fingerwag: I think you mean Lisa's anti-tiger rock. :biggrin:

OOOPS. Tomato, potato.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Joshy gets to travel to Overton NV for a mental evaluation.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 6.21.0.pdf
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Thanks Poppy and LOL - Joshy isn't crazy IMO (not a mental health expert so could be wrong). He is just a fucking poot. Thanks too, also for getting this thread back on topic.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:20 am Thanks Poppy and LOL - Joshy isn't crazy IMO (not a mental health expert so could be wrong). He is just a fucking poot. Thanks too, also for getting this thread back on topic.
I wonder if that's the court's reaction to the sovereign citizen bs. Aren't these evaluations to determine suitability for trial vs. diagnosing mental illness? He's able to stand trial and isn't mentally ill, just hoping he can be a criminal legally. The other guy who rides around yelling at people dining al fresco is another story.
arayder

Post by arayder »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:37 am
scirreeve wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:20 am Thanks Poppy and LOL - Joshy isn't crazy IMO (not a mental health expert so could be wrong). He is just a fucking poot. Thanks too, also for getting this thread back on topic.
I wonder if that's the court's reaction to the sovereign citizen bs. Aren't these evaluations to determine suitability for trial vs. diagnosing mental illness? He's able to stand trial and isn't mentally ill, just hoping he can be a criminal legally. The other guy who rides around yelling at people dining al fresco is another story.
Yeah that was my question too. Years ago the sovcit/freeman argument seemed so looney to judges that defendants arguing so would sometimes get a trip to Shrink Town for an evaluation. But for the last several years the argument just gets ignored and the poot gets his fine or time.

I checked the Vegas papers and there is nothing there about Joshy been sent off for an eval.

I have to wonder if it was the constant threats that prompted the eval. After all, if any of the folks threatened were harmed or killed by Joshy they would only be replaced by people who'd really throw the book at him. That sounds kind of nuts to me.

Or maybe the court is just covering all the bases before they send Joshy away.

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 135 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
poplove

Post by poplove »

I'm wondering why he is going to the small town of Overton, about 60 miles NE from Las Vegas, for his eval. Seims odd for him to go so far. Maybe all the mental health providers in Vegas are booked up.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

I'm betting it's the Moapa Valley Mental Health Center. Maybe the closest available bed in a state run facility?
Estiveoshot_20211102_115235.jpg
Image Image Image Image
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I heard a while ago that Josh had moved out of his Daddy's house and was living in the Moapa Valley area. Don't know if true.
poplove

Post by poplove »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:49 pm I heard a while ago that Josh had moved out of his Daddy's house and was living in the Moapa Valley area. Don't know if true.
That makes sense. His dad probably didn't want to give up his gunz.
arayder

Post by arayder »

I'm just guessing here, but I figure Joshy didn't do the routine move-to-Moap-Valley-and-rent-a-place-to-live thing.

He's likely low on cash and with a record anyone can find with a simple internet search renting ain't gonna' be easy. I'm betting he's bunking with a like minded poot who's in the end gonna' get nabbed for helping Joshy stash some firearms.

Joshy has a thing about his weapons.

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 135 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

arayder wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:42 pm I'm just guessing here, but I figure Joshy didn't do the routine move-to-Moap-Valley-and-rent-a-place-to-live thing.

He's likely low on cash and with a record anyone can find with a simple internet search renting ain't gonna' be easy. I'm betting he's bunking with a like minded poot who's in the end gonna' get nabbed for helping Joshy stash some firearms.

Joshy has a thing about his weapons.

------------------
Good guess but I think wrong guess. I heard he bought some property there a couple of years ago. I think he is staying in a trailer on that property. I could probably look up the property records but am too lazy.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
poplove

Post by poplove »

I just checked the county property records and nothing shows up in his name in Moapa.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Thanks Poppy - you saved me some time tomorrow. I remember Joshy saying he lived in Moapa a couple of years ago - and then he ended up in his Papa's house in LV. Don't have receipts - no idea about the property ownership thingy. You are the best,
poplove

Post by poplove »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:29 am Thanks Poppy - you saved me some time tomorrow. I remember Joshy saying he lived in Moapa a couple of years ago - and then he ended up in his Papa's house in LV. Don't have receipts - no idea about the property ownership thingy. You are the best,
Your info is good, Scir. I checked property records for his dad and he owns land in Moapa, purchased in 2018. I could never believe that joshy had the money to purchase property either outright or by making regular payments since he's in and out of jail and jobs so often. Not to mention all the child support he should be paying to his three baby mamas.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
arayder

Post by arayder »

This is like when Dog the Bounty Hunter goes looking for some perp and wisely checks momma's house first.

I suspect Joshy is going to use the property for weapons storage with the weapons put in some obscure location on the property. If the place gets searched he'll claim the place isn't his and that he never went into the closet or shed and didn't know beans about them.

It's the poot MO.

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 136 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Return to “Bundys and their elk”