Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

January 6 Select Committee

RVInit

Re: January 6 Commission

Post by RVInit »

I am really intrigued by Jeffrey Clark agreeing to testify. I think his lawyer was trying to make some kind of deal to limit his testimony, and he may end up doing nothing more than take advantage of the 5th amendment, but still. I heard that his DOJ supervisors have already given information, so that may have been part of what got him thinking. I wonder if he cares enough about what is left of his career or dignity to come clean and admit that the former guy put him up to all of it.

Yeah, I'm hallucinating. Ok, back to reality. We are still doomed.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Clarification: I mixed up Eastman and Clark. sorry. (also, it's late and I'm stoned.)

. . . . .

Here's a link to the NYT about Eastman but I'm out of free articles. Can anyone sum up?
The Lawyer Behind the Memo on How Trump Could Stay in Office
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/02/us/p ... -memo.html

Also, here's a tweet from someone summing it up, but I don't know if they're correct.
Carmela
@denise_yak
1. Trump contacted Eastman on Xmas eve to ask him to write up a plan which Pence can use to decertify the election results on Jan. 6th.
2. Eastman complies.
3. Trump summons a secret meeting w/Eastman and Pence on Jan. 2nd to review the plan.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Foggy, tell your pal Amy Kremer to unblock me on Twitter, just want to send my prayers and support how I always do with her :( She's getting such great press! NOT settling for Amy Kremer's Vagina https://twitter.com/akremersvag.
The committee is also looking into organizers with "Women for America First," which helped with the Ellipse event, including Amy Kremer and Caroline Wren.

Wren was a major fundraiser for the Trump campaign and multiple sources interviewed by the committee said investigators are interested in her role fundraising for the rally and the source of those funds. Wren has been subpoenaed by the committee, which notes she was a "VIP advisor" to the rally. CNN has not been able to reach Wren or Kremer for comment.

"Caroline Wren received tens of thousands of dollars as a consultant for the Trump campaign and the RNC joint fundraising committee," Eisen told CNN, noting she is just one of several individuals whose financials could shed light on the degree of connection between the former President and the January 6 rally.

More delightful tweets from the Amyster:

Brandon Amy.JPG
Brandon Amy.JPG (83.45 KiB) Viewed 1132 times

Amy Swag.JPG
Amy Swag.JPG (68.16 KiB) Viewed 1132 times

:popcorn:
Amy Roseanne.JPG
Amy Roseanne.JPG (28.31 KiB) Viewed 1132 times

Slim, just sharing this with you as my friend. Nobody else read it.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:17 pm

Slim, just sharing this with you as my friend. Nobody else read it.
thx. youda best. 8-)
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

The F Joe Biden pumpkins say more about her than about Joe Biden.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Amy is SATAN sez this woman on Telegram.
Carolyn Sears, [23.10.21 15:32]
[Forwarded from Trump + Q GreatAwakening.World]
🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻
Halloween is a Satanic Ritual Event. Do NOT encourage it nor celebrate it. It's time to wake up to the satanic rituals and end them once and for all. They use this day for harvesting bad "fear" energy. They are also using your kids for this ritual. Why do you think schools are celebrating with your kids? They own the schools so they do this satanic ritual with your kids worldwide without people even knowing.

These people are sick. Disguising is a de-personalization satanic ritual. It signifies submission, having control and power over people. Means owning people. Disguising and celebrating Halloween symbolizes giving yourself and your kids to the devil "Satan".

The satanic elites are laughing at us following and celebrating their biggest evil ritual.

Do not play any satanic roles disguising or encouraging Halloween anymore. Stop giving them more energy. Better wake up once and for all and help other wake up by informing others about this satanic ritual event. It needs to be stopped NOW.

Everything horrific is bad and evil. Halloween is all about evil, blood, horror, spiders, reptiles, gargoyles, witches, skulls, deaths, etc.

Why you think it's the day that there's the most kidnapping, murders and crimes? They call it "The Harvest". The worst satanic day of the year is 31st October.

This is Good vs Evil!
Wake up everyone!
Halloween and Satanics are OVER!
🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Off Topic
I remember putting on costumes that were too hot, masks in which I couldn’t see or breathe, and greasy makeup, and hoping for lots of Milky Way bars. I missed the satanic ritual part.
Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:31 pm
Carolyn Sears, [23.10.21 15:32]
[Forwarded from Trump + Q GreatAwakening.World]
:snippity:
Why you think it's the day that there's the most kidnapping, murders and crimes? They call it "The Harvest". The worst satanic day of the year is 31st October.
Ima need a source for that…
Optimism is a good characteristic, but if carried to an excess, it becomes foolishness.
—Theodore Roosevelt
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:27 pm
Off Topic
I remember putting on costumes that were too hot, masks in which I couldn’t see or breathe, and greasy makeup, and hoping for lots of Milky Way bars. I missed the satanic ritual part.

Of course you did.

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

The satanic elites are laughing at us…
Well, she’s not completely unaware.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hey Foggy, Is your pal Amy Kremer one of the sources Rolling Stone talked with?

EXCLUSIVE: Jan. 6 Protest Organizers Say They Participated in ‘Dozens’ of Planning Meetings With Members of Congress and White House Staff
Two sources are communicating with House investigators and detailed a stunning series of allegations to Rolling Stone, including a promise of a “blanket pardon” from the Oval Office

By HUNTER WALKER

As the House investigation into the Jan. 6 attack heats up, some of the planners of the pro-Trump rallies that took place in Washington, D.C., have begun communicating with congressional investigators and sharing new information about what happened when the former president’s supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol. Two of these people have spoken to Rolling Stone extensively in recent weeks and detailed explosive allegations that multiple members of Congress were intimately involved in planning both Trump’s efforts to overturn his election loss and the Jan. 6 events that turned violent.

Rolling Stone separately confirmed a third person involved in the main Jan. 6 rally in D.C. has communicated with the committee. This is the first report that the committee is hearing major new allegations from potential cooperating witnesses. While there have been prior indications that members of Congress were involved, this is also the first account detailing their purported role and its scope. The two sources also claim they interacted with members of Trump’s team, including former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, who they describe as having had an opportunity to prevent the violence. The two sources, both of whom have been granted anonymity due to the ongoing investigation, describe participating in “dozens” of planning briefings ahead of that day when Trump supporters broke into the Capitol as his election loss to President Joe Biden was being certified. “I remember Marjorie Taylor Greene specifically,” the organizer says. “I remember talking to probably close to a dozen other members at one point or another or their staffs.”

For the sake of clarity, we will refer to one of the sources as a rally organizer and the other as a planner. Rolling Stone has confirmed that both sources were involved in organizing the main event aimed at objecting to the electoral certification, which took place at the White House Ellipse on Jan. 6. Trump spoke at that rally and encouraged his supporters to march to the Capitol. Some members of the audience at the Ellipse began walking the mile and a half to the Capitol as Trump gave his speech. The barricades were stormed minutes before the former president concluded his remarks. These two sources also helped plan a series of demonstrations that took place in multiple states around the country in the weeks between the election and the storming of the Capitol. According to these sources, multiple people associated with the March for Trump and Stop the Steal events that took place during this period communicated with members of Congress throughout this process.

Along with Greene, the conspiratorial pro-Trump Republican from Georgia who took office earlier this year, the pair both say the members who participated in these conversations or had top staffers join in included Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.), Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.), Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.), Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.), Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.), and Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas). “We would talk to Boebert’s team, Cawthorn’s team, Gosar’s team like back to back to back to back,” says the organizer.

Lots more: https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... e-1245289/
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Lord Cthulhu if this could result in a conviction for Tinfoil-Greed, I will forever be you servant in the mortal realm... :pray:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Just as we suspected.

There was a reason q=bert posted Pelosi's location
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

sad-cafe wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:25 pm Just as we suspected.
There was a reason q=bert posted Pelosi's location
Flip side: There was no reason for her to post anyone's location, let alone Pelosi's.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

As Matt Gaetz is not named we can assume that The Florida Sex Workers Union was having a sale.

tek

Post by tek »

Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.), Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.), Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.), Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.), Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.), and Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas).
The congressional brain trust, right thar...
:doh:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

tek wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:41 am
Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.), Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.), Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.), Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.), Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.), and Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas).
The congressional brain trust, right thar...
:doh:
All the best people...

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Before reading this, remind yourself of the cautionary tale about counting chickens before the eggs hatch.

Moving on: possible bombshell. Definitely fodder to feed their already massive messiah persecution syndromes.

ROLLING STONE EXCLUSIVE: Jan. 6 Protest Organizers Say They Participated in ‘Dozens’ of Planning Meetings With Members of Congress and White House Staff
“I remember Marjorie Taylor Greene specifically,” the organizer says. “I remember talking to probably close to a dozen other members at one point or another or their staffs.”

For the sake of clarity, we will refer to one of the sources as a rally organizer and the other as a planner. Rolling Stone has confirmed that both sources were involved in organizing the main event aimed at objecting to the electoral certification, which took place at the White House Ellipse on Jan. 6. Trump spoke at that rally and encouraged his supporters to march to the Capitol. Some members of the audience at the Ellipse began walking the mile and a half to the Capitol as Trump gave his speech. The barricades were stormed minutes before the former president concluded his remarks.

These two sources also helped plan a series of demonstrations that took place in multiple states around the country in the weeks between the election and the storming of the Capitol. According to these sources, multiple people associated with the March for Trump and Stop the Steal events that took place during this period communicated with members of Congress throughout this process.

Along with Greene, the conspiratorial pro-Trump Republican from Georgia who took office earlier this year, the pair both say the members who participated in these conversations or had top staffers join in included Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.), Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.), Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.), Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.), Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.), and Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas).

“We would talk to Boebert’s team, Cawthorn’s team, Gosar’s team like back to back to back to back,” says the organizer.
ETA: oddly I did not see Orly's post from yesterday until after I posted this myself this morning. Good to know we are on the same wavelength though. And the RS article is still a delicious read. Having witnessed the Malhuer Prosecution Fiasco that left us with an energized Bundy running for Gov in ID, I am not declaring the ingredients to the insurrection stew even in the kitchen, much less ready to serve. We haven't even gotten the pots on the stove yet.
filly

Post by filly »

Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Hey Foggy, Is your pal Amy Kremer one of the sources Rolling Stone talked with?
Orly, they called them ‘a planner’ and ‘an organizer’ in the story to distinguish between them. Late in the article they mention ‘Kylie Kramer, an organizer’. So Kylie’s not one of the confidential sources, but Amy is? Or they thought naming Kylie would be a red herring? I recognized some quotes as things Amy has said in the past, specifically about Ali. I’m pretty sure she’s one of the two.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Does that mean she's gonna flip?

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:27 pm
Off Topic
Off Topic
That describes my part in the opera Falstaff when I was in college. I am not sure we entirely had the satanic ritual part but the last act does get a little weird with costumes, antlers, and a big tree (and an audience who applauded the initial visual when the curtain opened).
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Off Topic
You really need to come to the next Illuminati Company Picnic/Bacchanal/Orgy/Human Sacrifice. Its a helluva party with costumes or not...

John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

Yadayadayada, a bunch of proles are getting a coupla months in jail. Whopdefuckindoooo. The congresscritters that assisted them aren't even being threatened with a 14th Amendment removal from office. Mutts like that frothing idiot from Georgia are just truckin' along, lying and babbling like she eats crack for breakfast with no consequences.

This government sucks, it has no idea what it is supposed to be doing or how to do it.

Hammers need to dropped.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/26/politics ... index.html
(CNN)At least five former Trump administration staffers have voluntarily spoken with the House committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol, CNN has learned.

Those discussions come as lawyers working for the committee have also reached out to a range of other Trump aides to inquire whether they would be interested in speaking with the committee voluntarily, without the threat of a subpoena.

The engagement could provide insight for the committee that's seeking to learn more about the actions of former President Donald Trump and his supporters in the lead up to the riot.

According to five former Trump aides, counsel for the committee has emailed or texted them directly to ask whether they are interested in coming in to talk to the congressional investigators, often looking for context on what happened inside the West Wing before the insurrection on January 6.

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”