Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
ZinWhit

Re: Bundy Clan 411

Post by ZinWhit »

Foggy wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:14 pm Go for it (new thread for Smith).
This sub is Bundys and their Elk.

The problem to me is it's Smith and their Elk, Bundys a subtopic.

The Bundys are only one of many players indoctrinated/ promoted / supported by the Smith network. Making them the lede is misleading.

On another note, Bill Norton and the NCCS are very active right now, new materials funded by NFLC. Today, it's hard to tell where one begins and the other ends, mixing assets. Norton is a Teaparty Patriot, Burghart's outfit doing a report on him/NCCS in 2015.

https://www.irehr.org/2015/01/16/third- ... onvention/

Note IREHR incorrectly states the NCCS was created by Skousen and never says a thing about the Smith network who "owns" it. To this day there's no correction and IREHR runs with that today - just like their wrong assertion that PRN was born during the pandemic (it wasn't). A direct result: scholars get it wrong pointing to IREHR reports (Skillen). This is harmful to both the present and "history," resources not dedicated to the "cause" but to the "effect."

https://www.idahostatesman.com/opinion/ ... 36367.html

Back to my garden.
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

OK, thanks. So, what would be other branches of the Smith network besides Bundy family? Is anything interesting going on with the other branches?

Heck, I don't even know Smith's first name. :confuzzled:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Thanks.

Bert Smith was a Skousen contemporary, responsible for the Freemen Institute's National Center for Constitutional Studies effort of Pocket Constitution fame. Smith made his money selling military surplus, becoming a wealthy man, funding the NCCS and running it through associates who work with widow Kathy today.

The National Federal Lands Conference was started by Bert in '75 where Kathy was soon employed. The NFLC is the 'Sagebrush Rebellion," Bert the "Father". The NFLC worked with Ron Arnold pre-OKC, calling for militias, post promoting/funding Jarbidge Shovel & Klamath Bucket Brigade, Wayne Hage, Mary Bulloch, and today Bundys. In fact, Smith offered Ryan to run his NV ranch.

The NFLC funded Oregonstandoff rancher 'Emancipation' pledges, the Storm Over Rangelands tour and Range Rights Symposium with Forrest Lucas.

I believe Mumford and Philpot a result of Smiths.

The CSPOA was seeded by Smith and Mack will tell anyone so.

The American Lands Council was seeded by Smith and Demar Dahl will tell anyone so.

During the seeding period, promoted Utah litigating for control of Federal Lands. Think Mike Noel, Ken Ivory and Phil Lyman.

Loving Liberty was created after Bert’s death. This media network promotes their network efforts, associates who work with CSPOA, NCCS, NFLC, and outside groups like FreedomWorks, JBS and white Evangelical networks, mainly in TN and VA.

Other associations are Lawrence Reed and FEE; Hillsdale College and Skousen progeny; Joe Kerry/Glenn Beck, promoting the next wave of young radical libertarians; finally, Conor Boyack of Libertas where Kathy's son Bryan- who runs Loving Liberty- once worked. Boyack writes childrens books today made into cartoons, indoctrination once the realm of Skousen / Smith Freemen associate Glen Kimber.

And, today, likely PRN and Ammon's candidacy platform.

There's more, but that's the short of it.

For what it's worth.

Thanks again.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

All true. The tentacles and roots run deep and this is why the movement is so dangerous. Making the Bundy's the face of it hides it, almost makes it a joke because the Bundy's are such ridiculous buffoons. But don't kid yourselves.

Personally I'm most horrified by what it could mean to our public lands, but these loonies have other ideas in mind as well.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Fascinating. I am not being sarcastic. ZinWhit, keep it coming, we may be the only discussion forum that is really discussing this.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

My professional background poli sci, public administration and public lands. A homemaker, at one time I believed I had a unique set of information and circumstances, and began writing. Some 'experts' became aware.

I wrote and became disheartened with several professions, chiefly civil servants, journalists, extremism 'experts' and conservationists (by extension, industrial wreckreation). If you've seen my posts here I'm critical of people and orgs like JJ MacNab, Pitcavage & ADL, Burghardt and IEHER; journalists like Sottile, Haas, Pogue, Walker, Counterpunch; environmentalists like Suckling and CBD, Weiss & CWP; a combo of Western Watersheds/Advocates West/Torrey House & their crews.

I became and am a pariah.

None of the info on the Smith network I provided is new. All of it known by 'experts'. I made sure of it, a reason for my status. I don't suffer fools lightly. They all have their reasons for neglecting the Smith network, some Mormon theoconstitutionalism all together.

Frustrated and unable to maintain the emotional effort, I retreated and seldom write nonfiction any longer, my former pieces deleted from the interwebs, archived at home,, now only slowly finishing an Abbeyesque novel as a catharsis, attending to family and occasionally posting here.

So, thanks for hosting the board. I knew about it for years. It's a last retreat for this user.

Something I wrote in 2016 that MacFarlane of the Smith network stole and republished. They won't delete it.

Social media as an investigative tool

User generated content by “alternative media” was critical not only to inciting and pulling off the standoffs but for investigating journalists, academics, and law enforcement interested in explaining what happened and holding participants accountable. Of perhaps equal importance, the anti-Sagebrush-Patriot cyber mob that emerged has been very effective at using social media to share information and putting the pieces together, essentially acting as an army of “intelligence analysts.”

The FBI and Department of Justice used information generated and analyzed on social media by users – a great cost savings in personnel and where a significant portion of the legal case was built against those who have been charged. Protecting the identity of social media users from the possibility of threats is a reason the DOJ asked that prosecution documents made available to the counsel of those charged as part of the discovery process are not to be released to the public at this time.

There are also academics, authors, and bloggers who have and are making careers lurking on the internet and social media, investigating what they believe are the stories and criminal activity and using the information developed and shared by the intelligence analyst cybermob. Some in the mob use their own name while others develop online personas to encourage self-disclosure, document that information, and protect themselves (for a while). A smaller group’s express purpose is to expose their findings to law enforcement — providing for interesting ethical questions regarding what may constitute legal entrapment.

Beyond sharing, one must also consider the direct role law enforcement intelligence (and counterintelligence) programs play in the game. They lurk, document, and should be participating in social media as a way to gather evidence for possible crimes. Cyber crime surveillance is a high priority for governments around the world that have invested countless dollars developing networks to monitor social media and other internet traffic under the auspices of “terrorism” — of which the Sagebrush-Patriot standoffs fit as domestic. For one, I will not be surprised if someday we find formal electronic surveillance programs were, indeed, employed at Malheur regardless of current official statements.

It almost goes without saying that privacy and the ability for anyone but the most disciplined to remain anonymous is a myth. Information about you is everywhere, whether you freely put it out there or not. If you are an activist of any kind and participate in social media, you should expect to be exposed for who you are and what you stand for. With that also comes an inherent, perhaps physical, security risk of speaking out for what you stand.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, you're not a pariah here, in fact quite the opposite.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

I agree with RV: this network is dangerous. It's a long term, well coordinated, funded, American Taliban plan.

Continuing, Range Magazine is part of the Smith network.
Attachments
media.png
media.png (70.13 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Anyone recognize this poot?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Apparently David Willis. He's hung with Joey Gibson (was sued with him in a 2019 suit by a business owner), Patriot Prayer, and probably others. I don't recall him from Malhuer. If he was there, he was one of the nameless nobodies.
101010 :towel:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

He's been listening to "Too Sexy for My Shirt" too many times.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Yeah - that is Willis. He is from Lincoln City.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

northland10 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:50 pm Apparently David Willis. He's hung with Joey Gibson (was sued with him in a 2019 suit by a business owner), Patriot Prayer, and probably others. I don't recall him from Malhuer. If he was there, he was one of the nameless nobodies.
A nobody, yet he's getting eyeballs for being the poster boy for aging, white supremacist, misogynist incels.

(Autocorrect wants to make "incels" into "inches.")
arayder

Post by arayder »

scirreeve wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:06 pm Yeah - that is Willis. He is from Lincoln City.
The airsoft pistol/fake shooting routine doesn't sound too bright to me.

Maybe the perps want to be able to argue that they didn't really want to hurt anyone after they complete their attacks. But, what are the odds that an intended victim or a bystander won't recognize the red thingie on the end of the airsoft pistol and end up drawing their pistols (lots of folks carry nowadays) putting some real holes in this doofus?

------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 126 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

But then the fascists can go the Rittenhouse “self defense” mass shooting…

Or…

The police should be doing their job & duty and arresting everyone that attacks anyone.
Without fear or favour…
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

This is factually not true. PRN was created pre-pandemic, the URL created '19.

IREHR knows but don't seem to care.

Note, too, again not following the money.

So much for their ambulance chasing reports.

It's how journalists and academics get it wrong - for the present and history.

They rely on 'experts.'

Via AP:

"BOISE — A far-right group launched by anti-government activist Ammon Bundy is rapidly expanding nationwide and making inroads into Canada, according to a new report from the Institute for Research and Education on Human Rights.

Snip

People’s Rights started in 2020 amid a wave of backlash against public health measures taken at the start of the coronavirus pandemic."

https://www.oregonlive.com/politics/202 ... -says.html
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Just leaving this here for lurking (& synonyms) experts.
Attachments
Screenshot_20211025-084703_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20211025-084703_DuckDuckGo.jpg (286.78 KiB) Viewed 788 times
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Skillen and his book on Sagebrush Rebs.

NFLC mentioned once.

Bert Smith, not at all.

It's quite depressing. Fuck them all.

https://www.jamesrskillen.com/this-land-is-my-land
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Ranting before tackling a plumbing problem in the house....

The above and beyond ambulance chasing experts,

Thompson's THP book where he says a bit about Smith but discounts LDS theoconstitutionalism.

Pogue's that was vapid.

Walker's that was heavily captured by cooperation and light on Sagebrush Reb players.

Quammen's theoconstitutionalism without Smiths.

Ketcham's without Smith or Natural Rights (property).

All of them not following the money of an American Taliban network on the cusp of GREATER success in Idaho, Redoubt and beyond.

It's amazing to me.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

ZinWhit wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:24 pm Ranting before tackling a plumbing problem in the house....
The Fogbow is the bestest greatest place to procrastinate before dealing with real-life issues.
101010 :towel:
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Procrastination as the water drips. ;-)

I decided to put this one back on the interwebs as a responsibility to Mary Franks and a retort to those who claim or discount the phrase "theoconstitutionalism."

https://link.medium.com/MkNb2VRKFkb

"Their grifting is one with a Wizard of Skousen leading a cabal of fundamentalist radicals riding White Horses through the sagebrush pronouncing pernicious theo-constitutional ideas.

Deeply rooted in Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints theology and the sedition of the State of Deseret, it is a constitutionally couched collection of LDS influenced actors born of righteous bigotry, knowing that they are chosen by their God to carry out the task of defending the United States and its constitution as they define it."
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Ammo's idiots disrupted a Portland Public School Board meeting today. Most people in Portland that have heard of Ammo hate him. I guess they were mostly from out of district but not sure.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

LOL - Ammo was denied entry to a Charlie Kirk/ TPUSA event cuz he wouldn't get screened for gunz. He is bigly mad cuz tyranny or something.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

It's really cute they believe it's a "boon to Bundy".

Which network, exactly?

Don't they ever ask themselves if Ammon is really capable of composing the Keep Idaho, Idaho plan? Why PRN was created *before* the pandemic?

Why doesn't anyone (journo/expert) directly ask Bundy about Smith network influence?

Why won't anyone help me clean our buck goat Thor's space? (I know the reason.)
Attachments
Screenshot_20211027-081603_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20211027-081603_DuckDuckGo.jpg (86.13 KiB) Viewed 473 times
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

When IEHER's Ammon's Army hit the street, I told Tanner and Burghardt they were wrong (PRN created 2020), that their expert report with a basic factual error would result in not only misunderstanding the motivation of PRN but would compound the problem given others who would take the report and repeat it as fact. They didn't care.

Both results are present today in any and all reporting. No journalists or 'experts' correct the record.

None.

For the record, 11/18 Ammon first mentions neighbors standing for neighbors. 1/19 is when PRN was formally created.

It's really disheartening. Maddening.

It's fake news.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210201-102700_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210201-102700_Chrome.jpg (109.28 KiB) Viewed 1247 times
Screenshot_20211028-073513_Docs.jpg
Screenshot_20211028-073513_Docs.jpg (98.31 KiB) Viewed 1247 times

Return to “Bundys and their elk”