Walter Francis Fitzpatrick III

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Walter Francis Fitzpatrick III

Post by Luke »

Like all Fogbowzers, we've been thinking that yes, the January 6 Insurrection and attempted government overthrow is being prosecuted, but what's REALLY important to focus on?

According to Walt Fitzpatrick, the REAL CRISIS is obviously... the Madisonville Hoax!

Well, oh boy, are we in luck! Walt just educated us!

THE FBI’S MANUFACTURED TERRORISM!!
Thursday, 17 June 2021
With “Revolver’s” reports regarding FBI criminal adventures setting up American citizens on 6 Jan 2021 in DC, renewed scrutiny of The Madisonville Hoax is warranted:
THE MADISONVILLE HOAX!

https://www.thepostemail.com/2018/04/09 ... terrorism/
https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/feder ... questions/
https://therightscoop.com/watch-tucker- ... itol-riot/
26-april-2010-mark-a.-van-balen-sworn-affidavit-with-interlineationsDownload
Madisonville.JPG
Madisonville.JPG (77.95 KiB) Viewed 4709 times

It's good to see Walt's moved on.

Bonus: Only 294 ads and trackers on Walt's site! Clearly, Chris Wray personally dropped each and every one on Walt's beautiful stye. Walt should SUE!
294 Walt.JPG
294 Walt.JPG (19.53 KiB) Viewed 4709 times

And here's a lovely trip down Memory Lane. How sweet it was for Walt to archive so much laughter and good times for us, we should really send him a thank you. Or -- was he in on it with the hosting company to take Fogbow v1 down??? We all know he's a technical genius... should we be filing articles of TREASON against Walter Francis Fitzpatrick III and have him ARRESTED for interfering with international security, hacking, and RICO???

UNCONTESTED THREATS: FROM “FOGGY” AND “ESTIVEO” (below) “DO NOT THREATEN THE FOGBOW!” OR “FOGGY” AND HIS GANG WILL COME ATCHA TO EXECUTE “THAT FOGBOW THING (AND YOU)!” FOGBOW MEETUP 2019 P&O (past and opening): “BEWARE THE FOGBOW!” (WARNING ~ LANGUAGE!) Tuesday, 24 September 2019

Sunday, 1947 hrs (ET) 13 October 2019 (244th Anniversary U.S. Navy)
“FOGGY:” “I ‘admitted’ I was involved (sic) in the Madisonville Hoax!!”
(wrong verb tense)

FOGGY: But oh yeah, I admitted | Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 7.53.12 PM

Admitted.png
Admitted.png (145.7 KiB) Viewed 4709 times

Sunday, 1414 hrs (ET) 13 October 2019 (244th Anniversary U.S. Navy)
“FOGGY:” “I was involved in the Madisonville Hoax!!”
Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 2.53.06 PM

Involved 2.png
Involved 2.png (103.96 KiB) Viewed 4709 times

Saturday morning, 12 October 2019

“FOGGY:” “Ack, Denny’s is closed…Walter must have got them!!”
Screen Shot 2019-10-12 at 11.32.52 AM

Dennys.png
Dennys.png (53.67 KiB) Viewed 4709 times

But wait, there's more!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Walter Francis Fitzpatrick III

Post by Luke »

Walt continues:

Foggy’s precise, piercing and self-identifying description of “The FOGBOW Community” below:
“Online international terrorist communist criminal MONSTERS!!”

Screen Shot 2019-10-12 at 3.49.37 PM

Monsters.png
Monsters.png (59.69 KiB) Viewed 4696 times

“FOGGY” (1000 hrs (ET) SATURDAY, 28 SEPTEMBER 2019): “Oh yeah, I forgotted to mention the Aquarius is an open-carry hotel.”
“NEONZX” RESPONSE TO “FOGGY” (1133 hrs (ET) SATURDAY, 28 SEPTEMBER 2019): “We be packing. Fear the F!”
“ESTIVEO” (2029 hrs (ET) SATURDAY, 28 SEPTEMBER 2019): “Y’know, the holidays are fast approaching: isn’t it about time for us to frame Walt for something (again) so he can spend them in jail?”
“FOGGY’S” ANSWER TO “ESTIVEO” AND THE FOGBOW COMMUNITY REGARDING EXECUTION OF “THAT FOGBOW THING” :

BEGIN “FOGGY” QUOTES:
(Wednesday, 2 October 2019; 1742 hours (ET):
“I think anyone who looks at the situation will understand we’re being stalked (“Foggy” and “Foggy’s” FOGBOW community) by a deranged and demented career criminal…
“…[Fitzpatrick is] spreading false information about me [“Foggy”] in order to try to unfairly limit my freedom, in particular, by trying to have me [“Foggy”] arrested for various alleged crimes that I [“Foggy”] clearly never committed.
“…I’m [“Foggy”] putting together a package for the prosecutors in McMinn County describing, point-by point, with a lot of supporting evidence, the similarities between his crusade against Jeff Cunningham and his crusade against me [“Foggy”]. Of course, the second time you get convicted of the same crime, you generally get a much stiffer sentence, because you [Fitzpatrick] didn’t learn you lesson the first time. And [Fitzpatrick is] looking at a second conviction for felony extortion [of “Foggy”], and a second (and no doubt far more lengthy) term in state prison.’
(continuing: Wednesday, 2 October 2019; 1824 hours (ET)):
“…[Fitzpatrick] has made it clear that he is not going to stop extorting me [“Foggy”] at any time in the future…”
“…What [Fitzpatrick] is doing to me [“Foggy”] is exactly what [Fitzpatrick] did to Jeff Cunningham that got [Fitzpatrick] sent to prison for three years…
“So it’s time for me [“Foggy”] to take action to protect myself from his vendetta of lies, and if that means putting him back in prison, tough (expletive deleted).”
(continuing: Wednesday, 2 October 2019; 1921 hours (ET))
“…punks go to prison when they spend their lives trying to threaten and annoy decent folks. It’s worth a few hours of my time [“Foggy’s” time] to see if I can get him [Fitzpatrick] sent back there [to prison]:
END “FOGGY” QUOTES:
It’s that “FOGBOW THING” at work AGAIN doncha know!!

FOGGY QUOTE: “Think how it would have looked [before] if’n we’d sent the FBI to Athens, Tennessee instead of Madisonville, lo these many moons ago! We’d have looked silly! Instead of being law enforcement heroes, like we are.”

MUELLER UNDER CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION FOR TREASONOUS CONNECTIONS TO “FOGGY” AND “THE FOGBOW!”

*MUELLER MUG 13 JUNE 2019 | Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 2.42.30 PM copy
Estiveo.png
Estiveo.png (47.59 KiB) Viewed 4696 times
Screen Shot 2019-09-29 at 3.58.41 PMESTIVEO (2029 hrs (ET) SATURDAY, 28 SEPTEMBER 2019: “Y’know, the holidays are fast approaching: isn’t it about time for us to frame Walt for something (again) so he can spend them in jail?”
(SCREEN SHOT DIRECTLY ABOVE, BENEATH MUELLER’S MUG!)
FOGGY QUOTE: “Think how it would have looked [before] if’n we’d sent the FBI to Athens, Tennessee instead of Madisonville, lo these many moons ago! We’d have looked silly! Instead of being law enforcement heroes, like we are.”

UPDATED THREATS: MORE THREATS AS OF FRIDAY, 27 ; SATURDAY 28 SEPTEMBER and SUNDAY, 29 SEPTEMBER 2019:

FOGGY (1908 hrs (ET) FRIDAY, 27 SEPTEMBER 2019: “There has been some private discussion about whether we’re (Foggy and friends) doxxing Walter by divulging his address.

“FOGGY (0710 hrs (ET) SUNDAY, 29 SEPTEMBER 2019: “Walter hasn’t updated his blog since we put up about 50 more posts about him.” ORLYLICIOUS RESPONDS (0724 hrs (SUNDAY, 29 SEPTEMBER 2019) “Walt is no fool. Once he saw Playbook Green was activated, he knew things were getting much more serious. Or maybe Mr. [Foggy’s] people paid a visit. Either way, [Walt’s] too scared now.”

ESTIVEO (2029 hrs (ET) SATURDAY, 28 SEPTEMBER 2019: “Y’know, the holidays are fast approaching: isn’t it about time for us to frame Walt for something (again) so he can spend them in jail?”

Orlylicious.png
Orlylicious.png (110.97 KiB) Viewed 4696 times

UPDATED THREAT; ANOTHER THREAT AS OF 1037 HOURS (ET), FRIDAY, 27 SEPTEMBER 2019:

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 11.03.32 AM

Excerpts from above:
“As per the playbook, [Orlylicious] called Louis [Farrakhan], [Farrakhan] confirmed the Nation of Islam muscle will be [at Denny’s Restaurant] for security. Mr. [Farrakhan] said they’re also sending a team to visit [Walt Fitzpatrick].
“Walt mentions: U.S. Homeland Security, U.S. DOJ, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION ALL NOTIFIED…
“Because it’s Playbook Green, [Orlylicious] let Mr. [Obama’s] assistant know [The FOGBOW has] been breached. [Obama and Obama’s assistant] are contacting our old friend who tangled with Ed Hale before Ed was taken care of. The U.S. Homeland Security, U.S. DOJ, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION have been notified [by Orlylicious and The FOGBOW gang] to stand down.”

Sunday afternoon (22 September) “FOGGY,” leader of “THE FOGBOW,” threatened to murder a FOGBOW political opponent by dismemberment. “FOGGY” also threatened to desecrate the body.

[Foggy's YouTube about indicting The Spork! 8:30am Square dancing, pole dancing, etc, this is one of the funniest videos ever.]

Sunday’s threat was posted at 1208 hours (ET). The You Tube video which is now rebroadcast was first published on the morning of 7 December 2015. “FOGGY’S” threat, made on behalf of THE FOGBOW COMMUNITY is three years old, and current.

The threat to behead Mr. Christopher Bruce and violently disrespect his body is publicly uttered repeatedly in print, electronically and in spoken word by FOGBOW community spokesman, a.k.a. “FOGGY.”

The FOGBOW community plans a “MEETUP” the weekend of 11, 12 and 13 October 2019. Ostensibly the plan is to lodge at the Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort: 803 S. Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

In fairness to the SEA CREST OCEANFRONT RESORT management, as of early this afternoon, Dave (manager for group stays), nor any of the on duty staff knew anything regarding group plans for The FOGBOW stay. 11, 12 and 13 October. Management employees have no notice of any such arrangements as “FOGGY” published. There is no computer notice of The FOGBOW plan to stay at the SEA CREST property. Could be a head fake. Who knows where The FOGBOW plans to hide out? Maybe something law enforcement can look into?

A FOGBOW “Grand Jury” meeting is to be held at the local Denny’s, two blocks south east, at 800 S. Kings Highway. Probably in the morning. Pick a day. I’m quite sure the Denny’s Myrtle Beach management team is not alerted, not aware.

FOGGY goes to great length to explain the murder threat video below and what goes on during these “FOGBOW GRAND JURY” conclaves.

U.S. Homeland Security, U.S. DOJ, FEDERAL BUREAL OF INVESTIGATION ALL NOTIFIED…for what its worth.

Dennys Fogbow Seal.JPG
Dennys Fogbow Seal.JPG (63.42 KiB) Viewed 4696 times
DENNY’S, 800 S. KINGS HIGHWAY, MYRTLE BEACH, SOUTH CAROLINA!

PHONE: 1. 843.448.7764

Sea Crest.png
Sea Crest.png (96.08 KiB) Viewed 4696 times

Walt got very confused between the Sea Crest and my pick, the Aquarius. :P

But wait, there's more!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

Three of Three of The Greatest Story Ever Told. Walt continues:

THE SEA CREST OCEAN FRONT RESORT, MYRTLE BEACH, SOUTH CAROLINA

PHONE: 1.800.845.1112 (ASK FOR DAVE, MANAGER FOR GROUP RESERVATIONS)–

Confirmed attendees: FOGGY to be sure…

Attendee.png
Attendee.png (236.67 KiB) Viewed 4688 times

NOT MANY OTHERS (publicly): “We be packin’…Fear the Fogbow says “NEONZX,” Foggy’s girlfriend “‘we track ’em, you whack ’em p0rtia” is coming!, “Patagoniagirl,” “Jez” (Promises to model a new bathing suit), “ Maybenaut,” Tiredretiredlawyer (with husband) but wife can’t golf, “Whatever4,” “Slartibartfast” (+ 2 chefs??), the injured “GREGG” is playing hurt, flyin’ in, and “Kate520” (but you won’t know her).

DECLINES:

“WIFEHORN,” (“Foggy’s significant other is unfortunately swamped with work), “Estiveo” punches out, saddened to miss miniature golf competition, “McDaisy,” “Suranis,” “Objective Doubter,” “Reality Check” (too bad), “P.K., “SLQ,” “Slim Cognito,” “Flatpointhigh,” “Grumpy Old Guy,” “Volkonski,” “Northland10” and “busterbunker” is spending his last weekend of the season roaming the Sierra…not gonna make the Myrtle beachhead! It’s sad.

MAYBES:

“Tarrant,” “Dr. Kenneth Noisewater,” “Realist”

NOT COMMITTED:

“Sterngard Friegen,” (regretably), “ESTIVEO”

Fobbow.jpg
Fobbow.jpg (187.72 KiB) Viewed 4688 times

Do NOT threaten the Fobbow

Beware The Fogbow.png
Beware The Fogbow.png (128.04 KiB) Viewed 4688 times

BEWARE “THE FOGBOW!!”
PASS THE WORD!!

P.S.
https://thejaghunter.wordpress.com/2019 ... -security/

NO ARRESTS YET:

WAKE COUNTY NORTH CAROLINA SHERIFF BAKER IS ANOTHER FRIEND OF THE FOGBOW!!

Baker.png
Baker.png (83.39 KiB) Viewed 4688 times

Walt Sig.JPG
Walt Sig.JPG (14.88 KiB) Viewed 4688 times

DARINING? Is this a coded message to Darren Huff?
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Thanks, 'licious, sometimes I forget how evil & Machiavellian we are. These little reminders are great for morale and help keep us all on mission.

Plus, it's always nice to have little proof of life from Admiral Popeye McAngryPants.
Image Image Image Image
Luke

Post by Luke »

That is so true, Estiveo!

I just hope Walt doesn't see this footage from the meetup where Fogbowzers sang the official Fogbow song, it could push him over the edge.

"Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me)"
Lyrics by Xavier X. Atencio, and music by George Bruns
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.
We extort, we pilfer, we filch, and sack,
Maraud and embezzle, and even high-jack,
We kindle and char, inflame and ignite,
We burn up the city, we're really a fright,
We're rascals, scoundrels, villains, and knaves,
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs,
We're beggars and blighters, ne'er-do-well cads,
Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads,

Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

OMG, Orlylicious!! I remember being a little freaked out about all this. Even though I’m the closest thing Walt has to a friend on The Fogbow because I think his convening authority was misadvised (although it’s too late to do anything about that now), and unlike some here I don’t think there’s anything disrespect-able about retiring as an O-4 per se (although the circumstances behind being passed over for O-5 do, of course, matter); and even though he initially spelled my name wrong (but he corrected it after having read here, apparently); I admit to being a little concerned that he would show up in a Myrtle Beach and cause trouble. That is, until I got there and saw the sprawl. Last time I had been in Myrtle Beach was the early 70s, and it was kind of sleepy. Now it’s one endless strip mall. He couldn’t have found us even if he knew where we were staying. I worried for nothing,
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
bob

Post by bob »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Image ImageImage
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

A thread about Commander Cordwood wouldn't be complete without my favorite portrait of him, because I just lurves me a man in uniform. :lovestruck:
Estiveoshot_20210617_135427.jpg
Image Image Image Image
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Welp...and just a a couple of meet-ups ago Foggy was bragging about how Fitzfundfilcher hadn't made it back to the Fogbowz 2.0....

:rotflmao:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I want to make a petiion for this to be the official song

Hic sunt dracones
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

Estiveo wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:59 pm A thread about Lieutenant Commander Cordwood wouldn't be complete without my favorite portrait of him, because I just lurves me a man in uniform. :lovestruck:

Estiveoshot_20210617_135427.jpg
Been reading too much Rharon, have you?
Largo al factotum.
Luke

Post by Luke »

First things first, Rharon has NOT forgotten about TN grand juries! But notice she does not use His name. :cry:
[Editor’s Note: The Post & Email first reported on Tennessee judicial corruption more than a decade ago, when proof was presented from local citizens and admitted to by court clerks and the media that Tennessee grand-jury foremen are selected from outside of the jury pool by the criminal court judge and serve for as long as the judge wishes, contrary to Tennessee law, which mandates that all jury members be selected randomly and meet the qualifications of a juror.

A Tennessee case from 1883 demonstrates that at the time, grand-jury foremen were chosen from “the venire,” or pool of screened jury members. In 1919, the Tennessee legislature passed a law allowing judges to exercise “discretion” in choosing grand-jury foremen “from the community at large,” making way for the system currently in place today, which has defied the legislature’s 1979 repeal of the law allowing the practice.

Further, in 2012 we discovered that Tennessee’s county criminal court system was ordered abolished by the legislature in 1984 yet remains intact to this day.

While Reliant’s case against the Bushes and the Bushes’ responsive case against Reliant are civil matters, Dr. Bush believes that “fighting for judicial reform” is a key issue for all Americans.

Reliant Bank did not respond to The Post & Email’s requests for comment.
For some reason, Rondeau has gotten interested in some bank case over an appraisal. :?: Is Dr. Byron Bush a birther? Obviously, the article has no comments, it's a turgid non-birfer story. The tiny few in the little republic of birfestan are beside themselves with comments Sharon is allowing through moderation, more on that in the Laity topic. But this, what is it doing at the P&E? :lol:

For Fourth Time, Tennessee Supreme Court Refuses to Hear “Fraud upon the Court” Case
10 hours ago by Sharon Rondeau

(Jun. 21, 2021) — “Evidently in Tennessee, a bank can allege and admit to a ‘mistake… the bank’s mistake‘ and yet hold the customer accountable, knowing it will cost the customer a million-dollar loss while the bank profits. This has now been approved by the TN Supreme Court who has just declined to hear a case where this alleged-admission of a bank ‘mistake‘ by their officers with knowledge of that ‘mistake‘ for four years while never informing the customer, along with evidence that the bank altered their loan documents to prevent the customer from renewing a Security Agreement to ‘satisfy the Borrower’s debt‘; yet none of these material facts contained within the court records have ever been acknowledged or addressed within court Opinions, as though they were never heard. Judges, officers-of-the-court have conveniently left-out, ‘pretermitted‘ this evidence, now with the blessing of Tennessee’s highest court who has refused to render any relief to the victims, ‘regardless of the type of fraud alleged.‘ To them, it doesn’t ‘matter.’ Why? At the very least it reflects an effort to protect their judicial peers who have deceived the Honorable Court and have thus committed fraud upon the court. Anyone else would be serving time. – Dr. Byron Bush, defendant/plaintiff

On June 11, The Post & Email reported on an eight-year court case between Dr. Byron Bush, a Nashville-area dentist and his wife Kelly, and Reliant Bank, which had loaned money to Dr. Bush on a commercial property prior to the economic downturn of 2008. As the recession deepened and financing to develop the property became virtually impossible to obtain, Dr. Bush decided it was in the best interest of his family and business to cease making payments to Reliant and allow it to foreclose on the property. A foreclosure sale at which the bank was the only potential buyer took place in December 2012.

An appraiser Reliant had used approximately two years earlier completed an appraisal of the property for the Bushes within 30 days of the foreclosure for a Fair Market Value of $1,885,000-$2,225,000. However, 30 days after the sale, Reliant commissioned a new appraisal by someone much less experienced, Dr. Bush said, who also had a relative working at the bank. That assessment produced a figure significantly lower ($1,050,000) than the appraisal Dr. Bush commissioned and initiated Reliant’s lawsuit against the Bushes, filed in 2013, for a deficiency judgment, which is now approximately $1,000,000, interest and attorneys’ fees.

Tennessee law was skirted, Dr. Bush told The Post & Email, when the courts allowed Reliant to pursue the deficiency against him, not only stemming from the appraisal issue, but also in light of the fact that the Security Agreement which was prepared and directed by the bank for him to sign at the origination of the loan declared him to have no obligation other than the property itself should foreclosure occur.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Dr. Bush did great in the 2020 TN Repub primary for Senator.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (28.04 KiB) Viewed 4406 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol: Scir thanks for finding that. Wow, it was so close! Why aren't the demanding an AUDIT???

Hope Bush was able to count on Walt's vote!

And.... he's a Dentist! The last time a race was so close it was Orly Taitz for Senate.

And seems they have something else in common... one star reviews.
Unfortunately, I have to leave one star to review this office. If you want to save your teeth and money and not have un-nessary work done to your teeth visit another dentist in town. There are plenty of great practices in town!
3 people found this helpful Feb 08, 2018
OMG do not go here if your actual goal is dental work. It's the most hilariously pompous overpriced office I've ever seen. They should be paying a lot more attention to cleaning their office than the artwork and their posure worthy "zen" moments. This was laughable and weird. Be a good dentist, because your show is not amusing. Very rude front office staff as well. In a word.....embarrassing.
They didn't tell me when I booked my first appointment that they would not be cleaning my teeth. They told me once I was there, so I left work early, sat in their offices for an hour and fifteen, just to have to do it all over again to get an actual cleaning. They billed the appointment to my insurance as a check up and now I can not go get a cleaning for 6 months. Yes, the offices are really clean. However, it took a month to get a initial appointment at an agreeable time where I wouldn't h [sic]
What could be improved
Didn't trust the provider's decisions (16)
Appointment was rushed (15)
Didn't explain conditions well (15)
Didn't listen or answer questions (14)
Difficult to schedule appointment (12)
Staff wasn't friendly (8)
Long wait times (5)
Office environment (4)
https://www.healthgrades.com/dentist/dr ... bush-xchng

On a bright note, looks like we found a new Dentist for FOGGY! :P
Luke

Post by Luke »

NEWS FLASH FROM WALT! Passing the word as instructed.

And you'll be shocked to know -- this all goes back to... THE MADISONVILLE HOAX!
The JAG HUNTER ©2021
DAUNTLESS and UNAFRAID in DEFIANCE! Website: https://thejaghunter.wordpress.com

A SPECIAL REPORT ON THE CASE OF DARREN WESLEY HUFF! PASS THE WORD!!
Monday, 21 June 2021

The precedent set in U.S. v. Darren Wesley Huff underpins the federal grand jury indictment handed down last week against Mr. Guy Wesley Reffitt (Wylie, Texas) respecting events of 6 January 2021 in DC.

https://www.thepostemail.com/2012/09/25 ... sley-huff/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/le ... story.html

Guy Reffitt's superceding indictment 6/16/21 guy-reffitt-indictment-1-1Download
https://thejaghunter.files.wordpress.co ... nt-1-1.pdf

Huff's criminal complaint from 2010 26-april-2010-mark-a.-van-balen-sworn-affidavit-with-interlineations: https://thejaghunter.files.wordpress.co ... ions-2.pdf
There's no mention of Darren in the 3 page indictment, five counts for Guy. Walt thinks Counts One and Four are tributes to Darren. Why is Walt even reading this stuff?
IN DEFENSE OF MR. GUY WESLEY REFFITT: A CASE BUILT ON QUICKSAND! Saturday, 19 June 2021

TO: Counselor William L. Welch:

Part of the federal case against Mr. Reffitt is built on quicksand!
The federal grand jury indictment in the cause against Mr. Reffitt is based, at least in part (counts ONE and FOUR by my reading), on U.S. v. Darren Wesley Huff according to this Washington Post rendering:
guy-reffitt-indictment-Download
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/le ... story.html
The federal case against Mr. Huff was based on what’s been identified as “The Madisonville Hoax.” An FBI manufactured domestic terrorist charade headed by former FBI Director Robert Mueller. The Madisonville Hoax is widely reported. :lol:

Mueller set Mr. Huff up. The FBI made up everything.

Everything!

Many criminal complaints filed with the Justice Department naming Mueller in his outlawed Tennessee adventure are in place and being ignored.
Alerts were sent out earlier this week.
With “Revolver’s” reports regarding FBI criminal adventures setting up American citizens on 6 Jan 2021 in DC, renewed scrutiny of The Madisonville Hoax is warranted:
26-april-2010-mark-a.-van-balen-sworn-affidavit-with-interlineations-1Download

Related articles:
https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/feder ... questions/
https://therightscoop.com/watch-tucker- ... itol-riot/
https://thejaghunter.wordpress.com/2021 ... terrorism/
Then there’s this:
Part 1 CLICK HERE
Part 2 CLICK HERE

All the proof necessary regarding The Madisonville Hoax is available on request, and from several sources.
https://thejaghunter.wordpress.com/
Guy Count 1.JPG
Guy Count 1.JPG (74.44 KiB) Viewed 4327 times

There endeth the lesson.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Sad angry loser is sad and angry. Film Video at 11.

:whisper: My new goal in life is to stomp out the use of the word 'footage'. Footage refers to the number of feet of film, and nobody uses film any more due to the spread of digital video. It's obsolete! :boxing:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Luke

Post by Luke »

Walt hasn't posted much on Jaghunters. His apparently most recent post is about his Dad, it's a long story (with that stupid tiny column of text) and actually sort of interesting about his Dad.
2 JULY 2021: REMEMBERING BY DAD Friday, 2 July 2021
The JAG HUNTER Website: https://thejaghunter.wordpress.com

JAG HUNTER here remembering my Dad 78 years later: 8 November 1942 World War II

Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, JR., Captain, Medical Corps, United States Navy

THE SECRETARY OF THE NAVY
WASHINGTON
The President of the United States takes pleasure in presenting the PRESIDENTIAL UNIT CITATION to the
UNITED STATES SHIP COLE
for service as set forth in the following
CITATION:
“For outstanding performance as guide for the first wave of landing boats in the attack on Safi, French Morocco, November 8, 1942. Under crossfire from enemy coast defense batteries and machine gun emplacements, the COLE, proceeding through a narrow harbor entrance in total darkness, effectively countered hostile opposition, disembarked a company of U. S. Army assault troops, and supported their attack by accurate fire from her main battery. Her distinctive fulfillment of a difficult and hazardous mission contributed materially to the victorious achievement of the Southern Attack Group.”
For the President
/s/ Frank Knox
Secretary of the Navy
Only eighteen days following the start of OPERATION TORCH, whereupon my dad–Navy Doctor, Lieutenant Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, Jr. and his shipmates in USS COLE (DD – 155) survived a suicide amphibious assault into the French Moroccan city of Safi, the movie CASABLANCA splashed on to the silver screen for the first time.
Lots more about Operation Torch and his Dad's role in it. Thankfully, there's no madness of grand juries, threats or lawbreaking. Maybe Walt is finally settling down and that would be great.

If the Fogbow Hero of Socialist Labor medal doesn't work out, Walt posted his Dad's Bronze Star... that could also be a nice tribute medal to use for Walt from his favorite friends online. :P

bronzestarv.png
bronzestarv.png (272.85 KiB) Viewed 3461 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

NEW: Foggy Foggy Foggy! Your buddy Walt is thinking of you!! He just can't quit you, babe. And you have a new fan named Robert Howley from the distinguished National File! And The Fogbow got a shoutout October 20th! But should we be panicking?

The MADISONVILLE HOAX rides again! Folks, prepare your GREEN PLAYBOOKS, have your GO BAGS ready and await further instructions. This might be IT!

Walt.JPG
Walt.JPG (98.3 KiB) Viewed 2229 times

The JAG HUNTER
DAUNTLESS and UNAFRAID in DEFIANCE! Website: https://thejaghunter.wordpress.com

Patrick Howley National File report: Robert Mueller Investigated For Staging Alleged Militia Hoax Now Used To Prosecute Jan 6 Defendant
Wednesday, 20 October 2021
The Feds Are Out of Control!!

“But there’s a big problem with that precedent. It turns out, according to massive evidence including eyewitness sworn affidavits and photographic evidence provided to this outlet, Darren Wesley Huff never actually tried to take over the courthouse in Tennessee, and Robert Mueller’s FBI allegedly fabricated the case.”

“The DOJ / FBI are using a DOJ / FBI manufactured domestic terrorist hoax gun charge conviction as precedent to target Mr. Guy Reffitt for prosecution on a gun charge regarding Mr. Reffitt’s attendance at the U.S. Capitol rally on 6 January 2021,” Walter Fitzpatrick, a witness in the Huff case, tells NATIONAL FILE.”

Patrick Howley’s 20 October 2021 National File article HERE.
Spencer Hsu WAPO article HERE.
Reporter Howley’s article, 19 October 2018 HERE.

FBI Agent Van Balen’s affidavit is perjured!

For Knox County Tennessee DA: Pass to Navy Veteran Darren Huff’s former federally assigned defense attorney, now a Knox County Criminal Court Judge, G. Scott Green.

Posted in FBI MANUFACTURED TERRORISM!, PATRICK HOWLEY, The JAG HUNTER, THE MADISONVILLE HOAX! | 1 Comment »
Other links at https://thejaghunter.wordpress.com/2021 ... defendant/

Robert Mueller Investigated For Staging Alleged Militia Hoax Now Used To Prosecute Jan 6 Defendant
The Feds Are Out of Control
by PATRICK HOWLEY October 20, 2021

The FBI under former director Robert Mueller stands accused of staging a hoax in Madisonville, Tennessee in 2010 to falsely entrap a man on a rare gun charge — and that case is now used as precedent to prosecute a January 6 protester on the same rare gun charge.

Evidence provided to National File suggests that Mueller’s FBI completely invented the details of a supposed militia attempt to take over a courthouse, framing a man named Darren Wesley Huff. One of Mueller’s top deputies is alleged to have provided a false statement that contradicts numerous other sworn statements and evidence in the case.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) opened an investigation into Mueller’s conduct, according to documented evidence presented below and in audio recordings obtained by NATIONAL FILE in which a witness in the case speaks to TBI investigators. Mueller’s FBI coordinated on the takedown of Huff with the left-wing “Fogbow” activist organization led by a leftist named PJ Foggy, who wears a hammer and sickle hat, according to PJ Foggy’s admissions.

Guy Reffitt has been charged under the firearm provision of the rioting statute, stemming from the January 6 Election Integrity protest in Washington, D.C. in which Capitol Police allowed pro-Trump demonstrators to peacefully enter the Capitol building.

Prosecutors claim that Reffitt transported two guns, an AR-15 and a Smith & Wesson, to Washington, D.C., even though Reffitt’s lawyer argues that there’s no evidence whatsoever that Reffitt was armed at the Capitol.

It’s the latest charge against Reffitt, after he pleaded not guilty to three other charges. It’s a charge that has very concerning implications for the justice system going forward, since people can now be charged with a crime simply for having firearms if the government thinks they are going to a protest. And it’s a charge that insiders believe is propped up by a hoax.

The Washington Post reported on Reffitt and the federal rioting statute, noting that the precedent used to prosecute Reffitt is based on the case of another man named Darren Wesley Huff.

The Washington Post reported: “In 2015, the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit upheld the law, saying the statute does not criminalize speech or any protected rights. ‘Unlawful conduct is not protected conduct,’ a three-judge panel ruled, upholding the 2011 conviction at trial of Darren Wesley Huff, a former Georgia militia member found guilty of bringing an AK-47 rife, Colt .45-caliber handgun and 300 rounds of ammunition and trying to rally others to take over a Monroe Co. (Tenn.) courthouse after a grand jury wouldn’t charge President Barack Obama with treason.” (Washington Post passage concludes).

But there’s a big problem with that precedent. It turns out, according to massive evidence including eyewitness sworn affidavits and photographic evidence provided to this outlet, Darren Wesley Huff never actually tried to take over the courthouse in Tennessee, and Robert Mueller’s FBI allegedly fabricated the case.

“The DOJ / FBI are using a DOJ / FBI manufactured domestic terrorist hoax gun charge conviction as precedent to target Mr. Guy Reffitt for prosecution on a gun charge regarding Mr. Reffitt’s attendance at the U.S. Capitol rally on 6 January 2021,” Walter Fitzpatrick, a witness in the Huff case, tells NATIONAL FILE.

“The federal precedent results from the DOJ / FBI targeting Mr. Darren Wesley Huff in 2010 accusing Navy Veteran Huff of traveling from Georgia to Tennessee on 20 April 2010 to a trailer park courthouse in Madisonville, Tennessee. The federal accusation accuses of traveling across state lines with guns with intent to riot. It’s all an FBI manufactured hoax. Mr. Huff was never at the courthouse. The 12 or so other men Van Balen talks about are ghosts. No one at the courthouse on 20 April 2010 was armed, saving for law enforcement officials,” Walter Fitzpatrick said, noting that a sheriff’s deputy told him that the entire exercise was good for “training.”

At the time, Fitzpatrick was calling for then-President Barack Obama to be investigated. He was accused of attempting to make citizens arrests of local officials who refused to investigate Obama, prompting Huff and others to come to his defense in Madisonville. Huff was ultimately convicted of one count and acquitted of another, though the jury initially came back hung.

“The FBI under Mueller declared his anticipated activity on 20 April 2010 a federal police emergency. Their law enforcement presence is the stuff of legend around East Tennessee. Hundreds of officers, many in camo, snipers on roofs and in windows, roadblocks into and out of Madisonville, helos (plural) airborne, pixelated pole cameras,” Walter Fitzpatrick said.

An Oath Keeper has footage of the traffic stop of Darren Wesley Huff, who never actually went to the courthouse.

No one was arrested on the date in question. Huff was arrested 10 days later on April 30 after he was pulled over on Interstate 35 based on a warrant stemming from a federal affidavit from Mueller henchman Mark Van Balen that witnesses claim is fabricated. Van Balen’s affidavit is dated April 26, six days after the protest.

A photo of the crowd of protesters outside the courthouse that day shows women and children, and clearly shows that Huff did not lead a band of 12 armed men to take over the courthouse. Huff is not in the photograph because he was not at the courthouse. In fact, Darren Wesley Huff was at a restaurant during the peaceful protest.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation opened an “investigative case file” on Mueller’s conduct, according to the 2018 document presented below. Fitzpatrick spoke with TBI investigators about the case, as documented on audio recordings.

Mark Van Balen’s affidavit stated, allegedly falsely:

SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF WILLIAM R. LOOMAN, former Sergeant of the Marines, drill instructor at Paris Island, he traveled with Darren Huff that day on April 20 from Georgia, never left his sight or his side:

2013 SWORN AFFIDAVIT FROM JOHN IVENS: “To Whom It May Concern: On 20 April 2010, I did attend a hearing for arraignment of Walter Fitzpatrick in Madisonville, Tennessee. I was one who had to stay outside and await the outcome of the arraignment. All around me were law officers and only a few others, like myself, awaiting the outcome. During this time, I heard no derogatory comments about the government or anyone involved in this situation that would have caused alarm in anyone. I, myself, had no weapon, neither did I observe anyone else other than officers with weapons. No threatenings [sic] were made toward anyone. I had coffee with Mr. Fitzpatrick and Mr. Huff in Donna’s cafe along with 8-10 others who had showed up for the hearing during a break.

I heard nothing threatening out of either and none of us were armed. The only conversation was as you would imagine given the circumstances but nothing harmful to anyone. Later I had FBI appear at my door, I guess from obtaining tag numbers while we were there, asking me about my trip and why I was there?

They seemed to have the impression that I and members of the group were armed. I informed that that was a lie. I did feel they were invading my privacy and right to go where I wanted when I wanted and asked them to leave which they did. I have heard about Mr. Fitzpatrick’s situation since that time and feel this is a travesty against all we have been taught and believe about our government. It should never have happened but I have not heard any threats against anyone regarding this situation.

I am a U.S. citizen and former military also an Oath Keeper who feels that this was my right and duty to attend this meeting. I was unarmed and did no harm to anyone, just a bystander and a coffee drinker. These were my rights and I feel I was well protected by the outrageous number of law enforcement that day who were using our tax dollars.”

PJ FOGGY SPILLLS THE BEANS: PJ Foggy, a blogger who wears a hammer and sickle hat and is part of the leftist “FOGBOW” network stated, “We’re the ones who got more than 100 cops ready for Cdr. Walt Fitzpatrick, when he showed up on April 20 with a group of armed men who thought they’d take over the Monroe County courthouse.”

Here are is a photo of PJ Foggy followed by his admission that he played a role in what insiders believe was a Mueller hoax:

Foggy Howley.JPG
Foggy Howley.JPG (87.53 KiB) Viewed 2229 times

Patrick Howley
Patrick Howley is a seasoned reporter responsible for revealing the Veterans Affairs scandal, exposing Ralph Northam's racist yearbook photo, breaking the Cal Cunningham adultery scandal, and revealing the financial links between the Pelosi family and Ukraine. Howley is currently focusing on the possible politicization of Child Protective Services. Follow Patrick on Twitter @HowleyReporter and at Gab.com/patrickreports
Other documents listed n stuff are at https://nationalfile.com/robert-mueller ... defendant/

Bonus: There are 59 comments on the article: https://nationalfile.com/robert-mueller ... /#comments

The PC is so locked down, the only way to see the comments was by logging into Disqus directly and looking at the comments there. Sadly, it's just about Mueller and degrades from there. Nothing about our fearless Leader or The Fogbow in the comments. Also, nothing about Walt's arrests and jail time. :( https://disqus.com/home/discussion/nati ... defendant/
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Dammit, it's approaching the Holidays and, once again, we forgot to make sure ol' Walt spends them in jail. :mad:

I mean, I understand things have been slipping because of the pandemic, and we're all busy with the socialism, and the communism, and the election fraud, and all, but seriously, how hard should it be to make sure one useless old fart spends Thanksgiving eating nutriloaf while stacked like cordwood in durance vile?

We've been slacking, gang.
Image Image Image Image
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Fitzfundfilcher wrote: But there’s a big problem with that precedent. It turns out, according to massive evidence including eyewitness sworn affidavits and photographic evidence provided to this outlet, Darren Wesley Huff never actually tried to take over the courthouse in Tennessee, and Robert Mueller’s FBI allegedly fabricated the case.
Perhaps someone should explain to him that the crime didn’t occur in or anywhere near Madisonville. The crime was completed wherever Huff crossed into Tennessee with the requisite intent.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I love many things about that article, but my very most favorite is that there is absolutely no mention whatsoever that ol' Walt is a military veteran. They never use a rank (heck, they never used the III suffix). They don't say he's a vet; only Darren. The only thing you can learn about Walt is that he was making citizen's arrests of local officials in ... *checks notes* ... the vanishingly tiny town of Madisonville, Tennessee, for failing to investigate the President of the United States of America. Which somehow means he's a "witness" to whatever happened eleven fucking years ago.

He's in the bottom of the barrel with Orly. They just don't count anymore. :nope:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Every time Walter goes on a whine-fest about the "Madisonville Hoax" there is a voice missing from the conversation, Darren Huff himself. Darren appears to have done his time and moved on. Fitzpatrick is incapable of moving on from anything.
101010 :towel:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

The thing is, it really is an unusual charge - carrying a firearm across state lines with the intent to cause a civil disturbance. Usually, it's hard to prove intent in one of those cases. Very few jurors are certified mind-readers. How can you know beyond a reasonable doubt what someone intended to do with a gun in the back of a truck? It's metaphysically absurd, man.

But luckily, when the FBI asked him where he was going, he told them that he was headed to Madisonville in order to take over the courthouse. So proving his intent didn't turn out to be a big hurdle in this one particular case. :biggrin:

And yes, the location of the crime was the Georgia/Tennessee state border.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Huff was a moron, but he turned out to be one of the smartest burthers evah by copping a plea, and then leaving the whole birther thing behind.
Hic sunt dracones
bob

Post by bob »

Suranis wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:33 pm Huff was a moron, but he turned out to be one of the smartest burthers evah by copping a plea, and then leaving the whole birther thing behind.
Huff was convicted by a jury, but yeah. Did his time and then moved on.
Image ImageImage

Return to “Other weirdos”