Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

tek

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by tek »

sounds like he's fixin' to announce MyTowel.
Sam the Centipede

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Sam the Centipede »

tek wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:25 am sounds like he's fixin' to announce MyTowel.
If he does, MyTrumpyTowels will be made from the fluff from tumble dryers.

But first he should ask Dominion if that wish to become the owners of a towel company.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Puts me in mind of a former mother-in-law. Our first clue she was starting to lose it was when she insisted someone keeps breaking into her house to steal her towels.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Sam the Centipede

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:45 am Puts me in mind of a former mother-in-law. Our first clue she was starting to lose it was when she insisted someone keeps breaking into her house to steal her towels.
:o So that's where Lindell is obtaining his supplies!
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

FFS, next thing you know Republicans are gonna subpoena Douglas Adams.

:towel:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:(

Salon @Salon Oct 21
Rats, ship: Even far-right channel Newsmax is cutting ties with Mike Lindell
salon.com
Rats, ship: Even far-right channel Newsmax is cutting ties with Mike Lindell
Lindell claims right-wing news channel sees his Frank Speech as "too much competition." But that might not be it

As Republicans and denizens of TrumpWorld increasingly distance themselves from MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, he even finds himself at odds with Newsmax, a previously supportive far-right news channel.

Last week, Lindell said on his live-streaming site Frank Speech that Newsmax, which increasingly seeks to position itself as a further-right alternative to Fox News, had pulled all its ads from his site. He suggested that Newsmax was concerned about "competition" with Frank Speech, which seems objectively unlikely. A Newsmax spokesperson did not return numerous Salon requests for comment on the reasons for pulling back ads, which might also include the $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit against Lindell filed by Dominion Voting Systems over his outlandish and largely disproven 2020 election claims.

"We had Newsmax call up, and they canceled all their ads on Frank Speech," Lindell said last week on the nightly program he hosts on his clumsily-engineered site. He turned to co-host Brannon Howse and joked, "I'm blaming this one on you, Brannon [Howse]. They said a different reason. They said you're too much competition for them." Howse also hosts an evening program on Frank Speech that often involves hostile segments about immigrants and praise for Lindell's conspiracy theories.

After an exchange with Howse, Lindell continued: "They said it wasn't because of Dominion, which they [had] proven. They just said they're not going to put ads up because they said it's a competitive brand." It's not clear what Lindell believes Newsmax has "proven" regarding Dominion Voting Systems.
More: https://www.salon.com/2021/10/21/rats-s ... e-lindell/

Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo Oct 22
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell nowadays is apparently causing a scene at a Steak and Shake, which involves parties yelling at each other. Lindell's team claims they were "chased" out over being maskless.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

So he's moved on from Quo Warranto as he "found something different" in the constitution

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Maybe it's in the 3rd Amendment? :shrug:
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

No quo warranto.

Whoa, we dodged a bullet there. And after I went to all that trouble sweating a bullet.

:nope:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Foggy wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:21 pm No quo warranto.

Whoa, we dodged a bullet there. And after I went to all that trouble sweating a bullet.

Srsly, my sweaty bullets were shaking in their boots.
Image Image Image Image
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

If this is what the long term effects of abusing drugs will do to you I am glad that I didn't use the hard stuff.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:56 am So he's moved on from Quo Warranto as he "found something different" in the constitution

https:// twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1453022152882524168
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes
Mike Lindell says his voter fraud case is not a quo warranto anymore. It's something different that they found in the Constitution.

5:34 PM · Oct 26, 2021
It's unconstituional for them (SCOTUS) not to accept it, but they still vote on accepting it?

PS. I think the numbers are out of order, it's not 9-0, more like 0-9...
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

I know of no type of case that SCOTUS ***MUST*** hear. There are only a few cases in which they have original jurisdiction, and this isn't one of them.
USConstitution wrote: In all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, and those in which a State shall be Party, the supreme Court shall have original Jurisdiction. In all the other Cases before mentioned, the supreme Court shall have appellate Jurisdiction, both as to Law and Fact, with such Exceptions, and under such Regulations as the Congress shall make.
Maybe he's planning on suing the State of Arizona and thinks that this clause will force them to hear it. Even if it falls under their original jurisdiction, I don't think that they are required to hear it.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

"Something" in the constitution, but he can't tell us what it is? Is there a sooper sekrit clause written in lemon juice that is produced by holding it over a butane torch,

or am I thinking of something else?

ImageImageImage x4
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Doh, obviously Lindell is the Ambassador from the Andromeda Galaxy, his hat says so. So they have to take it.

Zach got hired by the Daily Beast -- our little boy is growing up. :P

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:25 pm "Something" in the constitution, but he can't tell us what it is?
This is a con's typical ploy: "We've got sekrit evidence* [or sekrit constitutional provisions] but we can't say more just yet, or else THE HATERS will come along and muddy the waters. P.S.: Send money."

There never will be a reveal. Just more announcements about more future reveals (p.s.: send money).

* See, e.g., PCAPs (remember those?).
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

noblepa wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:01 pm Maybe he's planning on suing the State of Arizona and thinks that this clause will force them to hear it. Even if it falls under their original jurisdiction, I don't think that they are required to hear it.
I can think of "11" reasons why that won't work.
101010 :towel:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Mark yer calendars! Seems like great timing!

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Anyone want to offer some odds on him actually filing this?”

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

No argument from me but I do look forward to the major production starring him and his posse pulling up in front of SCOTUS in a long limo and scurrying moseying up the stairs before being turned around by security and directed to the basement visitor's center, which is worth the visit, BTW.

ImageImageImage x4
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

'Course, I have a double sekrit provision of the Constitution that trumps :lol: his stupid sekrit provision. Mine is, a one year statute of limitations on a presidential election. They have until November 3rd, and that's NEXT WEDNESDAY.

Better get it in gear, chumps. :kiss:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

wait till he finds out that there is a carved likeness of Muhammed at the courthouse.
Sam the Centipede

Chilidog wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:14 pm wait till he finds out that there is a carved likeness of Muhammed at the courthouse.
Way to outrage christians and muslims simultaneously!
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:05 pm
Chilidog wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:14 pm wait till he finds out that there is a carved likeness of Muhammed at the courthouse.
Way to outrage christians and muslims simultaneously!
It was Taney's idea.
Gene Kooper

Post by Gene Kooper »

[Lindell's] Supreme Court Case which will be filled on November 23 at 9:00 am
Well, rats. I was hoping that Mike would pass out tasty treats filled with yummy pastry cream.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”