America FEST 2021 #AMFEST2021

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

America FEST 2021 #AMFEST2021

Post by raison de arizona »

Stellar line up!
It's kinda funny looking over the faces and thinking, gee, Sarah Palin seems like the LEAST crazy out of these folks.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Re: America FEST 2021 #AMFEST2021

Post by Frater I*I »

Quite the Cavalcade of Fiends there....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:vomit:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

That's their A-Team! :thumbsup:

Did Foggy get his ticket yet to be BOTG? He's gotta get the Adult VIP. But where is his pal Amy Kremer on this list??? This is a major oversight.

Turning Point USA’s brand new annual event, AmericaFest, will be held December 18-21, 2021 at the Phoenix Convention Center. Those who attend this one of a kind, four day event, will hear from dozens of the nations top leaders, network with thousands of likeminded attendees and 50+ partnering organizations, and experience two nights of concerts featuring top artists in the country- all while celebrating the greatest country in the world, America. Following a TPUSA event, these attendees return to their campuses and communities more energized than ever before.

This can’t-miss experience is a great opportunity to develop your leadership skills, enhance your activism techniques, receive training, and get connected with resources and opportunities offered by TPUSA and its partner organizations.
Young Adult (27-35) Ticket ($100)
Young Adult (27-35) VIP Ticket ($500)
Adult Ticket ($300)
Adult VIP Ticket ($750)
Senior (65+)/Veteran/First Responder Ticket ($175)

Tickets are only refundable until November 15, 2021

Young Adult & Adult General Admission: General admission fee covers your badge for admission to the conference. This badge gives you access to all of the general sessions, breakout sessions, networking events, concerts, and trainings; you will receive your credentials upon arrival in Phoenix, AZ. Please note the purchase of an adult ticket does NOT include any meals or lodging in Phoenix, AZ during the event.
Adult VIP: Adult VIP includes admission, access to VIP seating in general session, and access to the VIP lounge.
Adult Senior (65+) and Veteran/First Responder Ticket: This badge gives you access to all of the general sessions, breakout sessions, networking events, concerts, and trainings; you will receive your credentials upon arrival in Phoenix, AZ.
Adult Parent of a Minor: The adult parent of a minor tickets are only for parents/guardians attending AmericaFest with a student attendee ages 15 and younger. The name(s) of those you are attending with must be included when purchasing a ticket for the ticket to be considered valid. Failure to do so, or if false information is provided, will result in your ticket being refunded and you will NOT be considered for admission unless an adult ticket is purchased.
*An additional $5, non refundable, processing fee is added to all tickets*

Same Waiver & Release we use here at Fogbow (but they have more spelling & grammatical errors):
Waiver & Release

In consideration of the risk of injury while participating in AmericaFest 2021 (the "Activity"), and as consideration for the right to participate in the Activity, I hereby, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, or personal representatives, knowingly and voluntarily enter into this waiver and release of liability and hereby waive any and all rights, claims or causes of action of any kind whatsoever arising out of my participation in the Activity, and do hereby release and forever discharge Turning Point USA, located at 4940 E Beverly Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85044, their affiliates, managers, members, agents, attorneys, staff, volunteers, heirs, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, for any physical or psychological injury, including but not limited to illness, paralysis, death, damages, economical or emotional loss, that I may suffer as a direct result of my participation in the aforementioned Activity, including traveling to and from an event related to this Activity.

I am voluntarily participating in the aforementioned Activity and I am participating in the Activity entirely at my own risk. I am aware of the risks associated with traveling to and from as well as participating in this Activity, which may include, but are not limited to, physical or psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent disability, economic or emotional loss, and death. I understand that these injuries or outcomes may arise from my own or others' negligence, conditions related to travel, or the condition of the Activity location(s). Nonetheless, I assume all related risks, both known or unknown to me, of my participation in this Activity, including travel to, from and during this Activity.

I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Turning Point USA against any and all claims, suits or actions of any kind whatsoever for liability, damages, compensation or otherwise brought by me or anyone on my behalf, including attorney's fees and any related costs, if litigation arises pursuant to any claims made by me or by anyone else acting on my behalf. If Turning Point USA incurs any of these types of expenses, I agree to reimburse Turning Point USA. I acknowledge that Turning Point USA and their directors, officers, volunteers, representatives and agents are not responsible for errors, omissions, acts or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific event or activity on behalf of Turning Point USA.

I acknowledge that this Activity may involve a test of a person's physical and mental limits and may carry with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. The risks may include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, lack of hydration, condition of participants, equipment, vehicular traffic and actions of others, including but not limited to, participants, volunteers, spectators, coaches, event officials and event monitors, and/or producers of the event.

I acknowledge that I have carefully read this "waiver and release" and fully understand that it is a release of liability. I expressly agree to release and discharge Turning Point USA and all of its affiliates, managers, members, agents, attorneys, staff, volunteers, heirs, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, from any and all claims or causes of action and I agree to voluntarily give up or waive any right that I otherwise have to bring a legal action against Turning Point USA for personal injury or property damage. To the extent that statute or case law does not prohibit releases for negligence, this release is also for negligence on the part of Turning Point USA, its agents, and employees. In the event that I should require medical care or treatment, I agree to be financially responsible for any costs incurred as a result of such treatment. I am aware and understand that I should carry my own health insurance. In the event that any damage to equipment or facilities occurs as a result of my or my family's willful actions, neglect or recklessness, I acknowledge and agree to be held liable for any and all costs associated with any actions of neglect or recklessness.

This Agreement was entered into at arm's-length, without duress or coercion, and is to be interpreted as an agreement between two parties of equal bargaining strength. Both the Participant, (name on this form) and Turning Point USA agree that this Agreement is clear and unambiguous as to its terms, and that no other evidence will be used or admitted to alter or explain the terms of this Agreement, but that it will be interpreted based on the language in accordance with the purposes for which it is entered into.

In the event that any provision contained within this Release of Liability shall be deemed to be severable or invalid, or if any term, condition, phrase or portion of this agreement shall be determined to be unlawful or otherwise unenforceable, the remainder of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect, so long as the clause severed does not affect the intent of the parties. If a court should find that any provision of this agreement to be invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting said provision it would become valid and enforceable, then said provision shall be deemed to be written, construed and enforced as so limited.

As a invite only event, TPUSA reserves the right to revoke attendee acceptances and/or credentials at any time and will provide a full refund. TPUSA is not obligated to reimburse for any addition incurred expenses related to the event.

Without expectation of compensation or other remuneration, now or in the future, I hereby give my consent to TPUSA, its affiliates and agents, to use my image and likeness and/or any interview statements from me in its publications, advertising or other media activities (including the Internet). This consent includes, but is not limited to:

(a) Permission to interview, film, photograph, tape, or otherwise make a video reproduction of me and/or record my voice;

(b) Permission to use my name; and

(c) Permission to use quotes from the interview(s) (or excerpts of such quotes), the film, photograph(s), tape(s) or reproduction(s) of me, and/or recording of my voice, in part or in whole, in its publications, in newspapers, magazines and other print media, on television, radio and electronic media (including the Internet), in theatrical media and/or in mailings for educational and awareness.

By registering for this event, you understand and expressly acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. In attending the event, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and waive, release, and discharge Turning Point USA; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers from any and all liability under any theory, whether in negligence or otherwise, for any illness or injury. *

I understand

I, the undersigned participant, affirm that I am of the age of 18 years or older, and that I am freely signing this agreement. I certify that I have read this agreement, that I fully understand its content and that this release cannot be modified orally. I am aware that this is a release of liability and a contract and that I am signing it of my own free will. By submitting your application you are agreeing to receive limited text messages and/or phone calls from TPUSA for event related information and items. *
https://www.tpusa.com/amfestadult

Sounds fun!

Charlie Kirk's #TPUSA #AmericaFest2021 in Phoenix AZ Dec 18-24. Waiver & Release at https://tpusa.com/amfestadult: "I acknowledge that this Activity may involve a test of a person's physical & mental limits and may carry with it potential for death, serious injury, & property loss."

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Scheduled for just before Christmas? Attendees will be traveling home during one the busiest travel weeks of the year. Better get their travel tickets ASAP.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Foggy never got back to us about whether he'd be at AMFEST :crying: but now there's no doubt where he'll be Dec 18-21! :P

Even though he had to agree: "I am aware of the risks associated with traveling to and from as well as participating in this Activity, which may include, but are not limited to, physical or psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent disability, economic or emotional loss, and death."

Kyle AMPFest.JPG
Kyle AMPFest.JPG (92.3 KiB) Viewed 553 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle

Return to “Current Politics”