Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Phoenix520
Verified:

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Phoenix520 »

Reading this shit makes me want to throw things. :mad:

So now, having been abandoned by CN, all AZ Republican office holders, and God himself, apparently, only a civil war or the 2nd coming will save them.

Do they really think Jesus would disobey his Father?
Gregg

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Gregg »

I've said it before...

If Republicans are gonna start stomping on each other's dicks, I'm gonna buy boots for them all.

:popcorn:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Also, let's just make one thing clear about ballots with signatures in the wrong box and other 'anomalies' that indicate a valid voter might have messed up following directions more than a pulled out of thin air fake ballot filled out by a fictitious voter.

If you're gonna go through the trouble to fake tens of thousands of votes, you would think you'd make them flawless as far as things like that go. You don't print 10,000 fake ballots and fill in the wrong box on the envelope. Of for that matter, print them on bamboo paper, use the wrong ink, spell the candidates for dogcatcher's name wrong.

Nope, if you were gonna steal an election, none of the things they say they've found are things that someone cheating would do, and in fact are the things you can probably assume would all be perfect on the fake ballots.

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Also too, if you were going to cheat to benefit one party, why cheat-vote for your party in the top box then vote for the opposition party down ballot? Either they accept the ballot or not. Nobody's ripping them in half saying, well, the Biden part is wrong, but we'll accept all the Republican votes.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:02 am Also too, if you were going to cheat to benefit one party, why cheat-vote for your party in the top box then vote for the opposition party down ballot? Either they accept the ballot or not. Nobody's ripping them in half saying, well, the Biden part is wrong, but we'll accept all the Republican votes.
They also don't like the Senate votes, since that went blue, but yeah, all the red House members are :thumbsup:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Gregg wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:14 am I've said it before...

If Republicans are gonna start stomping on each other's dicks, I'm gonna buy boots for them all.

:popcorn:
Ones with spikes on them for walking on ice, but on the inside also.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:02 am Also too, if you were going to cheat to benefit one party, why cheat-vote for your party in the top box then vote for the opposition party down ballot? Either they accept the ballot or not. Nobody's ripping them in half saying, well, the Biden part is wrong, but we'll accept all the Republican votes.
Actually, that is exactly what the frauditors are saying.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

This is why the Dominion machines are so important to the boneheads who started all this fraud bullshit.

AZ repubs whom believe the big lie are confused; how did Trump lose AZ when repubs gained more seats in the AZ legislature?

The only answer the boneheads believe: Dominion machines were programed to flip votes for Trump into votes for Biden. Dominion did this in the senate election too; Kelly couldn't possibly win a race against McSally, right?

Why didn't Dominion flip more races blue? Those committing this fraud thought that flipping more races would be suspicious!

Trump lost AZ because Repubs were disgusted by Trump. Repubs voted for Biden but still voted for Repubs down ballot.* Repubs gained more seats in the AZ legislature in 2020. This could only happen if Dominion programmed their machines to flip votes to Biden!

The boneheads ignore the fact that AZ has a large number of registered independents. These independents typically vote red, but not always. Independents voted for Biden in 2020.

The following article has an interactive map at the link.
A new, independent analysis of Maricopa County voter data indicates Republican-leaning voters in wealthier areas were more likely to reject Donald Trump in the 2020 election, contributing to the former president’s loss in Arizona.
:snippity:

To begin this analysis, the trio obtained and pored over Maricopa County’s cast vote record, a database that contains the results from each of the 2.1 million ballots cast in November.

Maps generated from Maricopa County's 751 precinct cast vote record data show high-wealth precincts around Paradise Valley and the Arcadia area of Phoenix collectively had some of the highest numbers of committed Republican voters who did not vote for Donald Trump. These areas also tend to have residents with higher levels of education.

Darker red areas on the interactive map below show where higher numbers of Republican voters, by Maricopa County precinct, did not choose Trump.

Palo Cristi, for example, a precinct adjacent to Camelback Mountain, was carried by Trump 55% to Biden’s 44%, but 6.3% of voters who supported most other Republicans on the ballot did not back Trump.

The team made their conclusions after looking at people who voted in the same party for at least 8 of 15 partisan races. They found that 13,000 more people voted for mostly Republican candidates than mostly Democratic candidates in Maricopa County, which should have given former President Donald Trump a partisan advantage.

The map below shows geographic differences in percent of majority-Republican voters, per precinct, who failed to vote for Trump. Darker red areas indicate higher concentrations of the disaffected Republicans.

There were many more majority Republican voters, nearly 60,000, who did not vote for Trump than majority Democratic voters, nearly 39,000, who did not vote for President Joe Biden. The margin was nearly 21,000 voters, erasing the overall Republican advantage. The team says this helped to explain how Trump lost in Maricopa County when nearly all the Republicans in countywide races won.

Democrats had fewer total voters, but those voters were also more loyal to Biden at the top of the ticket.

*Those whom believe the big lie suspect fraud in the Kelly/McSally election. But they rarely talk about potential fraud in the US Senate election because they like Kelly. He is a career navy man who was also an astronaut!
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Post by LM K »

noblepa wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:15 pm
Actually, that is exactly what the frauditors are saying.
Which is why CN only counted the POTUS election and the Kelly/McSally race.
raison de arizona

LM K wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:18 pm *Those whom believe the big lie suspect fraud in the Kelly/McSally election. But they rarely talk about potential fraud in the US Senate election because they like Kelly. He is a career navy man who was also an astronaut!
Too, also, McSally had already lost a Senate race in AZ. She's a two time loser, it really isn't hard to believe she lost a second time, she still hadn't exhausted her suck from the first time.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

So, follow me here... if the fraud was the machines did it, the hand recount would have shown that.

It didn't.

If the fraud was millions of fake ballots pumped in on bamboo paper from China, how come the down ballots still voted for Republicans.

I'll wait why Republicans heads explode trying to square that circle.

I mean, FFS if Democrats were gonna cheat, explain Mitch McConnell, (Phuckyou) Susan Collins, and Lindsey (Rainbow Pride) Graham. All Republicans who won easily but before the election some people at least hoped they might lose.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Yabbut Gregg, you're dealing with the political equivalent of conspiracy theorists. For them there are two types of evidence: (1) evidence that directly (in their misrepresentation of it) supports their absurd ideas, and (2) evidence that superficially refutes the conjecture, but actually shows how cunning the invisible enemies are in covering their tracks and laying false trails.
raison de arizona

There's a small debunking thread at the link, ending with this:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Gregg wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:56 pm I mean, FFS if Democrats were gonna cheat, explain Mitch McConnell, (Phuckyou) Susan Collins, and Lindsey (Rainbow Pride) Graham. All Republicans who won easily but before the election some people at least hoped they might lose.
I'm sure that I saw polls that said Moscow Mitch was loathed and might just have a close shave. That certainly didn't eventuate, and I suspect fraud.

It is almost certain that his silence on the fraudits is to ensure that the spotlight is kept pointing somewhere else.

OK, I'll show myself out...
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Oh, no, you don’t need to. I seem to remember there are KY activists working on that. It’s not even a stretch to believe KY is in SOMEONE’S bag
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Phoenix520 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:42 am.... It’s not even a stretch to believe KY is in SOMEONE’S bag
You went there. :eek:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:56 pm I'll wait why Republicans heads explode trying to square that circle.
These people, as well as most conspiracy theorists and birfers, have no trouble whatsoever believing multiple, mutually exclusive ideas at the same time.

So their heads are in no danger of exploding. The contradictions don't bother them one whit.
Wendybird

Post by Wendybird »

Grammar police for LM K
It's "those who believe" (not "those whom")
Just sayin'
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

noblepa wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:15 pm
Gregg wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:56 pm I'll wait why Republicans heads explode trying to square that circle.
These people, as well as most conspiracy theorists and birfers, have no trouble whatsoever believing multiple, mutually exclusive ideas at the same time.

So their heads are in no danger of exploding. The contradictions don't bother them one whit.
In fairness, this is because cognitive dissonance requires cognition.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Wendybird wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:23 pm Grammar police for LM K
Just sayin'
:think: I assumed LM K's dialect used "whom" in both subject and object (or case-assigned) positions, which wouldn't be wholly unreasonable in an area with a deep Scandinavian heritage, as "hvem" (Dk/No) or "vem" (Sv) is used in that way (i.e. same word for "who" and "whom"), so the pattern could conceivably diffuse across as immigrant communities switched to English. Those Scandinavian languages have similar case structures (or paucity of it) to English.

In contrast, Icelandic has more grammatical cases and Iceland has more volcanos, although a causative connection between those two facts is difficult to identify.

'course I'm probably berry-picking on the moor. It's hip or hap for me. :shrug: ;)

If the lady wants extra m's, she can have extra m's! Go for it L K, sorry LM K! :kiss:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

:lol: :yeahthat:

I'm bad about not quoting. This was a response to Ben Prime, but actually Sam is pretty funny and posts true thing too. So, there.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Chilidog wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:59 am
Phoenix520 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:42 am.... It’s not even a stretch to believe KY is in SOMEONE’S bag
You went there. :eek:
:lol: So I did. I wouldn’t have noticed if not for you. Thanks, chili.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Just sayin'
:taunt:
LM K

Post by LM K »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:40 pm
Just sayin'
:think: I assumed LM K's dialect used "whom" in both subject and object (or case-assigned) positions, which wouldn't be wholly unreasonable in an area with a deep Scandinavian heritage, as "hvem" (Dk/No) or "vem" (Sv) is used in that way (i.e. same word for "who" and "whom"), so the pattern could conceivably diffuse across as immigrant communities switched to English. Those Scandinavian languages have similar case structures (or paucity of it) to English.

In contrast, Icelandic has more grammatical cases and Iceland has more volcanos, although a causative connection between those two facts is difficult to identify.

'course I'm probably berry-picking on the moor. It's hip or hap for me. :shrug: ;)

If the lady wants extra m's, she can have extra m's! Go for it L K, sorry LM K! :kiss:
:lovestruck: :kiss:

How did you know I'm Norwegian*?! :lol:

*Well, very few generations removed. You can still find the family homestead in North Dakota. :o
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Sam's not here. He's berry-picking on the moor, whatever the heck that means. :confuzzled:

I hope he's making pancakes. I love pancakes with berries in them! :lovestruck:
Out from under. :thumbsup:

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”