Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Assault on the Capitol (DC)

Kendra

Re: Assault on the Capitol (DC)

Post by Kendra »

Jan 6 defendant Eric Torrens seeks leniency at sentencing, invoking Trump, in new motion:

"The then-President and his supporters pressed a false disinformation campaign that the election was stolen and that Mr. Trump should remain in the White House for the next four years."
mimi

Post by mimi »

filly wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:02 am
This is her:

mimi

Post by mimi »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

"The defendant believes that the entire event was staged, and that law enforcement purposefully did not have enough resources there so that supporters of the former president could overrun the Capitol and be subsequently labeled as 'intruders.” https://justice.gov/usao-dc/case-multi- ... 1/download
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

BREAKING: A US Capitol Police officer, Michael Riley, has been indicted and arrested for obstruction of justice for encouraging an alleged #CapitolRiot participant to take down Facebook posts that prosecutors say could have been evidence of crimes.
filly

Post by filly »

mimi wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:43 am
filly wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:02 am
This is her:

I thought that was Sinema! :lol:
filly

Post by filly »

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

mimi wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:43 am This is her:

Taking a baseball bat to a protest makes it a whole 'nother kind of protest.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Would you prefer another kind of Bat?

Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

NOW: Court hearing for newly charged US Capitol Police officer. Officer Michael Riley is accused of obstruction... of warning Facebook friend who was at Capitol on Jan 6 to delete pictures

One alleged message: "I'm a Capitol police officer who agrees w/ your political stance"
DrIrvingFinegarten

Post by DrIrvingFinegarten »

https://news.yahoo.com/babbitt-shooting ... 04564.html

I doubt such a report exists and even if it does, I'm sure Judicial Watch is deliberately misinterpreting it

Whether or not she was armed or posting a threst as an individual is irrelevant. She was part of a mob that wanted to kill people in the room she was trying to enter. I can say with 100 percent certainty that if she got through the window, the mob would have followed and killed people.

Anyone who responds to my claim with "We don't know that" is not being honest.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

His case will be assigned to US District Judge Amy Berman Jackson, and that's who he'll appear before for the arraignment (for now set for Oct. 26) and whatever comes next. That's a wrap, typical for a short initial appearance.
Look who is getting the case for the newly charged USCP officer.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

InfoWars host Jonathon Owen Shroyer has entered NOT GUILTY plea in Jan 6 case

Feds allege Shroyer led "1776!" chant and did call-in while on Capitol grounds Jan 6
mimi

Post by mimi »

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports
The @January6thCmte's meeting to vote on a report recommending Steve Bannon for criminal contempt has been officially scheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 19 at 7:30 p.m. — and will be live-streamed.

Background, @lawcrimenews https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/ja ... ostpopular

It will be live-streamed. :thumbsup:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Lani wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:44 pm Labs :lovestruck: :bighug:
Labs can be honorary wiener dogs, no questions asked.

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

AndyinPA wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:36 am I'm not really sure that this is the best place to put this. I'm on my way out, though, so don't have time to do much more of a search.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... a-1242682/
Prominent QAnon figure Ron Watkins has announced his plans to run for Congress in Arizona via a dramatic video on Thursday. Earlier in the day he filed a “statement of interest” to run in Arizona’s first congressional district against Democratic Rep. Tom O’Halleran, an initial step to petition for signatures to appear on the ballot, as Vice reports.

His apparent bid will make him the most prominent QAnon-related person to run for office in the United States, signifying how deep the far-right conspiracy-driven group has recently taken hold within the Republican party.

In the clip released Thursday evening, he appeared outside Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich’s office. He lauded the AG for “proceeding on election fraud cases” and re-upped the QAnon false claim that the election was stolen from Donald Trump via election fraud. His beliefs along with encouragement from his pastor Jeff Durbin from Apologia Church led to his decision to run against O’Halleran, whom he called “O’Hooligan” in the video.

“I’ve come to realize that following God’s word is not always the easiest route but if we don’t follow our beliefs and the founding principles of our nation, it will crumble this must stop now,” he said. “Therefore I have decided to double down with God as my compass to take this fight to the swamp of Washington D.C. I am here to formally announce my run for Congress in Arizona district number one.”
Before he showed up a few weeks ago, had he ever been to Arizona before? Has he ever been registered to vote in Arizona? :popcorn:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

Nice report on the state AGs’ association to January 6th.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
DrIrvingFinegarten

Post by DrIrvingFinegarten »

It's ok. The gallows was fake.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Rand Paul is complaining that he met a young man in his early 20s who works in DC and lost his job because of J6. Says he shouldn’t have been fired because all he did was “wander through” the Capitol, and was “just curious” and “sort of swept up in the crowd.”
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

If I were to see a group of people breaking into a building, any building, let alone the US Capitol, by smashing windows and breaking down doors, I might take a look, but I certainly would not follow them into the building. I would not allow myself to be "swept up in the crowd". I would be on the phone to 911.

By following the group into the Capitol, even if he had no criminal intent, he made himself an accomplice and deserves punishment.

For an educated man, Rand Paul is a moron.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Kendra wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:03 pm https: //mobile.twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1449849953656913927
Rand Paul is complaining that he met a young man in his early 20s who works in DC and lost his job because of J6. Says he shouldn’t have been fired because all he did was “wander through” the Capitol, and was “just curious” and “sort of swept up in the crowd.”
Here's Rand missing the opportunity to give that young man a fresh start. Doh!
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

noblepa wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:11 pm
For an educated man, Rand Paul is a moron.
Least we forget...he never got his bachelor degree, daddy bought him his med degree, then daddy got Bush II's HHS Dept to allow junior and his buddies to create their own certification board so they would have to get a real cert anymore...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Here's a bit of news that might cheer you up, Rand: You're a United States Senator!

Did you know that?

If this imaginary dude wasn't entirely imaginary, you could have gotten his name and gotten him a new job, and then you'd be something of a minor (very minor) hero, at least some good publicity would result from it.

Do you like good publicity, Rand? Silly question, of course you do. Which is why it's almost too bad this dude is only imaginary, or he might have come with a name. :roll:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:03 pm
Sure "just curious" and "swept up"...to go into a place that has alarm klaxons going off....and an insurrection going on... :bored:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:43 pm
Kendra wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:03 pm
Sure "just curious" and "swept up"...to go into a place that has alarm klaxons going off....and an insurrection going on... :bored:
Anyone "swept up in the crowd" of people assaulting police officers and wiping poop on the walls of the Capitol deserves what they get.

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”