Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

California Governor

W. Kevin Vicklund

Re: California Governor

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Estiveo wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:57 am Larry musta had somebody explain the math to him enough to realize just how big of a losing loser he is.

From CalMatters.org:
Of the nearly 10.6 million ballots counted as of Sept. 17, nearly 4.7 million, or 44%, did not include a choice for the replacement candidate. That’s compared to the 2.8 million votes, or 26%, that went for the flesh-and-blood frontrunner Larry Elder. If “nobody” were a candidate, he or she would be crushing the competition.
https://calmatters.org/politics/2021/09 ... andidates/
Reminded me of a fact I noted back in November: Biden was the first presidential candidate in my lifetime to receive more votes than "nobody" if you include the entire population of eligible voters.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:33 am
Estiveo wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:57 am Larry musta had somebody explain the math to him enough to realize just how big of a losing loser he is.

From CalMatters.org:
Of the nearly 10.6 million ballots counted as of Sept. 17, nearly 4.7 million, or 44%, did not include a choice for the replacement candidate. That’s compared to the 2.8 million votes, or 26%, that went for the flesh-and-blood frontrunner Larry Elder. If “nobody” were a candidate, he or she would be crushing the competition.
https://calmatters.org/politics/2021/09 ... andidates/
Reminded me of a fact I noted back in November: Biden was the first presidential candidate in my lifetime to receive more votes than "nobody" if you include the entire population of eligible voters.
Off Topic
But he didn’t win. No way. Just look at the attendance at TFG’s rallies.

(I’ve seen this many times.)
Sequoia32
Verified:

Post by Sequoia32 »

Forwarded Uncle Mike's rant to my younger sister. Her response:
Well there goes Mike.jpg
Well there goes Mike.jpg (52.48 KiB) Viewed 1440 times
She just gave (not lent, GAVE) him $5K to bridge the gap between quitting his job and retirement checks starting. Typical redneck, he didn't even have enough savings to tide him over. :roll:
Sequoia32 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:27 pm His rant if you missed it:
hope you and the rest of the family are happy for voting to give military equipment to the TALIBAN who immediately transported it to Iran. You Woke assholes voted to destroy America. You are not my family. I will defend my country just as they did in the civil war, That's what you assholes voted for and that"s what you are going to get. Gavin Newsome is a piece of shit that is ruining California but you voted for total destruction. Business and people are making a mass exodus and all of you Woke asses hate America and trust me, when you come to my place you will be met with anything I can get my hands on.
You idiots want peace? Bullshit.
somerset

Post by somerset »

Sequoia32 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:09 pm Forwarded Uncle Mike's rant to my younger sister. Her response:

Well there goes Mike.jpg

She just gave (not lent, GAVE) him $5K to bridge the gap between quitting his job and retirement checks starting. Typical redneck, he didn't even have enough savings to tide him over. :roll:
Sequoia32 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:27 pm His rant if you missed it:
hope you and the rest of the family are happy for voting to give military equipment to the TALIBAN who immediately transported it to Iran. You Woke assholes voted to destroy America. You are not my family. I will defend my country just as they did in the civil war, That's what you assholes voted for and that"s what you are going to get. Gavin Newsome is a piece of shit that is ruining California but you voted for total destruction. Business and people are making a mass exodus and all of you Woke asses hate America and trust me, when you come to my place you will be met with anything I can get my hands on.
You idiots want peace? Bullshit.
It looks like your sister has handled Uncle Mike perfectly ;)
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

California Governor

Post by raison de arizona »

Acyn @Acyn wrote: Newsom: We are more energy independent today under Biden. Your audience doesn’t know that, More domestic oil production than any time in history. That’s a fact.
Tweeting @MahGill wrote: Newsom is right.
politico.com wrote: The U.S. is pumping oil faster than ever. Republicans don't care.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

California Governor

Aaron Rupar @atrupar wrote: "You make it up!" -- Gavin Newsom is on Hannity doing his best to debunk GOP misinformation
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
p0rtia

Gavin Newsome: Futurama

Post by p0rtia »

Thought this was odd. Or portentous....

Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 8.34.43 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 8.34.43 PM.png (107.93 KiB) Viewed 351 times
raison de arizona

California Governor

Acyn @Acyn wrote: Newsom: Trump sent out a tweet or Truth or whatever saying kill it. These guys are so weak. It's so pathetically weak. This Republican party. The new speaker said “oh yes sir what else would you like us to do?”

Return to “Governors & State Elections”