Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Slim Cognito »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:43 am Lindell is such a sucker. And we thought Dennis really swindled Arpaio good. He's really moving up in the world when it comes to marks. I wonder how much he'll scam next and from whom. Didn't Arpaio also pay for Montgomery's house in Washington State?
To his credit, he's stayed away from trump. He's smart enough to go after the marks who actually pay up.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
p0rtia

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by p0rtia »

Pretty sure Dennis is headed for Arizona now....
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:43 am Lindell is such a sucker. And we thought Dennis really swindled Arpaio good. He's really moving up in the world when it comes to marks. I wonder how much he'll scam next and from whom. Didn't Arpaio also pay for Montgomery's house in Washington State?
Lindell has a lot more money than Arpaio, although I'm sure that Arpaio grafted a lot from his constituents.

And Arpaio, for all his evilness, is no where near as stupid and crack-addled as Lindell.

Arpaio was in it for himself. So, unless Dennis had something to help him, Arpaio wasn't interested.

Lindell, on the other hand, seems to be a true believer in the Big Lie and is willing to spend his money to help Donald Trump and "restore election integrity" (meaning, insure that only loyal Trump followers can be elected).
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

One of the Trump offspring, not daddy Trump. About $10 million.

That's my bet.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Hay nao, Montgomery snookered the CIA to the tune of about $10 million, or something. He was the subject of an article in Playboy Magazine about what a super-smart crook he is. And again, I'm not up to speed on the details, but hasn't he managed to stall a federal criminal prosecution (by telling them he was pretty much dead already) for ... well, I don't even know how many years, but definitely since before we even learned his name in connection with the universe-shattering horseshit. At least 5 years, probably more, he's been stalling that prosecution.

People think it's easy to be mostly dead for more than five years and still manage to get around from state to state and from mansion to mansion, while you're still so sick you're probably going to be dead in the morning! Well, it's NOT EASY. :mad:

So my point, I guess, is that falling for one of Montgomery's scams does not make Mike Lindell stupid. Lots of really smart people have fallen for his scams.

Lindell's stupidity is shown clearly by things he has said and done in the weeks during which he's become the face of idiot TFAism and the voice of the fake imaginary reinstatement fantasy. (For those keeping score at home, Aug. 13th done cameth and wenteth, and TFA was not, in actual fact, reinstated to office.)

I'm not saying he's a bright boy, just that falling for Montgomery's scams is not the best evidence that Lindell is dumb.
Never trust a llama with a knife and a sombrero.
bob

Post by bob »

Except: Like you said, Playboy (and others) have written many words about Montgomery being a conman. We all knew Montgomery was a con when he was conning Arpaio; what's Lindell's excuse for his ignorance?

So Lindell's not doing due diligence on Montgomery (or, worse, doing it then ignoring it) does make him look not so bright.
Image ImageImage
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

bob wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:28 pm So Lindell's not doing due diligence on Montgomery (or, worse, doing it then ignoring it) does make him look not so bright.
Why would Lindell conduct a background check or perform any other due diligence regarding Montgomery, when Montgomery is saying exactly what Lindell wants to hear?

Lindell is so convinced of the "truth" of the stolen election that anyone who agrees with him is obviously a true patriot. MikePillow knows that he is himself is a true patriot, so anyone who agrees with him or tells him what he wants to hear is obviously one, as well.
bob

Post by bob »

Montgomery's saying what Lindell wants to hear is part of the con. (Just ask Arpaio, the Pentagon, etc.).

But smart people know how to retain and then listen to other smart people. Who shirley would have advised against buying Montgomery a house.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

So my point, I guess, is that falling for one of Montgomery's scams does not make Mike Lindell stupid. Lots of really smart people have fallen for his scams.
When even Sharon Rondeau and the deadest of the dead-end birthers know, Mike Lindell is stupid.

And there's no way that Joe Arpaio of Arizona didn't connect with Lindell at some point. Scoop Rondeau should find out what happened at that meeting, bet it's as good as the Tim Blixseth call. Maybe Tim and Mike Zullo were in on the scam? Where's old Joe been during the AZAudit, anyway? :?:

Lindell is really going after Zach Petrizzo, if anybody should be able to sue for slander and libel it's Zach. Lindell is stupid and evil.

Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo 13h
As I told Insider, I wish Mr. Lindell all the best of luck bringing criminal charges against me - I'll stay vigilant for the pillow police. When they detain me, are they going to place me in a pillow fort? Important questions!

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell threatens to 'go after' investigative journalist, calling him an 'enemy of our country'
https://www.businessinsider.com/mypillo ... try-2021-9

And after Lindell and Seb Gorka used all their little brain power to get Zach fired (when he wasn't an employee), now he's gotten a promotion. :thumbsup:

Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo Sep 3
some personal news fit for a friday afternoon: excited to share that i accepted a new investigative reporter position at @salon! i am forever grateful to so many folks that were willing to take a chance on me. very eager to continue to build something special at salon!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I haven't followed this thread too closely lately, so maybe this has already been posted.

https://tyt.com/stories/4vZLCHuQrYE4uKa ... AYa7tFFtcL
One of a series about the Fellowship Foundation, the secretive religious group that runs the National Prayer Breakfast and is popularly known as The Family. This series is based on Family documents obtained by TYT, including lists of breakfast guests and who invited them.

Perhaps as much as former Pres. Trump himself, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has become the public face of the Big Lie. Like the Jan. 6 Capitol attackers, Lindell is brandishing openly theocratic, Christian beliefs to secure a Biblically based autocracy led by a man he sees as divinely anointed.

Lindell wasn’t always this way. But over the past several years, people with ties to The Family have played key roles behind the scenes in Lindell’s radicalization, religiously and politically.

Family insiders and allies, for instance, have dominated the boards of Lindell’s nonprofits. One man associated with The Family was part of Lindell’s “legal offense fund” to challenge election results.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

The Family had a documentary made about them a while ago on Netflix.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

fierceredpanda wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:52 am The Family had a documentary made about them a while ago on Netflix.
Scary. I watched it.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Lani

Post by Lani »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:25 am
fierceredpanda wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:52 am The Family had a documentary made about them a while ago on Netflix.
Scary. I watched it.
I remember it. It needs to be recognized for what it does.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Lani wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:53 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:25 am
Scary. I watched it.
I remember it. It needs to be recognized for what it does.
I think I decided after watching it that this was the true deep state.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

OMG :lol:
Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo 58m
i will be joining @diamondandsilk - in what should be an exciting show - tonight on http://frankspeech.com at 10 pm est. tune in!

OrlyLicious @Orly_licious
Replying to @ZTPetrizzo and @DiamondandSilk
Zach -- If folks don't want #MikeLindell's spam, https://lindelltv.com usually has no signup live video too This is going to be epic. Here's a backgrounder on Lynnette & Rochelle Hardaway: "The religion of Trump meets the business of televangelism".
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

The Zach interview was INSANE. In an hour show they let him talk 5 minutes max. Will post it when there's a link, it was just batsh*t off the wall. Zach (who's only 22) had tweeted that D&S questioned whether COVID was really a virus because Ivermectin is for parasites. That set them off. During the interview, they played the whole long clip... and that's indeed what they said. They went wild, he never got a chance to answer, she kept saying he was "deliddling" him, it was a circus.

DS Zach.JPG
DS Zach.JPG (72.61 KiB) Viewed 1039 times

Meanwhile...
Mike Lindell claims spreading lies about Dominion Voting Systems is good for business
Lawyers tell Salon Mike Lindell's ill-advised comments may make $1.3B lawsuit "a downhill slope for Dominion"
By ZACHARY PETRIZZO
PUBLISHED SEPTEMBER 7, 2021 5:50AM (EDT)

Last Thursday night, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell made a surprising admission to his loyal followers, considering that he faces a defamation lawsuit by Dominion Voting Systems for $1.3 billion. Lindell said his company has profited from his repeated lies about the voting technology firm — enough that the pillow king has recently hired an additional 200 employees. "We hired 200 more employees because — 200 more employees," the MyPillow guy stated on his streaming site, Lindell TV. "We had to hire more because we are busy. People have responded. They have responded out there. We are a USA company with — now we have 2,700 employees. They are hardworking people."

In fact, Dominion argued exactly this in the company's initial Feb. 22 complaint against MyPillow and Lindell, alleging that the pillow tycoon had pushed unsubstantiated lies about the 2020 election and Dominion's voting machines in order to generate more revenue for his pillow empire. Describing Lindell as "a talented salesman and former professional card counter," Dominion's complaint alleged that he "sells the lie to this day because the lie sells pillows. MyPillow's defamatory marketing campaign — with promo codes like 'FightforTrump,' '45,' 'Proof,' and 'QAnon' — has increased MyPillow sales by 30-40% and continues duping people into redirecting their election-lie outrage into pillow purchases."

Responding to those accusations in an April 19 memorandum accompanying a motion to dismiss the suit, Lindell's legal team argued the opposite, contending that Dominion was wrong to claim Lindell's company is thriving. "The Plaintiffs finally claim that Mr. Lindell's statements about Dominion were nothing more than an attempt to sell pillows. Exhibit 230 demonstrates that Mr. Lindell's principled stand resulted in a loss of business," Lindell's lawyers wrote. "Numerous retailers – including Bed Bath & Beyond, Kohl's, Today's Shopping Choice and Wayfair – dropped MyPillow products after Mr. Lindell's public statements." While it's true that several big-box and online retailers dropped Lindell's signature pillow from their stores, Lindell now claims his business has generated enough increased revenue to hire more employees. A Dominion spokesperson declined to comment on the matter when reached by Salon.

Experienced trial attorney Max Kennerly told Salon that Lindell's admission that he has profited off the lies he's been spreading might not be the soundest legal approach. "It's quite rare for civil defendants in any case to admit a connection between the alleged wrongdoing and their income," Kennerly said. "It's particularly unusual for defamation defendants to draw a connection between their allegedly defamatory statements and their own wallet — typically, the plaintiff has to fight just to show that could have been part of the motivation. "By and large, defamation cases are an uphill battle, but it seems like Lindell is committed to making it a downhill slope for Dominion," Kennerly concluded.

After being dropped by retailers, MyPillow largely turned to TrumpWorld influencers and far-right figures, including Dan Bongino, Steve Bannon and Alex Jones, among others, to hawk products from dog beds to Giza dream sheets, relying on a mysterious profit-sharing agreement between the parties. Former journalist and recent Duke Law School graduate Robert DeNault, in a conversation, with Salon, further discussed the contradictory statements made by Lindell and his team:
Any time a client publicly contradicts an assertion an attorney made in their defense, it's not a great situation. Here it seems really problematic, because Lindell's attorneys directly asserted he had taken a loss on his business in response to Dominion's claim Lindell was defaming them to profit with MyPillow sales. But now Lindell appears to be out here suggesting his company is actually profiting and even growing based on media exposure he's gotten from the situation. The big issue is that if you're his lawyer, you might need to argue that he was embellishing or perhaps even lying when he said that MyPillow actually got busier and hired more people, in order to avoid accusations by Dominion that you've misrepresented facts to the court. But even that argument has pitfalls, because it involves admitting to conduct that strongly resembles the allegations Dominion is making against him, which is essentially that Lindell lies freely on TV and elsewhere. It's not an enviable situation to be in.
As Salon reported last week, Lindell not only recently sold one of his private planes but has also paid out millions to his self-appointed cyber experts. The pillow maven didn't return a Salon request for comment on this story.
https://www.salon.com/2021/09/07/spread ... llow-firm/

https://www.youtube.com/embed/IdA09gverLQ
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:44 pm :snippity:
Mike Lindell claims spreading lies about Dominion Voting Systems is good for business
Lawyers tell Salon Mike Lindell's ill-advised comments may make $1.3B lawsuit "a downhill slope for Dominion"
By ZACHARY PETRIZZO
PUBLISHED SEPTEMBER 7, 2021 5:50AM (EDT)

Last Thursday night, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell made a surprising admission to his loyal followers, considering that he faces a defamation lawsuit by Dominion Voting Systems for $1.3 billion. Lindell said his company has profited from his repeated lies about the voting technology firm — enough that the pillow king has recently hired an additional 200 employees. "We hired 200 more employees because — 200 more employees," the MyPillow guy stated on his streaming site, Lindell TV. "We had to hire more because we are busy. People have responded. They have responded out there. We are a USA company with — now we have 2,700 employees. They are hardworking people."

In fact, Dominion argued exactly this in the company's initial Feb. 22 complaint against MyPillow and Lindell, alleging that the pillow tycoon had pushed unsubstantiated lies about the 2020 election and Dominion's voting machines in order to generate more revenue for his pillow empire. Describing Lindell as "a talented salesman and former professional card counter," Dominion's complaint alleged that he "sells the lie to this day because the lie sells pillows. MyPillow's defamatory marketing campaign — with promo codes like 'FightforTrump,' '45,' 'Proof,' and 'QAnon' — has increased MyPillow sales by 30-40% and continues duping people into redirecting their election-lie outrage into pillow purchases."

Responding to those accusations in an April 19 memorandum accompanying a motion to dismiss the suit, Lindell's legal team argued the opposite, contending that Dominion was wrong to claim Lindell's company is thriving. "The Plaintiffs finally claim that Mr. Lindell's statements about Dominion were nothing more than an attempt to sell pillows. Exhibit 230 demonstrates that Mr. Lindell's principled stand resulted in a loss of business," Lindell's lawyers wrote. "Numerous retailers – including Bed Bath & Beyond, Kohl's, Today's Shopping Choice and Wayfair – dropped MyPillow products after Mr. Lindell's public statements." While it's true that several big-box and online retailers dropped Lindell's signature pillow from their stores, Lindell now claims his business has generated enough increased revenue to hire more employees. A Dominion spokesperson declined to comment on the matter when reached by Salon.
:snippity:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

It should be simple enough (shouldn't it?) to make Lindell cough up records that show his profit over the past year and new hires. It's possible his numbers have gone up, but it's also possible he's still lying to save face. After all, I believe the guy is mentally ill and, in other circumstances, I'd pity him.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
tek

Post by tek »

Maybe he's trying to pull a Squidney and argue both things at once.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:13 am It should be simple enough (shouldn't it?) to make Lindell cough up records that show his profit over the past year and new hires. It's possible his numbers have gone up, but it's also possible he's still lying to save face. After all, I believe the guy is mentally ill and, in other circumstances, I'd pity him.

That was one of my first thoughts, as well. The man is definitely not short on bravado. He might simply be spouting more nonsense to bolster his standings (at least in his own mind) with the MAGA crowd.

It may also be that he had to hire 500 people because 600 people quit since he began lying so publicly. That is pure speculation on my part, though. As Slim points out, business records will bear him out or refute him. But the trial for this case is probably more than a year away, so this will be old very news by then. And, Lindell isn't going to release those records without a subpoena.
Jim

Post by Jim »

IANAL but wouldn't Dominion's lawyers be pointing this out to the judge?
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

He didn't make this statement under oath. However, Dominion's lawyers will be certain to firmly tie it to him in his deposition.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:13 am It should be simple enough (shouldn't it?) to make Lindell cough up records that show his profit over the past year and new hires. It's possible his numbers have gone up, but it's also possible he's still lying to save face. After all, I believe the guy is mentally ill and, in other circumstances, I'd pity him.
NO! NO! NO! he cannot show his papers, he is under audit by the FBI CIA NSA IRA IRS ;)
Luke

Post by Luke »

Here's the Diamond and Silk v Zach circus, they scream at the kid for an hour. They are out of their minds, Zach takes most of it in stride. They basically never let him answer any question and when he asks they deflect. They barely commit to being vaccinated as children for school. And buy Lindell's towels at a super price!

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

All of those records are discoverable in the current litigation, albeit they may be subject, rightfully IMHO, to a protective order -- at least until trial. And although his statements are not under oath (and as not a public company he will be generally exempt from SEC disclosure regulations), Dominion, et al, can use those statements at trial for a couple of purposes.

First, if he is not telling the truth about increased sales/employees, Dominion can use that to show that he has a pattern of recklessly and repeatedly making false statements, knowing full well that they are false and that they are intended to create a false impression in the listener. This helps to negate any argument his defense might make that he is an honorable man who would never recklessly or willfully lie. If he is telling the truth, his statements are direct evidence of his use of his fraud lies to support his business.

Secondly, if he is not telling the truth, Dominion gets the opportunity to ask him, on the stand, the classic question "are you lying now or were you lying then, and either way, why should the jury believe you?" If Dominion puts him on the stand, and I would expect them to, he has a choice -- either testify that all of his claims had nothing to do with his business or that they are related. If he says not related, Dominion's attorneys will bring up every single time that he promoted "My Pillow" with discount codes, web addresses, etc. during the presentation of his claims. His defense on that issue is not credible. If he admits that they are related, then he has just given up on a central element of his defense.

As to why I expect Dominion's attorneys to call him as a witness -- IMHO he is the perfect witness for their case. He is a true believer, nay more than that, he believes that dog and jeayesuss have called him to this crusade, he believes that he has irrefutable and over-whelming evidence to support him and he believes that he can win this crusade if only he has the opportunity to show everyone his evidence. I would expect Dominion to question him about all of his claims, especially the craziest ones, to show just what a whackjob he is. In my fantasy dreams, I see Lindell playing the role of Captain Queeg:

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”