Audit Fever: Telegram's National Audit Watch & Other States Chat - LARPing Lying & Grifting

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Audit Fever: Telegram's National Audit Watch & Other States Chat - LARPing Lying & Grifting

Post by raison de arizona »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:12 am They used to charge for it, but now Patrick Byrne is giving his Deep Rig movie away free (which is more than it's worth). You sign up with email & stuff then get a link. Think this link will work for everybody to save having to register (tried it in another browser and it still played): https://deeprigmovie.online/ViewMovie/e ... 90a1974172
Your FREE VIEWING of the Deep Rig movie is here! You are receiving this email because you have chosen to join the ranks of courageous men, women, and children all over the globe who are hungry for truth and understanding. If this is a mistake, do not click the link below and may peace be with you. If you are expecting this email, you can now access your FREE VIEWING of the Deep Rig movie by clicking on the link below. Prepare yourself for the truth that many have tried to keep from Freedom-loving Patriots like yourself. We want to thank you for choosing to be part of a movement for Truth, for making sure this truth gets out there and the movie is not censored. Please tell your fellow Patriots about DeepRigMovie.online and encourage them to be part of the truth as well. By clicking the link below, you confirm that you want to use this email for your private screening of the Deep Rig movie. You have 48 hours to watch the movie.
Thanks Orly! :thumbsup:
I tried to watch it last night, but between falling asleep and a stupendous toothache, I only made it about an hour. Will try again tonight, good lord willing and the creek don't rise!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: Audit Fever: Telegram's National Audit Watch & Other States Chat - LARPing Lying & Grifting

Post by Foggy »

Amanda, [03.08.21 22:56]
[In reply to National Audit Watch Channel]
I really want to read about arrest.
I have been glued since November. Non stop. Written my own Governor , congressman , and even the Supreme Court.
I know I am not the only one that is tired.
My gawd, she wroted THREE LETTERS!!1!

No WONDER she's so tired! Exhausted! A year's worth of correspondence in an afternoon! :mrgreen:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

raison de arizona: I tried to watch it last night, but between falling asleep and a stupendous toothache, I only made it about an hour. Will try again tonight, good lord willing and the creek don't rise!
You must be tired, raison, with that toothache and your move. Best for you to concentrate on stopping the #FRAUDIT now that you're in Arizona. Orly, please don't distract him from his greater cause! :batting:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona

North Carolina is up, Wendy Rogers has been taking her show on the road!
NORTH CAROLINA MUST *NOT* END UP LIKE VIRGINIA!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Reporting "on the progress" in AZ??? Like, the final report is still outstanding... :blackeye:
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Does her appearing in some sort of uniform violate UCMJ?
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

:fingerwag: Don't Arizona my North Carolina! :mad:

Here's some wonderful news for you - TFA won this state. You can go away now. :wave:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
bob

Post by bob »

woodworker wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:33 pm Does her appearing in some sort of uniform violate UCMJ?
It looks like a jacket covered in poot flair, to give the appearance of being a uniform.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

Texas audit?!?! Oh yeah, bring it on! Gawd these people are annoying.
raison de arizona

Can you show me Ohio!

Mandel is running for Rob Portman's Senate seat.
raison de arizona

This would be chilling if they weren’t so incompetent.
Lani

Post by Lani »

Damn! She wants a second Civil War.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Lani wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:39 am Damn! She wants a second Civil War.
You speak as if for them the civil war ever ended. For them it went from a hot war to a cold war that continues to this day....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

"Don't let Democrats vote. If they try, arrest them"

Did I get it right?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

POLITICO Political Playbook.
A dire warning from Florida election officials
By GARY FINEOUT 10/21/2021 06:58 AM EDT
Presented by the Seminole Tribe of Florida

Hello and welcome to Thursday.

Attention please — The Republicans and Democrats who run Florida’s elections have an urgent message to elected officials and candidates in the state: You are undermining democracy.

Stand up for America — The Florida Supervisors of Elections, the association that represents the officials who actually run the state’s elections, is sending out a lengthy statement that asks those in power and running for office to “tone down the rhetoric and stand up for our democracy.” The association is made up of members of both parties and whose current president is a Republican, Marion County Supervisor of Elections Wesley Wilcox.

Threats aimed at supervisors — Without mentioning former President Donald Trump or his baseless allegations of voter fraud, the group stated “during and after the 2020 Presidential Election, the integrity of our democracy has been challenged by misinformation, disinformation and malinformation that sows discord and undermines trust in America’s electoral process. Many of us have been threatened by our fellow citizens who have been led astray by these deceptions.”

More from the supervisors — Another part of the message goes on to state: “False claims of fraud do not strengthen our elections. Instead, they degrade confidence in the institutions, and discourage citizen participation in our democracy.”

Timing is everything — The message from those officials came out the same day Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz got into a row in D.C. where he refused to say if President Joe Biden legitimately won the election. It follows a push by some Florida Republicans for a “forensic” audit and hand recount of the 2020 election in a state Trump won handily... because they believe his margin of victory should've been larger.

Yes, but — Gov. Ron DeSantis has pushed against some in his own party and said there is no need for an audit. But his campaign sent out an email on Wednesday looking to raise money off fears of election tampering. From the email: “In the 2020 election, Democrats tried every trick in the book. They used the pandemic as an excuse to change election laws in ways that are unconstitutional and ripe for fraud and abuse in our elections. This included the mass sending of unsolicited mail-in ballots, bans on voter ID, ballot harvesting, and unattended ballot drop boxes in states across the country.”

Final words — The message from the supervisors concludes with a quote from Abraham Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address and this: “To this end, we call on officials at all levels of government to commit themselves to the goal of fighting falsehoods and strengthening voter trust. We can rise to this challenge. Our democracy depends on it.”
https://www.politico.com/newsletters/fl ... als-494791
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona

Voting machine missing after Michigan clerk stripped of election power
LANSING — Michigan State Police launched a criminal investigation Thursday after election equipment at the center of a voting tabulator conspiracy theory went missing this week in a rural, conservative community.

Adams Township Clerk Stephanie Scott, a Republican whose social media has included QAnon memes, had refused to allow a vendor to conduct routine maintenance on a Hart Intercivic Inc. voting machine.

Hillsdale County Clerk Marney Kast, a fellow Republican who the state tasked with running the local election instead of Scott, told Bridge Michigan her office attempted to retrieve the Adams Township equipment earlier this week but was unable to locate the tablet, which she described as the “brains” of the machine.
:snippity:
In a rare move, the Michigan Bureau of Elections this week stripped Scott of her election administration authority, accusing the first-term clerk of refusing to fulfill her “legal responsibilities” and spreading misinformation about the tabulators used in Hillsdale County.
Long article, it's quite a ride.
https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-gover ... tion-power

One more quote:
She accused the state of “tyranny” for stripping her election authority.

"The county clerk's office and now Secretary of State are demanding I drop off my machine for unfettered access, and God only knows doing what to it,” Scott told Bridge earlier this week. “When you have the fox guarding the hen house, somebody's got to stand up and guard those hens.”
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Shocking there are q-anons in leadership positions of Hillsdale County just shocking I tells ya.

A bit surprisingly, the County clerk is not completely bonkers but to ease concerns that Hillsdale is going soft, the clerk has concerns about voting in large cities which happen to have all those, um people of a different shade. I was worried briefly.
101010 :towel:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I drop off my machine
“my machine”

Seriously.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here's a PDF of the letters to Stephanie Scott, it's been going on for a while. Typical Trumper idiot, clueless about her responsibilities, first term in office, must be a Tina Clark fan.

https://content.govdelivery.com/attachm ... 0Clerk.pdf

If she's so proud of being an Anon, why did she remove the Q logo from her Facebook page? Now: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100041567231915

Then:

SS.JPG
SS.JPG (152.19 KiB) Viewed 567 times

tbh, she seems really young for the job.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Hillsdale clerk to use county election equipment after township tabulator item goes missing
BETH LEBLANC | The Detroit News

The Hillsdale County clerk will use county election equipment to conduct the Adams Township elections Nov. 2 after discovering a key element of a township tabulator is missing.

The missing equipment is the "subject of a pending criminal investigation," said Tracy Wimmer, a spokeswoman for Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's office.

The missing equipment, first reported by Bridge Michigan, is the latest twist in the recent, rare removal from election responsibilities of a Michigan township clerk who had raised unfounded allegations about the security of township voting equipment and refused to submit the tools for maintenance.

Hillsdale County Clerk Marney Kast said she retrieved the township tabulator Monday after state Bureau of Elections Director Jonathan Brater removed Adams Township Clerk Stephanie Scott from her duties related to the election and tasked Kast's office with administering the township election.

https://eu.detroitnews.com/story/news/l ... 180471001/
tek

Post by tek »

Lock. Her. Up.
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

I'm not the Fogbow police, but I'd just like to point out that fraudit-related developments specific to Michigan belong in another thread.

This one: https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 278#p57278

Thank you. 8-)
raison de arizona

Notaperson wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:57 am I'm not the Fogbow police, but I'd just like to point out that fraudit-related developments specific to Michigan belong in another thread.

This one: https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 278#p57278

Thank you. 8-)
In my own defense, since this is directed at me, I'd like to point out that the name of that thread was "Matthew DePerno & Bill Bailey v. Antrim and other Counties MI - Dominion #BigLie" at the time I posted the original MI post here. I specifically searched and reviewed every thread with "audit" or "fraudit" in their titles before posting here. The name of that thread was changed. :mrgreen:

FWIW I also searched threads with "michigan" in the title, it won't search for "mi" because it is too short.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I don't think it was directed at you alone, you were just the last person to post. I actually am the Fogbow police, but I wasn't paying attention but please don't defund me.

Yeah, we have a thread for Michigan fraudits. Thanks, Notaperson, I often stop thinking about which posts should be in which threads. Reading 250+ posts a day is confusing enough, particularly when I really care about so much that's going on in the world.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
raison de arizona

Foggy wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:36 pm I don't think it was directed at you alone, you were just the last person to post. I actually am the Fogbow police, but I wasn't paying attention but please don't defund me.
Eh, I take responsibility as the first to post the MI stuff.

Defund, what about debeaking?!?! THAT'S what you should be afraid of, yer 1st amendment rights! :mrgreen:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”