Nutjob Threatening to Blow Up Truck in DC, Library of Congress

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Re: Hijack This Thread

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Volkonski wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:22 pm When this is over the DOJ must prosecute using the most serious possible charges.
THIS!!!!!!!!!! :clap:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Estiveo
Verified:

Re: BREAKING: NUTJOB THREATENING TO BLOW UP TRUCK IN DC, LIBRARY OF CONGRESS

Post by Estiveo »

He's apparently surrendered.
Image Image Image Image
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Re: Hijack This Thread

Post by Frater I*I »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:19 pm
Volkonski wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:22 pm When this is over the DOJ must prosecute using the most serious possible charges.
THIS!!!!!!!!!! :clap:
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2332a

Possession of a Weapon of Mass Destruction.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Click on it and there's some vid
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
somerset

Post by somerset »

Kendra wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:24 pm
"My windows pop, this bomb's gonna go... If you don't think it's real gunpowder in there boss man, there's gunpowder in there, and this is some of the strongest shit you can get... I'm telling you, Biden, if these window pop, this bomb goes. And there's five of 'em here."
Off topic, but related: What is it about these RWNJs who are also marijuana advocates? I've got relatives like this, and I can't understand it.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

somerset wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:31 pm Off topic, but related: What is it about these RWNJs who are also marijuana advocates? I've got relatives like this, and I can't understand it.
They harbor a very libertarian streak and, in addition, a bunch of the new RWNJs were really not Right-Wing conservatives before and, political affiliation wise, they were none of the above. I notice this guy had as favorites not only Trumps but the Arnold who has been quite un-Right about things lately. It is a manly toughness they worship (and some white manly toughness) and Trump gave them a hero as they see him as a fighter. Remember, fighting toughness to many of them is a barroom brawl and WWE(WWF) wrestling. The actual strategy to winning is not tough.
101010 :towel:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Estiveo wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:25 pm He's apparently surrendered.
Yhe chicken shit should have done us all a favor and blown himself up.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Kendra wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:25 pm
What a total D-bag
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Chilidog wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:45 pm
Kendra wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:25 pm https:// twitter.com/RepMoBrooks/status/1428422048368533515
What a total D-bag
Agreed.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Mo Brooks--

:explode:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Watching clips of his video, he seemed to expect President Biden to call him. It sounds, to me, like he's been fantasizing about going out in a heroic blaze of glory for FREEDUMB by Ashli Babbitting* himself. Then maybe his idol, trump, will mention him. Instead, he was forced to crawl from his truck on his hands and knees, and will forever be known as another trumpanzee loser serving time for domestic terrorism.

(*Sure, I'm sitting here in a (n alleged) bomb that will take out 2-1/2 city blocks but I don't want to hurt anyone. If I get killed, it's Biden's fault.)
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Anybody know what the cash laying around was all about?

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Reported that tweet of Mo Brooks'. He's posted other harassing tweets like saying all refugees are being released in the US with COVID which puts their safety at risk as well. Brooks absolutely was part of the Ali Akbar / Jan6 Insurrection crowd, starting to get pissed these guys haven't been arrested yet. Gosar, Brooks, Biggs... Let's go already.

Heavy.com has a bio and a lot of his videos saved, the first one is over 30 minutes long. They're at: https://heavy.com/news/ray-roseberry/
“It’s time to take a stand. Well mother f***ers, I’m here today. I’m setting the foundation. And if all you mother f***ers want to sit at home and explain to your kids why you didn’t go up there, you can do that,” he said in one video. “I’m good with it. But for me, that ain’t what I am. I’m an American Patriot. This platform is going to be built and when it’s built, you’ll know it…I’m a Patriot. My family fought the war. My uncle was in special services. He lost his legs. What did he do? He went back and served 10 more years. This world’s f***ed up…the Southern boys are here.” He said if Biden took him out, it would start a chain reaction. “The f***ing American people sent me here. I’m here to take a stand.”
"The Revolution is on"

https://heavy.com/wp-content/uploads/20 ... n2.mp4?_=1
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
filly

Post by filly »

Mo Brooks should be expelled from Congress.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:yeahthat:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

The truck Roseberry drove from North Carolina was filled with bags and tubs of loose change apparently designed to turn the vehicle into a huge IED. Roseberry was vague about the nature of the supposed explosive device. At one point he claimed he had a “toolbox full of ammonium nitrate.” At another, he said police should ask their experts “what a 7-pound beg of gunpowder would do with 2.5-lbs. of Tannerite.”

“Biden, there’s a change shortage for a reason. I’ve got it all. I got loads of it,” Roseberry said. “And it don’t take but a half a roll of nickel to equal a .50-caliber bullet. And I’m telling you, they come in, they start shooting this window out… this bomb’s going off.”

Investigators later searched the vehicle. While the U.S. Capitol Police said they found no bomb, they did say they found bomb making materials.
https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/crime ... ff662023eb
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I'm so proud. My fellow North Carolinian was too awful stoopit to make a bomb even with many of the ingredients. Did he let that stop him? No, he did not. :lol:
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

filly wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:20 pm Let's put today's craziness here.
Thank you, ma'am. I'll move some posts here later.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

So lemme git this straight... Homeboy rolls up in DC with a truck full of coins he's been collecting in the couch cushions in Ma's basement, a bag of Tannerite and a toolbox full of fertilizer and is gonna 'Make America White Again'?

Holyphuckenbuttphuck these idiots are creative, ain't they? Its a good thing you'd need a decent high school education to make a dirty bomb out of medical waste because these phucksticks would be dangerous if they had the brains to tie their shoes
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Nutjob Threatening to Blow Up Truck in DC, Library of Congress

Post by Foggy »

! Message from: Foggy
Hokay, I moved the relevant posts from the other thread.

Unfortunately, that means filly lost credit for starting the thread, because Volkonski (again, very suspicious :lol: ) was the first to bring us the breaking news. But I left the posts in where filly claims credit, and those will remain. The only other thing I can do about that is change Volkonski's post to appear to be written by filly. But we all know who started the thread.

However, the incident is over, the perp is in custody, the truck has been searched and towed, and IT'S OVER.

So I am taking the liberty of deleting the word "BREAKING" from the title of the thread, on account of this one's broked already like a mustang with a brand new saddle.

Oh yeah, and I'm moving it to Aftermath of the Former Whoever, 'cause it fits better there.
The only aspect of this I haven't seen mentioned thus far is the INSTANT RIGHT-WING LIE MACHINE (just add water Fox News and serve), which has already decided that Mr. Roseberry is a Democrat, a crisis-actor, et cetera et cetera, and it's all a "false flag" to hornswoggle them real ass patriots who know nothing about anything AND THEY'RE DAMN PROUD OF IT.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: Nutjob Threatening to Blow Up Truck in DC, Library of Congress

Post by Slim Cognito »

Am I understanding this correctly? Crybaby panzee loads his truck up with coins and bomb making supplies, but doesn't actually make the bomb. Was he hoping all he needed for an explosion was his suicide by cop shtick, and that a bullet would somehow mix all the components together and...boom!!! Ashli Babbitt idolhood achieved?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”