Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

bob

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by bob »

"For completeness" (and the archives):
Raw Story wrote:The Security Institute's Bill Alderson told KSFY that he had attended Lindell's so-called "cyber symposium" earlier this month and determined that the data was not from the 2020 election.

The pillow executive went on to suggest that Alderson had examined the wrong data.

"The whole rumor going around the symposium was that this data is not from the 2020 election," Lindell complained. "Well, the whole challenge was [to] validate data from the 2020 November election."

"It had nothing to do with my data," he added.

For his part, Alderson insisted that he followed all of the rules for Lindell's $5 million challenge.

“While in Sioux Falls we were firmly told that $5M 'offer' has been withdrawn and off the table. I am more than interested to demand my share if there is a way to do that. The challenge document seems to attempt to force disputes to arbitration and tries to block class action," [programmer Harry] Hursti explained to KSFY.
This is a good trolling of Lindell, but I don't expect any successful legal action from it.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Jim

Post by Jim »

Being against fascism is somehow against the law?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Whew, they are "brothers in Christ" now.

Tru.JPG
Tru.JPG (82.92 KiB) Viewed 1537 times

Side note: Looks like Twitter made a change... notice how when a Tweet is pasted it, it now has a Reply to Tweet in a box at the bottom? That works. It's a good idea. Like the new font too also. Here's the tweet with the podcast, didn't hear it yet.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:( The bus rolls over Sidney Powell's "Spyder" aka Josh Merritt. Greg's friend Doug Frank is one of the bus drivers :(

Spyder.png
Spyder.png (46.58 KiB) Viewed 1511 times

Spyder 2.png
Spyder 2.png (80.73 KiB) Viewed 1511 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

"For completeness," "Dr. Frank" is Douglas Frank, a high-school teacher who has made some "interesting" claims about the election results.

I don't know whether Frank actually has a Ph.D. And it would appear Frank has also applied his "wisdom" to COVID models.
Image ImageImage
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ya I found his youtube channel once and posted the link. Not sure if it was Oldbow or Newbow. CBA to look for it now but he had a fair amount of vids.
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

bob wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:51 pm "For completeness," "Dr. Frank" is Douglas Frank, a high-school teacher who has made some "interesting" claims about the election results.

I don't know whether Frank actually has a Ph.D. And it would appear Frank has also applied his "wisdom" to COVID models.
He has a PhD but hey, Orly Taitz is a duly licensed attorney, dentist and real estate agent.

I don't think its fair to call him just a high school teacher, he is head of the Math and Science Departments and is on the board of a legit magnet school, the Schilling School for Gifted Children. I'm opposed to the concept of schools for gifted children because it usually means entitled rich kids with pushy parents but it is an excellent school.

He's also a barrel of laughs at his HOA meetings but I digress.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Cincinnati area chemist takes stage at Trump rally to tout false claims about 2020 election”:
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2 ... 812156002/

“Frank said he's taking a sabbatical from Schilling this year because he doesn't have enough time to teach while spreading his gospel. The head of the school, Sandra Kelly-Schilling, said Thursday that he's no longer the department chair after she asked him to go on sabbatical for an undetermined amount of time. He's also been taken off the school website's faculty page.”
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Take a sabbatical or we'll part ways on less generous terms?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke

Post by Luke »

That's why always refer to Frank as "Gregg's pal" :lol: Gregg, won't spoil the surprise... please remind everybody what Dr. Frank's bowling speciality is.

And he loves his slippers. Gregg -- bet he can get you a GREAT DEAL on a Dog Bed for Lt. Root Beer! Want us to ask him for you? :P
Follow the Data with Dr Frank, [18.08.21 10:16]
“The War Chest”

Mr Lindell has spent an enormous amount of his personal resources preparing for the cyber symposium, preparing documentaries, and more.

While all this continues to play out, make sure to buy lots of pillows, robes, slippers, dog beds, towels, sheets, etc.

Please help keep the war chest brimming.

I love my slippers... I wear them every day.

Here's some just crazy stuff from Doug that he wrote on Telegram, putting it in spoilers. This guy is as deep down the rabbit hole as any of them. His Telegram is a ridiculous sewer of conspiracies. Whether he was always this way or just jumped in the grifting/fantasy pool is unknown. His Telegram is https://t.me/FollowTheData

► Show Spoiler

Meanwhile, Clements seems to be going down hard. In addition to his job hanging on by a string, whoever David "Magic Affidavits" Jose is is now turning on him. These folks turn on each other like birthers, it's really something to watch them implode. Most of the Telegram audience are either bots, trolls or folks who are just there for the car wreck, yet these folks take it seriously.

ElectionEvidence.com Official Telegram Channel, [18.08.21 16:38]
[Forwarded from The Professor's Record]
[ Photo ]
These people are sick.

This image was shared by David "Magic Affidavits" Jose on a livestream yesterday.

Private information that was hacked (I can guess who) that exposes my children and my wife.

In his livestream, he presents information where parallels are drawn between myself and the Nazis, the Illuminati, and pedophilia.

I posted a link yesterday to publicly available court cases David Jose filed using his "magic affidavits" that were dismissed with prejudice.

David Jose and Josh Barnett have attacked me on YouTube and Facebook going back to March. Hours and hours have been devoted to destroy me.

I have remained silent for the sake of the mission.

But now he is desperately trying to derail the America First Audits. He is desperately accusing Seth Keshel, Dr. Frank, Mike Lindell, and myself of all being deep state actors.

All while David Jose and Josh Barnett have sanctuary on YouTube and Facebook to spew these lies.

I've been banned by both.

That tells you something.

Clements photo_2021-08-18_10-35-54.jpg
Clements photo_2021-08-18_10-35-54.jpg (131.93 KiB) Viewed 1426 times

It just goes on and on with these people, what is really going on may never be known. But they sure must be making money doing it.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:29 pm
Meanwhile, Clements seems to be going down hard. In addition to his job hanging on by a string, whoever David "Magic Affidavits" Jose is is now turning on him. These folks turn on each other like birthers, it's really something to watch them implode. Most of the Telegram audience are either bots, trolls or folks who are just there for the car wreck, yet these folks take it seriously.
David Jose is a batshit crazy sovcit grifter - I check in on him occasionally.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Here is the video of David Jose turning on Clements. I just skipped through it.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Okay, more background. The Shilling Family owned the famous Beverly Hills Supper Club, famous before 1977 for being maybe kinda a little cozy with some Italian gentlemen who did a little gambling in the back room, kind of like Rick's Cafe, where everyone was shocked to hear it.

Then, in 1977, it burned down in about 30 minutes on Memorial Day weekend, killed a few hundred people and when all the investigations were done, it turned out they had aluminum wiring that they were supposed to have removed, the doors were all locked to keep people from going out the fire exits (even during a fire, who knew?) and various other scandals. The Shillings I guess took the insurance and sold the real estate, never to as far as I know operate a restaurant again. Years after the fact, they donated the money for the school and its the very best of everything as far as a school goes, but see my earlier comment on "gifted children" education.

Dr Frank was the eccentric but as far as anyone knew until a year ago very fancy PhD teaching high school and weren't they all so proud of him, until, it turns out, they weren't. Like Trump himself, he stood up and made sure every one could see him, and proceeded to make a fool of himself, an inconvenient thing for the school to explain and now, "on Sabbatical". I thought he had tenure (in a high school FFS) and they may be paying him, but as far as they're concerned he wasn't really the head of Math and Science, he was more like, a coffee boy, and they let him sit in the back at staff meetings sometimes, to keep from hurting his feelings.

He also lives in one of several little private streets surrounding the TPC Golf Course at Rivers Bend, and I don't know exactly where he lives, but he makes sure you know who he is at the HOA meetings and little cookouts and such. That's why when I first heard his name a while back and his goofy theory about how he could prove votes were stolen my first thought was "He's a freakin Chemist" and that was before I decided to look deeper (like th Shilling School I suspect) and found out his big achievement was the state of the art in Bowling Pins.

Bowling Pins.

ugghhh
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Gregg wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:32 am Bowling Pins.

ugghhh
Bowling pins? That's why he has expertise in finding spare votes for TFG!
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Mike Lindell Is Hiding an Alleged Election Data Leaker Under FBI Probe
The pillow salesman and conspiracy theorist says the county clerk is “worried about her safety.”

The FBI has opened an investigation into a Colorado GOP election official who’s accused of helping facilitate a leak of highly sensitive election data.

Unfortunately for the FBI, the official at the center of the probe, Mesa County clerk Tina Peters, is “holed up” in a safe house provided by pillow salesman and conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell.

Lindell told VICE News that he had initially taken Peters to Texas following his three-day Cyber Symposium last week, where the Colorado official was a star attraction. But a disgruntled member of Lindell’s own security team leaked Peters’ location earlier this week and so she was moved to another, unknown, location.

“She's worried about her safety, these people are ruthless,” Lindell told VICE News on Wednesday evening, referring to Dominion Voting Systems—which is suing the MyPillow CEO for $1.3 billion—and to Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold, who has opened an investigation into Peters’ actions.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/dyvjwa/ ... estigation
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I guess as long as they don't need to talk to her, whatevs, but what happens when they want to ask a few questions and Lindell doesn't make the connection?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Follow the phone records. I bet the lady is not intelligent enough to use a burner phone and her well known (county issued?) mobile phone number will be traced.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

I can't wait till Lindell has to sit for an FBI interview.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

I can't wait until this mofo is thrown in fucking jail for harboring a fugitive, and told, "Sure you can call your lawyer. As soon as you tell us where you're hiding Tina Peters and we take her into custody."

I'm getting more and more cranky. :mad:
You are what you eat.
Last night I was a chicken quesadilla.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Foggy wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:41 pm I can't wait until this mofo is thrown in fucking jail for harboring a fugitive, and told, "Sure you can call your lawyer. As soon as you tell us where you're hiding Tina Peters and we take her into custody."

I'm getting more and more cranky. :mad:
I agree, but is she really a fugitive, in the legal sense of the word? To this IANAL, that designation implies that there is an active warrant for her arrest.

I don't believe that there is such a warrant for her. I suspect that the authorities who are investigating her may want to talk to her and she is simply trying to avoid that.

To the IAAL's here, what would it take to elevate such actions to "fugitive" status? Obviously, if an arrest warrant were issued, that would qualify. Can the investigators request a court order commanding her to make herself available for questioning?

If she really is hiding, that means she's not doing her job as Mesa County Clerk. Can they declare that she has abandoned the job, and remove her from office?
bob

Post by bob »

In theory, Peters could be deemed a material witness (and could be detained on that basis), but that's unlikely.

And Peters is the county clerk and recorder, an elected office. So unless the county wants to file a protracted lawsuit, it most likely won't deem her office vacant (just yet).
Image ImageImage
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

bob wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:02 pm In theory, Peters could be deemed a material witness (and could be detained on that basis), but that's unlikely.

And Peters is the county clerk and recorder, an elected office. So unless the county wants to file a protracted lawsuit, it most likely won't deem her office vacant (just yet).
If Lindell colluded with Peters to illegally release hard disk images from Dominion voting machines used in Mesa County he could be in trouble. Otherwise I think it's she alone who might be in for a bad time. A subpoena for her email and phone records is probably in the works.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, well, it was a nice fantasy. :blackeye:
You are what you eat.
Last night I was a chicken quesadilla.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Dude was sneaking himself some Lindell :lol:

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”