Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Luke »

Here's the full hour interview. You might want to sit down -- at the top, Mike says because he had to go to Florida to pick something up that he *had* to have, he lost a full day. And so, shockingly, he had NO PLAN for the event. Wow he really covered that beautifully, who would have guessed?

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
woodworker

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by woodworker »

With a modicum of competent planning, he should still have millions at the end of the day. Buy a very very very expensive home in Florida, move their, declare a homestead exemption and if he loses everything else, declare bankruptcy. Florida allows you to exempt your primary residence (if you are a Florida resident) from the bankruptcy estate. See O.J. Simpson, et al.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

bob wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:32 pm
Bet it was them Antifa in deep undercover mode. :crazy:

Shhhs, Iz Deep Undercover, poking the bear idiot.

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

woodworker wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:34 pm With a modicum of competent planning, he should still have millions at the end of the day. Buy a very very very expensive home in Florida, move their, declare a homestead exemption and if he loses everything else, declare bankruptcy. Florida allows you to exempt your primary residence (if you are a Florida resident) from the bankruptcy estate. See O.J. Simpson, et al.
He's being sued for defamation, which is an intentional tort.

IIRC, you cannot discharge those in bankruptcy. The homestead may (?) be exempt from execution without a bankruptcy and so he'd get to keep it, but the filing bankruptcy won't make the judgement go away so it wouldn't do any good.

Hopefully, they'll be garnishing his bank accounts etc for the rest of his life.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

If only he knew someone in Florida who was in real estate and money laundering.

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:24 pm If only he knew someone in Florida who was in real estate and money laundering.
If only he knew someone in Florida who gave a rats ass about him.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Mike Lindell aka snowflake.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Can anyone tell me the name of one of the people regularly seen on Lindell’s panel. I can’t seem to find out via Google etc. 40’s(?), slim, mop of grey hair and beard, grey suit, and yellow tie.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Sounds like Prof David Clements. His Telegram is https://t.me/theprofessorsrecord.

The Professor's Record, [14.08.21 11:57]
This is how evil the enemy is....

I'm being investigated only after I showed my support for the real president, Donald J. Trump.

Weeks ago I was notified I would be honored with the "Patricia Christmore Teaching Excellence Award," the most prestigious honor I could receive from my University.

I went from being the "best" my college has to offer, to being someone they have to get rid of.

For what? Telling the truth.

I informed them I would not pick up the award because I will not wear a mask, I will not take the jab, and I will not be subject to invasive testing.
► Show Spoiler

Prof.JPG
Prof.JPG (67.61 KiB) Viewed 1335 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

My first guess was Clements as well.

As an aside, "Professor" Clements has a J.D. (and a side practice) but not a Ph.D., and teaches in the business (not law) school at NMSU. Nothing wrong with any of those achievements, but he tends to oversell himself (as many aspiring influencers do).
Image ImageImage
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Yup, that’s him. Thanks to both of you.
bob

Post by bob »

According to a Twitter rando, Lindell's manic again on Frank. Throwing Spyder under the bus, still vowing to go to SCOTUS with data not from Montgomery, etc.

Image ImageImage
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Held a sword to his throat” :rotflmao:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Was the Sword Wielder's name "Inigo Montoya?"
Hic sunt dracones
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

indigo.jpg
indigo.jpg (97.61 KiB) Viewed 1039 times
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

The Conan Hayes stuff is interesting, I wonder where that will lead to. In the meantime...

Also, :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

OMFG! Hal Sparks just played a clip of Lindell going off on MIKE ZULLO
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
bob

Post by bob »

I, for one, am lovin' this nutjob web.
Image ImageImage
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Wait, is GIL involved?

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”