trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Slim Cognito »

He figures he won't get it again so why be bothered? Shirley somebody has pointed out that it's his followers dying off but that doesn't mean it got through his thick skull.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:49 pm He figures he won't get it again so why be bothered? Shirley somebody has pointed out that it's his followers dying off but that doesn't mean it got through his thick skull.
He figures that if Covid19 is still a problem in two years he stands a chance of winning the election.
Largo al factotum.
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

Notaperson wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:20 pm Trump Keeps Rejecting Pleas From Allies for Pro-Vax Campaign
Let him refuse, I have no problem with that. Come the next election he thinks he's going to win he will have killed off half if not more of his followers.

Sorry but there comes a point when Forrest was right.

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:49 pm He figures he won't get it again so why be bothered? Shirley somebody has pointed out that it's his followers dying off but that doesn't mean it got through his thick skull.
Convincing others to get vaccinated is not about him. The wall, supporting insurrections who want him in office, telling Republicans in Congress they are doing it wrong and he will have them voted out, is all about him and more especially, showing him fighting against the deep state/commie/marxists/facists/leftist/butter-side-upists. Public addresses convincing people to get vaccinated does not involve him being seen as being a tough fighter and does not impact him directly, in his mind.

COVID is none of his concern.
101010 :towel:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

northland10 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:03 pm :snippity:
COVID is none of his concern.
Nor has ever been...except when he had it...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Today is the Day!

Trump will rightfully be put back into office, and all of his enemies will be cast into prison!

Maybe.

It ain't sundown yet.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

bill_g wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:05 am Today is the Day!

Trump will rightfully be put back into office, and all of his enemies will be cast into prison!

Maybe.

It ain't sundown yet.
Wait, was it today or saturday? Did they seriously centre their reinstatement theory around Friday the 13th?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:P :lol: 8-)

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Apparently, Fat Prambo is deleating stuff from the internet.

Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Trump casually says that if he wanted to, "Afghanistan would be wiped off the face of the Earth -- it would be over literally in 10 days."

From 2019
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Trump in 2012 interview on Afghanistan: “What are we doing there. These people hate us. As soon as we leave, it’s all going to blow up anyway.”

I guess the fact that he believed that is why he left it for his successor to deal with.
I'm pretty sure that's Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade on either corner, but who is the lady in the center?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

One of the many life support systems for Blonde Hair, Legs and Tits they have had sat in the middle for the punters to ogle, creating a distracted state so they wont question the crap they are fed.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:16 pm
Trump in 2012 interview on Afghanistan: “What are we doing there. These people hate us. As soon as we leave, it’s all going to blow up anyway.”

I guess the fact that he believed that is why he left it for his successor to deal with.
I'm pretty sure that's Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade on either corner, but who is the lady in the center?
That looks like Gretchen Carlson to me, but the video is pretty fuzzy.
Edit: Just double checked the era, that would be around the time she walked off the set due to the rampant sexism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_vqfRvcjrs
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:winner:

That's her.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

GOP Removes Page Praising Donald Trump's 'Historic' Peace Deal With Taliban
BY JACK BERESFORD ON 8/16/21 AT 7:22 AM EDT

The Republican National Committee has removed a webpage from 2020 in which it praised Donald Trump for signing a "historic peace agreement with the Taliban."

David Weigel, of The Washington Post, was the first to spot that the page had been removed with the web address redirecting to a 404 error page featuring the quip: "It looks like you're as lost as Biden is."

The Guardian's congressional reporter Hugo Lowell later confirmed the webpage's removal after successfully tracking down the now-deleted page via The Wayback Machine digital archive.

Featured as part of a section titled "President Trump Is Bringing Peace In The Middle East," the page described how the former U.S. president had "continued to take the lead in peace talks."

The page also claims that "while President Trump has championed peace, Joe Biden has taken the lead in pushing for endless wars."

It's also notable that the now-deleted webpage claimed Trump had "taken action to defeat ISIS and eliminate dangerous leaders."

Abdul Ghani Baradar, the co-founder of the Taliban in Afghanistan and the organization's current political chief, was released from a Pakistani jail at the request of the US while Trump was in office.

https://www.newsweek.com/gop-removes-we ... an-1619605
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

"When I left, it was virtually gone. It was over" -- Trump on Covid (There were 4,380 US Covid deaths on Trump's last day in office. There were 993 yesterday.)
:liar:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:50 am
GOP Removes Page Praising Donald Trump's 'Historic' Peace Deal With Taliban
BY JACK BERESFORD ON 8/16/21 AT 7:22 AM EDT

The Republican National Committee has removed a webpage from 2020 in which it praised Donald Trump for signing a "historic peace agreement with the Taliban."
Literally trying to erase history. In other news, I caught some of tfg’s interview with Hannity, not much of it, thankfully. But one of the things tfg complained about was rampant inflation. He said groceries cost two and three times what they did when he was president. I don’t know about your family, but my family eats and therefore buys food and prices have definitely neither doubled nor tripled. Hannity wouldn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground with Google Maps and a GPS, but how can the rest of his followers listen to things they KNOW are 100% false and then believe the Big Lie and all. Blech.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Because if they say they don't believe it, they "slip" and start becoming "a liberal." They are guarding their "soul." As Yoda said "Once you start down the dark side, forever will it dominate your destiny." If you do this, you are showing you are not one of the Elect and are doomed to Hell through Calvinist Predestination.

Basically, they squash the doubts to remain part of the group, and pure. The Cult demands total allegiance and if you doubt, you're gone. Ex Scientologists probably could relate, and ex other religions you could mention.
Hic sunt dracones
bob

Post by bob »

This is actually kinda funny, but not for why the Babylon Bee thinks it is funny.
Image ImageImage
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Putting this here for now. I don't think it needs its own thread, but we'll see.

https://www.manhattanda.org/d-a-vance-p ... -felonies/
D.A. Vance: Presidential Pardonee Ken Kurson Charged with Cybercrime Felonies

Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance, Jr. today filed charges against KENNETH KURSON, 52, in New York County Criminal Court. KURSON is charged with Eavesdropping and Computer Trespass, each a class E felony, for unlawfully accessing communications of his then-wife from September 2015 through March 2016 while he served as Editor-In-Chief of Observer Media Group.

On October 23, 2020, KURSON was charged for related conduct by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York. On January 20, 2021, KURSON was granted a full pardon by President Donald J. Trump. The New York State charges follow an investigation by the D.A.’s Cybercrime and Identity Theft Bureau commenced in January 2021 after the pardon was issued.

“We will not accept presidential pardons as get-out-of-jail-free cards for the well-connected in New York,” said District Attorney Vance....
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

What bad things did Kurson do while engaged by the former administration that required him to get a pardon? Or was it just Jared Kushner who believed his buddy needs some whitewashing?
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Question around a presidential pardon:

Is it correct that a pardon does not prevent an AG from investigating the circumstances of wrongdoing? Does a pardoned person need to participate (in an issue he is the potential acused)? How much can a person of interest duck answering "I take the 5th"? How far will a law suit get thru, I guess it will fail at the Motion To Dismiss? Can a judge ignore or discard the presented pardon at this point (case goes up thru the appeal steps)?

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”