Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

dan1100

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by dan1100 »

Delarin wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:51 pm I haven't followed this thread in a few pages, but someone was saying they followed the link to the "live 2020 election data" and was redirected to the FrankSpeech sign up page or something.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Also if you copy the URL posted previously (the one that redirects to the sign in page), then use it on the Wayback Machine, there's an archive page, but I could not get the video to work on the archive.
I can see it and I should have it downloaded in a few. edit: it's slow. longer than that.

edit: The download failed. There isn't anything really to see. Just lines of garbage too blurry to read scrolling by.

It's unintelligible numbers flashing by on a screen like The Matrix.
Notaperson

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Notaperson »

Time for the military to take over!

tek

Post by tek »

This is all just chum thrown to the credulous rubes.

Seriously.

I'm pretty sure the "Mesa County Recorder" has no idea what a "forensic copy" is, much less how to make one.
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

Motions to Dismiss in the Dominion vs. Rudy, Sidney, and Pillow Guy got denied.

I posted a good twitter thread over here. viewtopic.php?p=38028#p38028
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Notaperson wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:00 pm Time for the military to take over!

Who is the woman speaking? I thought it was the guy bottom right of screen until he turned around and his mouth wasn't moving.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

And don't these people know how to dress?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:05 pm Only glanced at the idiots today. Gregg called it -- a disorganized mess. For a "cyber" event, the tech problems alone are worse than we had in 1994 using phone lines to demo online services with 2400 baud modems. Even the Twitter traffic seems lower and more discouraged.

https:// twitter.com/atrupar/status/1425495109798354951

Ron Watkins' latest Telegram posts:

CodeMonkey.JPG

CM.JPG

CM 2.JPG
The CodeMonkeyZ asking what the "magnet:" protocol is?

Why not simply ask Wikipedia?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnet_UR ... prov=sfla1
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:04 pm
orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:05 pm Only glanced at the idiots today. Gregg called it -- a disorganized mess. For a "cyber" event, the tech problems alone are worse than we had in 1994 using phone lines to demo online services with 2400 baud modems. Even the Twitter traffic seems lower and more discouraged.

[url]https:// twitter.com/atrupar/status/1425495109798354951[/url]

Ron Watkins' latest Telegram posts:

CodeMonkey.JPG

<images deleted for bandwidth>
The CodeMonkeyZ asking what the "magnet:" protocol is?

Why not simply ask Wikipedia?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnet_UR ... prov=sfla1
Someone whose nickname is codemonkeyZ doesn't know how Pirate Bay works?
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Notaperson wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:00 pm Time for the military to take over!

https:// twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1425564649873764352
A coup has happened and all without the military? And now the military needs to counter-coup :confuzzled:

Did thiese combined brain cells at the symposium never think how that ought to happen in their owm 3rd world country vision?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This tweet got a lot of attention :lol:

The dead-enders don't know what they're mad about, but they're FURIOUS!

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

The County Recorder made a forensic copy because she believed that something nefarious was about to happen at the hands of the Colorado Secretary of State.
When a simple copy won't do, make it a forensic copy. :roll:
Image ImageImage
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Cannot be more hilarious. Orlylicious aren't they on to you by now?
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Chilidog wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:55 pm
Phoenix520 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:32 pm Izn’t it cacket papture?
Crackhead papsmear
That all went downhill fast.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:23 pm And don't these people know how to dress?
Yeah.. their professionalism is quite a display. At least their dress matches their product.

I have had discussions in the past with folks at my day job (fundraising analytics) about how different areas dress for conferences. The planned giving folks usually business suit attire, though jackets may come off temporarily while sitting through a presentation. Somebody mentioned that this may be due to the fact that planned giving areas tend to have more folks who have law degrees or came from the banking/trust officer world. The general fundraising professional conference has a mix of business suit to more business casual, though at least a jacket (with or without a tie). Us folk who go to the conference for advancement services/fundraising operations, we're very business casual. Presenters may put on a jacket, though usually without a tie.

At organ conferences, it is rather business casual, with organ shoes if playing, but we are too busy wanting to look at peoples organs and finding the wine to spend too much time on how we dress. Our normal job dress consists of vestments so who pays attention to the other stuff (well except for those goofy liturgists/musicians who wear a shirt whose color matches the season's liturgical color, which I never do).

On an entirely different note, are the hard drives in question actually from the machines or yet another scam to make people think they were. I know Mesa had issues with the BIOS passwords being exposed but had not heard official confirmation that they pulled hard drives (or HDD) as well? IF they did, how would they display it in some standard file manager software? I would assume that they are not necessarily standard windows format but proprietary, probably based on some Linux or Unix standard.
Edit: ETA.. I found something that mentions that at least some of Dominion Systems equipment do use a MS SQL server though the hard drives are encrypted and SQL Server also encryps. They run on a hardened Windows software.

Note, this is from the AG office that had recommended denying certification to the particular system in question. It is very specific to a single system.

https://www.sos.texas.gov/elections/for ... ringer.pdf
101010 :towel:
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

"but we are too busy wanting to look at peoples organs and finding the wine to spend too much time on how we dress."

I've been to that party!
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

northland10 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:06 pm :snippity:
On an entirely different note, are the hard drives in question actually from the machines or yet another scam to make people think they were. I know Mesa had issues with the BIOS passwords being exposed but had not heard official confirmation that they pulled hard drives (or HDD) as well? IF they did, how would they display it in some standard file manager software? I would assume that they are not necessarily standard windows format but proprietary, probably based on some Linux or Unix standard.
:snippity:
From what I did read about the security breach the machines were going thru some upgrade that may have required the BIOS password, this suggests a software upgrade. I bet a fortune that the hardware itself is protected with a physical seal, for a software update there would be no need to open the hardware and access harddisks. IMHO my hunch is that any "disk" may have been an external hard drive used to transfer the software (rather than plain USB sticks). Copying an external disk used for the update is of course a security breach, depending what the content is it may extend into copyright law and breach of NDAs. Depending on the point in time that the copying happened (if at all) there may have been a security exposure, eg copying prior to the updating would endanger a disk to potential viruses, that may get a chance to enter the voting machine. Re the "BIOS password", there are usually tow levels, one simply used to protect the machine getting started by unauthorized persons, the other is a administrative level that gives access to the BIOS settings itself. My guess is that the plain startup password was revealed.
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:15 pm This tweet got a lot of attention :lol:
So Orly, what's the general mood among Ron's followers? Are they at all impressed with what they've seen so far, or feeling disappointed?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Suzie, you'd think so but they are so stupid and a new one is born every minute.

Meanwhile... Spyder/Spider says it's BOGUS! Rough day for the pillow guy.

OMG. :lol:

Brad Heath @bradheath
Spider (a/k/a Spyder), Mike Lindell's "lead cyber expert," says the packet-capture data the pillow exec has been promising for months would irrefutably show the 2020 election was rigged by China is actually bogus.

https://washingtontimes.com/news/2021/a ... -cant-pro/

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

dan1100 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:57 pm
Delarin wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:51 pm I haven't followed this thread in a few pages, but someone was saying they followed the link to the "live 2020 election data" and was redirected to the FrankSpeech sign up page or something.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Also if you copy the URL posted previously (the one that redirects to the sign in page), then use it on the Wayback Machine, there's an archive page, but I could not get the video to work on the archive.
I can see it and I should have it downloaded in a few. edit: it's slow. longer than that.

edit: The download failed. There isn't anything really to see. Just lines of garbage too blurry to read scrolling by.

It's unintelligible numbers flashing by on a screen like The Matrix.
I stopped the playback and took a screenshot. It is ... extraordinarily hard to read. Someone tweeted about being given something that he said was a hex dump of an rft file that was originally a csv file. That's pretty much what my screenshot looks like.
bob

Post by bob »

"For completeness," Nevada Independent: Ghost of eTreppid: Tech ‘con man’ in the middle of Trump’s voter fraud.

Nothing new to long-time readers here, but good background. And a Klayman shout-out! :thumbsup:
Image ImageImage
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

I just tuned in to a live stream on youtube. Mike is yelling nonstop about the judge's decision to let the Dominion suit proceed. He says Alan Dershowitz will be phoning into the symposium tomorrow.

I can't wait. :smoking:
bob

Post by bob »

Wash. Times: EXCLUSIVE: Mike Lindell’s lead cyber expert says they can’t prove China hacked 2020 election:
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell’s lead cyber expert now says the key data underpinning the theory that China hacked the 2020 election unveiled at the Cyber Symposium is illegitimate.

But Mr. Lindell’s lead cyber expert, Josh Merritt [aka "Spyder"], told The Washington Times that packet captures are unrecoverable in the data and that the data, as provided, cannot prove a cyberincursion by China.

“So our team said, we’re not going to say that this is legitimate if we don’t have confidence in the information,” Mr. Merritt said on Wednesday, the second day of the symposium.

Mr. Merritt’s break from Mr. Lindell accelerated the unraveling of the My Pillow millionaire’s months of spinning of a conspiracy theory that he said would reverse the outcome of the 2020 election and restore former President Donald Trump to the White House.

Cybersecurity expert J. Kirk Wiebe, a former senior National Security Agency analyst and whistleblower [and Montgomery frenemy], also said Mr. Lindell did not have the actual data sets.

Mr. Merritt and Mr. Wiebe said the missing packet captures could be a result of either the format the data was sent in or they were withheld by the source of the information, Dennis L. Montgomery.

Mr. Merritt confirmed that Mr. Montgomery was the source of the data.

But the data Mr. Montgomery sent contains no packet captures and cannot be used to validate Mr. Lindell’s marquee theory, which he planned to unveil at the symposium, said the two experts.

Mr. Montgomery reportedly suffered a stroke on the eve of the symposium and has not been in contact with Mr. Lindell’s team or any cyber experts at the symposium.

Still, Mr. Merritt said, the data did contain important “forensic” evidence of manipulated voters.

“We were handed a turd,” he said. “And I had to take that turd and turn it into a diamond. And that’s what I think we did.”
Image ImageImage
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Notaperson wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:08 pm I just tuned in to a live stream on youtube. Mike is yelling nonstop about the judge's decision to let the Dominion suit proceed. He says Alan Dershowitz will be phoning into the symposium tomorrow.

I can't wait. :smoking:
The Dersh phoned it in two decades ago.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Even The Post and Email knows this mess is collapsing. :lol:

POSTED IN EDITORIALS
Absolute Proof or Absolute Fiasco?
11 hours ago by JR Nyquist, jrnyquistblog.com

(Aug. 11, 2021) — Mike Lindell … could do so much good. He has got so much wealth. He could be our George Soros…. Instead, he is sinking millions and millions of dollars into these videos and this upcoming Symposium on alleged cyber-warfare from China. I fear … it is just going to be money down the crapper. —CLIFF KINCAID

As the Lindell Cyber Symposium has begun, it is worth reviewing what we know in the midst of so much disinformation from right and left. Cliff asked me why Lindell’s information is not to be believed. I told him that the ultimate source of Lindell’s information, of course, is serial fraudster Dennis Montgomery. I asked Cliff, furthermore, that “If [China] wanted to change our election, would they do it so obviously that we could trace their computers back to their own country?” This does not make sense.

Post Script: From Backstage
The word from backstage at the Cyber Symposium in South Dakota is that the cyber experts are unhappy. Expert Robert Graham is reporting, on Twitter, “they are not allowing pcap experts to analyze this data.” The “proof” is not in the pudding. In fact, the whole thing IS A PUDDING. Such a shame. Such a waste of effort. https://leadstories.com/analysis/2021/0 ... on-fr.html
https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/08/11 ... te-fiasco/

bob

Post by bob »

I fergit if we knew this: KSL (AP) (in 2016): Lawsuit claims medical device caused brain damage:
A software designer is suing a California company, claiming its medical device used to treat aneurysms malfunctioned and caused him to suffer brain damage.

The Penumbra Coil 400 was used to treat an aneurysm Dennis Montgomery suffered in 2013, according to his lawyer, Peter Mullenix. He said during the surgery at Overlake Hospital in Bellevue, the doctor placed 90 percent of the coil into the aneurysm, but the last 10 percent got stuck in the intracranial artery

If the device had worked properly, the doctor should have been able to remove the coil and try a different approach, Mullenix said. Instead, the coil detached prematurely, he said. The coil and a stents used during the procedure remain in Montgomery's brain and caused him to suffer a stroke, he said.

Mullenix filed the lawsuit against Penumbra, two company representatives who attended the surgery and Overlake Hospital Medical Center in King County Superior Court, claiming he was injured "catastrophically" and seeking medical and economic costs as well as damages.
Image ImageImage

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”