Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
filly

Re: Coronavirus Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by filly »

filly

Post by filly »

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

AndyinPA wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:42 am https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... tist-fired
The Baltimore Symphony Orchestra has fired its principal flutist, months after distancing itself from her social media posts that spread misinformation by questioning the safety of the coronavirus vaccines, the efficacy of face masks and the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

The orchestra offered only the broadest outline of its decision to dismiss Emily Skala,
:snippity:
Emily Skala is :crazy:
The principal flute of the Baltimore Symphony, fired on Tuesday for what the orchestra says are disciplinary offences, has responded overnight on Slipped Disc to some of the things being written about her.

Further: ‘Several lawyers have explained to me that one cannot be fired for her beliefs, which is what my FB posts reflect, in many peoples’ opinions.’

She goes on to say: ‘If the USA, Inc granted the business license then the business needs to adhere to the laws of the land. If Title VII is important in the workplace, tell me why the 1st Amendment isn’t. If No Smoking is important in the workplace, tell me why HIPPA isn’t. If gassing people to death in WWII was found to be a crime against humanity, tell me why vaccine mandates are acceptable.’

And further: ‘I didn’t actually post anything antisemitic. It was a comment within a post. And antisemitic is an opinion, not a fact. Did you know a Semite is a desert-dweller, or rather a tribe of people from the desert, like the Palestinians? They need to have Hebrew DNA to be a true Semite, and dark skin.The term “antisemite” was a made-up term, by a Jewish journalist, for a German newspaper, in the mid-1930s. Much the way “conspiracy theory” was a term made up by the CIA after JFK’s assassination, and “anti-vaccination” was made up by the pharmaceutical companies. In other words, the very people who want you to buy into their crimes sell you the cancel culture. Think Facebook, Twitter, YouTube…’

Also: ‘Are colleagues who are fearful of an illness which is 95%- 99.995% survivable, depending upon your age group, qualified to opine who is or is not a spreader of “Covid” if their area of expertise is music performance? Not medicine? Is thinking someone spreads a disease a prerequisite for social conformity or lack thereof?

Finally: ‘SARS-CoV-2 has been proven not to exist. The CDC has no sample to offer any lab which may require it as a basis for comparison to their other samples. People in Ireland and in Vancouver, Canada have demanded in court to see proof of Covid from their respective Health Departments in order to validate mask and vaccine mandates. The respective Health Ministers had to capitulate and acknowledged that SARS-CoV-2 has never been isolated in a laboratory by any scientific process. What we have been getting sick with, as proven in 1500 samples sent to Stanford University by seven EU Universities, is Influenza A and B; mostly A. There is no pandemic. The causes of deaths have been due to the very same diseases people always die from year after year, and people are dying at the very same rate at which we normally die, between 7%-11% annually. 10% in 2020. There are outlier years. I think 2017 was especially bad yet we wore no masks and closed down no businesses. This is all part of the New World Order plan. Lest you think this belongs only to Klaus Schwab and his ilk, George H. W. Bush can be heard speaking of this often. The true goal here was to get as many people vaccinated as possible by playing up the fear factor of Covid-19. “Covid” stands for “Certificate of Vaccine Idetification.” “19” stands for “AI,” (Artificial Intelligence.) A is the first letter of the alphabet. Which letter is the 9th?

‘I risked my job to warn musicians not to take the bait. I saw it as a moral imperative. Peoples’ lives, I reasoned, are more important than one individual’s job. I hope we all can agree on that point, even if you have a hard time hearing the TRUTH…which is usually uncomfortable.’

We present her views as posted today on slippedisc.com, without comment or endorsement.
I'm stunned she kept her job as long as she has.

I doubt any of her colleagues miss her.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

One can only assume that she is a most excellent and talented flutist. Otherwise, I got nothing.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Get her together with Sharon Rondeau, and you're halfway to a Moonbat Quartet.
Image Image Image Image
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

AndyinPA wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:13 pm https ://youtu.be/d66NPsy_MPg

I'll just leave this here.
No kidding. Bikers grew a brain this year. That's pretty amazing.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

LM K wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:28 pm
Emily Skala is :crazy:
OMG. I hear crap like this occassionally from those claiming "to have done their own research". They get totally pissy if you challenge them.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

My old friend James Cox once made a cello for Yoyo Ma.

I can attest that many top-flight classical musicians are batshit crazy. Ma is not one of them, he’s cool.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

roadscholar wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:43 am My old friend James Cox once made a cello for Yoyo Ma.

I can attest that many top-flight classical musicians are batshit crazy. Ma is not one of them, he’s cool.
I'd always admired him but when he played a concert for the health care workers giving out vaccines*, I was hooked.

*I believe it was during his 15 minute observation period but it still counts.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
filly

Post by filly »

Michigan hospital ends relationship with Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins over his vaccine stance

(CNN)Holland Hospital in western Michigan said it is ending its relationship with Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins over his stance on Covid-19 vaccines.

The hospital announced the cancellation of its agreement with Cousins after he refused to say at a news conference whether he is vaccinated, calling it a "very private health decision."
"While we acknowledge that each person is entitled to their own viewpoints, those who speak on our behalf must support messages that align with the hospital's position on matters of vital importance to individual and community health," the hospital said in a statement. "For this reason, Holland Hospital will discontinue using Kirk Cousins as our spokesperson for now."

Cousins spoke to the media after being placed on the team's Covid-19 protocols when he was named a close contact of a teammate who tested positive for coronavirus earlier this week. Collins said he was "at peace" with his choice.

Holland Hospital said it is "proud" of its association with Cousins, but "we must be certain that our communications about COVID vaccination are consistent and unequivocal," the statement said.
Last year, Cousins said he is taking a "survival of the fittest" approach to the pandemic.
"If I get it, I'm going to ride it out," Cousins said. "I'm going to let nature do its course. Survival-of-the-fittest kind of approach. And just say, if it knocks me out, it knocks me out. I'm going to be OK. You know, even if I die. If I die, I die. I kind of have peace about that."
https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/06/us/kirk- ... index.html

Holland is not exactly a progressive place. But this asshole was a bridge too far for their hospital.
LM K

Post by LM K »

roadscholar wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:43 am My old friend James Cox once made a cello for Yoyo Ma.

I attended a master's class with Ma in college. He's awesome possum human being.
LM K

Post by LM K »

filly wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:23 pm
Michigan hospital ends relationship with Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins over his vaccine stance

Last year, Cousins said he is taking a "survival of the fittest" approach to the pandemic.
"If I get it, I'm going to ride it out," Cousins said. "I'm going to let nature do its course. Survival-of-the-fittest kind of approach. And just say, if it knocks me out, it knocks me out. I'm going to be OK. You know, even if I die. If I die, I die. I kind of have peace about that."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/06/us/kirk- ... index.html

Holland is not exactly a progressive place. But this asshole was a bridge too far for their hospital.
And how many people will Cousin's infect as he does or does not survive a covid infection?

We flat out need mandates. I can't see any other way to end this pandemic.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Seen on Twitter.
Attachments
496A368E-7F72-4F1B-81BF-06938A67E98A.jpeg
496A368E-7F72-4F1B-81BF-06938A67E98A.jpeg (93.8 KiB) Viewed 1351 times
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

I love how the ones that believe masking is a personal choice also don't believe that extends to businesses. The SCOTUS has said corporations are people. If their choice is to require customers to wear masks, then don't go there.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

cross posting from the DeathSantis thread.'
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. Is Granted Preliminary Injunction Allowing it to Sail from Florida with 100% Vaccination of Guests and Crew
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/norwegia ... 00189.html

ImageImageImage x4
LM K

Post by LM K »

Nurse: Some Covid-19 patients think I'm lying about diagnosis

I couldn't find the video on YT so just follow the link.

ETA:The video embedded!
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Not quite anti-vaxxers - but giving some legitimacy to that insanity..

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-09/ ... /100361354
(Liberal Party in Australia are centre right - usually)

NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian is facing backlash from within her own party after the state government moved to make COVID-19 vaccinations compulsory for construction workers and tradies in Western Sydney.

Key points:
The Premier says the decision to introduce compulsory jabs for tradies is for the "greater good"
At least three Liberal MPs will back a bill to ban mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations
The federal government will not pursue a no jab, no job policy
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Rightwing radio host and anti-vaxxer dies of Covid
Dick Farrel was a vociferous critic of Dr Anthony Fauci and urged people not to get vaccinated

Edward Helmore
Sun 8 Aug 2021 16.09 BST

A rightwing TV and radio host who was a vociferous critic of Dr Anthony Fauci and who urged his listeners not to get vaccinated against Covid-19 has died after contracting the virus.

Dick Farrel, who had described Fauci as a “power-tripping lying freak” who conspired with “power trip libb loons”, had urged people not to get vaccinated as recently as June.

He reportedly changed his opinion about vaccines after falling ill and later being admitted to hospital before passing away on 4 August aged 65. “He texted me and told me to ‘Get it!’ He told me this virus is no joke and he said, “I wish I had gotten [the vaccine]!” close friend Amy Leigh Hair wrote on Facebook.

Farrel, a native of Queens, New York, anchored radio shows in Florida and also acted as a stand-in anchor for the rightwing news outlet Newsmax, was described as a pioneer “shock talk” host.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... dies-covid
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

Let the anti-vaxxers and those who refuse the Covid19 vaccinations based on their political views get what they deserve. I'd like to think the world would be better off without those types soiling our progress.

I feel like being such a prick today. :lol:
Largo al factotum.
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

:thumbsup:
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

zekeb wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:10 am Let the anti-vaxxers and those who refuse the Covid19 vaccinations based on their political views get what they deserve. I'd like to think the world would be better off without those types soiling our progress.

I feel like being such a prick today. :lol:
Welcome to my 24/7.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

This one never gets old.
bebold-the-field-in-which-1-vpon-it-and-thov-shalt-see-that-29905638.png
bebold-the-field-in-which-1-vpon-it-and-thov-shalt-see-that-29905638.png (204.33 KiB) Viewed 1015 times

ImageImageImage x4
FiveAcres

Post by FiveAcres »

When I hear of the death by Covid of these right-wing nutjob types that did their damnedest to convince other people to not get vaccinated I have one of two reactions:

"Nothing of value was lost."

"I hope he or she was a sufficient asshole that no one is mourning his or her loss."
Avatar was a photo I took by Killary Fjord in 2005. Killary Fjord is in Northern Connemara, Ireland.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

That they didn’t infect anybody who wasn’t an anti vaxxer

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”