Bundy Clan 411

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
scirreeve

Re: Bundy Clan 411

Post by scirreeve »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Gadianton Robbers and Secret Combinations.

America's original QAnon.
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Local news article about Shawna's arraignment is on line now. cRyan and Cliven were there.
https://www.sunews.net/article.cfm?articleID=2985
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

I don’t understand the Bundy cult’s notion that Shawna Cox is somehow above the law, and that her arrest was ‘unlawful’. She was driving on a suspended/revoked license, without insurance. Not her first offense. Of course she got arrested.
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

MacNab doesn't count her theocon ilk as Sovcit so...she's not counted as a SovCit. <snark>

They gave up for this year in KFalls.

Protest tent next to A Canal headgates comes down

https://www.heraldandnews.com/news/loca ... 2d42f.html
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Jerry Mander wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:46 am I don’t understand the Bundy cult’s notion that Shawna Cox is somehow above the law, and that her arrest was ‘unlawful’. She was driving on a suspended/revoked license, without insurance. Not her first offense. Of course she got arrested.
A bunch of that cult believes that driver's licenses and required insurance are illegal and infringe on their God-given right to "travel" (ignore that travel and operate a motor vehicle are two different things). Since DL's, in their mind, are not required, of course, her arrest was unlawful. Safety laws and speed limits are also unfreedomy and do not have to be obeyed.

I have noticed that these folks tended to migrate to the "absolute right to travel without license" world only after their license had been revoked the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd time (oftentimes for DUI).
101010 :towel:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Bryan Bowermaster, who has a trespassing charge, has hired Jesus Christ as his attorney. The video is pretty funny. He is an Ammhole supporter and totally nutz. I have tweeted about him many times so check my TL if you are interested.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

He is nuts completely :crazy:

So if he doesn’t show up for trial he will dig himself a nice little hole..
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

That has to be up there with the most insane “court” videos I’ve seen. I’m a little disappointed that the Judge didn’t say fine just get your counsel to complete and submit a notice of appearance.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Dave from down under

I was hoping she would pick up her phone, hold it to her ear, nod a couple of times and said..

“On the best authority, you are to be attend court and be represented by a court appointed lawyer.”
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:15 am Bryan Bowermaster, who has a trespassing charge, has hired Jesus Christ as his attorney. The video is pretty funny. He is an Ammhole supporter and totally nutz. I have tweeted about him many times so check my TL if you are interested.
:snippity:
Damn, that was Anthony Williams level of crazy...

Bravo on the find good sir :clap:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

I think SNL needs to do this as a skit, verbatim.

Hilarious.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

From what this guy is saying, it sounds like he is going to be "Channeling" Jesus at the trial, basically Jesus is going to be possessing him and everything he says is going to be what Jesus is saying. Its actually Similar to a Voodoo concept of the Loa "riding" the Priest/ess. So, of course, all the contact details he will provide for Jesus will be going directly to him, and everything he will say at the trial will have the force of Divine law.

This became crystal clear to me near the end when he insisted that his lawyer would be appearing at the meeting and he wouldn't be appearing. And looked a touch frustrated when the Judge insisted he must appear too.

Or his plan might simply to have Jesus write a motion demanding the case be dismissed, and the court should then immediately let the guy go because - well, he's Jesus donchaknow. Which could be the case as I don't know that the guy is capable of maintaining the act over the course of a trial, and the Prosecutor could start throwing Arcane procedure at him that Jesus should know and be able to respond to becasue - well, he's Jesus.

Or hell forget that. The Prosecutor could just make the assumption that he is a fully versed lawyer and treat him like a professional simply becasue Jesus should know proper court procedures. And then tie him up in knots and demand he have basic stuff ready to go, with threat of Contempt if he does not.
Hic sunt dracones
Dave from down under

Perhaps should have asked that if JC wanted to be admitted PHV he would have to submit the relevant paperwork per Idaho Bar Commission Rule (IBCR) 227.

Unless there is a Jesus Christ who is an Attorney who is active member of the Idaho State Bar.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Well there could be, but Jesus legally did not have a Sirname. "Christ" is a title, short for "the Christ." He would have been refereed to as "Yesua Son of Yosef." Although he could call himself "Jesus Carpenter." But regardless computers would still demand a Sirname

And there is the issue of what Jurisdiction where he would he coming from. AFAIK, Heaven, Purgatory, and hell are not districts covered by the various Court Districts in the United States of America. Plus Jesus is not a US citizen, so can a non citizen be admitted to the Bar in the US.

Of course Jesus is not subject to US law, being all powerful and so forth, so can he actually be admitted to a position where he would be subject and administer US Laws and Procedures?

This are the kinds of hilarious and ridiculous discussions people used to have in the Seminary for fun. :mrgreen:
Hic sunt dracones
Dave from down under

:roll:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

If Jesus did appear would it be as the Father, Son, or Holy Ghost? (Sounds like the original sovereign citizen). :mrgreen:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Uninformed wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:32 pm If Jesus did appear would it be as the Father, Son, or Holy Ghost? (Sounds like the original sovereign citizen). :mrgreen:
How does one spell it correctly? Jesus: from the family of Christ ? :confuzzled:
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:15 am Bryan Bowermaster, who has a trespassing charge, has hired Jesus Christ as his attorney. The video is pretty funny. He is an Ammhole supporter and totally nutz. I have tweeted about him many times so check my TL if you are interested.
That video is hilarious.

And that judge has the patience of a saint. It’s not until the end that she calls Bryan out for ‘toying with the court’. Well, duh.

I think we can all assume Bryan will be a no-show on his trial day. He seems to think he doesn’t have to be there since Jesus will be his lawyer.
Dave from down under

I’m sure the judge will appreciate him recording and publishing it.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Dave from down under wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:07 pm I’m sure the judge will appreciate him recording and publishing it.
He has at least 2 contempt charges pending (maybe more) for doing the same in other instances.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Uninformed wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:32 pm If Jesus did appear would it be as the Father, Son, or Holy Ghost?
Yes.
101010 :towel:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:30 pm
Uninformed wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:32 pm If Jesus did appear would it be as the Father, Son, or Holy Ghost? (Sounds like the original sovereign citizen). :mrgreen:
How does one spell it correctly? Jesus: from the family of Christ ? :confuzzled:
Jesus-Christ: House of God

A month or so ago Bowermaster had a pretend grand jury trying to pretend indict a Judge. The proceedings were overseen by Frederick-Richard: House of Benz. Sadly there was no pretend indictment because only 12 people showed up. Pretend grand juries evidently have to have 25 members. Also too, the pretend grand jury met in a yurt instead of a Denny's.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

25 - the number of Barons appointed to a council ensuring King John’s compliance with Magna Carta (Clause 61). As far as I am aware it has never been the designated number of members of a Grand Jury. (The 1215 Magna Carta was only in place for a few months before being nullified).
Dave from down under

Ah…

But was it nullified by a citizens grand jury at a Denny’s???

Return to “Bundys and their elk”